NATION

PASSWORD

Schwyz Defense Systems (MT/PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Geanna
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geanna » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:16 am

ROTHWARDREPORT

Below shall be found this cycle's Rothward Report indicating the best (and worst), most significant, and prestigious storefronts currently in market. The report has been compiled following the past week, from rated data and reviews from volunteers who conducted themselves accordingly, and then given their appropriate Tiers based off of this data.

Each Tier lists storefronts in order of their ratings, the best at the top of their Tier, and the worst at the bottom.

Gold Storefronts

Silver Storefronts

Bronze Storefronts

Worst Storefronts

Finally - this Month's Best Storefront, with a Platinum Certificate of Significance is Myrmidon Tactical Design for their extensive, well designed, customer friendly and hard working diligence that allowed them to climb to the very top of the ladder. The Awards and Certificates to the listed Storefronts will be distributed within the next 24 Hours. At this time - all registration for the next cycle will begin the new reviewing process until July 26th.

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

"We dance on the lines of our destruction and continuation, to waltz and achieve the happiness of our existence, and to be the laughter in a world of silence."

Weco
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Weco » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Offical messenger from: Wecovian DoD Air Force branch aircraft procurement
Hello I am Vice Air Marshal David Rogers, I wish to purchase the following from your corporation:
GA9 RCC Baron x 23
Last edited by Weco on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:13 am

To: Vice Air Marshal David Rogers, Wecovian Air Force, Dept. of Defense, The First Republic of Weco
From: Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek

Vice Air Marshal Rogers,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your order.
We will have the order of GA9 RCC Baron x 23 completed within the next 4 years. With delivery of initial aircraft within the next 8 months.
With the large amount of expensive aircraft totaling about 30 Billion NSD, a huge hit to your military budget, we will remind you that should you not be able to get all the funds to us promptly, we have plans to sell the aircraft to other customers and accept or effect a cancellation of the remaining aircraft.

Should this be acceptable, you may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

Sales Director Selma Kanderschmidt
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

The Victory Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Victory Corporation » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Greetings from the Victory Corporation.

We are interested in several of your systems, and one suite here at Schwyz Logiztek for integration with our own being-upgraded WarNet Battlefield Command system. Specifically, the OBZT 450 Targeting and Tracking System, KOMVR 690 Encrypted Communications System, ELWD 1690 Electronic Warfare/Defense Suite, and the LKRH 410 Decoy Launch System. These products are deemed to be of a superior quality to what we already have.

The Victory Corporation is interested in buying Domestic Production Rights to the four systems mentioned above, along with approximately 50 of each system with anti-tamper measures removed. Please be assured that we do not intend to re-sell your products to any entity, they will be used for upgrading our own military support systems only. If you have concerns about salvaging partially destroyed or inactive systems and reverse-engineering by nations that may go to war with us in the future, we will be installing our own anti-tamper measures on your systems once we have integrated them with ours.

As you have no listed DPR price, we are assuming that you do not wish these systems released to other nations casually. Our military budget has been built up from little to no military activity over the past years, and is currently several trillion NSD, much of which is being funneled to our military refit. However, we can offer a price of 50 Billion NSD(50,000,000,000) for each of the four systems mentioned above, totaling 200 billion NSD.

The 50 sample systems and later purchases will be paid for separately from the DPRs, as we are not expecting a package deal. Once we have successfully integrated the purchased sample systems with our own, the number purchased are likely to be in excess of 10,000 of the OBZT 450 and KOMVR 690s, as well in excess of the 2,000 ELWD 1690 and LKRH 410s, though as with the sample systems, without the anti tamper measures so we may quickly integrate them with our military.

We hope to hear back from you soon. If our offer interests you or you have inquiries, you may send us a telegram at any time.

-Merrion Farland, Victory Corporation Defense Acquisitions Board
Strategy. Science. Superiority.

Terror is more effective than war. Science is the tool to gain prosperity. Prosperity is the key to success.
The Victory Corporation is a tech-savvy nation with the goal of uniting the world by any means necessary. While small, TVC is ruthless and hyper efficient, producing technology as advanced as it can make to counter weaknesses, real or imagined, in other areas.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:55 pm

To: Merrion Farland, Defense Acquisitions Board, The Victory Corporation

M. Farland,

I was sent along your correspondence by my Sales Director.
Your offer has most intrigued me and I have yet to review it with our board, who I must consult when we might discuss defense matters sensitive to the Confederacy's security.

As you understand, we have so far not offered Domestic Production Rights, partly due to our wish to keep an edge in the defense industry market and also due to the aforementioned constraints put on us by the Government and Defense Forces of Neu Engollon. There is a real fear that such sensitive electronics could be turned against us, our friends, or come to haunt us by their use against peace loving, benevolent nations. So the decision, and lobbying, to lift DPR restrictions is not an easy thing.

However, several factors, like the monetary compensation offered, the reputation of your organization, and the logical uses the technology would be slated towards might do well to offset such concerns. I will do what I can to sway the discussion.

We will be in touch soon. You can contact me directly in the meantime through continued correspondence, email or phone calls, as my secretary will make sure to forward them to me, assuming of course that I'm not indisposed.

Sincerely,

Martin Trembecht, Company Founder and CEO, Schwyz Logiztek
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

The Victory Corporation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Victory Corporation » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 pm

In response to a previous message.

We understand your concerns about giving out the rights to produce technology which is valuable to your own nation's defense. Be assured that we are not an aggressor nation at heart, and our primary concern is the technological development and safety of our own nation. Currently, we have no close friends or enemies on the international level, up till now our military has mostly been idle or dealing with internal conflicts.

We thank you for considering our request. If it would help your board and government, I would likely be able to procure details of our anti-tamper systems along with relevant tests and their results on your request and with permission from my supervisor. I have no reason to believe the request would be denied on my end, since the system is of a moderate classification level and under normal circumstances open to release to government and business entities that the Victory Corporation is in contact with.

If there is anything else we can do to assist in the process, we can be contacted at any time.

Terror is more effective than war. Science is the tool to gain prosperity. Prosperity is the key to success.
The Victory Corporation is a tech-savvy nation with the goal of uniting the world by any means necessary. While small, TVC is ruthless and hyper efficient, producing technology as advanced as it can make to counter weaknesses, real or imagined, in other areas.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:26 am

M. Farland,

Thank you for your patience with us. There has been much deliberation and debate, as we discussed, about offering DPRs for the products you seek. While there wasn't too much consternation about the OBZT 450 or LKRH 410 systems as these are very comparable to several other companies systems and not as proprietorially sensitive, the KOMVR 690 and especially the ELWD 1690 were hotly debated as they are very unique systems, at least in the way that they are manufactured, if not actually how they are comparable to other nations' systems utilized. Eventually, I was able to win over my overseers from the military.
As mentioned before, as well, the monetary compensation offered, the reputation of your organization, and the logical uses the technology would be slated towards were very convincing factors.

After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your stated offer to buy the Domestic Production Rights for the 4 systems at the values you submitted, as well as accept your order for current systems until you are able to begin production of your own licensed systems.
We will have the order of 50 sample systems of the OBZT 450 Targeting and Tracking System, KOMVR 690 Encrypted Communications System, ELWD 1690 Electronic Warfare/Defense Suite, and the LKRH 410 Decoy Launch Systems completed within the next 4 months. With delivery of initial systems within the next month.

Assuming this is still acceptable to you both in cost and delivery terms, you may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or our Sales Director, Ms. Selma Kanderschmidt.
Thank you again for your trust and custom.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

The Victory Corporation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Victory Corporation » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 pm

In response to a previous message.

Mr. Trembecht, we thank you for your dedication and sincerity in this. To be honest, some of my coworkers not busy with other transactions thought there had been a denial by way of not responding to our previous message. After I have finished writing this, I will be on my way to the Defense Funds office, where the people there will gather the promised 200 Billion NSD from the defense stockpiles, which will be wired to your account at EngolBanc, followed by the total sum of 2,552,950,000 NSD, or two billion, five-hundred fifty-two million, nine-hundred and fifty thousand NSD for the sample systems once the first shipment of sample systems has arrived.

Once again, we appreciate the effort you have put into making this transaction come through. The Victory Corporation is pleased to acquire top of the line hardware and software for continued scientific advancement and safety of our people. If there is anything else you require or wish to ask us, we can be contacted at any time.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:41 am

M. Farland,

Again, I thank you for your patience with us. I know that it was a bit of a wait, but our neutral government is nothing, if not cautious. They move at the pace they must and in this case, it was at a very expedient pace for them. The funds have been received and we shall proceed with sending along the plans as well as the first initial systems, as promised.

We are excited for this partnership and I also extend out my hand to you should you need to contact me, by all means, do so. If you are in need of a team of techs to come advise your people, let me know. The best regards to you and the Victory Corporation.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 am

INTRODUCES THE

AND THE

IN CONJUNCTION WITH

A DIVISION OF MARITIME IMPERIAL. Please go there to order the Gracchus or Belisarius.

Our latest joint product, ELINT ships that can hold up to the standards and perform the same tasks as any top of the line SIGINT/ELINT ships the world over. We are very proud to have been able to develop these with the master craftsmen of Maritime Imperial and Tethys Mara. In time of conflict and constant threat, a navy's first line of defense is knowledge. Don't be caught short! You can only purchase these vessels through Maritime Imperial/Tethys Mara.
My Factbook

Central Jeffersonia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 11, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Purchase Order

Postby Central Jeffersonia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:41 am

Joint Defense Forces of Central Jeffersonia and Ramzai
Logistics Command
Acquisitions Office

31 August

TO: Orders Department, Schwyz Logiztek
SUBJECT: Purchase Order

Greetings,

After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that Schwyz Logiztek has been selected as the primary contractor for the Airborne Communication, Command, and Control Platform Project (AC3P2). Please see the attached purchase order for item details and quantities.

Thank you,

Colonel Hal Fields
Acquisitions Officer, Logistics Command
Joint Defense Forces of Central Jeffersonia and Ramzai

Items:
  • 2 x GA9 RCC Baron
  • 2 x LKRH Decoy Package
  • 4 x Spare Decoy
Price: $2,563,000,000
Payment Option: Wire Transfer
Notes: None
Last edited by Central Jeffersonia on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:57 pm

To: Colonel Hal Fields, Acquisitions Officer, Logistics Command, Joint Defense Forces of Central Jeffersonia and Ramzai, The Federal Republic of Central Jeffersonia

Colonel Fields,

We thank you for contacting us and also for your confidence in us. After review from the Company Board and the NEDF Oversight Committee, we have decided to ACCEPT your order.
We will have the order of 2 x GA9 RCC Baron, 2 x LKRH Decoy Package, 4 x Spare Decoy completed within the 9 months. With delivery of initial aircraft and accompanying decoy packages within the next 4 months.

Should this be acceptable, you may deposit the initial fees with our account at EngolBanc.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Introduces the

SL GXP

The SL GXP
was a product developed for the NEDF (Neu Engollon Defense Forces), NESA (Neu Engollon Security Agency), and Pine Park (National Gendarme - Criminal Investigative Division) for issue to undercover operatives and field agents to maintain cover and communication with their Control and with assets they would be coordinating with in the field. While seeming to be an ordinary cell phone, the GXP is actually a satellite direct communication able, encrypted device that allows the user to pass along or receive vital, sensitive information without detection. While normal cellular phones can perform some such functions and be encrypted, the amount of filters and encryption layers of the SL GXP far outclass any mere civilian shelf model.

• The satellite technology is able to seek out any of hundreds of known satellite networks, without having to rely on the local cell providers in the area which may be spotty at best. Additional satellite networks can be programmed into the phone. The file based encryption filters and second layer of hardware filters built in allow for a high comfort level of security. The GXP is able to mask the receiver and sender, as well as the data, whether it be sound or actual information bytes with a special scrambler-descrambler code which only the receiver and sender possess. Upon entering the complex code at the receipt of data, that data will become unscrambled.
  • All of this is code activated at every use. Should a user not have the code, or outside sources be able to hack in to the phone, it will operate and present itself only as a normal smart phone device. The sensitive data will remain inert and scrambled.
  • In addition, there is a 45 Megapixel (f/1.7) camera built into the phone for detailed, close-in surveillance work. This detail level is beyond most top shelf professional digital cameras, most of which average around 20 megapixels. While data is able to be stored and encrypted on the GXP, it is recommended for best security protocol that it is transmitted and then wiped as soon as possible.
  • The phone's normal communication surface layer is programmable for all the major networks in the Multiverse such as Universal Telecom, Kingston Wireless, and Talk & Walk!
  • Up until now, SL has only made the GXP available to the military, security and intelligence fields, as well as some corporate clients worried about economic espionage, within the Confederacy of Neu Engollon. Now, after government approval, they are making it available to the general market in the global community. Price per device is NSD $980. (Each sale is pending government oversight committee approval).

** COMING SOON: The GXT Tablet!

*** IC LETTERS ONLY TO REQUEST SALES. Thank you.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Mubata
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mubata » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 pm

To: Schwyz Logiztek
Marked Most Urgent

Dear Sirs,

I come humbly before you in order to procure some of your fine military wares. We are solvent with large amounts of financial assistance from our major benefactor, and so we will start the process of building ourselves into a major regional power. We are restructuring and rebuilding after a decades long protracted struggle against Marxist rebels and your arms are one of the key elements that will bring us to our goal. Thank you for providing us with the means to protect ourselves and wish only the best for your company.

Sincerely,

Tzomo Runaga, Minister of Defense
Republic of Mubata

20x LIRCAS Sergeants
1x RCC General (Plus Decoy Package)
Last edited by Mubata on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:54 pm

To: Minister Tzomo Runaga, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Mubata

Minister Runaga,

We will have the order of 1 x GA72 RCC General, 1 x LKRH Decoy Package, 20 x LIRCAS Sergeants completed within the 18 months. With delivery of initial aircraft and accompanying decoy package within the next 6 months.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Introduces the

SL GXP

The SL GXP
was a product developed for the NEDF (Neu Engollon Defense Forces), NESA (Neu Engollon Security Agency), and Pine Park (National Gendarme - Criminal Investigative Division) for issue to undercover operatives and field agents to maintain cover and communication with their Control and with assets they would be coordinating with in the field. While seeming to be an ordinary cell phone, the GXP is actually a satellite direct communication able, encrypted device that allows the user to pass along or receive vital, sensitive information without detection. While normal cellular phones can perform some such functions and be encrypted, the amount of filters and encryption layers of the SL GXP far outclass any mere civilian shelf model.

• The satellite technology is able to seek out any of hundreds of known satellite networks, without having to rely on the local cell providers in the area which may be spotty at best. Additional satellite networks can be programmed into the phone. The file based encryption filters and second layer of hardware filters built in allow for a high comfort level of security. The GXP is able to mask the receiver and sender, as well as the data, whether it be sound or actual information bytes with a special scrambler-descrambler code which only the receiver and sender possess. Upon entering the complex code at the receipt of data, that data will become unscrambled.
  • All of this is code activated at every use. Should a user not have the code, or outside sources be able to hack in to the phone, it will operate and present itself only as a normal smart phone device. The sensitive data will remain inert and scrambled.
  • In addition, there is a 45 Megapixel (f/1.7) camera built into the phone for detailed, close-in surveillance work. This detail level is beyond most top shelf professional digital cameras, most of which average around 20 megapixels. While data is able to be stored and encrypted on the GXP, it is recommended for best security protocol that it is transmitted and then wiped as soon as possible.
  • The phone's normal communication surface layer is programmable for all the major networks in the Multiverse such as Universal Telecom, Kingston Wireless, and Talk & Walk!
  • Up until now, SL has only made the GXP available to the military, security and intelligence fields, as well as some corporate clients worried about economic espionage, within the Confederacy of Neu Engollon. Now, after government approval, they are making it available to the general market in the global community. Price per device is NSD $980. (Each sale is pending government oversight committee approval).

My Factbook

Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 am

To: Selma Kanderschmidt, Director of Sales, Schwyz Logiztek
From: Lt. Aleksandar Božinovski, Chief Communications Officer, Military Technical Institute
Subject: Product acquisition
Encryption: High Encryption protocol n° 254VTI0201165

Dear Mrs. Kanderschmidt,

I am writing you on behalf of the Military Technical Institute, institution for military research and development of the Kingdom of Nikolia. We have been informed that your company recently published its newest product, namely SL GXP smartphone. We received a word from the Ministry of Defense that our Intelligence services are very interested in the product, therefore we would like to acquire ten (10) SL GXP in order to evaluate them. Should they pass our testing procedures, be sure that our intelligence services will contact you in order to acquire more devices. Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

- Lieutenant Aleksandar Božinovski
Chief Communications Officer,
Military Technical Institute

Military Technical Institute, Katowice, Leszka, Nikolia - Tel: 022-463-411-2252 - Fax: 022-463-411-2253 - www.vti.mod.gov.nik

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:59 pm

To: Lieutenant Aleksandar Božinovski, Chief Communications Officer, Military Technical Institute, The Kingdom of Nikolia

Lt. Božinovski,

We will have the order of 10 x SL GXP completed within the month. With delivery of your total order within that time.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Jersey Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jersey Republic » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 am

To: SCHWYZ Industries

Greetings, we come on behalf of the Jersey Republic, with military spending on the rise we have decided to purchase 2 of your RRC Baron's, along with 20 of your LIRCAS. We thank you for your cooperation and we will transact the purchases VIA secure online money.

Thank you, Harold Spritzer
President of Jersey Republic
i don't really RP on forums, no need for political stances either

Just here to have fun

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:52 am

To: Harold Spritzer, President of the Jersey Republic

President Spritzer,

We will have the order of 2 RCC Barons and 20 LIRCAS Sergeants completed within the next year. With delivery of the first RCC Baron and 10 LIRCAS aircraft within the first 4 months.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Jersey Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jersey Republic » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:03 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Harold Spritzer, President of the Jersey Republic

President Spritzer,

We will have the order of 2 RCC Barons and 20 LIRCAS Sergeants completed within the next year. With delivery of the first RCC Baron and 10 LIRCAS aircraft within the first 4 months.

Sincerely,

To: Sales Director Selma Kanderschmidt

The money has been deposited VIA Internet transaction, pleasure doing business.

i don't really RP on forums, no need for political stances either

Just here to have fun

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Introduces the

SL GXP

The SL GXP

My Factbook

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015

Postby Theocretes » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:49 pm

--FROM THE DESK OF KING THEOCRETES THE MAGNIFICENT--
Hello!
I like your idea, and your methods of selling planes, tanks, etc.
I would like to propose a partnership...I would like to have 50% stake in your company.
Believe me, I have the funds...and if you accept, you will have a blank check.
I am not a man who likes to be refused either, so I suggest you seriously consider this offer.
If you accept I will provide:
-A blank check
-The full extent of my weapon research program
-Multiple high tech planes, and armored cars

If you refuse....don't think about it too much
Sincerely and Threateningly,
Theocretes
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:34 pm

To: Theocretes, The Pomposity of Theocretes

Mr. Theocretes,

No.

Sincerely,

CEO Martin Trembecht
My Factbook

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015

Postby Theocretes » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:26 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Theocretes, The Pomposity of Theocretes

Mr. Theocretes,

No.

Sincerely,

CEO Martin Trembecht

good luck then
Watch your back!
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade