NATION

PASSWORD

Experimental Fighter Program [Discussion Panel|Final Phase]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Schutzgeidt wrote:OOC:
Workload has doubled for me :o ... Start of my free time would be on Dec. 21 *sigh*
I will be splitting the Experimental Fighter Program into subprograms:

Experimental Multi-role Fighter Program
Experimental Stealth Fighter Program

What do you say about this idea? I just figured that it might be better if we add another thread for the stealth fighter program and rename this thread the Experimental Multi-role Fighter Program. Changes would probably take place on a weekend as I find spare time from my doubling workload...

I agree make a stealth fighter thread.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm

United States Of Devonta wrote:
Schutzgeidt wrote:OOC:
Workload has doubled for me :o ... Start of my free time would be on Dec. 21 *sigh*
I will be splitting the Experimental Fighter Program into subprograms:

Experimental Multi-role Fighter Program
Experimental Stealth Fighter Program

What do you say about this idea? I just figured that it might be better if we add another thread for the stealth fighter program and rename this thread the Experimental Multi-role Fighter Program. Changes would probably take place on a weekend as I find spare time from my doubling workload...

I agree make a stealth fighter thread.

He's right.

Schutzgeidt
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzgeidt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 am

Imperializt Russia wrote:Only four munitions as stores seems incredibly limited.
If you are stipulating that this requires a gun (multiple barrel gun is a surprisingly vague requirement), then clearly you want to fight with it.

With regards to the above, nothing says that a stealth aircraft cannot have multirole capability. Look at the F-35, for example.
The Nihilistic view wrote:I have just sent an application providing funding on the other thread.

I wish to say that the only problem with the criteria for the plane is the speed. I think it should be higher than Mach 1.8, after all this is an experimental fighter so should be pushing the boundaries. The fastest production fighter before has been the Mig 25 foxbat with a top speed of Mach 3.2. I think we should be looking for designs that at least push Mach 2.5.

Mach 2.5 is of limited utility and difficult to achieve.
If a MiG-25 goes Mach 3.2, it will never fly again. It has an effective top speed of about Mach 2.8

OOC: I think I see your point. Multi-role aircraft can also have stealth capabilities. We can ammend the required specifications and add a stealth capability... I currently have two choices.

First choice: For the X-07DA, we can continue to develop the X-07 as the main aircraft for the Experimental Fighter Program.

Second choice: Ammend the required specifications for the fighter aircraft to include stealth capability and make the X-07-105 our main development aircraft.

Additional option for the second choice: Should you choose the second option, we can continue to fund the X-07DA into production phase while the X-07-105 will be continued for development.
Last edited by Schutzgeidt on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:To Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation
From Marcus Ferin, Minister of Imperial Defense

The Ministry of Imperial Defense sees great potential in the X-07-105 Stealth Variant of the Experimental Fighter Program, and would like to be placed on the list to receive two test models once their production is completed. Should this require additional funds, please inform us and we will negotiate funding with other members of this program. As it stands, we are willing to pledge 370 million Imperial Dollars as an initial funding to keep the X-07-108 program running, and once we see more progress, we could fund you more.

Regarding the testing of the X-07 Experimental Fighter, it is indeed an amazing fighter plane. However, several issues has arisen during our testing of the planes. Primarily, the issue resides in its speed. As several other of our domestic aerospace companies' have begun to advocate, speed is stealth. This is the same with our missile program as well. There is not a big need for a great amount of stealth coating or stealth oriented structure if the plane has a faster speed. This is a recommendation from us, seeing that if the plane has a faster speed, then the enemy would have a lower chance of detection, however, that is debatable.

Secondly, there was an issue with stalling. One of the test planes suffered a stall when it executed a high-speed vertical evasion move, however, that was quickly remedied with restarting the engine and lowering the altitude. This is of course, unacceptable in dogfights and must be remedied.

Finally, there comes the issue with the active radar and target location system on the plane. Although highly accurate and precise, there could be an upgrade where it allows it track more target at the same time if it was to also be a multi-role fighter, especially for ground attack purposes.

Above are our preliminary observations with the X-07 Experimental Fighter, and as we continue with our trials, we would bring up more of these suggestions. Again, we agree with what the other members had said about an upgrade to the 3D thrust vectoring and the additional payload for weaponry such as the internal weapons bay.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Minister of Imperial Defense
Empire of Free Taiwan

To Marcus Ferin,
Empire of Free Taiwan

Please see the amended list above that your nation is now partnered with this development and will receive the following model X-07-105DA3. and X-07-105DA4.upon their completion. We would like to note that the production variants from DA2. to DA9. will be Lot III variants which will have the same less stealthy engine exhaust of the X-07 as these models will share the same engines to speed production and allow time for development of working 2D or 3D vectored thrust nozzles which are estimated to be available around Lot IV with DA10. At that time we will be able to update all Lot III variants with new engine nozzles.

We agree that speed is a key requirement for an aircraft and welcome a more exacting figures on which speeds you require, as reaching speeds above Mach 2 and higher than Mach 3 require either comprising many other aspects of a design. Complex cooling systems, advanced materials would be required along with all this speed coming at the expense of maneuverability. However we would also like to note that while most current generation and earlier designs can theoretically achieve Mach 2, they cannot realistically produce those speeds in combat situations or with full fuel and weapons loads. While designs with internal weapons bays such as our 105 development can achieve Mach 2+ speeds while carrying full internal weapons loads. Far more importantly the supercruising ability allows our design longer use of speeds up to Mach 1+ without use of afterburner saving fuel and increasing range something which most current fighters types cannot match.

You are right to point out speed as it is not only important in detection but also allows an aircraft to escape from dangerous combat situations. But speed alone can only do so much as speed focused designs like the Mig-25 and YF-12 show as they sacrifice multirole utility. We feel stealth is only part of an overall electronic warfare system and our stealthy platform with the 105 development can work alongside conventional forces with a highly integrated electronic warfare system and data links allowing even our standard X-07 to share the same targets, But also gives first strike capability and is better suited for deep penetration as it is easier to hide with the assistance of jamming.

We were deeply concerned to hear those reports from your air force. Our team grounded our aircraft and undertook extensive testing with our own prototype and test engines. But as yet have not found the same issues on our X-07 prototype. Sadly we believe they were the cause of the crash of our X-07-105DA1. prototype. Which was lost in a crash while performing an extreme maneuver, lucky the pilot ejected safely. We believe this must be an issue with engine rather than the airframe, our Bulgakov teams assessment was that it was a compressor stall. Due to the advanced nature of this recent engine some problems are to be expected, The rapid speed of our production for these engines may have caused faulty parts to be placed on some prototype models. That would explain why later development aircraft suffered this issue while our early model X-07 did not.

While it may only affect one prototype we place safety first and have placed this restriction on all nations designs. We have inspected the lot of undelivered designs for these faults and found one aircraft X-07DA13. with the faulty parts, which has now been fixed by our team. A small number of technicians will be sent to each nation to check for the issue and a list of the faulty parts has been sent to all nation so they can check for themselves.

While we stand by the quality of our engines we would not object to member nations bringing in the assistance of their own highly skilled aeronautics industries. Especially with the need of advanced 2D and 3D thruster vectoring engine for some variants.

We are unsure how you not able to track more than one target, we believe you may have found a software bug on that system as our AKI/RAL MODRS-K07-105R (AESA) Radar system is able to simultaneously target multiple air and ground threats. It has network-centric capabilities for close cooperation on the battlefield. Reduced aircrew workload over earlier radar designs and lower maintenance and upgrade costs.

It has both multiple radar modes including:
- Real beam mapping
- Synthetic aperture mapping
- Air-to-air search
- Air-to-air track
- Sea surface search
- Ground moving target indication/track

Thanks to it’s design as a solid-state digital radar with agile moving beams it is lightweight and highly reliable and allows for easy modular software and hardware updates. But if you are having issues we will send a team to check the systems and provide the latest software updates which should resolve any issues your nation is having with it’s abilities. As per your other requests we are working on 3D thrust vectoring and hope the assistance with member nations aeronautics industries will speed up development of this option for both variants. Our 105 stealth variant should provide the internal weapons bays required along with an overall increase in weapons load.

As stated above the loss of our development 105 aircraft, has led to a few redesigns first the weapons bays. Removing the two front bays and replacing them with two rear bays, along with increasing the size of the main bay necessitating a change in the design of the landing gear. This now allows for up to 6 air-to-air missiles, two smaller AIM-9X sized short range missiles in the rear compartments and a further two in the main plus 2 larger AIM-120 sized medium range missiles.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

Department Of Defense

T0: Aymovski Aircraft Corpration

To Whom It May Concern,
The news of the new planned X-07-105 brought excitement to me and Airforce brass, We ask that a single X-07-105 be sent to us for testing.

Sincerely,
Chuck Bengal, Secretary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta

To Chuck Bengal,
Secretary Of Defense
United States Of Devonta

We are pleased to offer your nation the development model X-07-105DA6. has been assigned for your nation and being constructed right now and will be sent to Devonta as soon as it is finished. Please refer to the previous post for status. We would like to note that the production variants from DA2. to DA9. will be Lot III variants which will have the same less stealthy engine exhaust of the X-07 as these models will share the same engines to speed production and allow time for development of working 2D or 3D vectored thrust nozzles which are estimated to be available around Lot IV with DA10. At that time we will be able to update all Lot III variants with new engine nozzles.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Schutzgeidt wrote:
OOC: I think I see your point. Multi-role aircraft can also have stealth capabilities. We can ammend the required specifications and add a stealth capability... I currently have two choices.

First choice: For the X-07DA, we can continue to develop the X-07 as the main aircraft for the Experimental Fighter Program.

Second choice: Ammend the required specifications for the fighter aircraft to include stealth capability and make the X-07-105 our main development aircraft.

Additional option for the second choice: Should you choose the second option, we can continue to fund the X-07DA into production phase while the X-07-105 will be continued for development.

We would of course wish that you continue to fund both designs as we feel that they offer a combined utility as a Hi Lo mix along with high shared commonality in engines, parts, avionics, training, and maintenance providing great savings by operating both in place of other designs within your nations air forces.

Since you face this choice we thought it was best to provide and financial review of the budget so far to provide better idea of your choice, but remember production costs will come down overtime and with greater procurement of designs.

Total Funding for Development: $6.119 billion
Spend: $2.624 billion

X-07 Experimental Fighter Program
Production of 16 Development Aircraft: $560 million (avg flyaway cost of $35 million)
R&D cost: $310 million
Staff & Parts Assistance: $75 million

Total: $945 million

X-07-105 Stealth Experimental Fighter Program
Production of 10 Development Aircraft: $714.2 million (avg flyaway cost of $64.9 million)
R&D cost: $890 million
Lot II aircraft $117.8 million (flyaway cost of Lot II aircraft $58.9 million)
Lot III aircraft $526.4 million (flyaway cost of Lot III aircraft $65.8 million)
Lot IV aircraft $70 million (flyaway cost of Lot IV aircraft $70 million)

Total: $1.679 billion

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Everything you need aircraft, ships, small arms and vehicles
Storefront of the Month of January 2014

Empire of Free Taiwan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Free Taiwan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 am

Anikatia wrote:
Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:To Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

The Ministry of Imperial Defense sees great potential in the X-07-105 Stealth Variant of the Experimental Fighter Program, and would like to be placed on the list to receive two test models once their production is completed. Should this require additional funds, please inform us and we will negotiate funding with other members of this program. As it stands, we are willing to pledge 370 million Imperial Dollars as an initial funding to keep the X-07-108 program running, and once we see more progress, we could fund you more.

Regarding the testing of the X-07 Experimental Fighter, it is indeed an amazing fighter plane. However, several issues has arisen during our testing of the planes. Primarily, the issue resides in its speed. As several other of our domestic aerospace companies' have begun to advocate, speed is stealth. This is the same with our missile program as well. There is not a big need for a great amount of stealth coating or stealth oriented structure if the plane has a faster speed. This is a recommendation from us, seeing that if the plane has a faster speed, then the enemy would have a lower chance of detection, however, that is debatable.

Secondly, there was an issue with stalling. One of the test planes suffered a stall when it executed a high-speed vertical evasion move, however, that was quickly remedied with restarting the engine and lowering the altitude. This is of course, unacceptable in dogfights and must be remedied.

Finally, there comes the issue with the active radar and target location system on the plane. Although highly accurate and precise, there could be an upgrade where it allows it track more target at the same time if it was to also be a multi-role fighter, especially for ground attack purposes.

Above are our preliminary observations with the X-07 Experimental Fighter, and as we continue with our trials, we would bring up more of these suggestions. Again, we agree with what the other members had said about an upgrade to the 3D thrust vectoring and the additional payload for weaponry such as the internal weapons bay.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan

To Marcus Ferin,
Empire of Free Taiwan

Please see the amended list above that your nation is now partnered with this development and will receive the following model X-07-105DA3. and X-07-105DA4.upon their completion. We would like to note that the production variants from DA2. to DA9. will be Lot III variants which will have the same less stealthy engine exhaust of the X-07 as these models will share the same engines to speed production and allow time for development of working 2D or 3D vectored thrust nozzles which are estimated to be available around Lot IV with DA10. At that time we will be able to update all Lot III variants with new engine nozzles.

We agree that speed is a key requirement for an aircraft and welcome a more exacting figures on which speeds you require, as reaching speeds above Mach 2 and higher than Mach 3 require either comprising many other aspects of a design. Complex cooling systems, advanced materials would be required along with all this speed coming at the expense of maneuverability. However we would also like to note that while most current generation and earlier designs can theoretically achieve Mach 2, they cannot realistically produce those speeds in combat situations or with full fuel and weapons loads. While designs with internal weapons bays such as our 105 development can achieve Mach 2+ speeds while carrying full internal weapons loads. Far more importantly the supercruising ability allows our design longer use of speeds up to Mach 1+ without use of afterburner saving fuel and increasing range something which most current fighters types cannot match.

You are right to point out speed as it is not only important in detection but also allows an aircraft to escape from dangerous combat situations. But speed alone can only do so much as speed focused designs like the Mig-25 and YF-12 show as they sacrifice multirole utility. We feel stealth is only part of an overall electronic warfare system and our stealthy platform with the 105 development can work alongside conventional forces with a highly integrated electronic warfare system and data links allowing even our standard X-07 to share the same targets, But also gives first strike capability and is better suited for deep penetration as it is easier to hide with the assistance of jamming.

We were deeply concerned to hear those reports from your air force. Our team grounded our aircraft and undertook extensive testing with our own prototype and test engines. But as yet have not found the same issues on our X-07 prototype. Sadly we believe they were the cause of the crash of our X-07-105DA1. prototype. Which was lost in a crash while performing an extreme maneuver, lucky the pilot ejected safely. We believe this must be an issue with engine rather than the airframe, our Bulgakov teams assessment was that it was a compressor stall. Due to the advanced nature of this recent engine some problems are to be expected, The rapid speed of our production for these engines may have caused faulty parts to be placed on some prototype models. That would explain why later development aircraft suffered this issue while our early model X-07 did not.

While it may only affect one prototype we place safety first and have placed this restriction on all nations designs. We have inspected the lot of undelivered designs for these faults and found one aircraft X-07DA13. with the faulty parts, which has now been fixed by our team. A small number of technicians will be sent to each nation to check for the issue and a list of the faulty parts has been sent to all nation so they can check for themselves.

While we stand by the quality of our engines we would not object to member nations bringing in the assistance of their own highly skilled aeronautics industries. Especially with the need of advanced 2D and 3D thruster vectoring engine for some variants.

We are unsure how you not able to track more than one target, we believe you may have found a software bug on that system as our AKI/RAL MODRS-K07-105R (AESA) Radar system is able to simultaneously target multiple air and ground threats. It has network-centric capabilities for close cooperation on the battlefield. Reduced aircrew workload over earlier radar designs and lower maintenance and upgrade costs.

It has both multiple radar modes including:
- Real beam mapping
- Synthetic aperture mapping
- Air-to-air search
- Air-to-air track
- Sea surface search
- Ground moving target indication/track

Thanks to it’s design as a solid-state digital radar with agile moving beams it is lightweight and highly reliable and allows for easy modular software and hardware updates. But if you are having issues we will send a team to check the systems and provide the latest software updates which should resolve any issues your nation is having with it’s abilities. As per your other requests we are working on 3D thrust vectoring and hope the assistance with member nations aeronautics industries will speed up development of this option for both variants. Our 105 stealth variant should provide the internal weapons bays required along with an overall increase in weapons load.

As stated above the loss of our development 105 aircraft, has led to a few redesigns first the weapons bays. Removing the two front bays and replacing them with two rear bays, along with increasing the size of the main bay necessitating a change in the design of the landing gear. This now allows for up to 6 air-to-air missiles, two smaller AIM-9X sized short range missiles in the rear compartments and a further two in the main plus 2 larger AIM-120 sized medium range missiles.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Schutzgeidt wrote:

We would of course wish that you continue to fund both designs as we feel that they offer a combined utility as a Hi Lo mix along with high shared commonality in engines, parts, avionics, training, and maintenance providing great savings by operating both in place of other designs within your nations air forces.

Since you face this choice we thought it was best to provide and financial review of the budget so far to provide better idea of your choice, but remember production costs will come down overtime and with greater procurement of designs.

Production of 16 Development Aircraft: $560 million (avg flyaway cost of $35 million)

Production of 10 Development Aircraft: $714.2 million (avg flyaway cost of $64.9 million)
Lot III aircraft $526.4 million (flyaway cost of Lot III aircraft $65.8 million)

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

To Isaac Yevseyev, CEO of Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

Thank you for such a detailed response. Whilst we believe speed is necessary, however, if the stealth systems currently can guarantee also a first strike capability, we support your company's choice to push for that. Regarding the engine stall, our specialists have been able to fix the issue in cooperation with your on site technicians. In regards to the radar and tracking systems, we strongly believe that it was a software bug and it has been resolved. After the fix, we would like to express our commendation for an excellent radar system. Coupled with our indigenous air-to-air missiles, the hit rate on target drones stood at 14/15 hits/fired. In regards to the funding, we are more than willing to pledge an additional 200million Imperial Dollars on this program. We hope they would be put into good use and continue upon the progress on improving the programs.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Minister of imperial Defense
Empire of Free Taiwan
DEFCON: 3 Armed Forces are on high alert following the terrorist bombings of the capital and attacks on several population centers.

Schutzgeidt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzgeidt » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 am

Anikatia wrote:

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Reply:
To: Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

The defense panel has read your proposal for funding both the X-07 Experimental Fighter and X-07-105 Stealth Experimental Fighter. The board members of the Experimental Fighter Program will have to discuss about this. For Schutzgeidt's Department of Defense however, we will need a week or two in order to formalize a decision of our own. I however, feel that the Schutzgeidt defense panel will agree on your proposal to fund both experimental aircraft.

Urbano Dobler - Secretary of Defense, Schutzgeidt

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 am

Anikatia wrote:
Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:Snip

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,
After long thought I and Air Force brass have decided to transfer all funding on the X-07 to the new X-07-105 Stealth Aircraft which we still await its arrival.

Sincerely,
Chuck Bengal,Secretary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta
US Air Force E-4

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:51 am

Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:To Isaac Yevseyev, CEO of Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

Thank you for such a detailed response. Whilst we believe speed is necessary, however, if the stealth systems currently can guarantee also a first strike capability, we support your company's choice to push for that. Regarding the engine stall, our specialists have been able to fix the issue in cooperation with your on site technicians. In regards to the radar and tracking systems, we strongly believe that it was a software bug and it has been resolved. After the fix, we would like to express our commendation for an excellent radar system. Coupled with our indigenous air-to-air missiles, the hit rate on target drones stood at 14/15 hits/fired. In regards to the funding, we are more than willing to pledge an additional 200million Imperial Dollars on this program. We hope they would be put into good use and continue upon the progress on improving the programs.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan

To Marcus Ferin,
Empire of Free Taiwan

Against current threats we believe our design should provide first strike capability and the nature of it's software allows for updates to maintain it's effectiveness throughout its service life. Our team here is very please to hear the results of your testing and that the issues regarding your prototype have been resolved. Our engine team have informed me that the issue will not happen again thanks to changes in the production process. Speaking of which your extra funding is being put to good use, work on the 2D and 3D nozzles and new engine is continuing on schedule and without issues so far. We look forward to hearing the results of your new testing as your new 105 prototypes have been delivered.

Best Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Schutzgeidt wrote:
Reply:

The defense panel has read your proposal for funding both the X-07 Experimental Fighter and X-07-105 Stealth Experimental Fighter. The board members of the Experimental Fighter Program will have to discuss about this. For Schutzgeidt's Department of Defense however, we will need a week or two in order to formalize a decision of our own. I however, feel that the Schutzgeidt defense panel will agree on your proposal to fund both experimental aircraft.

To Urbano Dobler,
Secretary of Defense,
Schutzgeidt

I understand and we will await your formal decision. We hope you stand by both our programs but we will accept whatever is decided by your defense panel.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,
After long thought I and Air Force brass have decided to transfer all funding on the X-07 to the new X-07-105 Stealth Aircraft which we still await its arrival.

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,
Secretary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta

We are sorry to hear that you are leaving the X-07 program however we understand, respect and accept your decision. Your X-07-105 development aircraft a Lot III variant designated X-07-105DA6. has been delivered. If you are finished with the X-07 program you may wish to keep the X-07 development aircraft as your nation's funding already accounts for it's purchase, or we can have our on-hand technicians collect it for immediate delivery back to Anikatia.

Thank you,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:58 am

To: Isaac Yevseyev

Huda has finally thought of increasing funds of both fighters; the X-07, 1.2 bn, while now funding the X-07-105, 1.5 Bn. We also hope that these X-07/X-07-105 may be allowed for other nations as D.P.R

Many Thanks,
Milosz

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 am

Anikatia wrote:
Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:To Isaac Yevseyev, CEO of Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan

To Marcus Ferin,
Empire of Free Taiwan

Against current threats we believe our design should provide first strike capability and the nature of it's software allows for updates to maintain it's effectiveness throughout its service life. Our team here is very please to hear the results of your testing and that the issues regarding your prototype have been resolved. Our engine team have informed me that the issue will not happen again thanks to changes in the production process. Speaking of which your extra funding is being put to good use, work on the 2D and 3D nozzles and new engine is continuing on schedule and without issues so far. We look forward to hearing the results of your new testing as your new 105 prototypes have been delivered.

Best Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Schutzgeidt wrote:
Reply:

To Urbano Dobler,
Secretary of Defense,
Schutzgeidt

I understand and we will await your formal decision. We hope you stand by both our programs but we will accept whatever is decided by your defense panel.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,
Secretary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta

We are sorry to hear that you are leaving the X-07 program however we understand, respect and accept your decision. Your X-07-105 development aircraft a Lot III variant designated X-07-105DA6. has been delivered. If you are finished with the X-07 program you may wish to keep the X-07 development aircraft as your nation's funding already accounts for it's purchase, or we can have our on-hand technicians collect it for immediate delivery back to Anikatia.

Thank you,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,
I am glad to hear you understand, I and Air Force brass have just finished a inspection of the X-07-105, It looks like a perfect Stealth Aircraft. Although it will be put up to the test in the sky starting today. We have decided to pour 1bn more N$ into the X-07-105 program. As to the X-07 we would like to keep it and plac it in the Air Force Academy Museum.

Sincerely,
Chuck Bengal, Secrartary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta
US Air Force E-4

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 am

Huda wrote:

Huda has finally thought of increasing funds of both fighters; the X-07, 1.2 bn, while now funding the X-07-105, 1.5 Bn. We also hope that these X-07/X-07-105 may be allowed for other nations as D.P.R

Many Thanks,
Milosz

To Milosz Sulejmani,
Minister of Defense,
Huda

We thank you for the very generous increase in funding in both programs and assure you that it is being put to good use to deliver the best multirole fighter package available. Since you are funding the 105 program we have tentatively placed your nation to receive the next development aircraft a a Lot III variant designation X-07-105DA7. that is currently in production. Please correct us if this is not the case and refer to the list on the previous page for the details and status.

Regarding your question by 'D.P.R' do you mean domestic production rights and manufacturing licenses for local production? If so I will have to get back to you regarding the full details that as we cannot provide an exact detail until the types have completed testing and are ready for production. However we believe we it is certain for the X-07 and on the table for the X-07-105, but certain aspects of the designs would not be allowed to be shared given their restricted and sensitive nature. Although this would also depend on the nations in question and would be reviewed on a case by case basis. Members already partnered with this program would almost certainly be assured to receive approval for domestic production.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,
I am glad to hear you understand, I and Air Force brass have just finished a inspection of the X-07-105, It looks like a perfect Stealth Aircraft. Although it will be put up to the test in the sky starting today. We have decided to pour 1bn more N$ into the X-07-105 program. As to the X-07 we would like to keep it and plac it in the Air Force Academy Museum.

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,
Secrartary Of Defense Of The United States Of Devonta

We are pleased to hear you think so and look forward to hearing your feedback. Many thanks for continuing with the X-07-105 program, your very generous funding is being put to good use developing the 2D and 3D thrust vectoring nozzles and new engine. I am glad to hear that, the team and I were hoping you'd keep the aircraft, as we feel it is a reminder of it's history with your Air Force however brief.

Sincere Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Empire of Free Taiwan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Free Taiwan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 am

To: Isaac Yevseyev, Chief Executive Officer, Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation
From: Marcus Ferin, Minister of Imperial Defense, Empire of Free Taiwan

We have received the 105 prototypes last night, and we are pleased to inform your corporation that they will begin air trials and strategic flight testing within the following days. Combat trials will also commence once our test pilots are familiar and oriented with the flight consoles. After a lengthy discussion with the members of the Cabinet, and the Parliament, we have come to the agreement that we will fund both programs in the interest of advancing two very promising prototypes. We currently will increase our funding to the X-07 Experimental Fighter Program to 1.7 billion dollars. Also, we will continue with an addition with 245 million dollars of funding into the X-07-105 Experimental Stealth Fighter Program. However, we will need to see further progress and await the trials to be completed in order to determine the level of funding we are willing and capable of allocating. Please note that our funds are not endless, and we wish to have them be placed in effective developments. We will report back upon the performance of these prototypes within the next few weeks of testing. Similarly, we would also request DPRs or at least the blueprints for the X-07 Experimental Multi-role Fighter, and possibly for the X-07-105 should it prove to be successful. However, with the release of DPR for other nations not partnered with the program, we would express our concern on this topic, as we would like to have it discussed with the members of the program, and it is in our interest to maintain an edge of aerial superiority over hostile nations interested in acquiring such levels of technology in which we have funded to be perfected.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan
DEFCON: 3 Armed Forces are on high alert following the terrorist bombings of the capital and attacks on several population centers.

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Empire of Free Taiwan wrote:To: Isaac Yevseyev, Chief Executive Officer, Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

We have received the 105 prototypes last night, and we are pleased to inform your corporation that they will begin air trials and strategic flight testing within the following days. Combat trials will also commence once our test pilots are familiar and oriented with the flight consoles. After a lengthy discussion with the members of the Cabinet, and the Parliament, we have come to the agreement that we will fund both programs in the interest of advancing two very promising prototypes. We currently will increase our funding to the X-07 Experimental Fighter Program to 1.7 billion dollars. Also, we will continue with an addition with 245 million dollars of funding into the X-07-105 Experimental Stealth Fighter Program. However, we will need to see further progress and await the trials to be completed in order to determine the level of funding we are willing and capable of allocating. Please note that our funds are not endless, and we wish to have them be placed in effective developments. We will report back upon the performance of these prototypes within the next few weeks of testing. Similarly, we would also request DPRs or at least the blueprints for the X-07 Experimental Multi-role Fighter, and possibly for the X-07-105 should it prove to be successful. However, with the release of DPR for other nations not partnered with the program, we would express our concern on this topic, as we would like to have it discussed with the members of the program, and it is in our interest to maintain an edge of aerial superiority over hostile nations interested in acquiring such levels of technology in which we have funded to be perfected.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan

To Marcus Ferin,
Empire of Free Taiwan

We are please to hear the aircraft arrived and await the conclusions of your flight tests and combat trials, along with pilot and ground crew feedback. To hear that you have decided to continue support for both programs is very welcome news. The generous increase in funding is welcome and we would like to assure you that all money provided for these programs is strictly allocated where needed to the development of these aircraft. We understand your concern, however as of yet we have not finalised our plans for DPR of either design but we are researching the issue. Preliminary plans suggest that a less advanced or downgraded version of the X-07 (lacking the advanced radar system, thrust vectored engine, software and other avionics) could be offered to nations outside of the program therefore not comprising the advanced nature of aircraft produced for member nations. We feel this may offer benefits in reducing cost of the flyaway unit price of the aircraft as the production continues while maintaining the technological edge for member nations, but we welcome your feedback and all member nations in outlining the international road map for DPR.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Schutzgeidt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzgeidt » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:26 am

Schutzgeidt's Department of Defense has agreed to fund both the X-07 and X-07-105. After a week of painstaking meetings I finally got the defense panel to agree on funding both the X-07 and the -105 until it has reached production phase. The defense panel has also requested that the -105 have the V/STOL capabilities and possibly the ability to land on carriers/amphibious assault ships. The defense panel added this request after the Navy and Marines showed interest on this program. Schutzgeidt will also be acquiring about 5 amphibious assault ships so the panel thought the -105 would be a great addition to the aircraft it can carry.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Anikatia wrote:
Huda wrote:

Many Thanks,
Milosz

To Milosz Sulejmani,
Minister of Defense,
Huda

We thank you for the very generous increase in funding in both programs and assure you that it is being put to good use to deliver the best multirole fighter package available. Since you are funding the 105 program we have tentatively placed your nation to receive the next development aircraft a a Lot III variant designation X-07-105DA7. that is currently in production. Please correct us if this is not the case and refer to the list on the previous page for the details and status.

Regarding your question by 'D.P.R' do you mean domestic production rights and manufacturing licenses for local production? If so I will have to get back to you regarding the full details that as we cannot provide an exact detail until the types have completed testing and are ready for production. However we believe we it is certain for the X-07 and on the table for the X-07-105, but certain aspects of the designs would not be allowed to be shared given their restricted and sensitive nature. Although this would also depend on the nations in question and would be reviewed on a case by case basis. Members already partnered with this program would almost certainly be assured to receive approval for domestic production.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Department Of Defense

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,

We are pleased to hear you think so and look forward to hearing your feedback. Many thanks for continuing with the X-07-105 program, your very generous funding is being put to good use developing the 2D and 3D thrust vectoring nozzles and new engine. I am glad to hear that, the team and I were hoping you'd keep the aircraft, as we feel it is a reminder of it's history with your Air Force however brief.

Sincere Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Defense Department

To: Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporationop

To Whom It May Concern,
The testing of the X-07-105 as been going on for almost a week and most looks good. The aircraft is fully compatible with are weapons and equipment. There is only a small problem with its maneuverability at high altitudes, A pilot almost stalled the aircraft which could have resulted in the loss of the aircraft or of life. I ask that the problem with its high altitude maneuverability be fixed.

The plan also is an ideal platform for electronic warfare. This comfirmed by jamming pods we placed on the plane.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Anikatia wrote:
To Milosz Sulejmani,
Minister of Defense,
Huda

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

To Chuck Bengal,

Sincere Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Defense Department

To Whom It May Concern,
The testing of the X-07-105 as been going on for almost a week and most looks good. The aircraft is fully compatible with are weapons and equipment. There is only a small problem with its maneuverability at high altitudes, A pilot almost stalled the aircraft which could have resulted in the loss of the aircraft or of life. I ask that the problem with its high altitude maneuverability be fixed.

The plan also is an ideal platform for electronic warfare. This comfirmed by jamming pods we placed on the plane.

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,
United States of Devonta Secretary of Defense

We are glad the aircraft has performed well under most tests, however we are concerned to hear the issue regarding the aircraft stalling at high altitude remains, after consultation with Bulgakov and Aymovski teams and we have determined that this issue is related to the earlier compressor stalls of the X-07 and the issue that caused the loss of the X-07-105DA1. The problems thought to be fixed on all aircraft appear to remain on the X-07-105 variant, as such the Lot IV variants are in production with the new extensively tested Bulgakov K-57M-117S which is not only more powerful but a completely new design rather than based upon the legacy K-56 powerplant. All earlier Lot aircraft are currently being updated to the Lot IV standard. We believe this will solve all issues you are having as well as increase maneuverability with the F-22 style shaped 2D thrust vectoring exhaust nozzles.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Schutzgeidt wrote:

Schutzgeidt's Department of Defense has agreed to fund both the X-07 and X-07-105. After a week of painstaking meetings I finally got the defense panel to agree on funding both the X-07 and the -105 until it has reached production phase. The defense panel has also requested that the -105 have the V/STOL capabilities and possibly the ability to land on carriers/amphibious assault ships. The defense panel added this request after the Navy and Marines showed interest on this program. Schutzgeidt will also be acquiring about 5 amphibious assault ships so the panel thought the -105 would be a great addition to the aircraft it can carry.

To Urbano Dobler,
Secretary of Defense, Schutzgeidt

We are very pleased to hear that you will agree to continue to fund both programs. Your partnership is an integral part of these programs and will help guide them to their completion. Your requirements for a V/STOL and carrier capabilities were quite a shock to the team here but we never turn down a challenge.

So after an extensive investigative study, testing and review of possibilities with adapting the 105 development. We feel it is possible but will require a increase in funding as well as fly way cost of a V/STOL variant and carrier variant over the CTOL version. Aymovski team has extensive knowledge and 20 years experience with carrier designs such as our highly successful Ay-05 design. Since the X-07 and 105 derive from that aircraft adaptation to a carrier design will be rather straight forward. The landing gear used is already based on the strong Ay-05 carrier tested design, the wings also are ready for the changes required to make them fold, we already have arrestor hooks and flight software for carrier operations ready to go. Our experience with carrier design, shows this variant will require slight extensions of the outer wings to improve landing but otherwise remains in close commonality to the current CTOL variant of the 105.

While we have extensive experience with carrier designs, we have not had much development in the area of V/STOL with jet engines. and as such the V/STOL version requires advanced engine technology that would be cost prohibitive to develop from scratch by our industries. So ANKITEC has entered into consultations to bring in the esteemed Emmerian aerospace company Bahar & Carter which has receive authorization to produce a derivative of the Bahar & Carter F152-BC engine for use in the V/STOL variant underdevelopment. This engine is used in the highly successful UNADS F-29B Super Viper STOVL stealth multirole fighter.

Under your authorization I would like to bring them into the discussions here.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Anikatia on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:34 am

Anikatia wrote:
Defense Department

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,

To Chuck Bengal,
United States of Devonta Secretary of Defense

We are glad the aircraft has performed well under most tests, however we are concerned to hear the issue regarding the aircraft stalling at high altitude remains, after consultation with Bulgakov and Aymovski teams and we have determined that this issue is related to the earlier compressor stalls of the X-07 and the issue that caused the loss of the X-07-105DA1. The problems thought to be fixed on all aircraft appear to remain on the X-07-105 variant, as such the Lot IV variants are in production with the new extensively tested Bulgakov K-57M-117S which is not only more powerful but a completely new design rather than based upon the legacy K-56 powerplant. All earlier Lot aircraft are currently being updated to the Lot IV standard. We believe this will solve all issues you are having as well as increase maneuverability with the F-22 style shaped 2D thrust vectoring exhaust nozzles.

Sincerely,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Defense Department

To: Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporatio

To Whom It May Concern,
We will cease testing till plane is fully integrated to Lot IV, We hope this will be enough to stop the stalling problem. Thank You.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

Schutzgeidt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzgeidt » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 am

We are authorizing the aerospace company Bahar & Carter to partake in the discussion panel.

Additional statement:

The Air Force has also requested a follow-up regarding the development status of the X-07DA.
Last edited by Schutzgeidt on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anikatia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Anikatia » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:24 am

Schutzgeidt wrote:

We are authorizing the aerospace company Bahar & Carter to partake in the discussion panel.

Additional statement:

The Air Force has also requested a follow-up regarding the development status of the X-07DA.

To Urbano Dobler,
Secretary of Defense, Schutzgeidt

The current status of the X-07 Program pending any additional changes has fundamentally completed all the major milestones required and has passed missile firing weapons tests, aerial refueling tests, checks of radar systems, all issues have been resolved. The experimental prototype development aircraft has been completed and six of those designs remain uncollected by participating nations. Besides the lack of input by those nations who failed to collect the aircraft, we feel the program as matured to the stage where it the X-07 can move to the low rate initial production (LRIP) series stage as the Ay-07. Pending your approval we can the initial procurement of Ay-07LRIP Lot I production variants.

Isaac Yevseyev
Chief Executive Officer,

Specifications (X-07 Lot I)
Type: Multirole Fighter
Length:13.88 m
Wingspan:10.90 m
Height:4.13 m
Propulsion: 1x Bulgakov K56-117S afterburning turbofan
Total Net Thrust: 13,485 kgf
Empty Weight: 5,816 kg
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 14,540 kg
Limit Per/Number of Pylon(s): 7x Hardpoints (6× under-wing, 1× under-fuselage; pylon stations number 3, 4 and 5 are wet-plumb capable)
Normal Payload: 1,123 kg (4x Ryk-11AAS, 2x Ryk-12AAM, 1x Esk 20k with 150 rounds of 20 mm, can be replaced with Esk-30-K1 with 120 rounds 30 mm or can be possibly be replaced with local variant.)
Maximum Payload: 5,089 kg
Thrust-to-Weight Ratio: 1.12
Combat Range: 1,482 km
Ferry Range: 4,000 km with external fuel
Operational Ceiling/Altitude: 16,980 m
Maximum Altitude: 18,120 m
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.83 (881 km/h)
Supercruising Speed: Mach 1 (1,225 km/h)
Maximum Speed: Mach 2.0+ (2,450 km/h) at high altitude
Rate of Climb: 250 m/s
Avionics:
-Tagirbekov General Industries Tgk-102 infra-red search and track system (IRST).
-Main X-band AKI/RAL MODRS-K07-105R (AESA) Radar system, all can be replaced with local variant avionics systems.
-Able to simultaneously target multiple air and ground threats.
-It has both multiple radar modes including:
-Real beam mapping
-Synthetic aperture mapping
-Air-to-air search
-Air-to-air track
-Sea surface search
-Ground moving target indication/track
-Rykovatia Weapon Systems Rtk-107Q All Function Advanced Data Link (AFADL) communication system.

XPDA Status
Delivered -X-07DA1. Aymovski Aircraft Corpration Evaluation Model
Delivered -X-07DA2. United States Of Devonta Evaluation Model
Delivered -X-07DA3. The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar Evaluation Model
Delivered -X-07DA4. The Democratic Republic of Huda Evaluation Model
Delivered -X-07DA5. Empire of Free Taiwan Evaluation Model A
Delivered -X-07DA6. Empire of Free Taiwan Evaluation Model B
Delivered -X-07DA7. The Republic of Schutzgeidt Evaluation Model A
Delivered -X-07DA8. The Republic of Schutzgeidt Evaluation Model B
Delivered -X-07DA9. The Nihilistic view Evaluation Model
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA10.
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA11.
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA12.
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA13.
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA14.
Awaiting Delivery -X-07DA15.
Anikatia
Unity, Peace and Freedom

Empire of Free Taiwan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Free Taiwan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:03 am

To: Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation, and members of the development board of the EFP

The flight testing and combat trials of the X-07-105 has conducted for about a week. They have all be completed in an effective manner, especially with combat trials for the 105. It has proven to be a highly effective stealth fighter, with first-strike capabilities. However, we echo the same concerns voiced by the United States of Devonta regarding near stalls at high-altitudes, and await the upgrades the Lot-IV could provide us. Our technicians and pilots welcome the news of an engine upgrade that would allow the 105 to be more versatile and powerful, and grant us a further edge in aerial combat. At this moment in time, we would like to announce our increase of funding into the X-07-105 to 1.2 billion dollars. We've stressed this before, and we know you would do so, however, we stress again that these funds must be used well.

On the topic of addition of V/STOL capabilities, while originally not pursued by us at the start, we are definitely interested in having that be integrated into the EFP. As we are all aware, the theatre of war may not always be in locations with easy access landing fields, and we think it may be an important aspect of the EFP to be explored. We ask that it to be looking into, and details of the research and its integration into the fighter be made available to us, so we can determine the amount of funds we are willing to give for the V/STOL integration into the 105 or X-07.

Regarding the addition of the expertise of the Bahar & Carter aerospace company, we definitely welcome their knowledge on the field of V/STOL capabilities. If it proves to be doable and effective, we would consider additional funding and support for such program.

Sincerely,
Marcus Ferin
Empire of Free Taiwan

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Anikatia wrote:
Virana wrote:
Sender(s): Ryan J. Steele, Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (AT&L); United Republic Department of Defense

To the esteemed Ulvinka Tenyslavk or their honorable representatives otherwise,

Emmerian foreign military sales follow a highly selective process to ensure the distribution of advanced defense materiel to appropriate areas in order to boost security, peace, and liberty in achieving common defense goals, while avoiding political conflicts brought about by selling military equipment to hostile parties. It is thus necessary to analyze each order for the overall benefit of the Emmerian defense industry, the United Republic federal government, and to the customer.

Under the United Republic DSAA's Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) program, I have hereby authorized Emmerian aerospace company Bahar & Carter to participate in the multinational Experimental Fighter Program development effort, providing sophisticated powerplant technology for the program.

Under request by officials of Bahar & Carter, I have been asked to respond to the contract requests. Although Bahar & Carter is officially authorized to operate independently in support of the competition, the company itself is requesting an opportunity to produce a derivative of the F152-BC engine for the effort rather than providing a sample for reverse-engineering. It is necessary to stress that such a derivative would be funded solely by Bahar & Carter and members of the Experimental Fighter Program effort.

Thank you for your time. Any further communications should be addressed directly to Bahar and Carter's Global Operations Center.

Sincerely,
Ryan Joshua Steele
Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (AT&L)
United Republic Department of Defense

Sender(s): Isaac Yevseyev, Chief Executive Officer, Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

To Bahar and Carter's Global Operations Center

We understand that Emmeria is highly selective regarding foreign military sales, which is why we are very pleased you have chosen to authorized your aerospace company Bahar & Carter to participate in the multinational Experimental Fighter Program development effort, providing sophisticated powerplant technology for the program.

We understand that it will be funded solely by Bahar & Carter and members of the Experimental Fighter Program effort. Please provide the figures you require and ANKITEC can allocate funds provided to it by members of the Experimental Fighter Program. As the current development stands ANKITEC feels your engine will only be needed on the S/VTOL variant underdevelopment. As it is your highly advanced lift fan and thrust vectored technology that is needed.

Thank you for your cooperation we hope this will be a successful partnership.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

Bahar & Carter Global Operations Center
204 Second Street
Alana, GA 19213
United Republic: 800-193-1773
International: 806-193-1773

Sender(s): Anderson Harram, Director of International Sales

To the nations and defense companies involved in the Experimental Fighter Program,

Bahar & Carter is an aerospace and defense contractor headquartered in the United Republic of Emmeria that serves private, commercial, and government clients worldwide. Bahar & Carter's line of BC5000 series fifth-generation fighter jet turbofan engines, designated F151-BC and F152-BC by the United Republic military, are used in the highly successful UNADS F-29 Super Viper multirole fighter, used by over a hundred international customers to ensure global security, deterrence, and advanced capabilities.

A few days ago, Bahar & Carter received government authorization to participate in the Experimental Fighter Program after a request by the Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation. We believe Bahar & Carter's extensive expertise of aerospace engines, built upon 88 years of innovation at the bleeding edge of aircraft propulsion technology, will prove invaluable to the success of this program. Our advanced developments and experience in designing fifth-generation engines for the F-29 Super Viper Joint Dominance Fighter and the F-31 Wyvern air superiority fighter combine to provide unprecedented capabilities for some of the world's most advanced fighter jets.

Bahar & Carter was recently requested to produce a S/VTOL-capable fighter engine under a contract awarded by ANKITEC for use with the Experimental Fighter Program. This engine would be a derivative of the F151, F152, and F153 families of advanced fifth-generation fighter engines, incorporating many of the technologies, materials, and processes found in the world's most sophisticated fighter jets. We are thus requesting development funds to develop a derivative of this family, and our estimates place the total development costs to be far lower than that required to produce such engines from scratch.

It is necessary to stress that Bahar & Carter wishes to enter a competitive bidding program to produce engines for the versions of this fighter that do not have S/VTOL capabilities as well. Bahar & Carter's extensive and varied experience in this field, particularly in procuring successful engines for sophisticated stealth fighters with unconventional requirements, would be an unparalleled advantage benefiting all members of the program. Bahar & Carter's previous production of similar engines, development of advanced materials, and overall global operations capability promise to provide competitive prices. Additionally, using engines from a different source in certain versions of the fighter, and using Bahar & Carter's unique systems in others, will cause major logistical challenges brought about by the lack of common parts and differing maintenance requirements.

Bahar & Carter's fifth-generation solutions combine complex manufacturing techniques, maximized efficiency, and improved thrust as compared to fourth-generation turbofans. With 40% fewer moving parts than fourth-generation fighter engines, the engines cut support and maintenance requirements in half. This improves strategic mobility, because far less support equipment is required to effectively operate the engines on deployment. In most stages of the engine, the disks and blades are constructed as a single piece to improve efficiency and reduce leakage. Unlike engines in fourth generation fighter aircraft, the fan blades in the F151, F152, and F153 are stronger, wider, and shroudless to further maximize efficiency. A unique burn-resistant titanium alloy is used to construct the compressor stators, boosting engine heat tolerance and increasing available thrust. The same alloy is used in the engine nozzles and augmentor to provide advanced heat resistance. Because of these materials, the engine nozzles have a reduced infrared signature as compared to conventional nozzles, making the aircraft more difficult to detect using thermal imaging systems.

We sincerely hope the development board for the Experimental Fighter Program considers our proposals. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Anderson Harram
Director of International Sales
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Schutzgeidt
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzgeidt » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 am

Virana wrote:
Anikatia wrote:
Sender(s): Isaac Yevseyev, Chief Executive Officer, Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation

To Bahar and Carter's Global Operations Center

We understand that Emmeria is highly selective regarding foreign military sales, which is why we are very pleased you have chosen to authorized your aerospace company Bahar & Carter to participate in the multinational Experimental Fighter Program development effort, providing sophisticated powerplant technology for the program.

We understand that it will be funded solely by Bahar & Carter and members of the Experimental Fighter Program effort. Please provide the figures you require and ANKITEC can allocate funds provided to it by members of the Experimental Fighter Program. As the current development stands ANKITEC feels your engine will only be needed on the S/VTOL variant underdevelopment. As it is your highly advanced lift fan and thrust vectored technology that is needed.

Thank you for your cooperation we hope this will be a successful partnership.

Regards,
Isaac Yevseyev,
Chief Executive Officer

204 Second Street
Alana, GA 19213

To the nations and defense companies involved in the Experimental Fighter Program,

Bahar & Carter is an aerospace and defense contractor headquartered in the United Republic of Emmeria that serves private, commercial, and government clients worldwide. Bahar & Carter's line of BC5000 series fifth-generation fighter jet turbofan engines, designated F151-BC and F152-BC by the United Republic military, are used in the highly successful UNADS F-29 Super Viper multirole fighter, used by over a hundred international customers to ensure global security, deterrence, and advanced capabilities.

A few days ago, Bahar & Carter received government authorization to participate in the Experimental Fighter Program after a request by the Anikatian International Trade and Export Corporation. We believe Bahar & Carter's extensive expertise of aerospace engines, built upon 88 years of innovation at the bleeding edge of aircraft propulsion technology, will prove invaluable to the success of this program. Our advanced developments and experience in designing fifth-generation engines for the F-29 Super Viper Joint Dominance Fighter and the F-31 Wyvern air superiority fighter combine to provide unprecedented capabilities for some of the world's most advanced fighter jets.

Bahar & Carter was recently requested to produce a S/VTOL-capable fighter engine under a contract awarded by ANKITEC for use with the Experimental Fighter Program. This engine would be a derivative of the F151, F152, and F153 families of advanced fifth-generation fighter engines, incorporating many of the technologies, materials, and processes found in the world's most sophisticated fighter jets. We are thus requesting development funds to develop a derivative of this family, and our estimates place the total development costs to be far lower than that required to produce such engines from scratch.

It is necessary to stress that Bahar & Carter wishes to enter a competitive bidding program to produce engines for the versions of this fighter that do not have S/VTOL capabilities as well. Bahar & Carter's extensive and varied experience in this field, particularly in procuring successful engines for sophisticated stealth fighters with unconventional requirements, would be an unparalleled advantage benefiting all members of the program. Bahar & Carter's previous production of similar engines, development of advanced materials, and overall global operations capability promise to provide competitive prices. Additionally, using engines from a different source in certain versions of the fighter, and using Bahar & Carter's unique systems in others, will cause major logistical challenges brought about by the lack of common parts and differing maintenance requirements.

Bahar & Carter's fifth-generation solutions combine complex manufacturing techniques, maximized efficiency, and improved thrust as compared to fourth-generation turbofans. With 40% fewer moving parts than fourth-generation fighter engines, the engines cut support and maintenance requirements in half. This improves strategic mobility, because far less support equipment is required to effectively operate the engines on deployment. In most stages of the engine, the disks and blades are constructed as a single piece to improve efficiency and reduce leakage. Unlike engines in fourth generation fighter aircraft, the fan blades in the F151, F152, and F153 are stronger, wider, and shroudless to further maximize efficiency. A unique burn-resistant titanium alloy is used to construct the compressor stators, boosting engine heat tolerance and increasing available thrust. The same alloy is used in the engine nozzles and augmentor to provide advanced heat resistance. Because of these materials, the engine nozzles have a reduced infrared signature as compared to conventional nozzles, making the aircraft more difficult to detect using thermal imaging systems.

We sincerely hope the development board for the Experimental Fighter Program considers our proposals. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Anderson Harram

To: Bahar and Carter Global Operations Center

The Schutzgeidt defense panel would like to know how much funding Bahar & Carter requires to develop a derivative of your S/VTOL engines. As for the bidding of engines for the X-07 variants with non V/STOL capabilities, the EFP discussion panel will have to talk about that. The X-07's engine manufacturer is also welcome to comment about this proposal for competitive bidding.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:50 am

Schutzgeidt wrote:
To: Bahar and Carter Global Operations Center

The Schutzgeidt defense panel would like to know how much funding Bahar & Carter requires to develop a derivative of your S/VTOL engines. As for the bidding of engines for the X-07 variants with non V/STOL capabilities, the EFP discussion panel will have to talk about that. The X-07's engine manufacturer is also welcome to comment about this proposal for competitive bidding.

[OOC: Really sorry for the late reply. Had to balance this w/ a lot of other obligations. ]

204 Second Street
Alana, GA 19213

Bahar & Carter has conducted an analysis of engine development models and techniques and expects the process for the development for the Experimental Fighter Program's fifth-generation engine to cost around $2 billion Universal Standard dollars. This cost would cover system development and demonstration for a STOVL engine that is developed as an offshoot of Bahar & Carter's existing line of F151, F152, and F153 systems.

Bahar & Carter is requesting an additional $2 billion Universal Standard dollars to develop derivatives of the aforementioned engines for other non-V/STOL variants of the Experimental Fighter Program, preferably under the auspices of a competitive bidding process. We would like to stress that utilizing our engines in both V/STOL and conventional versions will allow for uniform maintenance and sustainability requirements to ease the logistical burden on militaries participating in this program. Our expertise and experience in aircraft propulsion, established infrastructure for the design and manufacturing of advanced fifth-generation engines, and proven success in the production of systems for hundreds of international customers promise to culminate in a product acceptable for participating nations.

Sincerely,
Anderson Harram
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Defense Department

To Whom It May Concern,
It seems your company was correct, Lot IV upgrades have fixed the problem with stalling. Flight trials are going well, Although at first we had troubles with the compatibility between the X-07-105 and the Advanced Integrated Helmet(AID). This was solved by some reconfiguration of the electronics.

On the note of purchase we ask that two versions of the X-07-105 be made. The first with normal take off and landing capabilities and the second the V/STOL design. We have plans to purchase the normal X-07-105.

Sincerely,
US Air Force E-4

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade