NATION

PASSWORD

Derman Air (wishing for routes)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Nation: Armed Republic of Urran
City: Sendai, Sakura
Airport: Okami International, Sakura International
Link to storefront: none
Flights per week: 10
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): medium
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Dear who it may concern in Urran,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is George Greenfield, and I am the manager of Derman Air. I trust that this will create a long-standing friendship to both our parties, especially long-term.

Moving on, I will now address your application for:

-10 flights weekly to Okami International Airport.
-10 flights weekly to Sakura International Airport

I am pleased to announce that it has been partially accepted. We cannot do more then 7 flights per week, due to company policy. But we have accepted 7 flights per week to both. You can expect the first flight to fly soon.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air
Last edited by Derman Iles on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Bump.
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Danial
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

i want to buy this

Postby Danial » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 pm

hi friends i want to buy this cool plane tell me the process to buy this plane

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Bump.

Immensia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Immensia » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm

To:CEO, Derman Air
Subject: Mutual Service Request

BLUF: On behalf of Immensia, Royal Immensia Airlines formally requests joint operations.

1) Airline Application
Nation: The Holy Empire of Immensia
City: Immensia Prime
Airport: Immensia International Airport [RIA]
Link to storefront: LINK
Flights per week: (1)x per day for a total of 7.
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): Medium-Large

Immensia Tourism: LINK
Royal Immensia Airlines: LINK

2) In addition to Derman Air flights to Immensia, we formally request your partnership in conducting flights from Immensia to the Derman Iles in order to promote international travel and tourism. Per our standard partnership agreements for airlines hosting out of Immensia International:
A. All airlines are assigned a private gate(s) that is accessible only to their airline and their flights. Only your airline and RIA will frequent that gate for service to and from your nation.
B. All gates are equipped with ticketing, standard lounge, a full service food and beverage bar, and each terminal has a full service public lounge for gold level latitudes members or your equivalent reward level.
C. We will honor applicable reward bonus miles for your passengers in addition to the standard credit for partnered flights.
D. Full refueling, catering, and equipment support.

3) Our proposal for Immensia to Derman Iles flights:
a. Match flights of 1x daily, 7 per week.
b. Standard partnership agreement as listed above.
c. Frequency of 2x per day (1 Royal Immensia, 1 Derman) will receive one gate at RIA.

4) Please visit Royal Immensia Airlines for details and application.

Safe Travels,
Cardinal Eric Danmal
7th District Counselor
Secretary of Commerce
Last edited by Immensia on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Dear who it may concern in Royal Immensia Airlines,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is George Greenfield, and I am the manager of Derman Air. I trust that this will create a long-standing friendship to both our parties, especially long-term.

Moving on, I wish to address your application for 7 flights per week to Immensia International Airport. I am pleased to announce it has been fully accepted! You can expect the first flights to fly soon.

Moving on, I wish to address your airlines application for 7 flights weekly to the Derman Iles. While typically not the person to ask for routes to the Derman Iles, I did much background conversations and got you 2 gates at Derman City International Airport you may use for this route. If 2 is not enough, please contact me.

Moving on, I wish to address your airlines application for a partnership between our airlines. While many of my staff were against this move, we eventually got the majority of them to agree with this move. Included is:
A. All airlines are assigned a private gate(s) that is accessible only to their airline and their flights. Only your airline and RIA will frequent that gate for service to and from your nation.
B. All gates are equipped with ticketing, standard lounge, a full service food and beverage bar, and each terminal has a full service public lounge for gold level latitudes members or your equivalent reward level.
C. We will honor applicable reward bonus miles for your passengers in addition to the standard credit for partnered flights.
D. Full refueling, catering, and equipment support.

If anything is not in order, please contact me.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Immensia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Immensia » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 pm

To:George Greenfield CEO, Derman Air
Subject: Mutual Service Approval

BLUF: On behalf of Immensia, Royal Immensia Airlines we formally welcome you to a partnership and mutual flight coordination with RIA.

1) You have been assigned to concourse Bravo, gate 3 where your staff will find all the agreed upon amenities; office, ticketing, ect.

2) Two gates is perfect four our services into Derman Ilse. We will dispatch a cargo plane at once with a full RIA kit to setup our booth and make proper arrangements. Commercial flights, going on sale immediately, will commence in 48 hours.

3) Can you please confirm what make of aircraft you will be assigning to RIA?

4) Thank you for this great opportunity, may this agreement help both our nations prosper.

Safe Travels,
Cardinal Eric Danmal
7th District Counselor
Secretary of Commerce
Last edited by Immensia on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Dear who it may concern in Royal Immensia Airlines,

We are thankful to learn that 2 gates is enough for your airline. Please, if any problems with these gates arise, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regarding your question about what aircraft we will be assigning to RIA, we have only one option, the localy-build and designed AT-34.

We look forward to a long and beneficial business career with Royal Immensia Airlines.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Bump.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Attention: Airline Food & Beverage Manager

Does your airline take pride in providing the best in customer service to your guests? We believe the answer is a resounding yes. However, we note one glaring oversight in your services—that of your beverage service. And we believe we can help make your airline make the jump above top notch service.

South Seas Soda Company has been handcrafting traditional and tropical sodas for 140 years, making it one of the world's oldest soda companies still in existence. In addition, we currently have 31 vintage and new flavors to choose from. All of our vintage flavors are the exact recipe penned by our founder over a hundred years ago, while our new flavor combinations are masterfully created by our creative flavor team. With so much experience and a wide variety of choices available, our 16 oz. glass bottled sodas can not be beaten. We believe each of your guests will find a soda they can love.

South Seas Soda Company believes in the transforming ability of our tropical sodas to mentally transport an individual to the tropics, even if only for a short while. This makes a perfect compliment to your airline, as your flights are physically transporting your guests to a new location. No doubt many of your guests are taking a holiday. What better way to quench their in-flight thirst than with a soda holiday to the South Seas?

We believe a partnership with your airline is of mutual benefit to both of our respective companies. Our company would be delighted to join the food and beverage selections on your distinguished airline, and formally requests such an addition from your management.

We await your response with great anticipation for the wonderful things that may become.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Dear who it may concern in South Seas Soda Company,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your application to sell soda. We hope this will lead to a long and prosperous business partnership.

We are deeply honored by your wide range of different soda's and their inevitably good taste. However, before we agree to a deal, I would like to know the answers to a number of questions about your business and how this agreement can be as beneficial to us as possible.

1: What are your prices?

While we were astounded by the massive amount of different sodas, wherever we looked we could not find the prices. Before we will buy anything, we would like to know the prices we are looking at.

2: What are your most popular sodas?

As you have so many different sodas available, if the deal goes forward we would more be looking the top 5 sodas available for passengers to purchase (or, in the case of first class, be given on the house). We would like to know which sodas would maximize usage among passengers.

We believe that these questions should not be incredibly difficult to answer, so we look forward to your answer, and for a great business deal ahead.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Derman Iles wrote:

Thank you for contacting me regarding your application to sell soda. We hope this will lead to a long and prosperous business partnership.

We are deeply honored by your wide range of different soda's and their inevitably good taste. However, before we agree to a deal, I would like to know the answers to a number of questions about your business and how this agreement can be as beneficial to us as possible.

1: What are your prices?

While we were astounded by the massive amount of different sodas, wherever we looked we could not find the prices. Before we will buy anything, we would like to know the prices we are looking at.

2: What are your most popular sodas?

As you have so many different sodas available, if the deal goes forward we would more be looking the top 5 sodas available for passengers to purchase (or, in the case of first class, be given on the house). We would like to know which sodas would maximize usage among passengers.

We believe that these questions should not be incredibly difficult to answer, so we look forward to your answer, and for a great business deal ahead.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Attention: George Greenfield

We understand it is a weighty decision to make choices which will affect every flight on your airlines, so we appreciate your clarifying questions.

To answer your first question, our 16 oz bottles are sold to our partners at $1.00 NSD per bottle, and we suggest a retail price of $2-$3.00 NSD. We recognize this is likely more than some brands; the additional cost is built in as part of the overall quality of our sodas. Each bottle is genuine glass to avoid metal dis-tastes. Also, each bottle is 16oz, about one third larger than you will find in most canned sodas. Each bottle also represents 140 years of handcrafted history, and we believe that one taste will prove the enhanced quality of a handcrafted soda. Lastly, we use only natural ingredients which have a higher supply cost but provide a greatly superior quality than do artificial sweeteners or flavors.

Your second question is a bit harder to detail. Our portfolio is separated into traditional and tropical selections. Our traditional selections are the original recipes penned by our founder over 100 years ago; as such they enjoy the benefit of additional marketing time over our newer tropical selections. Of our tropical sodas, Root Beer is by far our best seller, though South Seas Fizz performs quite admirably and has the added benefit of being quite tropical itself. Mango Cream, our take on a more traditional orange soda, also performs well. Even though the traditional flavors were penned so many years ago, not all of them were released in our portfolio at that time. Interestingly, Maple Cream,one of our newest releases, has shown substantial market growth even though it has been on the market for only a few months.

As for the tropical selections, a few selections perform at a greater demand than others. Banana and Pineapple are certainly the most requested tropical flavors; Passion Fruit is also a great seller, as is our Honey Citrus. As far as our most exotic selection, Papaya Dragonfruit has a great following of customers and really gives each guest with an unrivaled feeling of being whisked away to the tropics with its double fruit selections that shout "Here is a taste of the South Seas."

It may be difficult for your airline to narrow our selection down to just a handful of sodas to offer; however, it is our opinion that South Seas Soda Company's fame comes from the tropical selections as they offer something a little bit different from your typical soda fare. Also, as your passengers are looking to make a getaway, they make the greatest compliment to this mindset, as we believe our sodas provide a soda holiday to the South Seas. With that in mind, we recommend at a very minimum to include our South Seas Fizz, Banana, and Pineapple. To that selection, Honey Citrus is an excellent choice as it is our version of a more traditional lemon-lime soda, though we use a variety of citrus flavors, most notably grapefruit. We also recommend the Papaya Dragonfruit for its sheer exotic nature, one which will ultimately provide for a great experience for a nice percentage of your travelers looking for a completely different soda experience. We know this makes five selections as it is, but our practical nature hopes to add one more selection; not only does our Root Beer rival in taste to some very famous brands, it also makes sense from a business standpoint as a reliable and favorite alternative for those passengers less inclined to try something a little different. We think with these six flavors, you would have a very good base for your guests, though certainly the more flavors you can provide the more chances your airline will have of ensuring that there is a soda for each to love and enjoy.

We hope this has addressed you concerns. We look forward to your response with great anticipation.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:33 am

Nation: Republic of Alebcay
City: Booker
Airport: Booker Hyden International Airport
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292119
Flights per week: 14 (2 per day)
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): Medium

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 am

After a lengthy interview with my head staff, we have almost unanimously agreed to purchase some south seas soda to have on all of our international routes. We also agreed that including root beer will satisfy customers who don't want anything exotic, so we upgraded our order to 6 sodas on flights.

Please find our application below.

ORDER FORM
Establishment name, if applicable: Derman air
Number and flavor of sodas to order:
-South Seas Fizz (350/week)
-Banana (350/week)
-Pineapple (350/week)
-Honey Citrus (350/week)
-Papaya Dragonfruit (200/week)
-Root Beer (500/week)
Send shipment to: Derman Air
Comments/Notes: THXs

Also, we recognize that your hand-made method of production makes creating sodas a challenge, so we have no deadline for these except for as soon as possible.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am

Derman Iles wrote:

After a lengthy interview with my head staff, we have almost unanimously agreed to purchase some south seas soda to have on all of our international routes. We also agreed that including root beer will satisfy customers who don't want anything exotic, so we upgraded our order to 6 sodas on flights.

Please find our application below.

[spoiler=Application]ORDER FORM
Establishment name, if applicable: Derman air
Number and flavor of sodas to order:
-South Seas Fizz (350/week)
-Banana (350/week)
-Pineapple (350/week)
-Honey Citrus (350/week)
-Papaya Dragonfruit (200/week)
-Root Beer (500/week)
Send shipment to: Derman Air
Comments/Notes: THXs

Also, we recognize that your hand-made method of production makes creating sodas a challenge, so we have no deadline for these except for as soon as possible.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Attention: George Greenfield

South Seas Soda Company is honored to join the beverage selections on your airline. What an excellent opportunity for our company to be involved in the holidays on which your passengers embark. Also, we believe it to be a savvy business move to include our Root Beer in your selections.

There is no problem filling your order for the six flavors of soda. Your initial order is marked for shipment to Derman Air, and will be automatically renewed every week per your application. Should you wish to change this standing order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your business and hope that your passengers enjoy our sodas. Thank you for taking a soda holiday to the South Seas!

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:21 am

Dear who it may concern in Booker Hyden International Airport,

Moving on, I will now address your application for 14 flights weekly to Booker Hyden International Airport. I am pleased to announce that it has been Fully accepted. You can expect the first flight to fly soon.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air
Last edited by Derman Iles on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 am

To: Derman Air

Greetings, my name is Paul Clement. I am the Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport. I am interested in welcoming your airline to our gates. We will let you decide how many destinations you want to fly to, and the frequency of those flights. Based on what you choose, we will assign you a number of gates we see best fitting. My application is as follows.

Nation: The Commonwealth of Globus
City: Merridell
Airport: Merridell International Airport
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=300306
Flights per week: Depends on how many destinations you will fly to.
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): Large

Sincerely,
Paul M. Clement
Operations Manager of Merridell International Airport

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.

Dear who it may concern in Merridell International Airport,

Moving on, I will now address your application for flights to Merridell International Airport. I am pleased to announce that it has been Fully accepted. You can expect the first flight to fly soon.

After reviewing the demand for the route, me and my staff decided for 10 flights weekly from Derman City international airport. Thank you again.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 am

Auto Route A 45 Sortie 7

ME 6583 St. Etienne, Loire

Le Mizie

Tel: +44 320 980

Fax: +44 320 271

Derman Air

02 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

Application for Destination

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Arnaud Lefèvre, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Saint-Étienne International Airport (AISE), St. Etienne, Mizialand. This recently opened state of the art airport has more than 180 gates and offers all its visitors the ultimate shopping experience. It is the hub of Skyway Airlines and Air Liberte which offers direct connections to 100+ destinations worldwide.

AISE invites your airline to commence regular services to the airport for the purpose of which we have filled up your application. Please find the same attached below. We request you to fill the application form on our website so that we can obtain the necessary information required. Please note that filling the application on our website is necessary for the commencement of services.

I look forward to a profiting and everlasting route.

Yours faithfully,
Arnaud Lefèvre
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Saint-Étienne International Airport

Nation: Mizialand
City:Saint-Étienne
Airport:Saint-Étienne International Airport
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=294771
Flights per week: 7
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Zorga
Envoy

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorga » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 am

Nation: Democratic People's Republic of Zorga
City: Zorga City
Airport: Zorga International Airport
Link to storefront: N/A
Flights per week: 3
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): Small
Full Member and Director of Foreign Construction of the International Space Agency

NOTE: This nation DOES NOT reflect my actual views

Southern Nationalist and Proud Libertarian!

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 am

Dear who it may concern in Zorga International Airport,

Moving on, I will now address your application for 3 flights weekly to Zorga International Airport. I am pleased to announce that it has been Fully accepted. You can expect the first flight to fly soon.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Wraland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 am

Nation: Wraland
City: Ettre
Airport: Gravdo Dosz Etteah-Oleaopmkne Ravaed (New Greater Ettre Airport)
Link to storefront: none
Flights per week: 6
NOTE: Flights will NOT be able to begin before 9 September 2014 due to the nation currently being in a state of Emergency.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Dear who it may concern in New Greater Ettre Airport,

Moving on, I will now address your application for 6 flights weekly to New Greater Ettre Airport. I am pleased to announce that it has been Fully accepted. You can expect the first flight to fly soon.

Regarding your statement about postponing flights till early september, we will do this to ensure a frendly relationship. However, should there be fighting in the area surrounding the airport, we will immediately halt service.

Truly yours,
George Greenfield
Manager of Derman Air

Toadonian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Toadonian Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:52 am

To whom it may concern at Derman Air

I would like to start an arrangement regarding flights to our airport, Halberdier International Airport.
The airport is the largest in Toadonian Empire, located just outside the capital city of Goldtree, a cultural and business centre that is home to some 9 million inhabitants.

Our recently re-opened airport has a large amount of terminal space and we are pleased to offer you up to 3 departure gates in Terminal Two at a cost of 10,000 Toadonian roubles (TDR) per gate (1NSD:0.98TDR) Additionally, we have a large space of approximately 650 metres2available for commercial purchase within the terminal, and we would like to offer you this so you can have a business class lounge within the airport to benefit the both of us.

Having carefully looked at what you have to offer, we would like it if you could start an agreement on these terms:

Nation: Commonwealth of the Toadonian Empire
City: Goldtree, Toadon
Airport: Goldtree Halberdier International Airport (HIA)
Link to storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=310345
Flights per week: 8, (pref 2 Mon, Tues, Wed, 2 Thu, Fri, Sat)
Estimated interest (small, medium, large): large

Yours,
Louis Mantergast, President of Airline Relations, Halberdier International Airport
Last edited by Toadonian Empire on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade