NATION

PASSWORD

[WIP] O'Dunn's Publishing House

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

[WIP] O'Dunn's Publishing House

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:25 am

O'Dunn's Publishing House
Your home for all your publishing needs.












I. History

O'Dunn's was founded in 1941 as Great Paper Publishing Company. Great Paper was the printer for one of the regional newspapers, The Nulao Gazette. Great Paper was bought out in 1953 by Soviet Printing and Advertising. In 1960, Charlie O'Dunn bought back the original facilities and equipment of Great Paper. He then brought the company into the mainstream by taking up the contract for the national paper, The Soviet Party Leader, in 1966. They retain this contract to this day.

II. Mission Statement
We believe that in order to secure the best service for our customers, we as a company must select not only the best materials but also the best employees. Further, we believe we should attempt to preserve our natural resources for the enjoyment of future generations.

III. Services and Pricing
O'Dunn has some of the most flexible terms for financing! (All Monetary Values are in NSD)

Books*:
ItemCost (per page)Minimum Order
Paper-cover Books (<500 Pages).101500
Paper cover Books (>500 pages).071000
Hard cover Books (<1000 pages).251000
Hard cover Books (>1000 pages).17500

*Note: for books requiring color pictures, please reference the Textbook Section.

Newspapers:
Number of SectionsCost per page
1-5.12
5-10.11


Textbooks**:
Paperback textbooks:
ItemCost (per page)Minimum Order
Textbooks less than 300 pages.27***
Textbooks (300- 900).36***
Textbooks (900+ pages).45***


Hardback textbooks:
ItemCost (per page)Minimum Order
Textbooks less than 300 pages.40***
Textbooks (300 - 900).56***
Textbooks (900+ pages).60***

**Note: When placing an order including textbooks, please specify if the books will have a hard cover or be paperback.
***Note: While textbooks do not have a minimum order, we suggest buying more books than you have students. For example, if you currently have 500 students, we suggest you order 600 books to accommodate for future growth.

Advertising Banners: All measurements are in Inches
8.5 X 11.10
16 X 20.15
30 X 48.20

For larger or custom poster sizes, please contact our offices for pricing.

IV. Purchasing
Thank you for deciding to purchase from O'Dunns! Please use the following form for ease of shipping.

Please note that we can deliver your item to almost any location. To do so, a 2.1% surcharge will be added to your order.
Also, all Soviet Party taxes have been already factored into the price.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Purchaser/Corporation: [/b]
[b]Location of Purchaser/Corporation: [/b]
[b]Contact info of Purchaser/Corporation: [/b]
[b]Items to be purchased: [/b]
[b]Number of items: [/b]
[b]Location(s) for item(s) to be shipped to: [/b]


V. Facilities
In effort to better serve the global community, we are always looking to expand our global outreach. All our facilities are designed with no long term and minimal short term environmental impact in mind. If you are interested in allowing O'Dunn's to build a printing plant or regional office in your country, please fill out the application below.

Code: Select all
[b]Country name: [/b]
[b](Nearby) City Name:[/b]
[b]Official who we may talk with: [/b]
[b]Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N):[/b]
[b]Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: [/b]
[b]May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): [/b]
[b]Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): [/b]


VI. Locations
Currently, O'Dunns has locations in the following cities: (PP -- Printing Plant, RO -- Regional Office, BF -- Both Facilities)
-Niches, Soviet Party(PP)
-Nualo, Soviet Party (PP)
-Monfortinho, The Principality of Monforte(BF)
-Isop, Nerod Empire (BF)
-Kastalagarðar,The Principality of Tunglanes (BF)
-Crystalcrest, The Serene Empire of Afaenvia (BF)
-New Frontier, Reino do Brazil(BF)
-Vilamoura, Vilamoura (BF)

Please bear with us while we work out the kinks
Last edited by Soviet Party on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:19 pm

** RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE**
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Monforte
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monforte » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Country name: The Principality of Monforte
(Nearby) City Name: Monfortinho
Official who we may talk with: Lucca di Santo
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, Monfortinho Intl
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

User avatar
The Jet Corporation
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jet Corporation » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:03 pm

From: Lucas Albrighton, CPO of The Jet Corporation
To: O'Dunns Publishing


Here at the Jet Corporation we always love to take opportunities to make investments and help the dreams of others. Our Evaluators have valued your company at around $500'000'000 NSD, including potential. We are hereby offering you $25'000'000 NSD in exchange for 40% of the company, and 20% royalties from our stake in the company, so you will be in ownership of 60% but profiting from 68%.

Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Albrighton

User avatar
Nerod Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 278
Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nerod Empire » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Country name: Nerod Empire
(Nearby) City Name:Isop
Official who we may talk with: Executive Secretary of Culture and Education; Israel Stevens.
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N):Yes, the Isop International Airport.
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): No, you may only employ Nerodian people.
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes.
Great New Nerodian Empire
******Don Pedrokus Nerod******

IIWiki (no use for Septentrion RP)
RP Population: 2,251,049,120
RP Population (Septentrion): ~81 million

User avatar
Tunglanes
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Aug 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunglanes » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Country name: The Principality of Tunglanes
(Nearby) City Name: Kastalagarðar
Official who we may talk with: Alfreð Ísak Kristinsson
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Nearest airport is in Tunglanes City (Cape Luna), Which is ca. 75 Km. Away.
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes
●The Principality of Tunglanes●
●IPA:[tʰuŋl̥anɛs]●
●Population - 1'609'479●
●Size - 35,400 km2 |13,700 sq mi●
●Head of State - Prince Eyjólfur III●
♥RIP Frank Wolf ~ 04/21/1993 - 11/25/2013♥

✪OOC Info ~ 14 Year Old, Hyperactive, Otaku, Eating, Adventure Time, Pretty Little Liars, Homosexual, Icelandic (1/4 Icelandic, 1/4 Russian, 1/4 Ukrainian and 1/4 Georgian <The Country, Not the US State>) and Male✪

WV28 ~ "Dauð Hóra"(Dead Whore) - Erna María Styrmisdóttir // WITHDREW
WV29 ~ "Norðurljós"(Northern Lights) - Gunnhildur Hafþórsdóttir // 8th Place with 74 Points

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Monforte wrote:Country name: The Principality of Monforte
(Nearby) City Name: Monfortinho
Official who we may talk with: Lucca di Santo
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, Monfortinho Intl
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes


To: Lucca di santo
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Facilities in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the offer of allowing us to build in your nation. We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 2 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Thank you for your hospitality,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Nerod Empire wrote:
Country name: Nerod Empire
(Nearby) City Name:Isop
Official who we may talk with: Executive Secretary of Culture and Education; Israel Stevens.
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N):Yes, the Isop International Airport.
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): No, you may only employ Nerodian people.
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes.



To: Israel Stevens
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Operations in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your interest in our company. We gladly accept your offer to allow us to build in your country.

Regarding personnel, to respect your wishes, we will not be sending personnel to initially run the facility. We will hire within your country and train said personnel.

We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 2 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Thank you,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Tunglanes wrote:Country name: The Principality of Tunglanes
(Nearby) City Name: Kastalagarðar
Official who we may talk with: Alfreð Ísak Kristinsson
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Nearest airport is in Tunglanes City (Cape Luna), Which is ca. 75 Km. Away.
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes



To: Alfreð Ísak Kristinsson
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Facilities in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the offer of allowing us to build in your nation. We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 3 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Thank you for your hospitality,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:38 pm

The Jet Corporation wrote:From: Lucas Albrighton, CPO of The Jet Corporation
To: O'Dunns Publishing

Here at the Jet Corporation we always love to take opportunities to make investments and help the dreams of others. Our Evaluators have valued your company at around $500'000'000 NSD, including potential. We are hereby offering you $25'000'000 NSD in exchange for 40% of the company, and 20% royalties from our stake in the company, so you will be in ownership of 60% but profiting from 68%.

Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Albrighton


To: Lucas Albrighton, Jet Corporation
CC: Soviet Party Securities, Exchanges, and Finance Organization
From: Sheri Hampton, CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Stock in O'Dunn's Publishing

Mr, Albrighton,

Thank you for your company's offer to purchase some stock in our company. We are currently pending final approval for the IPO of stock for our company by the Soviet Party Securities, Exchanges and Finance Organization.

Regarding your offer, we would like to make a counter offer. We would offer you 17% of our company, a chair on our board of advisers and 8% royalties on said stake. In return, we would look for about $50'000'000 NSD. We are willing to negotiate all terms within reason.

Any questions regarding the IPO or related financial matters should be directed to the SPSEFO.

Thank you for your business,

Sheri Hampton,
CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing

Note: The details enclosed in this letter is for the addressee only. If you believe you have received this message in error, please destroy this letter and please call toll free +89 787 456 7777.
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Afaenvia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Afaenvia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Image
= Official Transmission =
From the Desk of the Ministry of Trade & Commerce
On behalf of HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia



Addressed To: Chief Executive Officer of O'Dunn's Publishing House
From: The Hon. Lord Griffin Harecleric, Minister of Trade & Commerce
Subject: Application for The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Approved By: The Afaenvian Censures Board, The Afaenvian Grand Chancellery.
Encryption: Diplomatic [Open]
Date: September 22th, 2013




To whom it may concern,

We offer you salutations on behalf of the Empire of Afaenvia, its citizens and the High Emperor Alex Glowfeatherion. It is with our greatest pleasure to inform you that his imperial majesty has expressed his intention to open the empire to foreign trade and thus, also provide lucrative operational benefits to those wishing to set up in the Empire.

Having said that, the Ministry of Trade & Commerce would like to invite your company to set up in our sovereignty. Enclosed in the letter is the application for the opening of storefronts across our empire. In addition, the Imperial Courts has decided unanimously to issue Warrant No. 71, for businesses that provide exceptional communication services to its customers, entitling it to 10 years business tax exemption. Take note that after the period expires, a flat annual business tax rate of 10% shall be imposed.

We hope to continue this close partnership in future and wish you all the best in you future endeavours. May your business blossom and prosper well within the Empire of Afaenvia.

Country name: The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
(Nearby) City Name: Crystalcrest
Official who we may talk with: Mr Mikaelis Ferrumion
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes, however Afaenvian labour law of 70% locals employed is to be respected.
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes, Afaenvian Emergency Services and Afaenvian Metropolitan Police.


Yours Cordially,
Lord Griffin Harecleric
Minister of Trade & Commerce
HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Last edited by Afaenvia on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Holy Potato Empire
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Sep 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Potato Empire » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 am

Soviet Party wrote:
The Jet Corporation wrote:From: Lucas Albrighton, CPO of The Jet Corporation
To: O'Dunns Publishing

Here at the Jet Corporation we always love to take opportunities to make investments and help the dreams of others. Our Evaluators have valued your company at around $500'000'000 NSD, including potential. We are hereby offering you $25'000'000 NSD in exchange for 40% of the company, and 20% royalties from our stake in the company, so you will be in ownership of 60% but profiting from 68%.

Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Albrighton


To: Lucas Albrighton, Jet Corporation
CC: Soviet Party Securities, Exchanges, and Finance Organization
From: Sheri Hampton, CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Stock in O'Dunn's Publishing

Mr, Albrighton,

Thank you for your company's offer to purchase some stock in our company. We are currently pending final approval for the IPO of stock for our company by the Soviet Party Securities, Exchanges and Finance Organization.

Regarding your offer, we would like to make a counter offer. We would offer you 17% of our company, a chair on our board of advisers and 8% royalties on said stake. In return, we would look for about $50'000'000 NSD. We are willing to negotiate all terms within reason.

Any questions regarding the IPO or related financial matters should be directed to the SPSEFO.

Thank you for your business,

Sheri Hampton,
CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing

Note: The details enclosed in this letter is for the addressee only. If you believe you have received this message in error, please destroy this letter and please call toll free +89 787 456 7777.


From: Lucas Albrighton, CPO of the Jet Corporation
To: Sheri Hampton, O'Dunns Publishing
Subject: Counter Offer

We wish to propose a second offer. You get your $25billion, and we get the 17% and the chair, plus 10% in Royalties. Is this acceptable?

Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Albrighton

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 am

Country name: Reino do Brazil
(Nearby) City Name: New Frontier
Official who we may talk with: Antonio Condes
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, New Frontier NEF
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 am

Afaenvia wrote:
(Image)
= Official Transmission =
From the Desk of the Ministry of Trade & Commerce
On behalf of HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia



Addressed To: Chief Executive Officer of O'Dunn's Publishing House
From: The Hon. Lord Griffin Harecleric, Minister of Trade & Commerce
Subject: Application for The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Approved By: The Afaenvian Censures Board, The Afaenvian Grand Chancellery.
Encryption: Diplomatic [Open]
Date: September 22th, 2013




To whom it may concern,

We offer you salutations on behalf of the Empire of Afaenvia, its citizens and the High Emperor Alex Glowfeatherion. It is with our greatest pleasure to inform you that his imperial majesty has expressed his intention to open the empire to foreign trade and thus, also provide lucrative operational benefits to those wishing to set up in the Empire.

Having said that, the Ministry of Trade & Commerce would like to invite your company to set up in our sovereignty. Enclosed in the letter is the application for the opening of storefronts across our empire. In addition, the Imperial Courts has decided unanimously to issue Warrant No. 71, for businesses that provide exceptional communication services to its customers, entitling it to 10 years business tax exemption. Take note that after the period expires, a flat annual business tax rate of 10% shall be imposed.

We hope to continue this close partnership in future and wish you all the best in you future endeavours. May your business blossom and prosper well within the Empire of Afaenvia.

Country name: The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
(Nearby) City Name: Crystalcrest
Official who we may talk with: Mr Mikaelis Ferrumion
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes, however Afaenvian labour law of 70% locals employed is to be respected.
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes, Afaenvian Emergency Services and Afaenvian Metropolitan Police.


Yours Cordially,
Lord Griffin Harecleric
Minister of Trade & Commerce
HIM Afaenvian Government
The Serene Empire of Afaenvia


To: The Honorable Lord Griffin Harecleric
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Facilities in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the offer of allowing us to build in your nation. We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 3 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Also, thank you for the tax exemption! We are very enthused about beginning a long relationship with your nation. We also understand that after the 10 years, we must begin paying taxes. For displaying such a gesture, we will donate 10% of that facility's profits to local non-profits/charities.

Also, regarding employment of the personnel, we will stay within regulations required for personnel hiring.

If there are any further questions, please do no hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your hospitality,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:19 am

The Holy Potato Empire wrote:From: Lucas Albrighton, CPO of the Jet Corporation
To: Sheri Hampton, O'Dunns Publishing
Subject: Counter Offer

We wish to propose a second offer. You get your $25billion, and we get the 17% and the chair, plus 10% in Royalties. Is this acceptable?

Yours Sincerely,
Lucas Albrighton


To: Lucas Albrighton, Jet Corporation
CC: Soviet Party Securities, Exchanges, and Finance Organization
From: Sheri Hampton, CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Stock in O'Dunn's Publishing

Mr, Albrighton,

Thank you for your company's second offer. After a meeting with the board of advisers, we will accept the offer of NSD$ 25'000'000'000 (25 Billion).

Thank you for your business,

Sheri Hampton,
CFO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Country name: Reino do Brazil
(Nearby) City Name: New Frontier
Official who we may talk with: Antonio Condes
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, New Frontier NEF
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): Yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): Yes


To: Antonio Condes
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Facilities in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the offer of allowing us to build in your nation. We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 2 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Thank you for your hospitality,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

User avatar
Vilamoura
Envoy
 
Posts: 346
Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:49 am

Country name: The Republic of Vilamoura
(Nearby) City Name: Vilamoura
Official who we may talk with: Sancha Santo
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, Vilamoura Intl
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): yes
For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

User avatar
Soviet Party
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Vilamoura wrote:Country name: The Republic of Vilamoura
(Nearby) City Name: Vilamoura
Official who we may talk with: Sancha Santo
Large Airport available for delivery of supplies (Y or N): Yes, Vilamoura Intl
Printing Plant, Regional Office, or Both: Both
May we use foreign employees to get the facility started (Y or N): yes
Fire and Police Services available (Y or N): yes


To: Sancha Santo
From: Charles O'Dunn, CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
Subject: Facilities in your country

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the offer of allowing us to build in your nation. We will send an envoy (three people) to survey sites for the buildings (printing plant and regional offices) within the next two weeks. After that, we believe that construction can begin 2 months after that. The printing facility should be ready for operation within 18 months and the regional office within 2 years.

Thank you,

Charles O'Dunn
CEO of O'Dunn's Publishing
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Willitya

Advertisement

Remove ads