NATION

PASSWORD

Orcando Airlines- Bringing Regional Flight To You (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do you think of our service?

Excellent!
32%
Good.
38%
OK.
17%
Bad. (must send TG of criticism)
2%
Terrible! (must send TG of criticism)
11%

Total votes : 47

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Vilamoura wrote:
Name of nation: Republic of Vilamoura
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=258861
City(s): Vilamoura
Terminal: 1
Gate(s): 19 - 20
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Standard Faa
Additional Information: mind the runway specifications

To: Vilamoura

Thank you for choosing Orcando Airlines. Your application has been processed and accepted.

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Port-du-sud wrote:Name of nation: Federation of Port-du-Sud
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); Port-du-Sud-Ville Intl Airport
City(s): Port-du-Sud-Ville
Terminal: A
Gate(s): 31
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: According to our aviation laws, you must follow the ICAO regulations for the flight hours planes limits
Additional Information: None

[we would be thankful if you would like to indicate to us how much flights per week or per month you will do]

To: Port-du-sud

Thank you for choosing Orcando Airlines. Your application has been processed and accepted.

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines
Last edited by Stomalia on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Name of nation: The Incorporated States of the Blackhelm Confederacy
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); Paradise City International Airport (PCX)
City(s): Paradise City
Terminal: Inbound Flights Terminal 183, Outbound Flights Terminal 18
Gate(s): Gate two on both terminals
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: N/a
Additional Information: N/a

To: Blackhelm Confederacy

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 am

OOC: What is the Stomalian airport that the flights to me are flying from?
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Grasaland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Grasaland » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Name of nation: The Kingdom of Grasaland
Airport(s); Norglich International Airport (GNIA)
City(s): Norglich
Terminal: Inbound Flight Terminal 1, Outbound Terminal 4
Gate(s): Gate 33-36 (T1) and Gate 1-3 (T4)
National Laws: All flights must adhere strictly to World Assembly Resolutions 34, 76, 90, 147, 148 and 197 on international transport safety and conduct of states.
Additional Information: N/A
Last edited by Grasaland on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Grasaland wrote:Name of nation: The Kingdom of Grasaland
Airport(s); Norglich International Airport (GNIA)
City(s): Norglich
Terminal: Inbound Flight Terminal 1, Outbound Terminal 4
Gate(s): Gate 33-36 (T1) and Gate 1-3 (T4)
National Laws: All flights must adhere strictly to World Assembly Resolutions 34, 76, 90, 147, 148 and 197 on international transport safety and conduct of states.
Additional Information: N/A

To: Grasaland

Thank you for choosing Orcando Airlines. Your application has been processed and accepted. The World Assembly Resolutions do not apply in Stomalia, but we will adapt our flights to agree with them in your nation.

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Mouchova
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mouchova » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Name of nation: The Republic of Mouchova, The West Pacific
Airport(s): Mihajlo Andrej Milić International Airport (Mihajlo Andrej Milić Međunarodnog Aerodroma; Airport Code: NVS)
City(s): Novisad
Terminal: Terminal A
Gate(s): Will vary by availability
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Customs officials are very strict about imports, exports, and contraband entering and leaving the country. Appropriate laws and regulations will be forwarded to and made available to Orcando Airlines for distribution to passengers.
Additional Information: Pending

Mouchova's premier airline, Avionska Mouchova, will fly reciprocal flights of 747 aircraft to Stomalia.

Kristijan Milan Stefanović
Chief Executive Officer
Avionska Mouchova
Last edited by Mouchova on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Narodna Vesti -The National News of Mouchova: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265438
Mouchova's Factbook: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mouc ... l=factbook
Milic International Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262713

Zachatopia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zachatopia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:07 am

Name: The Republic of Zachatopia
Airport: Hanford international
City: Hanford
Terminal: F
Gates: 3
Aviation laws: No weapons, explosives, sharp objects, fruit, or unauthorized animals. All planes will be thoroughly inspected by Zachatopian guards before passengers are allowed to leave the aircraft.
Additional information: None (subject to change)

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Mr. Parker,
As one of the most renowned airline groups in the world, UAGI would like to offer Orcando Airlines two opportunities; firstly, to purchase high quality used aircraft from UAGI's aircraft reselling division, and secondly, to operate services on behalf of UAGI's member airlines. Presented below is the form concerning the purchase of used aircraft

Full name of nation: The United Kingdoms of Auremena
Name of Company: United Airlines Group International
Partnership [ ] Supplier [X]
Product supplying: Used regional aircraft, see following list
Cost: Variable
Why should we chose your product?: ex-UAGI aircraft were held to the highest safety and maintenance standards while in service, and continue with routine checks while in storage.

Aircraft for sale:
59 CRJ-200ER, seating 50 passengers, built between 1998 and 2002, starting at NSD 8,000,000 apiece
3 CRJ-200LR, seating 50 passengers, built in 2000, starting at NSD 8,000,000 apiece
25 DHC-8-300, seating 50 passengers, built between 1992 and 1995, starting at NSD 5,000,000 apiece
15 RJ-85, typically seating 80-100 passengers, built between 1994 and 1995, starting at NSD 8,000,000 apiece
10 RJ-100, typically seating - passengers, built between 1994 and 1996, starting at NSD 10,000,000 apiece
50 Fokker 100, Typically seating 90-110 passengers, built between 1990 and 1994, starting at NSD 8,000,000 apiece

In addition, UAGI would like to propose that Orcando Airlines provide regional services for two of its member airlines. Already as an E-Jet operator, it is assumed Orcando Airlines already has maintenance and Under the terms proposed by UAGI, Orcando Airlines will purchase 25 E-175LR and 25 E-190AR from Auremena United Airlines, and 25 E-190AR from Aerolineas Platineas, and operate them on behalf of said airlines for seven years, for the fee paid by UAGI. After the contract has expired, Orcando Airlines is free to use the aircraft as they see fit. The aircraft were all built between 2009 and 2013. The E-175 seat 12 passengers in business class in a 1-2 configuration at 37.5" pitch, and 68 passengers in economy in a 2-2 configuration at 30" pitch, and will cost NSD 28,000,000 apiece. The E-190 seat 12 passengers in business class in a 1-2 configuration at 37.5" pitch, and 88 passengers in economy in a 2-2 configuration at 30" pitch, and will cost 32,000,000 apiece. UAGI will pay a sum of NSD 250,000,000 a year for seven years to Orcando Airlines for operating this aircraft on its behalf.
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

South Rothinzil
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby South Rothinzil » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Code: Select all
Name of nation: The Dominion of South Rothinzil
Airport(s): Canydecia International Airport
City(s): Canydecia
Gate(s): 1-5
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: No weapons aboard aircraft.
Additional Information: Nothing of major significance .

-The Republic of Scotland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Republic of Scotland » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Name of nation: The Republic of Scotland
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); N/A
City(s):
-Glasgow Clydeside Airport
-Edinburgh Albert Dock Airport
Terminal: N/A
Gate(s):
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: These airport are in city centres so the flights going into Glasgow-Clydeside must fly down the River Clyde and flights going into Edinburgh-Albert Dock must fly down the Forth Estruary on approach to the airports

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Mouchova wrote:Name of nation: The Republic of Mouchova, The West Pacific
Airport(s): Mihajlo Andrej Milić International Airport (Mihajlo Andrej Milić Međunarodnog Aerodroma; Airport Code: NVS)
City(s): Novisad
Terminal: Terminal A
Gate(s): Will vary by availability
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Customs officials are very strict about imports, exports, and contraband entering and leaving the country. Appropriate laws and regulations will be forwarded to and made available to Orcando Airlines for distribution to passengers.
Additional Information: Pending

Mouchova's premier airline, Avionska Mouchova, will fly reciprocal flights of 747 aircraft to Stomalia.

Kristijan Milan Stefanović
Chief Executive Officer
Avionska Mouchova

To: Mouchova

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Zachatopia wrote:Name: The Republic of Zachatopia
Airport: Hanford international
City: Hanford
Terminal: F
Gates: 3
Aviation laws: No weapons, explosives, sharp objects, fruit, or unauthorized animals. All planes will be thoroughly inspected by Zachatopian guards before passengers are allowed to leave the aircraft.
Additional information: None (subject to change)

To: Zachatopia

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Withdrawn
Last edited by Union of Christian States on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm

South Rothinzil wrote:
Code: Select all
Name of nation: The Dominion of South Rothinzil
Airport(s): Canydecia International Airport
City(s): Canydecia
Gate(s): 1-5
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: No weapons aboard aircraft.
Additional Information: Nothing of major significance .

To: South Rothinzil

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Name of nation: San José Guayabal
Airport(s) (International Airport of Vladivostok-Alianzahttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=258625
City(s): Vladivostok-Alianza
Terminal: 4
Gate(s): 4-10
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Ley de Objetos Prohibidos (Forbidden Objects Law)
Additional Information: We don't accept weapons, chemicals and other harmful objects

God bless you, brother.
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:13 pm

-The Republic of Scotland wrote:Name of nation: The Republic of Scotland
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); N/A
City(s):
-Glasgow Clydeside Airport
-Edinburgh Albert Dock Airport
Terminal: N/A
Gate(s):
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: These airport are in city centres so the flights going into Glasgow-Clydeside must fly down the River Clyde and flights going into Edinburgh-Albert Dock must fly down the Forth Estruary on approach to the airports

To: -The Republic of Scotland

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Tawakina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tawakina » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:38 am

To: Adam Parker, Orcando Airlines
Re: Zeldrin International Airport, Tawakina

Good evening,

We would just like to know what times your services will be arriving / departing at Zeldrin International Airport, aswell as flight codes, so that we may organise the service list better, thanks!

ZIA, Tawakina.

Heavens Armies
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavens Armies » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Name of nation: The Republic of Heavens Armies
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); PPI (Pauls Port International), CEIA (Cape Elijah International Airport)
City(s): Pauls Port and Cape Elijah.
Terminal: Foreign Terminal 1
Gate(s): 1 and 2
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Unless approved by the RHA government there can be no weapons past the technology of a pistol on any planes (Private or Public).
Additional Information: When in the RHA the citizens must follow all RHA laws, that is all.

To: Adam Parker and the Stomalian Government

Greetings, despite your actions against us in our civil war we wish to be able to allow trade and tourist possibilities with your nation thus the application provided inside. I hope this further expands our relations.

Sincerely, The RHA Council
DEFCON:
0. RHA is not available, please leave a message after the beap.
1. Defeat is imminent
[2.] All out war
3. minor skirmishes
4. War is imminent
5. Peace time

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Heavens Armies wrote:Name of nation: The Republic of Heavens Armies
Airport(s) (storefront link, if applicable); PPI (Pauls Port International), CEIA (Cape Elijah International Airport)
City(s): Pauls Port and Cape Elijah.
Terminal: Foreign Terminal 1
Gate(s): 1 and 2
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Unless approved by the RHA government there can be no weapons past the technology of a pistol on any planes (Private or Public).
Additional Information: When in the RHA the citizens must follow all RHA laws, that is all.

To: Adam Parker and the Stomalian Government

Greetings, despite your actions against us in our civil war we wish to be able to allow trade and tourist possibilities with your nation thus the application provided inside. I hope this further expands our relations.

Sincerely, The RHA Council

To: Heavens Armies

Thank you for choosing Orcando Airlines. Your application has been processed and accepted. I know your nation has had disagreements with my father, and this may help mend our relationship.

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:28 pm

San Jose Guayabal wrote:
Name of nation: San José Guayabal
Airport(s) (International Airport of Vladivostok-Alianzahttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=258625
City(s): Vladivostok-Alianza
Terminal: 4
Gate(s): 4-10
Any aviation laws in your nation we should know about?: Ley de Objetos Prohibidos (Forbidden Objects Law)
Additional Information: We don't accept weapons, chemicals and other harmful objects

God bless you, brother.

To: San Jose Guayabal

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:31 am

Watch this promotional video and receive rewards! *FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*
TG the special word found below the video to Stomalia and receive a special reward!

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:53 am

Full Name: Mario Vásquez
Country of origin: San José Guayabal
Passport number: ED154-020975-147-5
Destination: (Vladivostok-Alianza, to El Roblar. In SJG)
Class: VIP
Distance: 3450 kms
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

Dear Orcando Airlines,
We are amazed at the... age... of your CEO. We would like to congratulate him on his success. Now; to business. We have set up a new airline regulation board, the International Civil Aviation Safety Board to ensure safety for all passengers. Many prestigious airlines are already signed up with us. We are not an alliance; a group of people dedicated to making flying safer. Please, click here. Thank you.
Sir Robert Pearce, Head of Aviation Safety in Absolute Power
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes
"There is nothing for me, out there, on Earth"- Sherlock Holmes
"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."- Victor Hugo
"To Fly, To Serve"- British Airways

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 pm

San Jose Guayabal wrote:
Full Name: Mario Vásquez
Country of origin: San José Guayabal
Passport number: ED154-020975-147-5
Destination: (Vladivostok-Alianza, to El Roblar. In SJG)
Class: VIP
Distance: 3450 kms

To: Mario Vásquez
From: Maria Valdez, Flight Assistant of OA in San Jose Guayabal

Thank you for choosing Orcando Airlines as your choice for aviation transportation. You will receive a 50% discount on your flight with our limited time offer. Your flight is from Vladivostok-Alianza to El Roblar, First Class. If you have any questions or comments call our toll free number at 237-432-5000 (TG Stomalia). Thank you, and enjoy your flight!

Maria Valdez
Flight Assistant, Customer Service Division

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade