NATION

PASSWORD

Closed

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation
Address: Powerscourt, Kittiwake
Web: http://www.kittiwakefoundation.kw
Call: +714 85467

AID REQUEST

* Nation: Derman Iles
* Contact Person: Arginove Owead
* Position and title of Contact Person: Minister of economy.
* Describe Aid Request: Above
- Estimated Cost of Assistance?: $200 000 000
- Medical Assistance Required?: Vacines for "Green Fever" (our government has them, just can't get them out).
- Food Assistance Required: Our nation has adequate food supplies, we just have trouble distributing.
* Construction of a facility/resource required? Yes
- Number of Personnel required: 24
- Other Details:
* List any other Aid Agencies Involved: None
* Does this project have Government Support: Yes
- Government Financial Support: $100 000 000
- Government Security Provided?: 100 DPLA troops (Derman People's Liberation Army)
- Other Government Support: "Green Fever" vacines.
* Is this a current or potential conflict zone?: Potential
* Details of any other potential hazards: Clean water problem.
* Estimated duration of the project/ Frequency of aid required: 2 years.

* Please provide a description of the project, including any other pertinent information:

To whom it may concern,

I note with great sadness the plight of the peoples of the Derman Iles. It is clear that a series of unfortunate wars has led to vast food shortages and an increase in the spread of disease. Furthermore we note the likely effects of these wars on education facilities and standards in your nation.

I note that the government will contribute $100 000 000 to this effort, which we will supplement with a similar amount of our own.

Funding will be divided into three areas;

1) Food deliveries, we have several airships in addition to our helicopter available to assist with this project, in addition to a purchase of trucks to assist. We are dedicating 200 staff to this endeavour. In addition we have also committed $28,549,400 to purchasing trucks and vehicles from Diamond Star Automotive to facilitate transportation of food, medical supplies and other goods across your nation.

2) We will provide a total of 50 medical personnel to oversee the construction of twenty new field hospitals, with the aim of transforming them into operation wards in the future.

3) Finally, if so possible, we would like to look to the provision of personnel and funding (up to an additional non budgeted 50 million dollars) with the aim of expanding and rebuilding the educational sector in your nation in addition to educational projects aimed at providing opportunities for future employment in your nation. This will be dependent on a government commitment to a similar spend.

Our total financial commitment to this endeavour will amount to a minimum of $178,549,400, over two years. After this time we will reassess and perhaps expand our operation if required.

Together we can look to a brighter future for the Derman people,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Director, The Kittiwake Foundation

OOC: If you have a role play thread or create on one the conditions in your nation and/or our aid operation, please send me the link.
Last edited by Kittiwake on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 am

* Name of company: Les Cristaux Banker Bureau (representing the Sussex Group Conglomerate and all of its subsidiary companies. Food and medical resources will be provided through subsidiaries)
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=255445
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $3,000,000,000
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:
- Number of advisers: 10
- Skill set: Finances
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: Non-perishables, water
- Volume of food resoure: 140,000 kilograms (non-perishables, about a days worth of food for 60,000 based on how much Tippercommoners eat), 240,000 liters (water, about a days worth of water for 60,000 based on recommended figures)
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: Medigel, Assorted Vaccines
- Volume of medical resoure: 500,000 cases of Medigel, 200,000 doses of vaccines
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Ongoing relationship
- Duration of the relationship: Ten years
- Frequency of donation: Once per year
Last edited by Tippercommon on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR NATIONS

* Name of company: Infinity Incorporated
* Link to store front (if applicable): N/A
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 3.6 billion ISK per every year for an indefinite amount of time, 60 million ISK per every 6 months, 30 million ISK per every month[be aware it's worth almost 3 times the value of a Universal Standard Dollar or Credit/Kredit], 300 of our top staff members, myself
- Number of advisers:
- Skill set: A wide variety, actually a massive variety that will include medical doctors from all types of medicine, world-class herbologists
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): They will provide new security systems and any type of other computer systems you need as well as a state-of-the art computer room for each of your headquarters
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: Mosts type of grains, international varieties of fruit, high-grade eggs, dairy products and a wide variety of other things
- Volume of food resoure: Indefinite, we are setting up fields and farms for your foods and will soon put these under the control of the Kittiwake foundation with us watching and helping until we are sure you can tend to them
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: World-class doctors, specialized medical equipment, a full fleet of medical officers, as many hospitals as you need
- Volume of medical resoure: 3, 30, eco-friendly packages per week[we apologize for the small amount but the transition from destruction of multiple ecosystems to helping the environment and causing these ecosystems to relive once again, if they don't interfere with a new ecosystem, has been hard and we only have a small, high quality force making these at our top research facility], a fleet
* Other (please describe): Transports, new headquarters, a permanent place with the Infinitis...and the fact that we will supply everything possible to keep you from going down. Be aware with the technology of those who have already helped and the fact that we have honor and you have confidence for the completion of your goals we will honor our agreement, we will supply whatever is needed.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Ongoing
- Duration of the relationship: Indefinite
- Frequency of donation: Once per year, once per 3 months, one per month

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD$12,240,000,000 annually in addition to Doctors, herpetologists, security systems, computer systems, headquarters computer rooms, grains, fruit, eggs, dairy products, fields and farms use, medical equipment, hospitals, 330, eco-friendly packages per week, personel transports, a new headquarters, a permanent place with the Infiniti. I am further delighted to acknowledge receipt of your construction, food and medical supplies donation. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

I must admit, several within our organization were astounded by this level of donation and hope sincerely that you have the ability to meet your pledge since these funds will be committed to our projects without delay. I also wish to ensure your ability to meet these obligations without undue stress to your nation.

In our early days we provided soup kitchens for the poor in Powerscourt, Kittiwake and despite our limited resources, donations allowed our mission to succeed and expand. Today we aim to provide non governmental and non discriminative aid across the globe. Your donation will allow us to expand our operations, as we have continued to expand over the years.

Please note, however, that the medical team and students provided will be expected to operate under all national laws in the host nation regarding medical practices.

The donation can be wired electronically to the Kittiwake Foundation account at Kittiwake Nationwide.

In thanks, we will list Infinity Incorporated as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your nations charitable documentation for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Finally we reaffirm our thanks for your generous donation and look forward to positive future relations between your nation and our organization,

It is only your continued support that enables us to save lives,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

OOC: Even though I have accepted this, I am concerned at the immense size of the donation and your nations ability to meet it. I understand however that all nations rp differently and perhaps in the manner you do it is possible. The US foreign aid budget in its entirety (economic and military) is around $49.5 billion so your donation would be near impossible for a nation of your size if you do use NS stats. Feel free to change your donation should it be necessary or drop me a tm to clarify if you get a chance. Thanks
Last edited by Kittiwake on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Arena (Conglomerate)
* Link to store front (if applicable): Storefront | Corporate Portal
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $1,250,000.00
- Number of advisers: 4
- Skill set: Film Production and Advertising
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): n/a
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: n/a
- Volume of food resource: n/a
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: n/a
- Volume of medical resource: n/a
* Other (please describe): n/a
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: The donation of $1.25 million is a one-off, however a monthly $50,000 will be donated.
- Duration of the relationship: Ongoing, until further notice.
- Frequency of donation: Monthly

Dear Mr Becker,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD$1,250,000.00 once time and monthly $50,000 on a ongoing basis, in addition to the seconding of 4 staff members, to our Foundation, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In our early days we provided soup kitchens for the poor in Powerscourt, Kittiwake and despite our limited resources, donations allowed our mission to succeed and expand. Today we aim to provide non governmental and non discriminative aid across the globe. Your donation will allow us to expand our operations, as we have continued to expand over the years.

The donation can be wired electronically to the Kittiwake Foundation account at Kittiwake Nationwide.

In thanks, we will list Arena Conglomerate. as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Finally we reaffirm our thanks for your generous donation and look forward to future relations between our organizations,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Kittiwake wrote:
The Kittiwake Foundation

To the concerned representative of Diamond Star Automotive,

The Kittiwake Foundation has recently launched new projects aimed at improving the health and welfare of the peoples of the Derman Iles and Kwalawi. Such endeavours present great logistical challenges, often in harsh, war torn environments.

It is essential that we have adequate reliable transport solutions for the movement of people, food, medicine and other supplies. Following an extensive search we have been directed to your Global Economics and trade listed corporation and following an extensive review we are delighted to place an order for the following.

100 x Diamond Star Katla 4x4
100 x Katmai
150 x Kvasir 4h4 Tractor
50 x Aero Genesis trailer
50 x Aero Genesis trailer Aero Cool
50 x Aero Genesis trailer Aero Cool Double deck

I understand that this order will come to $28,549,400, payable from our account with Kittiwake nationwide.

I look forward to future relations between our organizations,

Sincerely,

(Image)
Oscar Miodrag,

To: Oscar Miodrag, Kittiwake Foundation

Diamond Star would like to thank you for choosng us to supply you with logistics vehicles and equipment. As an NGO you qualify for a 10% discount instead of the usual 5% discount for the order. This order therefore will cost you $25,694,460. As you have already quoted the price, I trust that you have taken into account the discount listed on the trailer prices, where $10,000 is knocked off the list price when purchased with a matching prime mover vehicle, in this case the Kvasir 4h4, which we have chosen to spec out with the 15.9 litre V10 at 600bhp.

This order, inclusive of manufacture and shipping to the main importation port in the home nation of the Kittiwake foundation will take around 26 days, with production coming from the South Sands and Terretown, (Maltropia) factory. We also offer the Sleipnir 8x8 with a DROPS type system for the transportation of NATO roll-on Roll-of demount racks, we will as a donation, add 4 of these to the order FoC complete with a demount rack for the carriage of humanitarian aid to places where the tractor trailer vehicles can not get, this is because the Sleipnir is fully 8 wheel drive.

Yours with Kind regards
Ri'an Kymar.
Sales division
Diamond Star
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE DERMAN ILES GOVERNMENT

Dear who it may concern in the Kittiwake Foundation,

Our nation gives many thanks. This mission is very welcome, and will be supported. If there are any problems, please let us know.

Arginove Owead
Minister of economy.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft Foundation
* Link to store front (if applicable):
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:
- Number of advisers: three helicopter pilots and six loading master
- Skill set:
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): One new RMA 7 Hawkswind medium lift helicopter complete with pilot and loading master fully sponsor by RMA Foundation

* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource:
- Volume of food resoure:
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource:
- Volume of medical resoure:
* Other (please describe):
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: ongoing
- Duration of the relationship: long term
- Frequency of donation: long term

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of one new RMA 7 Hawkswind medium lift helicopter complete with pilot and loading master fully sponsor by RMA Foundation. This will prove an invaluable asset is deliveries of food and medical supplies to remote area. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft Foundation as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Finally we reaffirm our thanks for your generous donation and look forward to future relations between our organizations,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Last edited by Kittiwake on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

1,000 units - Powerpro pull-start generator
There are times when mains power is not available but your job requires it, so for this Diamond Star introduce the Power pro 6000, a 6kw portable generator that will go into the back of a pick up truck. Ideal for mobile tradesmen, the Power Pro takes just two people to lift it, and its full roll cage gives it a high degree of protection.

Starting the Powerpro is simple, just turn the ignition coil switch, take a hold of the recoil cord located on the right hand end the generator unit and pull and the generator will come to life, its 270cc sleeve valve engine will provide you with 6kw of power in near total silence, so quiet that this generator is also ideal for running on campsites or on catering caravans without disturbing anyone, and to stop the motor once its running, simply turn the switch.

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of 1,000 Powerpro pull-start generator units. This will prove an invaluable asset in remote area or areas with limited power supply. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Diamond Star Automotive as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Newport
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Newport » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am

* Name of nation: Newport
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $1,500,000,000.00
- Number of advisors: 10
- Skill set: Climate Change & Environmental Studies
* Construction of a facility/resource
- Type of resource Seed Vault Facility (See below)
- Type of facility Global Seed Vault please contact us for construction details, and or location.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: A one time donation of 1,500,000,000.00 and an ongoing monthly donation of $1,000,000.00
- Duration of the relationship: Until further notice
- Frequency of donation: Monthly

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

AID REQUEST

* Nation: The Republic of Kwalawi
* Contact Person: Octavius Bemba
* Position and title of Contact Person: Minister of Economic Planning and Development
* Describe Aid Request: Our nation is in bad shape. Local level overnment corruption, rebel groups, drought and corruption have left us in shambles. We need help in virtually all areas.
- Estimated Cost of Assistance?: $500 million each year minimum
- Medical Assistance Required?: Yes
- Food Assistance Required: Yes
* Construction of a facility/resource required? Yes
- Number of Personnel required: Your choice
- Other Details: Hospitals, aid stations, sustainable power plants are all needed
* List any other Aid Agencies Involved: N/A
* Does this project have Government Support: Yes
- Government Financial Support: No
- Government Security Provided?: Yes
- Other Government Support: No
* Is this a current or potential conflict zone?: There are localized conflicts in the area but no major uprisings currently
* Details of any other potential hazards: Disease is unfortunately very rampant, as are wild animals.
* Estimated duration of the project/ Frequency of aid required: Indefinite, until we are a stable nation once more

* Please provide a description of the project, including any other pertinent information:

In the 1960's we engaged in a prolonged war to overthrow the imperialists who once owned our land. Since then, things have not been good. We suspect the former imperialists of funding some of the rebel movements. On top of this, AIDS has become a problem, and frequent droughts leave people starving to death. Making things worse is that where there is good water, it has often been contaminated and is unsafe to drink. There is a small government sponsored education program, but it is simply too small to be effective outside of the few cities it currently operates from.

To whom it may concern,

I note with great sadness the plight of the peoples of The Republic of Kwalawi. It is clear that a series of unfortunate events including emphasised by wars and corruption has led to vast food shortages and an increase in the spread of disease. I am particularly concerned with the spread of AIDs throughout your nation. Furthermore we note the likely effects of these wars on education facilities and standards in your nation.

Unfortunately we are not equipped to offer to construct power stations although we can assist in local power generation measures.

Funding will be divided into three areas;

1) Food deliveries, we have several airships in addition to our helicopter available to assist with this project, in addition to a purchase of trucks to assist. We are dedicating 250 staff to this endeavour. In addition we have also committed $28,549,400 to purchasing trucks and vehicles from Diamond Star Automotive to facilitate transportation of food, medical supplies and other goods across your nation.

2) We will provide a total of 200 medical personnel to oversee the construction of twenty new field hospitals, with the aim of transforming them into operation wards in the future. These will be fully staffed and stocked by the Kittiwake Foundation.

3) Medical teams will immediately begin an education campaign on combating AIDs as well as the distribution of medical care and drugs and condoms. Past experience has shown the need to educate and change minds for this campaign to be effective. This will require government support.

4) Finally, if so possible, we would like to look to the provision of personnel and funding with the aim of expanding and rebuilding the educational sector in your nation in addition to educational projects aimed at providing opportunities for future employment in your nation.

Our total financial commitment to this endeavour will amount to a minimum of $500,000,000 each year. We are committed to a minimum time scale of ten years, after which we will reassess our operations.

Together we can look to a brighter future for the Kwalawi people,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

OOC: If you have a role play thread or create on one the conditions in your nation and/or our aid operation, please send me the link.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR NATIONS

* Name of nation: The Republic of St Anthony and Andrew
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: One (1) Hope Class Hospital Ship
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year: No
- Number of advisors: -
- Skill set: -
* Construction of a facility/resource -
- Type of resource -
- Type of faility -
* Food Donation: -
- Type of food resource: -
- Volume of food resoure: -
* Medical Donation: -
- Type of medical resource: -
- Volume of medical resoure: -
* Other (please describe): The Republic of St Anthony and Andrew will handle the maintenance of the vessel for its enitre lifetime with the Kittawake Foundation
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: One time
- Duration of the relationship:
- Frequency of donation:

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of One Hope Class Hospital Ship, as well as its ongoing maintenance. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list The Republic of St Anthony and Andrew as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Last edited by Kittiwake on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243516
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $3,500,000
* Food Donation: Surplus, overorders, any resources that cannot be used in time of closedate by restaurants but still fresh enough for immediate use
- Type of food resource: meat, produce, packaged products, bulk grains, flour
- Volume of food resource: 20-30 tons every 3-4 months
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Annual
- Duration of the relationship: Indefinite
- Frequency of donation:Annual

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD $3,500,000 annually. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

Unfortunately, and with great regret I am forced to reject your food donation. Since these products are close to expiration by the time they are packaged, transported and distributed they would likely be spoiled and unsuitable for human consumption.

In thanks, we will list Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Abcabcabc
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Abcabcabc » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 am

FOR NATIONS

* Name of nation: ABCABCABC
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 13.2 billion dollars a year
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year: logistical advisors
- Number of advisors: 10
- Skill set: logistical advisory
* Other (please describe): Use of ABCABCABC Military for peace keeping missions or to protect building
- Frequency of donation: yearly

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 am

From the desk of

Hervé de Charette

16 Stevensonstraat

7833 BK Volksdorp

Mizialand

Tel: +44 844 329

Fax: +44 788 230

Dear Sir

Donation to your foundation

I am Hervé de Charette, Minister of External Affairs of the Kingdom of Mizialand. Mizialand is a nation located in Western Europe with a population of over 15 million. Attention is invited to our factbook should you wish to know more about us. (OOC: Factbook is not up to date)

Recently I came across your 'The Kittiwake Foundation' which I deduce to be an organisation working round the clock for the well being of the less privileged. It is a heart breaking fact that in today's world poverty and hunger still remain and are the greatest evil hindering the process of overall development. I must mention that your organisation has done commendable work in fighting this war. What's more exciting is that you have not stopped here, your organisation has spread in roots to the domains of providing gender equality, eliminating STDs among others.

I congratulate you on the marvelous task you have achieved in your homeland and commend your efforts to expand it to other countries. Lest the financial difficulties come in your way, I would like to inform you about the combined donation all members of Mizia parliament, Her Highness Queen Sophie Vincent and Dictator Pierre Vincent would be making. This donations amounts to 12 billion NSD all taken from the personal assets of the persons mentioned herein. Besides, the Queen would like to donate 2 billion USD from the royal treasury to ensure that financial hardships never come in the way of your good work.

Please find the attached, completed paperwork. I wish your organisation the best in its future endeavours.

Yours faithfully,
Hervé de Charette,
Minister of External Affairs

[size=150]FOR INDIVIDUALS

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 14 billion USD
* Volunteer to work with us for a year: N.A.
- Skill set:N.A.

15 Juliana Van Strobergslaan

CY 556 St. Louis

Mizialand

Tel: +44 889 566

Fax: +44 889 450

The Kittiwake Foundation

11 September 2013

Dear Sir

Annual donation to The Kittiwake Foundation

I am Morphieus de Haan, Chairperson of Air Liberte, the largest airline in Mizialand and one of the fastest growing in the world.

I was much enthralled by the charity you organisation engages in and the good work it is doing all throughout the world. It is a well accepted fact that poverty and hunger still remains in today's world and such evils can be eliminated if the entire world unites and fights against them. Our company, Air Liberte would like to join your hands in this fights.

Air Liberte shall henceforth make an annual donation of 2 billion NSD, subjected to the approval of the Board of Directors to be decided in the Annual meetings. Besides, Air Liberte would also provide contributions in other forms, depending on the BoD, as specified in the paperwork below.

I hope that our contribution will be put in the best benefit of millions of hunger, sickening souls.

Yours faithfully,
Morphieus de Haan,
Chairman Air Liberte

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Air Liberte
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=175803
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 2 billion NSD
- Number of advisers: 25
- Skill set: Education, Healthcare, Emergencies, Climate change and Justice
* Logistical Support Services (please describe):
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: Edible, cookable
- Volume of food resoure: 200,000 kg
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: None
- Volume of medical resoure: None
- Duration of the relationship: Contract initially for one year will be renewed at end of each year
- Frequency of donation: Once every year
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 am

Dear: Oscar Miodrag Esq., Kittiwake Foundation
From: The Lady Levitt of Bourneshire, Vice-Chancellor of the Imperial School of Political Science
Regarding: A partnership to enable the goals of our organisations.

Dear Mr. Miodrag,

I am writing on behalf of the Imperial School of Political Science. One of the world's premier institutions for the study of political science amongst other things, the Imperial School has a long tradition of partaking in charitable activities. The goal of our School is to mould our students into young adults with a keen awareness of the social responsibility that they possess. We believe that charity and goodwill are essential for this.

The Imperial School would like to organise some sort of partnership between our two organisations for the mutual fulfilment of our goals. Of course, we cannot make such philanthropy mandatory for undergraduate students, but we do intend to provide it as an extra-curricular activity for which the Imperial School shall provide funds. The student body of the Imperial School shall donate to the Kittiwake Foundation on behalf of whichever students undertake what we would like to call the Kittiwake Philanthropic Expedition.

Sir Geoffrey Dubner, the Member of the Imperial Parliament for Scuffney North, has pledged to match the donations of our student body indefinitely. Furthermore, the Imperial School itself shall match the students' donations from our endowment fund. Students on the Expedition shall essentially be volunteers for the Kittiwake Foundation, working during the summer (out of term time.) They shall pay for their own living expenses and travel, but shall provide help as the Foundation sees fit.

Obviously, the Imperial School must ensure their safety. We do trust the Foundation can ensure it on our behalf, considering that the students volunteering shall be between 18 and 21. In the summer of 2014, we hope to send 20 students and provide funds of a combined $18,000 universal.

Thanks,

The Lady Levitt of Bourneshire,

Vice Chancellor of the Imperial School of Political Science.

Attached form (not really relevant for this app.)
FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: The Imperial School of Political Science
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=245291
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: -
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: -
- Number of advisers: -
- Skill set:
* Logistical Support Services (please describe):
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource:
* Medical Donation:
- Duration of the relationship:
- Frequency of donation:
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

*FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Relevet Air
* Link to store front (if applicable): Storefront
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $2 000 000
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: N/A
- Number of advisers: N/A
- Skill set: -
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): N/A
* Food Donation: N/A
- Type of food resource: -
- Volume of food resoure: -
* Medical Donation: N/A
- Type of medical resource: -
- Volume of medical resoure: -
* Other (please describe): -
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Relationship
- Duration of the relationship: 2 years
- Frequency of donation: Every 6 months ($ 8 000 000 total)

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD$ 8 000 000. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Relevet Air as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Imperial Oil
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=226390&hilit=imperial+oil
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 500.000.000.00
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: Yes
- Number of advisers: 2
- Skill set: Medical, good-practices in gender equality
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): yes
* Food Donation: n
- Type of food resource:n
- Volume of food resoure:n
* Medical Donation: yes
- Type of medical resource: vaccination
- Volume of medical resoure: 1.500.000
* Other (please describe): n/a
- Duration of the relationship: ongoing
- Frequency of donation: yearly

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD $500,000,000 annually, in addition to the seconding of 2 staff members, to our Foundation, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance. I am also delighted to note your donation of medical equipment which will go a long way to saving lives. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Imperial Oil as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: CuppaCoffee PLC
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150632
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 5,000,000 USD
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): CuppaCoffee operates its own logistical subsidiary, small third-party contracts are currently active with a number of international logistical operators as part of our international partnership scheme. Our company is prepared to distribute Kittiwake food and medicine supplies within nations where we maintain a retail presence, a number of CuppaCoffee aeroplanes will also be reserved for Kittiwake distribution operations.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Along with the one-time donation of 5,000,000 USD, CuppaCoffee aims to grant a total of 100,000 USD per month to the Kittiwake Foundation. However, should this prove insufficient after the first few payments, we would be prepared to raise said sum to 250,000 USD per month.
- Duration of the relationship: We hope to form a perpetual relationship with the Kittiwake Foundation
- Frequency of donation: One time donation, possibility of further support in the future

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD $5,00,000 in addition to NSD $100,000 monthly. I am further delighted to acknowledge your logistical contributation in terms of delivery and supply of goods by land and air. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

I ask only that your company gives only what it is able to afford, be this $100 or $250 thousand per month. Your generosity is always appreciated by our foundation and by those whose lives it changes.

Please note, however, that the medical team and students provided will be expected to operate under all national laws in the host nation regarding medical practices.

In thanks, we will list CuppaCoffee as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your nations charitable documentation for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Finally we reaffirm our thanks for your generous donation and look forward to positive future relations between your nation and our organization,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:26 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

* Name of company: SkyStripe Airships
* Link to store front (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=260869
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: NS $1 million
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: Captain Johnny Sparks
- Number of advisers: 3
- Skill set: Can teach you how to fly the airships
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): N/A
* Food Donation: N/A
* Medical Donation: N/A
* Other (please describe): We will donate 3 SSV19 Sm Airships, for you to use as transport, advertising, aid-drops, portable hospitals, or any other ways you see fit.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: 1 time

To whom it may concern,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD $1 million in addition to the seconding of 3 staff members, including Captain Johnny Sparks, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance. I am further delighted to acknowledge receipt of your 3 SSV19 Sm Airships donation. These will greatly aid in our transportation of goods. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list SkyStripe Airships as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your nations charitable documentation for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES
* Name of company: Solar Solutions
* Link to store front (if applicable):www.solarsolutions.com.ce
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:10,000 solar panels (market value of $5,962,000)
- Number of advisers: 3
- Skill set: They can help set up the panels.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: One-time
- Duration of the relationship: N/A
- Frequency of donation: N/A

Dear Mr Ephgru Maiva,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of 10,000 solar panels in addition to the seconding of 3 staff members, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance.These panels will allow us to generate power in remote villages which would otherwise be cut off from modern technologies. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Solar Solutions as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your nations charitable documentation for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Last edited by Kittiwake on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:36 am

The Kittiwake Foundation

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Karlberg Industries AB
* Link to store front (if applicable): karlberg.en
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $3,000,000/annually
- Number of advisers:
- Skill set:
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): Contracting a domestic logistic service to provide logistical support for Karlberg donations.
* Food Donation: No
- Type of food resource:
* Medical Donation: No
* Other (please describe): A donation of 2 AHU-2 Piranhas for use of ambulance services. Training provided free of charge.
- Duration of the relationship: To be determined by annual reports
- Frequency of donation: Annual (Financial). Material donations to be issued on a case by case basis.

Dear Mr Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD $3,000,000/annually in addition to contracting a domestic logistic service to provide logistical support for Karlberg donations, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance. I am further delighted to acknowledge receipt of your donation of 2 AHU-2 Piranhas for use of ambulance services donation. These will prove invaluable in our efforts to improve heath services in the worlds poorest nations. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In thanks, we will list Karlberg Industries AB as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your nations charitable documentation for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:37 am

OOC: Thanks to everyone who posted and for the donations.

Apologies for the delay in replying to a few of you, i will get it done as soon as possible

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am

Official Document of the Imperial Realm of Romberg

Dear Mr. Oscar Miodrag,

After reviewing the credentials and internal information of your charity, The Kittiwake Foundation, we are pleased to announce that your charity is eligible for funding and assistance from the government of the Imperial Realm of Romberg. The details are as such:

FOR NATIONS

* Name of nation: The Imperial Realm of Romberg
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: Monetary aid: NS$ 25 billion grant per year
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: As required
- Skill set: Engineers, construction workers, architects, scientific research personnel, medical staff, peacekeeping volunteers of the Imperial Armed Forces of Romberg
* Construction of a facility/resource
- Type of resource Construction materials including but not limited to iron, steel and other alloys.
- Type of facility As required
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: Wheat.
- Volume of food resoure: 1000 tons, more if required
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: Various basic medical equipment
- Volume of medical resoure: 100 tons, more if required
* Other (please describe): Water pump units, prefabricated housing supplied as per your needs.
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: Ongoing relationship
- Duration of the relationship: To the end of the Earth or prior notice of nullification
- Frequency of donation: Once per year

As shown, our contribution to your charity would be in two parts. Firstly, it would involve a yearly mandatory donation of medicine, food and money to your organization. And secondly, should your charity be involved in an operation that would require extra assistance or supplies, we would be willing to produce on offer. However, a request should preferably be sent to us or at least shown on your official website to notify us of the requirement of extra assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Kaiser Hans Jerkov II
The Imperial Realm of Romberg
Last edited by Romberg on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Vakolic
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vakolic » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 am

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Domintech-agricorp, in association with the provincial government of Celeria
[b]- Type of food resource: fresh, dried and canned vegetables, meats, pulses, fish and rice products, candies and chocolates for children,

- Volume of food resoure: up to 95,000 tonnes if needed
* Medical Donation: 4 ships, 35 prefabricated hospitals, $1,000,000,000 free purchase of Domintech medical systems.
- Type of medical resource: The ships are of the 'azhak-class' of hospital ships.
- Duration of the relationship: rolling, cancellable at any time
- Frequency of donation: anually
It is now law, by the grace of the supreme magesterium of 'everyone is doing it' to include a list of your political likes and dislikes in your signature.

Likes: Ukip, Libertarianism, free-market capitalism, equality, euroscepticism, absolute transparency, absolute free speech, non-interventionism, lgbt rights, disability rights, youth rights.
Neutral: fascism, restrained capitalism, China, North and South Korea, UN, Russia, british liberalism
Dislikes: Communism, interventionism, socialism, affermative action, the labour party, apathy, abortion, environmentalism, unrestrained immigration, hate crime.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:56 pm

To whom it may concern
In order to assist your humanitarian efforts, Genesis Aerosystems is willing to donate the USE OF some of our heavylift aircraft in order to allow you to get humanitarian aid to where ever it is needed, particularly useful when you need to transport large items of aid into regions at a moments notice. These aircraft are some of our pre production aircraft of the following models
C-74 Carly
C904 Centaur
C907 Cayman
C2000 Cougar
C3000 Conquest

The larger C2000 and C3000 aircraft require 3,000m of runway space to take off, but have the ability to land on grass, whilst the C74, C901 and C907 can land on rough dirt, whilst all aircraft can be used to drop loads by parachute if there is no runway, allowing aid to be air dropped directly to scene. All we ask is for 24 hours notice so we can prep the aircraft ready for flight. This should allow you to suplement your airlift operations if your current primary supplier has insufficient capacity due to scheduled operations, or has not got an aircraft big enough to carry out your operation.

Yours Sincerely
Robin Dawson
Corporate Relations Dept
Genesis Aerosystems
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade