NATION

PASSWORD

Konstantinovsk shipyards (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Blahbania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Konstantinovsk shipyards (OPEN)

Postby Blahbania » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Our Company:
Konstaninovsk is an traditional shipbuilding city. Konstantinovsk Shipyards is a long tradition of Blahbanian of building ships of all looks and types. Our shipyards specialize in the tasks constructing, repairing, and refiting any kind of ship, including cargo, passenger, and millitary vessels, and even submarines that are designed for both rivers and the open ocean.

Standard Designs:

Passenger Ships:
Price: 2.5 million NSD

Cargo Vessels:
Price: 2 million NSD

Tugboats
Price: 1.5 million NSD

Naval destroyer:
Price: 3 million NSD

Aircraft carrier:
Price: 3.5 million NSD

Submarine:

Mini submarine:
Price: 1 million NSD

Patrol ship:

Standard battleship:

Future tech battleship:
Price: 10 million NSD

Sailboat:
Price: 1 million NSD

Yacht:

Mega yacht:

Super yacht
Price: 2.5 million NSD

application:
Nation:
Unit type(s):
Amount of unit(s)
Reason for order:
Delivery point:
Total cost:
Last edited by Blahbania on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Konstantinovsk is now open for business :)
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 am

Nation: Hyfling (Yonwood Lines Global)
Unit types: passenger ship, cargo vessel
Amount of units: 4 cargo vessels, 3 passenger ships
Reason for order: Region wide expansion of Yonwood Lines Global, also, our shipyard is undergoing major renovation
Delivery point: 3 cargo vessels and 2 passanger ships go to Double Bay Shipyard, 1 cargo ship and 1 passenger ship go to Blackwater Terminal

Total Cost: 15,500,000 NSD
Last edited by Hyfling on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 am

Hyfling wrote:(Image)

Nation: Hyfling (Yonwood Lines Global)
Unit types: passenger ship, cargo vessel
Amount of units: 4 cargo vessels, 3 passenger ships
Reason for order: Region wide expansion of Yonwood Lines Global, also, our shipyard is undergoing major renovation
Delivery point: 3 cargo vessels and 2 passanger ships go to Double Bay Shipyard, 1 cargo ship and 1 passenger ship go to Blackwater Terminal

(Image)

Total Cost: 15,500,000 NSD

Your request has been approved :)

Your ships will arrive in 5 days
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:01 pm

From: Doctor Angus McPhail, CEO of Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM

We at Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM always aim at improving cheap, easy and preferably fast healthcare all over the world, especially when that healthcare is coming from our own company, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM. And I would like you to know that I most certainly don't get a thousand Grittonian Dimes each time I mention Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM. That said, I'm happy that are reading this message about choosing Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM for your healthcare needs.

Ever had the problem of your employees dying on you? Of course you have! We all know the problem, employees messing up and being hit by heavy items, killing or heavily injuring them. We, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM, are constantly looking at improving our businesses. As such, we are willing to offer you the chance to ensure fast, cheap and easy healthcare for all your passengers! Piqued your interest? Of course we have!

In case you are willing to sign a two-year contact allowing Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM a full monopoly on treatment of staff, we will provide death certificates, compliant with the Los Gritta Medical Lawbook, for a flat rate of $5,00 per certificate with an additional option of a autopsy for only $10,00 extra! In case your employees are just plain sick, we will provide check-ups for the low, low price of $6,50 while longer medical treatment will be using our Super Saver tariff of $10,00 per hour of medical care. This will allow you absolute medical and budgetary freedom! Don't wait any longer, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM is the real deal for fast, cheap and easy healthcare!

With Healthy Greetings,
Doctor Angus McPhail
Pros. Prof. Phys. Doc. Doctor Angus McPhail
Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Blahbania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Grittonia wrote:
From: Doctor Angus McPhail, CEO of Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM

We at Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM always aim at improving cheap, easy and preferably fast healthcare all over the world, especially when that healthcare is coming from our own company, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM. And I would like you to know that I most certainly don't get a thousand Grittonian Dimes each time I mention Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM. That said, I'm happy that are reading this message about choosing Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM for your healthcare needs.

Ever had the problem of your employees dying on you? Of course you have! We all know the problem, employees messing up and being hit by heavy items, killing or heavily injuring them. We, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM, are constantly looking at improving our businesses. As such, we are willing to offer you the chance to ensure fast, cheap and easy healthcare for all your passengers! Piqued your interest? Of course we have!

In case you are willing to sign a two-year contact allowing Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM a full monopoly on treatment of staff, we will provide death certificates, compliant with the Los Gritta Medical Lawbook, for a flat rate of $5,00 per certificate with an additional option of a autopsy for only $10,00 extra! In case your employees are just plain sick, we will provide check-ups for the low, low price of $6,50 while longer medical treatment will be using our Super Saver tariff of $10,00 per hour of medical care. This will allow you absolute medical and budgetary freedom! Don't wait any longer, Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM is the real deal for fast, cheap and easy healthcare!

(Image)
With Healthy Greetings,
Doctor Angus McPhail
Pros. Prof. Phys. Doc. Doctor Angus McPhail
Doc McPhail's Medical Drive-byTM

Sure. We would love to have Dr. McPhils medical drive-by at Konstantinovsk shipyards
/ \ world.

_[' ]_

/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Return to Global Economics and Trade