NATION

PASSWORD

The NS PMC Guild (Industry Guild) IC ONLY

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:34 pm

To: Empress Consort Floramaria,
Speaker of the War Council, Carosi

Empress Consort Floramaria,

Thank you for contacting us. We passed along your request for assistance to the heads of all the members of the Guild, with no luck in finding a company willing to take on the conflict part of your contract.

I believe that you spoke with my commander, General Tell, and he did assent to send a small group of advisers to assist in training with your armed forces for a sizable discounted fee. At this point, that was all he said he was willing to commit. Our apologies and if anything changes in the situation with any of our members, we will let you know. We wish you the best and look forward to future dealings with your government.

Sincerely,

Major Fulgencio Guerroja,
USG Sec. Corp;
Admininistration Technician, NS PMC Guild HQ

Apologies, but while your RP seems interesting, there are so many players involved that it looks rather chaotic and messy. A bit too risky for me. For real, if one of our members changes their mind, I will pass it along or be in touch.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

The Order of Takhisis
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Order of Takhisis » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Subject: Nation-States Private Military Company Guild

The Office of National Foreign Security Deployment in conjunction with that of Global Security Services has concluded that joining the NSPMCG is the best alternative to continue enjoying profit in the world at large, while also maintaining a high standard of services offered as being amongst other competitors of similar craft and ability. It is with this in mind that GSS wishes to join the Guild, so as to operate under these conditions.

In this regard,

Yaris Kezan

Global Security Services
Officer of Global Deployment Services

USG Security Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby USG Security Corporation » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:09 pm

To: Yaris Kezan,
Officer of Global Deployment Services, GSS; The Order of Takhisis

From: General Pieter Van Aardel, CO, USG Security Corporation;
Encryption: Medium

Yaris Kezan,

We were pleased to hear from your company, and have been admirers or your work for some time, as have been several of my Guild colleagues. Upon official review of your company's credentials, and your most recent edition of policies and procedures, we are certain that you will be a good fit with the rest of our Guild partners in helping to strengthen the industry and further promote fellow outfits dedicated to keeping the standards of private military/security contractor professionalism and quality at the highest expected levels. Let me be the first to welcome Global Security Services to the Guild family.

We look forward to discussing coordination and partnership opportunities in more detail with your leadership team, and expect that a joint NSPMC Guild legal/liaison team, representing several partners, will be sent out to your corporate HQ as soon as we can work out accommodations and travel details. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about being part of this industry's most prestigious organization.

Sincerely,

General Pieter Van Aardel, CO,
USG Sec. Corp. &
Senior Partner, NS PMC Guild
Last edited by USG Security Corporation on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade