NATION

PASSWORD

New Frontier Intl Airport NEF

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

New Frontier Intl Airport NEF

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 am

The opening of New Frontier International Airport comes with the foundation of New Frontier city, the new Admin. Capital of Reino do Brazil. It is a medium size Airport capable of handling Cargo and Military landings.

IATA: NEF ICAO: RBBZ

ImageImage


There are two Terminals In New frontier, Terminal A INTERNATIONAL and Terminal B DOMESTIC and Cargo.

TERMINAL A GATES
A1 - Royal Brazilian
A2 - AZUL Airlines
A3 - NETJET
A4 - Nikolian Air http://www.nationstates.net/nation=niko ... /id=132763
A5 - WIoN Airways
A6 - Lolomz Airlines http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278521
A7 - Royal Kingtonian Airways viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79632&start=350
A8 - North Star Airways viewtopic.php?f=6&t=232013&start=25
A9 - Alpha Airlines http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278812&p=18314317
A10 - Royal Kingtonian Airways viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79632
A11 - Inter Arab Airways viewtopic.php?f=6&t=239769#p14300386
A12 - Inter Arab Airways
A13 - Kohnar International Airlines viewtopic.php?f=6&t=244694
A14 - Aer Maltropia
A15 - Princess Airways http://www.nationstates.net/nation=king ... /id=136713
A16 - Svoboda airlines viewtopic.php?f=6&t=246627
A17 - Aquatico Airways
A18 - Inter Arab Airways (دينه الإسلام هديه القرآن) (Check-In N'djamena, Benghazi and Niamey)
A19 - Corumbian Airlines viewtopic.php?f=6&t=251832
A20 - Corumbian Airlines
A21 - The Air Connections Agency END OF TERMINAL A


TERMINAL B GATES
B1 - AZUL
B2 - Royal Brazilian
B3 - Ceniana viewtopic.php?f=6&t=232013&start=25
B4 - Arabian Hawk viewtopic.php?f=6&t=248431
B5 - Destiny Airlines
B6 - Destiny Airlines viewtopic.php?f=6&t=249750
B7 - Pia Airways
B8 - Pia Airways
B9 - Pia Airways
B10 - Pia Airways
B11 - Air Miraco http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=257087
B12 - Air Miraco (Code-Share with Royal Brazilian)
B13 - Air Solus http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=257103#p16072690
B14 - Air Solus
B15 - Air Jichang http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=280990
B16 - Air Jichang
B17 - The Air Connections Agency
B18 - The Air Connections Agency
B19 - Maalvia http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=259984#p16386374
B20 - Maalvia
B21 - Relevet Air http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=260474&p=16445108#p16435809
B22 - Relevet Air
B23 - LezpaligbAir
B24 - LezpaligbAir
B25 - Christian Airways http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262313
B26 - Christian Airways
B27 - Air Qvait http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262865
B28 - Air Qvait
B29 - SkyWay Airlines http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262893
B30 - SkyWay Airlines
B31 - Gibberan Airways United http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263443
B32 - Gibberan Airways United
B33 - Anollasian Airlines
B34 - Anollasian Airlines
B35 - Air Astana http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263976
B36 - Air Astana
B37 - Trans Polar Airlines http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=245120
B38 - Trans Polar Airlines
B38 - Air Mardox http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=264690
B39 - Aer Airways http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=265665
B40 - Aer Airways
B41 - Dutchland-UK-Prussia Airways http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=267257
B42 - Derman Air http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=267206&start=25
B43 - Sky Artic Snowlands http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=271634
Royal Tax Brigade
C A R G O
B80- BrazCrargo viewtopic.php?f=6&t=228869
B81- BrazCargo
B82 - Khantari Swan viewtopic.php?f=6&t=254249
B83 - Air Inter Cargo
B84 -

B100 -


Image



Code: Select all
AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]:
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible)
Airline CEO[b]:
Gates Requested max5[b]:
Airport(s) of Origin[b]:
Aircraft used[b]:
Do you need refueling?[b]:
Special Requests[b]:


We welcome all passengers and Cargo Airlines.

Image



Image


Imagehttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=258476


ImageImageImage


Kern Jewelers http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=229972&hilit=kern
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:14 am, edited 65 times in total.
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

New Frontier International Airport (closed) WIP

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 am

The opening of New Frontier International Airport comes with the foundation of New Frontier city, the new Admin. Capital of Reino do Brazil. It is a medium size Airport capable of handling Cargo and Military landings.

IATA: NEF ICAO: RBBZ

ImageImage


There are six Terminals In New frontier Domestic and International


IATA: NEF ICAO: RBBZ

ImageImage

There are six Terminals In New frontier, Terminal A INTERNATIONAL and Terminal B DOMESTIC and Cargo.


RULES

We would remind all passengers that each airline has their own policy regarding the amount of hand baggage allowed on their aircraft and we strongly recommend that information regarding this is sought directly from the Airline before travel. The current restrictions on the size of hand baggage taken into the restricted area of the airport remain in place with no bag larger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm being permitted. Laptops and other electrical equipment (iPads, hairdryers, straighteners, large speakers, large cameras, docking stations, irons) have to be removed from hand luggage and screened separately.
Please ensure electrical devices are charged and capable of being switched on. Any passengers with specific queries about their individual flight should check with their airline for more detailed information.
It is an offence to carry any of the following items into the aircraft cabin: Toy or replica guns (plastic or metal).
Knives with blades more than 6cm.
Lighter top-up fuel (passengers are allowed to carry one disposable lighter in a clear re-sealable plastic bag).
Razor blades.
Scissors - specifically, blades measuring greater than 6cm in length.
Hypodermic syringes (unless supported by medical evidence).
Builder's tools.
Hammers, nails or screw-drivers.
Darts.
Sporting bats.
Billiard, snooker or pool cues.
Catapults and sling-shots.
Umbrellas - unless foldable.
Acid.
Explosives
Gas cartridges, or gas cartridge re-fills.
Paint.
Lighter fuel.
Mercury.
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Nikolia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 891
Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]:The Kingdom of Nikolia
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible)Nikolian Air http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nikolia/detail=factbook/id=132763
Airline CEO[b]:Ivan Petrovic
Gates Requested max5[b]:A4-A9
Airport(s) of Origin[b]:Belgrade Intl. Borcia Intl.
Aircraft used[b]:Boeing 747, SKW 300
Do you need refueling?[b]:Yes
Special Requests[b]:N/A

User avatar
Naybra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 585
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naybra » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: The Western Isles of Naybra
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible) In Progress
Airline CEO[b]: Thomas Daniel
Gates Requested max5[b]: A10-14
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Naybra International Airport
Aircraft used[b]: Varies
Do you need refueling?[b]: Yes
Special Requests[b]: none at the moment.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

User avatar
D Land and Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 897
Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: D Land and Isles
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible)
Airline CEO[b]: Frank Dodge
Gates Requested max5[b]: 1
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: D City
Aircraft used[b]: A340-300
Do you need refueling?[b]: yes
Special Requests[b]: Lounge for SkyTeam
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises


Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:55 am

Nikolia wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]:The Kingdom of Nikolia
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible)Nikolian Air http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nikolia/detail=factbook/id=132763
Airline CEO[b]:Ivan Petrovic
Gates Requested max5[b]:A4-A9
Airport(s) of Origin[b]:Belgrade Intl. Borcia Intl.
Aircraft used[b]:Boeing 747, SKW 300
Do you need refueling?[b]:Yes
Special Requests[b]:N/A


Your route application has been approved. Thank You for your business. Sincerely Sara Bernardes,CEO
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:57 am

Naybra wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: The Western Isles of Naybra
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible) In Progress
Airline CEO[b]: Thomas Daniel
Gates Requested max5[b]: A10-14
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Naybra International Airport
Aircraft used[b]: Varies
Do you need refueling?[b]: Yes
Special Requests[b]: none at the moment.


Your route application has been approved. Thank You for your business. Sara Bernardes, CEO
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 am

D Land and Isles wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: D Land and Isles
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible)
Airline CEO[b]: Frank Dodge
Gates Requested max5[b]: 1
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: D City
Aircraft used[b]: A340-300
Do you need refueling?[b]: yes
Special Requests[b]: Lounge for SkyTeam


Your route application has been approved. Thank You for your business. Sincerely, Sara Bernardes,CEO
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:13 am

bump
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Maltropia
Senior N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6976
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:43 pm


Aer Maltrópa
On the Wings of Success




Dear sir,
Aer Maltrópa, Maltropia's premier airline, is interested in establishing regular service among several of Maltropia's major airports and those of Reino do Brazil. Pursuant to this goal, we now find ourselves applying for the provision of routes to New Frontier International Airport. We will be operating several flights weekly from the following origins, Corcaigh Nua and Argensborough, which are the two largest airports in the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia. We strongly anticipate success on the routes we are offering. In order to serve these routes regularly, we wish to acquire the use of one gate.

You will find all the necessary details on this application in the attached form. I hope you will consider our request.
Regards,
Vincent Burton
CEO
AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Airline Name: Aer Maltrópa [ www.aer-maltropa.mtr ]
Airline CEO: Vincent Burton
Gates Requested: A14
Airport(s) of Origin: Aerfort Chorcaí Nua (Corcaigh Nua) ; Argensborough International Tradeport (Argensborough)
Aircraft used: List here; specific aircraft will vary based on a number of factors.
Do you need refueling?: Yes.
Special Requests:

Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING / [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t?). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I'm a Roleplay Mentor, specialising in GE&T. Please TG me if you have any questions.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Maltropia wrote:

Aer Maltrópa
On the Wings of Success




Dear sir,
Aer Maltrópa, Maltropia's premier airline, is interested in establishing regular service among several of Maltropia's major airports and those of Reino do Brazil. Pursuant to this goal, we now find ourselves applying for the provision of routes to New Frontier International Airport. We will be operating several flights weekly from the following origins, Corcaigh Nua and Argensborough, which are the two largest airports in the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia. We strongly anticipate success on the routes we are offering. In order to serve these routes regularly, we wish to acquire the use of one gate.

You will find all the necessary details on this application in the attached form. I hope you will consider our request.
Regards,
Vincent Burton
CEO
AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Airline Name: Aer Maltrópa [ www.aer-maltropa.mtr ]
Airline CEO: Vincent Burton
Gates Requested: A14
Airport(s) of Origin: Aerfort Chorcaí Nua (Corcaigh Nua) ; Argensborough International Tradeport (Argensborough)
Aircraft used: List here; specific aircraft will vary based on a number of factors.
Do you need refueling?: Yes.
Special Requests:

Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Kingdom of Costa Luna
Envoy
 
Posts: 207
Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Costa Luna » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 pm

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Kingdom of Costa Luna
Airline Name: Princess Airways http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingdom_of_costa_luna/detail=factbook/id=136713
Airline CEO: Princesa Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fioré
Gates Requested max5: B10(preferred)
Airport(s) of Origin: Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fioré International Airport (Lake Monroe, Kingdom of Costa Luna)
Aircraft used: Boeing 747
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: None
International Baseball Slam I

Summer
Gold: 0
Silver: 1
Bronze: 0

Winter
Gold: 0
Silver: 0
Bronze: 0


Note: As of September 2nd, 2014, Kingdom of Costa Luna is no longer considered to be nicknamed "Costa Luna." The real Costa Luna is a protected by the Kingdom of Costa Luna, but a separate nation in competition.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:49 am

Kingdom of Costa Luna wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Kingdom of Costa Luna
Airline Name: Princess Airways http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingdom_of_costa_luna/detail=factbook/id=136713
Airline CEO: Princesa Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fioré
Gates Requested max5: B10(preferred)
Airport(s) of Origin: Rosalinda Marie Montoya Fioré International Airport (Lake Monroe, Kingdom of Costa Luna)
Aircraft used: Boeing 747
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: None



Dear Sirs, Your route application has been accepted. Welcome to New Frontier. Regards, Sara Bernardes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:04 pm

bump
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Aquatico
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquatico » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Image
Aquatico Airways
From the desk of:
Keith Sutherland

Dear Manager of New Frontier Intl. Airport,

I am happy to announce that Aquatico Airways has decided to take an interest in expanding our operations to your airport. We look forward to the beginning of a new chapter between our people as our cities are now connected.

Enclosed is the application which you have requested. We here at Aquatico Airways hope for your cooperation with this deal.

At your service,

Keith Sutherland

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: Aquatico
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible) Aquatico Airways
Airline CEO[b]: Keith Sutherland
Gates Requested max5[b]: 3
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Washington City Intl. (WTC)
Aircraft used[b]: Boeing 777/737
Do you need refueling?[b]: Yes
Special Requests[b]: Transportation accommodations for staff

User avatar
Blahbania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 568
Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 pm

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: Blahbania
Airline Name: Svoboda airlines
Airline CEO: Pyotriov Biasplatnak
Gates Requested max5: B4-B7
Airport(s) of Origin: Borispil international airport
Aircraft used: Airbus A330, Boeing 777-300ER
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: lounge for sky team, and passengers flying with us
Last edited by Blahbania on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.


Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature



/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Aquatico wrote:
(Image)
Aquatico Airways
From the desk of:
Keith Sutherland

Dear Manager of New Frontier Intl. Airport,

I am happy to announce that Aquatico Airways has decided to take an interest in expanding our operations to your airport. We look forward to the beginning of a new chapter between our people as our cities are now connected.

Enclosed is the application which you have requested. We here at Aquatico Airways hope for your cooperation with this deal.

At your service,

Keith Sutherland

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: Aquatico
Airline Name[b]:(Link to storefront if possible) Aquatico Airways
Airline CEO[b]: Keith Sutherland
Gates Requested max5[b]: 3
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Washington City Intl. (WTC)
Aircraft used[b]: Boeing 777/737
Do you need refueling?[b]: Yes
Special Requests[b]: Transportation accommodations for staff


Dear Aquatico.

Your route application to NEF has been approved. Thank you for your business. Sara Bernardes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Blahbania wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: Blahbania
Airline Name: Svoboda airlines
Airline CEO: Pyotriov Biasplatnak
Gates Requested max5: B4-B7
Airport(s) of Origin: Borispil international airport
Aircraft used: Airbus A330, Boeing 777-300ER
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: lounge for sky team, and passengers flying with us


To. Pyotriov Biasplatnak

Dear Sir,

Your route application to NEF has been accepted. Thank you for your business.
Sincerely, Sara Bernardes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

bump
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Kwadai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5926
Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kwadai » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 am

AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: KwaDai
Airline Name[b]:please see signature
Airline CEO[b]: Khalifa Al Tahni
Gates Requested max5[b]: 4
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Tripoli, N'djamena, Benghazi and Niamey
Aircraft used[b]: Airbus a380
Do you need refueling?[b]: No
Special Requests[b]:no
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 pm

KwaDai wrote:AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country[b]: KwaDai
Airline Name[b]:please see signature
Airline CEO[b]: Khalifa Al Tahni
Gates Requested max5[b]: 4
Airport(s) of Origin[b]: Tripoli, N'djamena, Benghazi and Niamey
Aircraft used[b]: Airbus a380
Do you need refueling?[b]: No
Special Requests[b]:no


Your routes have been accepted. Thank you for your business.Regards, Sara Bernardes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 am

bump
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Khantari
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 377
Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khantari » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:20 am



AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Khantari
Airline Name[:(Link to storefront if possible) Khantari Swan Air (Cargo Airlines)
Airline CEO: Dr Augustine Wandell Brightstorm
Gates Requested max5: Terminal B/ B10
Airport(s) of Origin: Santa Clarita International, Fort Raleigh, Khantari
Aircraft used: RMA 311 Liftwind
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: Secure Parameter at our gates for handling precious mineral and items


Dear sir,

We at Khantari Swan are interested in opening our operation sites within the grounds of New Frontier International Airport.
Please find attached the relevant documents.

We sincerely hope this offer is acceptable, and hope for a prosperous partnership.

Regards
Image
CEO

User avatar
Piacentini
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 398
Founded: May 04, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Piacentini » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:35 am

HIS MAJESTY, THE KING

Image

The Royal Courts of Piacentini and Adland



From the Royal Palace and His Majesty the King,

Greetings,

I believe that if we were permitted to open an airgate within your glorious nation, it would benefit the both of us. I will fill out the application below.

Thank you,

David Wallace, Minister of foreign affairs.


The Royal Parliament House
Fairfield, Piacentini, 65418


AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: The Christian Kingdom of Piacentini
Airline Name: PIA Airways (no storefront currently)
Airline CEO: Alex Evans
Gates Requested max5: 4
Airport(s) of Origin: Fairfield Heathrow
Aircraft used: Boeing 75-38
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: None at the moment.
Last edited by Piacentini on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel like I'm the only person on planet Earth who actually enjoys Accounting.

Yuyencia wrote:
「My friend please be respect are uneducate。 priest mans determine president are yuyencia people agreed tradition。Yuyencian people arelaugh your opinion defacate。 real fool who is are apparent,I am recommend reality check conversate starving street citizen」
- foreign minister mans are deliver vitriol message

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:36 am

Khantari wrote:


AIRPORT APPLICATION
Country: Khantari
Airline Name[:(Link to storefront if possible) Khantari Swan Air (Cargo Airlines)
Airline CEO: Dr Augustine Wandell Brightstorm
Gates Requested max5: Terminal B/ B10
Airport(s) of Origin: Santa Clarita International, Fort Raleigh, Khantari
Aircraft used: RMA 311 Liftwind
Do you need refueling?: Yes
Special Requests: Secure Parameter at our gates for handling precious mineral and items


Dear sir,

We at Khantari Swan are interested in opening our operation sites within the grounds of New Frontier International Airport.
Please find attached the relevant documents.

We sincerely hope this offer is acceptable, and hope for a prosperous partnership.

Regards
(Image)
CEO


To. Dr Augustine Wandell Brightstorm, CEO Khantari Swan
From. Sara Bernardes, CEO Civil airports of Reino do Brasil

Dr. Brightstorm,

We are hounored to accept your application route Santa Clarita International - New Frontier NEF. We are certain that
this route will only benefict trade and cultural exchange between our countries.
We thank you for your business and welcome to New Frontier.

Sincerely, Sara Bernardes
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Elfland, Galania, The United States of Ibica, Viluna

Advertisement

Remove ads