NATION

PASSWORD

NS PMC Guild (Industry Guild - OOC/Sign up)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Aquitayne wrote:Also! I DEMAND IC INTERACTIOOONNNNNNNN.

1st Annual NSPMCG Summit to be held (yes/no/maybe-so?) in Jumterburg, Aquitayne, on private land owned by Liame Walshe. ICly we can hash out a Charter, discuss II happenings, talk about business deals, etc.!

Anyone interested?

What RL timeframe are we talking about for starting? I will do my best, but I have some other NS stuff I need to wrap up.

Beginning of August/late July.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Axalon announces new logo!

[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Also, some new concept logos (only 2 but in-case you guys want a more business-ey approach):

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Aquitayne wrote:Also, some new concept logos (only 2 but in-case you guys want a more business-ey approach):

Ooh, I like the second! A lot. First one is pretty business-y, as you say. A little too much, as the Guild itself isn't really selling its services to clients.

Nu Sparta, something happened with your logo. Imgur took it off or something, maybe because you had a copyright website on it.
I am going to borrow Aquitayne's second logo for now, until we can all officially vote on it. I am way behind on Guild stuff, as well as many RPs, and I'm sorry. I will do my best to catch up.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Eternally Warring Spartanians
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternally Warring Spartanians » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:
Aquitayne wrote:Also, some new concept logos (only 2 but in-case you guys want a more business-ey approach):

Ooh, I like the second! A lot. First one is pretty business-y, as you say. A little too much, as the Guild itself isn't really selling its services to clients.

Nu Sparta, something happened with your logo. Imgur took it off or something, maybe because you had a copyright website on it.
I am going to borrow Aquitayne's second logo for now, until we can all officially vote on it. I am way behind on Guild stuff, as well as many RPs, and I'm sorry. I will do my best to catch up.

I'm behind a lot too, but I blame my friend. All the partying and drinking and strip clubs....

It's probably my fault. I think I deleted the old logo and didn't post you up the new one. Its the same just made it smaller and got rid of the website at the bottom.

Here is the direct link: http://i.imgur.com/cC7yk2A.png

Just put around it and it should show up.

Like so: Image

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Hurtful Outcomes Incorporated.

Simultaniously fought against the Pudite AND Parthian empires back in '06, and won.
-In a war were 9,000 casualties per day is considered 'lucky', we only sent 100,000 mercenaries, yet they were everywhere.
++Siege of Pelsgord was several of the Shah's finest tank divisions against entrenched light infantry, mercenaries, and conscripts.

Were once contracted to DMZ to help them stiffle a security breach back in '08

A couple of other minor actions, including the formation of the World Soviet Party's espionoge-rings and a significant decline in Griffencrest's share-holdings.

Oh, and we totally buggered-up Mokostana a few times.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eternally Warring Spartanians » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Hurtful Outcomes Incorporated.

Simultaniously fought against the Pudite AND Parthian empires back in '06, and won.
-In a war were 9,000 casualties per day is considered 'lucky', we only sent 100,000 mercenaries, yet they were everywhere.
++Siege of Pelsgord was several of the Shah's finest tank divisions against entrenched light infantry, mercenaries, and conscripts.

A couple of other minor actions, including the formation of the World Soviet Party's espionoge-rings and a significant decline in Griffencrest's share-holdings.

Perhaps you could link a storefront for us to view?

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Eternally Warring Spartanians wrote:

I tend to rely more upon word of mouth.

Business has been good.
-I did a bit of a sales-pitch once, even.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eternally Warring Spartanians » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

I tend to rely more upon word of mouth.

Business has been good.
-I did a bit of a sales-pitch once, even.

Are you MT or PMT? I'm seeing something under your mercenary section about lasers and power armor.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Are you MT or PMT? I'm seeing something under your mercenary section about lasers and power armor.

I was considering a PMT sub-section, but never finished it.

I'll also point-out that the armor-rigs my raiders wore were most definately NOT power-augmented. They were pretty much just armored hazmat-suits.

SN-42 engaged by MP-40 at point blank:
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Ok, you cut right to the meat, I can appreciate that. A little intro on what you were about would've been nice.
Also, I agree with EWS, links are always helpful. Everyone thinks their II threads are epic, but you most likely have way less readers and 'word of mouth' than you think (speaking from experience here). Especially if this happened many years previous RL time. So, your point would be that you would like in?
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Prestige Services has a new CEO after the former one died.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 pm

My condolences. How did he die?
My Factbook

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:01 pm

"Natural Causes".

OOC: He died cause the new CEO killed him and then muscled his way to CEO.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Tesseria wrote:"Natural Causes".

OOC: He died cause the new CEO killed him and then muscled his way to CEO.

Ah. That kind of Machiavellian craziness. Well, here's to 'stinkin' Kevin!' Ups to the new CEO.
My Factbook

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

Ok, you cut right to the meat, I can appreciate that. A little intro on what you were about would've been nice.
Also, I agree with EWS, links are always helpful. Everyone thinks their II threads are epic, but you most likely have way less readers and 'word of mouth' than you think (speaking from experience here). Especially if this happened many years previous RL time. So, your point would be that you would like in?

Well, actually I just finished-up an RP with Mokostana about 2 months ago.
-You'll notice, that aside from the Fegosian, the Hurti-mercs are rather competant.

So yeah.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:

Well, actually I just finished-up an RP with Mokostana about 2 months ago.
-You'll notice, that aside from the Fegosian, the Hurti-mercs are rather competant.

So yeah.

So...do you want to be a member of the NSPMCG or are you just here to flaunt your exploits?

Alfegos
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:29 am

Hurtful thoughts, you so hurtful...

For a start, singular hurti national.

For a second, all would've gone well if she actually could operate as part of a unit, rather than just satisfy her enoumous ego by going alone.

So yeah, not really that much to brag about. But at the same time, still love you xxx

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 am

The former by doing the later.

I'm sure Shalumite Security International PMCs could benefit from a little cooperation on our part, supplying air and sea transportation services.

Alfegos wrote:For a start, singular hurti national.

For a second, all would've gone well if she actually could operate as part of a unit, rather than just satisfy her enoumous ego by going alone.

So yeah, not really that much to brag about. But at the same time, still love you xxx

I only needed one for that mission.

The sniper would've gotten the CO, regardless. And if you're talking about the original plan to get invited to the enemy camp for coffee and strumpets, I'm pretty sure it would've worked.

You're just mad because you got retired while my character got promoted.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:01 am

This is not an OOC for other threads. Only for the Guild and discussion about PMC related topics. If you can't stay on topic and not make this a brag-fest, you can have my vote for membership.
My Factbook

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:This is not an OOC for other threads. Only for the Guild and discussion about PMC related topics. If you can't stay on topic and not make this a brag-fest, you can have my vote for membership.

Actually, I think it's because someone threw a hissy-fit since my qual-cards and P.h.D.s aren't quite in perfect order.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:This is not an OOC for other threads. Only for the Guild and discussion about PMC related topics. If you can't stay on topic and not make this a brag-fest, you can have my vote for membership.

Actually, I think it's because someone threw a hissy-fit since my qual-cards and P.h.D.s aren't quite in perfect order.

Who threw a hissy fit? Me? No one started asking for qualifications from what I recall. We were just looking for a willingness to join and be a part of the Guild. That's all we were looking for. I think you started the member measuring session all for yourself, there. Someone suggested that if you were going to go on bragging, that you should include links for it.

I think I'm going to rescind my vote, though. This has been a pretty ridiculous exercise in futility when you could have just said, "Hey, can I join?" without all the snarky namecalling and chest beating.

EDIT: I stand corrected. We did ask for links to along with all the chest beating exploits. Still weren't really looking for a whole resume and list, though. You decided to provide that on your own without backing it up with the links.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I don't have a vote as of now, and I probably won't.

But if I did, it'd be to can him and deny access to the guild.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eternally Warring Spartanians » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm

National Guard two weeks is coming up this Friday. May or may not haven't internet access for personal purpose.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Tesseria wrote:I don't have a vote as of now, and I probably won't.

But if I did, it'd be to can him and deny access to the guild.

Why don't you have a vote? We want all member input. Thank you for yours.
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade