NATION

PASSWORD

Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars [OPEN/IC]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 am

We are still recruiting World Class Chefs! Would you like to join the elite ranks of our Top Chefs at Pine Grove Family of restaurants?
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Planeia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 am

TO: Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars
SUBJECT: We require a business like yours on our ship
ENCRYPTION: 0%

To whom it may concern,

The Aquius is our first star liner vessel that allows for travel between Earth and Planeia, and it is currently under construction in the Earth's orbit. We need a few establishments like yours to help please customers.

Pine Grove Restaurants Locations Application

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: We are actually not a nation, we're a company (but we are a Planeian company)

Demonym: Planeian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Planeian Star Line

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: CEO Melvix Opalei

Number of Restaurants requested: 1

Named Locations requested: (I assume you mean where we want it built) On board the Aquius

Currency used: Planeian Materials or NSD

Minimum Drinking Age: None

Any other requests? We require that you provide all services free to our customers. We will instead pay you the profit ourselves.

For clerical purposes, we require that you as well apply your business here.

Signed,
Melvix Opalei,
CEO of Planeian Star Line
Last edited by Planeia on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradise has Fallen

Rocotia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am

Would you be interested in bringing some amenities abouard our planes? In exchange you would recive free cargo service (food/beverage items ect.), 10% stock in our company, and a link to this thread on our thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=203252

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Aboard Rocotian Airlines flights

Demonym: Rocotian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Rocotian Airlines

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Fredrick Libson

Number of Restaurants requested: 300 (1 per plane)

Named Locations requested:
(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping, government or business district, etc. 2 Locations per Million Residents max.)

Currency used:Rocotian Farkle (=2 NSD)

Minimum Drinking Age: 21
God save the Queen!
Member of the ALLIED COALITION OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS
|Mercurea|Lenehen|Carloso|Rocotia|CREEEEEED|New Babylonia|
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

CODE:White-Peace

Untaroicht
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Untaroicht » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:55 pm

The Council of 13 would like to make a request for a extremely-large sized Pine Grove Restaurant and Bar to be opened within the capital city of Tlaxtiquaeruk in the Holy Confederal Provinces of Untaroicht, so long as your company can comply with our nation's strict regulations. We have recently unearthed a massive 2000 year old mayan temple in the capital, and while normally we would destroy such a heretical eyesore, we sense an opportunity and would recommend a Pine Grove restaurant to take it's place in the historic building (we would, of course, pay for the needed renovations to the ancient structure and archive any artifacts remaining for educational purposes).

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: The Holy Confederal Provinces of Untaroicht

Demonym: Untaroichii

Agency or Organization requesting locations: The Confederal Water Caste Ministry of Trade, Capital, and Commerce

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Lord of Labour Gordon Gromnil

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 1 Extremely large sized restaurant (to operate within an unearthed mayan temple)

Tlaxtiquaeruk, Kylaniv, The Holy Confederal Provinces of Untaroicht

Currency used: The Untaroichii Alm

Minimum Drinking Age: 13

Any other requests? There are several regulations we must ask for you to comply with if you accept our offer:

1. The Pine Grove Restaurant must comply with the National Fast, wherein no Meat, Dairy, Alcoholic, or Oils may be sold, cooked, prepared, or consumed during the fasting days associated with the Untaroichii Orthodox Christian Faith (All Wednesdays and Fridays, and other important dates of theological significance which can be detailed here: http://orthodoxwiki.org/Fasting ). Failure to comply with the national fasting law is a confederal offense and can result in anything from the closure of your restaurant to Inquisitorial Review (If you are not aware with the untaroichii inquisition, please read their section in our fact book).

2. The Pine grove restaurant must fully comply with all Earth Caste Health Inspectors and follow all necessary safety and health regulation within the provinces. Expect the Health Inspectors to visit twice every week (once on mondays and once on fridays).

While such requests may appear to hinder your ability to profit, please remember there are over 8 million citizens of Tlaxtiquaeruk, all within the upper-class, who would undoubtedly visit your fine establishment. That, and the advanced genetic modifications placed upon each clone caste of untaroicht means they will require a larger caloric intake then natural humans. for example, the hard labour of a earth caste engineer requires him to have an average 5 meals a day to keep his body functioning, and wealthy ethereal caste members are known to eat over three times their own body weight in food every day, opening the doors for more opportunities to sell.

----Gordon Gromnil, Lord of Labour.
Last edited by Untaroicht on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NSG's NEW (un)official resident survivalist/doomsday prepper - BURY YOUR SILVER!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

NO FT Capability

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:30 am

Planeian Star Line Applicant Response

Melvix Opalei, The CEO of Planeian Star Line

Thank you for contacting us. I would like to thank you for your application for 1 Pine Grove Restaurant location on Your Interstellar Liner. Having reviewed the request for 1 location to be opened on your starship, Aquius, and reviewed the improbability of such a situation of a craft existing in this day and age, we have decided that this location is more than likely a joke that some of our friends in the industry have perpetrated on us. Thank you again for the laugh.

As such, your application for 1 location has been DENIED.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Annette Mercier
VP of Operations
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Rocotian Airline Catering

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:42 am

Rocotian Airlines Partnership Request

Mr. Fredrick Libson

Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of your company.
We have reviewed your proposal and find it generally acceptable, other than the end profits scheme which isn't clear. As we are in the process of inking a deal with another air cargo corporation based in ViZion, your cargo services would not be required to any great degree. We are interested in catering to your airline and believe that we can put together some meals that would be most suitable for your flights as well as unique in the multiverse, but look to you to provide the infrastructure to enable this. We would like to negotiate further, with a monetary profit split worked out instead of the barter of free cargo services, which as mentioned, we have no need for. The 10% Stock is a grand gesture but won't cover our immediate costs, I'm afraid.

Your application for a partnership has been PARTIALLY APPROVED.
We look forward to a continued future partnership with your company.

Please contact us so that we can further work out a deal to make both our companies, as well as your passengers, happy.

Annette Mercier
VP of Operations
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Holy Confederal Provinces of Untaroicht Applicant Response

Lord of Labour Gordon Gromnil,
The Confederal Water Caste Ministry of Trade, Capital, and Commerce

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for one very large Pine Grove Restaurant location in The Mayan Renovated Temple, Tlaxtiquaeruk, Kylaniv. Having reviewed the request for one location to be opened in your nation, Untaroicht, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that this one large location would be of benefit to us and our clients.
In regards to your special requests, I believe that we would be able to fulfill all of those religious edicts, including the fasting laws. We have several light, vegetarian based recipes we can serve. Also, our corporate standards for sterility and cleanliness are top rate and your inspectors may visit daily if they wish, without finding any issue whatsoever. As far as your citizens' 'modifications', we have never heard of such a thing and figure this to be religious and cultural differences, but your citizens can order as many meals as they like in a day and we will serve them all. We will probably not be serving children as young as 13 alcohol, but that will be dealt with when the time comes.

As such, your application for one location has been APPROVED.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Annette Mercier
VP of Operations
My Factbook

Blahbania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Armed Republic of Blahbania

Demonym: Blahbanian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Borispil international airport, Chefdom

Name of Official(s) from the Organization requesting locations: Pyotor Renevka, Yevgeni Avsiyok

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 5

Named Locations requested:. Muscovy mall,and Renov street, Muscovy
Tallingrad, Tallinn
Victorium lane, Minsk
Temple road, Helinski
(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping, government or business district, etc. 2 Locations per Million Residents max.)

Currency used: Lari

Minimum Drinking Age: none

Any other requests? n/a
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Blahbania Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 am

Chefdom, Armed Republic of Blahbania Applicant Response

Pyotor Renevka and Yevgeni Avsiyok,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for 5 Pine Grove Restaurant location in Muscovy Mall and Renov Street, Muscovy; Tallingrad, Tallinn; Victorium Lane, Minsk; and Temple Road, Helinski. Having reviewed the request for five locations to be opened in your nation, Blahbania, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that these 5 locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
VP of Operations
My Factbook

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Republic of Adiron

Demonym: Adiran

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Multiple businesses, requests routed through Department of Commerce

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Secretary of Commerce Rhee

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 8

Named Locations requested: Puerto Rojo (Gordi Internatonal Airport, Central Business District) New Laconia (Delmar Center, Adiron International Airport), Isidium (Bender Shopping Center), Pavonis (Highland Ridge Mall), Aldrich (Adir Hub Mall), Spire Resort Village

Currency used: Adiran Dollar (AD)

Minimum Drinking Age: 18
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Republic of Adiron Applicant Response

Secretary of Commerce Rhee

Hello, and good evening. I would like to thank you for your application for eight Pine Grove Restaurant locations in the Republic of Adiron. Having reviewed the request for eight locations to be opened in your nation, Adiron, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that these eight locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

As such, your application for two locations has been APPROVED.

Sandy Quinn
Director of International Sales
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 pm

We are still expanding into the International market! Wouldn't you like to have a Pine Grove Restaurant near you?

We are still recruiting World Class Chefs! Would you like to join the elite ranks of our Top Chefs at Pine Grove Family of restaurants?
My Factbook

Wewak
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

APPLICATION FOR PINE GROVE RESTAURANTS & BARS

Postby Wewak » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 am

Greetings to you Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars.The Empire of Wewak submit application for location of Pine Grove Restaurants:

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: WEWAK, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Demonyn: WORLD
Name of Entity/ Company: HWAMBU ENTERPRISES LTD
Name of official from the Organization/Company suggesting location: PETER CHANNEL MALENKI
Number of Restaurants requested: 20
Name locations requested: All throughout 19 provinces of Papua New Guinea and two at the capital city.
Currency used: Nation States Dollars
Minimum drinking age: 21
Any other requirements: Construction of new restaurant buildings and renovation of existing building infrastructures.

Advise if approval is given inorder for us to proceed further.

We look forward to doing business with Pine Grove Restaurants.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

PETER CHANNEL MALENKI

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 am

To:Annette Mercier, VP of Operations

Dear Sir,
our firm would like to supply you with the finest in vegetable burgers and empanadas.

Nation: Astholm

Name of Entity/Company: Halcardmont Foods

CEO: Mark Woolacott

Name of Company Official submitting supplier application: Mark Woolacott CEO

Type of industry/ business: Foods

Products offered: Vegetarian food; for you Mushroom Burgers - made with Boletus, Chanterelle, and Truffle Burgers - along with our intensely-hot Vegetarian Empanadas

Storefront link: N/A

Reason we should use your products versus a competitor's: We produce vegetarian foods with a piquant taste that is pleasant using finely selected ingredients.
Our mushrooms are all sourced within Astholm, and are exotic yet tasteful.

We look forward to doing business with you.

Mark Woolacott,
CEO,
Halcardmont Foods
Last edited by Astholm on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Hawkwick
Envoy

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hawkwick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm

TO: Pine Grove
SUB: Application

Greetings, this is from Janet Grimsdottir, Minister of Foreign Trade, and I will proudly submit the following form:

Nation for Restaurants to be located in:Republic of Hawkwick

Demonym: Hawkwickan

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Ministry of Foreign Trade

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Janet Grimsdottir

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 200

Volunruud - Downtown - 10 locations
Volunruud - Square of Hawkwick - 1 location
Volunruud - Castle Alley - 3 locations
Volunruud - Midtown - 6 locations
Karthspire - 7 locations
Ostwind - Downtown - 3 locations
Ostwind - Uptown - 4 locations
Rogain - 2 locations
Vayk - Downtown - 6 locations
Vayk - Tempest Mall - 1 location
Vayk - Uptown - 5 locations
Vayk - Gepard Stadium - 1 location
Vayk - Old Castle - 1 location
+ 150 others

Currency used: Voffen

Minimum Drinking Age: 18

Any other requests? No
Last edited by Hawkwick on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Altic Province of Hawkwick
◄►◄►
My region isn't part of the NSEarth continuity which means that if you see me RPing around it's likely in a regionally closed thread, or something intended to be a regionally closed thread.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Wewak Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Wewak, Papau New Guinea Application

Peter Channel Malenki,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for 20 Pine Grove Restaurant location in Your various provinces. Having reviewed the request for twenty locations to be opened in your nation, Wewak, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that these 20 locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Hawkwick Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Republic of Hawkwick Application

Minister Janet Grimsdottir,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for 200 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in Volunruud, Karthspire, Ostwind, Rogain, Voyk and other various locations. Having reviewed the request for two hundred locations to be opened in your nation, Hawkwick, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that 17 of the 200 locations would be of benefit to us and our clients. The other locations seem excessive in comparison to your population and their needs and we would like to avoid over-saturation and early failure of our outlets.

As such, your application for seventeen locations has been PARTIALLY APPROVED.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Halcardmont Foods Supplier Request

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Halcardmont Foods Supplier Request Response

Mark Woolacott

Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of your company. We are always looking for fine products to stock our restaurants, especially a great selection of healthy, vegetarian ingredients. We will pick through your catalog and put in an order with you shortly.

We have reviewed your business profile and your company has been APPROVED as a supplier.
We look forward to a continued future partnership with your company.

Miss Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
My Factbook

Insui
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

::App::

Postby Insui » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Insui

Demonym: Insuiian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Food and Drug Administration

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Margaret C. Hamburg, M.D., Commissioner of Food and Drugs

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 12
(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping, government or business district, etc. 2 Locations per Million Residents max.) 2(WestGate Mall); 2 (Calypso Beach Boardwalk(9.4 mi); 1 (Kingston Town Center); remaining 7 in Embassy Suites Government and Business district( 115mi2)
Named Locations requested: WestGate Mall; Calypso Beach Boardwalk; Kingston Town Center; Embassy Suites Government and Business district

Currency used: 1 Dollar = 1.0392

Minimum Drinking Age: 20

Any other requests? when entering or being served alcohol or at bars, check for ID(which ever is more convenient)
Last edited by Insui on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Insui
DEFCON: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

2014 Copyright © Insui®

The Republic of Mattlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Mattlandia » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: The Benevolent Autocracy of Mattlandia

Demonym: Mattlandian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Lucius Dowd and Daedalus Brinkmann's Order of Advisors

Name of Officials from the Organization requesting locations: Lucius Dowd (Economic Advisor) Daedalus Brinkmann (Dictator of Mattlandia)

Number of Restaurants requested: (1000 max) 250

Named Locations requested: In the following cities: 18 Pyrisonia, 21 Aeo, 7 Myerston, 9 New Detroit, 11 Evanston, and 8 Zelazny

Currency used: 1 Monies = USD$ 1.5120

Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old

Any other requests?
My country is augmented.

Insui
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Nation: Insui

Name of Entity/Company: Crystal Distribution Inc

CEO: Tracy Jones

Name of Company Official submitting partnership application: Is

Type of industry/ business: Shipping and Distribution

Products/services offered by your business: Shipping, Storage, and Distribution

Link to storefront: Not Yet Available

Reason why we or our customers would benefit from your services: Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars will benefit from our services because Crystal Distribution Inc. is clean, speedy, reliable transportation company.
Last edited by Insui on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Insui
DEFCON: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Crystal Distributor Request Response

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 am

Crystal Distribution Request Response

Kenaz J. Jones

Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of your company. Unfortunately for you, we already have a contract with ViZion Air Cargo and Spedycja Mielowski (Ground). we are extremely happy with their services. We would consider switching the next time contracts came up for renewal if we could get a better deal with service that matched or exceeded theirs, but without a catalog or site of your services to peruse and compare, that probably won't happen.

We have reviewed your business profile and your company has been DENIED as a distributor.
We wish you a strong economic future prosperity.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

Insuiian Food and Drug Administration Application

Dr. Margaret C. Hamburg,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for 12 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in WestGate Mall, Calypso Beach Boardwalk, Kingston Town Center, Embassy Suites Government and Business District. Having reviewed the request for twelve locations to be opened in your nation, Insui, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that these 12 locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

As such, your application for twelve locations has been APPROVED.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Mattlandia Locations

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 am

The Benevolent Autocracy of Mattlandia

Lucius Dowd and Daedalus Brinkmann,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants. I would like to thank you for your application for 74 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in WestGate Mall, Calypso Beach Boardwalk, Kingston Town Center, Embassy Suites Government and Business District. Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in your nation, Mattlandia, and reviewed the demographics, we have decided that these 74 locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

As such, your application for seventy four locations has been APPROVED.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer
My Factbook

Wewak
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewak » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

[align=center][size=150]Wewak, Papau New Guinea Application[/siz

A

Annette Mercier
Chief Operating Officer[/blocktext]

Annette Mercier thank you for your acceptace of my offer to locate a Pine Grove Resturant at Wewak.

Food and beverages brings people together. I will be more happy to aasist you set up a location for business at Wewak.

I will proceed to arrange a land space for development snd location of Pine Grove Resturant upon your advice as to how you propose to venture in business with me.

Please telegram me Wewak for further discussions before proceeding further

Thank you for doing business with me

Peter Channel Malenki

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade