NATION

PASSWORD

Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars [OPEN/IC]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Felicia Hedley, Ministry of the Interior, Democratu

Minister Hedley,

Thank you so much for contacting us and your interest in our restaurants.

I would like to thank you for your application for 5 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• Cultural District, Democratu City, Fortessium Duchy, Centria Region, Democratu
  • Cultural District, Farnios City, Labos Duchy, Labos Region, Democratu
  • Cultural District, Alga City, Agricola Duchy, Agricola Region, Democratu
  • Cultural District, Sarasti City, Institutum Duchy, Institutum Region, Democratu
  • Cultural District, Xarnius City, Commerciorum Duchy, Commerciorum Region, Democratu

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Democratu, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

As such, your application for Pine Grove locations has been APPROVED.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Isle de Mar already accepted. Re-posting for the bump. Thanks.

Marcus Weathers, Tourism and Hospitality Alliance, Isle de Mar

Marcus Weathers,

I would like to thank you for your application for 3 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• Night Life District, Mars City, Isle de Mar
  • Cultural District, Mars City, Isle de Mar
  • 1400 160th Ave NE, Coronos, Isle de Mar

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Isle de Mar, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Pine Grove Restaurants Locations Application

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Achaean Republic

Demonym: Achaean

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Pine Hills Restaurant Corporation

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Andrew Johnson-Torres

Named Locations requested:
Avenida Ponce de León #15, Sitio #345-348, Corola, CO 34540 (Corola-Caribe Mall)
Calle Poncio #234, Corola, CO 34320 (Corola-Barrio Quinto)
Calle Marqués de Zaragoza #456, Candelaria, AP 21098 (Candelaria)
Calle Ernesto Villanueva #15, Santa Ana, ZC 28450 (Santa Ana)
Calle Tauí #2050, Acuamansa, AC (Acuamansárapo)

Currency used: Corcino

Minimum Drinking Age:18

Any other requests? We would like our menus to be printed in Spanish as well as in English.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:40 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Diarcesia

Demonym: Diarcesian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Lafix Restaurants

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Luke Williams

(Please list ALL locations in order for application to be accepted. Preferably with a city district or address.)
West Sneap District, Pryfurium, Diarcesia
International Airport, Pryfurium, Diarcesia

Currency used: Diarcesian Gold, Universal Standard Dollar

Minimum Drinking Age: 18

Any other requests? No

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:13 am

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Nacrad

Demonym: Nacradian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Tourism and Commerce Board of Nacrad

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Dickson Smith

151-155 Terminal 1A, Riverfort Northfield International Airport
170 Pine Grove Avenue, Riverfort
(Please list ALL locations in order for application to be accepted. Preferably with a city district or address.)

Currency used: Nacradian Dollar

Minimum Drinking Age: 16 for drinks under 15% ABV, 18 for all alcoholic drinks

Any other requests? None
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:48 pm

Andrew Johnson-Torres, Pine Hills Restaurant Corporation, Achaean Republic

Andrew Johnson-Torres,

I would like to thank you for your application for 5 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• Avenida Ponce de León #15, Sitio #345-348, Corola, CO 34540 (Corola-Caribe Mall)
  • Calle Poncio #234, Corola, CO 34320 (Corola-Barrio Quinto)
  • Calle Marqués de Zaragoza #456, Candelaria, AP 21098 (Candelaria)
  • Calle Ernesto Villanueva #15, Santa Ana, ZC 28450 (Santa Ana)
  • Calle Tauí #2050, Acuamansa, AC (Acuamansárapo)

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Achaean Republic, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

We can certainly print bilingual menus for all Achaean locations. That is not an issue, at all, although any future editions of menus would need to be the responsibility of the franchise owners. However, the first editions will be on us.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Luke Williams, Lafix Restaurants Group, Diarcesia

Luke Williams,

I would like to thank you for your application for 2 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• West Sneap District, Pryfurium, Diarcesia
  • International Airport, Pryfurium, Diarcesia

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Diarcesia, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Dickson Smith, Tourism and Commerce Board of Nacrad

Dickson Smith,

I would like to thank you for your application for 2 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• 151-155 Terminal 1A, Riverfort Northfield International Airport
  • 170 Pine Grove Avenue, Riverfort

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Nacrad, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:58 am

Pine Grove Restaurants Employment Application

Name: Jean Orlèans

Nationality/Passport(s) held: British,French

Family: His immediate family is his wife, 2 daughters and son.
He also has 2 parents.
Also not sure that it counts but he has two mistresses.

Past work experience (Be as detailed as possible):
Started as a commis. was a commie for 5 years
Spent 10 years as a saucier at a range of Belmont Le Manoir Aux Quats’ Sasson (owned by Raymond Blanc)
7 years as a sous chef at the same.

Highest Position held: Sous Chef

Area of Kitchen focus: (Prep, appetizers, meat, fish, saucier, etc.):
Originally a saucier, now a sous chef.

Specialty Dishes known for: freshly croissant with Camembert from Camembert, Normandy and cranberries.

Most exotic ingredient used for cooking: Presuming Neu Engollon is in Europe,
He used Algerian camel meat as a commis at a French Arab restaurant.

Location or region prefer to work in:
England, France, Corsica, Andorra or Morocco.
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:42 pm

To: Jean Orlèans, Ideal Britain
From: Giuseppe Heinfeld, GM of Personnel/HR; Annette Mercier, Chief Operations Officer, Pine Grove Restaurants

Mr. Orlèans,

We are very pleased that you contacted us. After reviewing your background and checking on your credentials, we are very satisfied that you are an ideal candidate for the Pine Grove family of restaurants. We are seeking a new Head Chef for our seaside location in Nantes, Terres des Gaules, as the previous one has moved on. We would like to offer you the position if you would be honored to take it. You would be reporting to the Restaurant Manager there, Mr. Frederic Toufons.

Acceptance of this position is also acknowledgement of the fact that we may transfer you to another Head Chef spot at a newer foreign location at some future point. With recent expansions, we are in need of experienced head chefs to train other chefs, especially in your fields of expertise of Franco cuisine. We can guarantee that we won't move you from the Nantes, Gaul location for at least six months, in order that you may get your affairs in order and become familiar with Pine Grove operations and culture.

Upon acceptance of the position, we will contact you with further details and start the new hire process, along with negotiating a salary.
We hope that we can welcome you aboard and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer

Giuseppe Heinfeld,
General Manager of Personnel
My Factbook

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Jean Orlèans, Ideal Britain
From: Giuseppe Heinfeld, GM of Personnel/HR; Annette Mercier, Chief Operations Officer, Pine Grove Restaurants

Mr. Orlèans,

We are very pleased that you contacted us. After reviewing your background and checking on your credentials, we are very satisfied that you are an ideal candidate for the Pine Grove family of restaurants. We are seeking a new Head Chef for our seaside location in Nantes, Terres des Gaules, as the previous one has moved on. We would like to offer you the position if you would be honored to take it. You would be reporting to the Restaurant Manager there, Mr. Frederic Toufons.

Acceptance of this position is also acknowledgement of the fact that we may transfer you to another Head Chef spot at a newer foreign location at some future point. With recent expansions, we are in need of experienced head chefs to train other chefs, especially in your fields of expertise of Franco cuisine. We can guarantee that we won't move you from the Nantes, Gaul location for at least six months, in order that you may get your affairs in order and become familiar with Pine Grove operations and culture.

Upon acceptance of the position, we will contact you with further details and start the new hire process, along with negotiating a salary.
We hope that we can welcome you aboard and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer

Giuseppe Heinfeld,
General Manager of Personnel

"I accept, Monsieur et Madame" Mr. Orléans
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:49 am

Annette Mercier and Giuseppe Heinfield sat in Mercier's office in the Burgunden HQ of Pine Grove. (All operations had been moved from ViZion ages ago as BDI took over more stakes and day to day operations). Heinfeld had given her a heads up that he had hunted down a new Head Kusinar or Chef candidate a few days ago. She had signed off and the proposal had been sent. Now he was on the phone. She put it on mute for a moment.
"I like that he's not mouthy, Joe. We've had some serious attitude from some of our Head Kusinar hires in the recent past."

"Yes, that's to be expected with this industry, though, as you know. We did win the lottery on this one, I think."

"Agreed." She put it back off mute. "So, Monsieur Orlèans, I'm glad you agree to the salary terms. That of course will be up for re-negotiation in one year. While there are several Francophone nations we operate in, this one is much closer to our home base. Gaul, or Terre des Gaules, is right next door to us...just to the West. It's a bit of a far journey for you, but I think that Teremara and more specifically, Gaul, will suit you well considering your background. Joe?"

"I agree, Annette. There are plenty of Southern Tavlyrian and Western Madurinite immigrants in Gaul who desire the types of Franco cuisine and fusion cultural dishes you are known for making. You will feel right at home in Nantes. So you accept?"

"I accept, Monsieur et Madame." Orlèans responded without hesitation.

Joe Heinfeld answered.
"Excellent. We will make arrangements and send you a travel stipend along with tickets in a certified mail packet. Should be within two weeks. That should give you time to wrap things up there and get your affairs in order. We should be able to see you in September when we gather all the Gaul operations Head Chefs to Paritte, the capital of Gaul, for an annual conference. We look forward to working with you."

While there are several NS versions of 'France' and 'Britain' that I recognize as existing in the NS multiverse, I don't tend to imagine my NS companies actually operating IRL geographical locations. This is the best compromise that I can do for you.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Tue May 19, 2020 3:29 am

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Trolleborg

Demonym: Trolls

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Trolleborg International Airport

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:
Trolleborg International Airport

2 restaurants in the TIA premises

Currency used: Trolleborg Florin, but our payment system accept every known currency and convert them into currency of your choice

Minimum Drinking Age: n\a, there was no rules about minimum age

Any other requests?

Eikotomi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikotomi » Sun May 24, 2020 1:44 am

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: The Kingdom of Eikotomi

Demonym: Eikotomian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: UWU Brands Co. Ltd.

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Maki Tagashira

AEON LakeTown Mall, Lake Town, Koshigaya, Saitama 343-0828
Heiwa South Mall, Heiwa South Entertainment District, Heiwa 812-0953
AEON Kasai Mall, 3 Chome-9-19 Nishikasai, Edogawa City, Heiwa 134-0088
Shinjuku Subnade Mall, 1-2-2, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021, Heiwa
Atre Akihabara 1, Akihabara Station, Heiwa

Currency used: Eikotomian Yen

Minimum Drinking Age: 16 for consumption, 18 for purchase

Any other requests?
Last edited by Eikotomi on Sun May 24, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Operations Officer, Trolleborg City International Airport

To The Operations Officer,

I would like to thank you for your application for 1 Pine Grove Restaurant location in:

• Trolleborg City International Airport

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Trolleborg, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that this location would be of benefit to us and our clients.

As such, your application for a Pine Grove location has been APPROVED.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer

I will apply to your airport thread shortly. Due to our policies on not over saturating a market and putting one of our restaurant locations at risk of taking away business from another nearby sister location, we will only locate one within the airport but would be open to a further application to put another 1 or 2 out in the City proper. Thanks for your understanding on this.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Eikotomi already accepted. Re-posting for the bump.

Maki Tagashira, UWU Brands Co. Ltd. of Eikotomi

Maki Tagashira,

• AEON LakeTown Mall, Lake Town, Koshigaya, Saitama 343-0828
  • Heiwa South Mall, Heiwa South Entertainment District, Heiwa 812-0953
  • AEON Kasai Mall, 3 Chome-9-19 Nishikasai, Edogawa City, Heiwa 134-0088
  • Shinjuku Subnade Mall, 1-2-2, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021, Heiwa
  • Atre Akihabara 1, Akihabara Station, Heiwa

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Eikotomi, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Eikotomi already accepted. Re-posting for the bump.

Maki Tagashira, UWU Brands Co. Ltd. of Eikotomi

Maki Tagashira,

• AEON LakeTown Mall, Lake Town, Koshigaya, Saitama 343-0828
  • Heiwa South Mall, Heiwa South Entertainment District, Heiwa 812-0953
  • AEON Kasai Mall, 3 Chome-9-19 Nishikasai, Edogawa City, Heiwa 134-0088
  • Shinjuku Subnade Mall, 1-2-2, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021, Heiwa
  • Atre Akihabara 1, Akihabara Station, Heiwa

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Eikotomi, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Voxija

Demonym: Voxijan

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Txala Enterprises

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: VP Eneko Arriola

2 in Xirroni, one on 42 Dawn Avenue, one in Voxa Shopping Mall
1 on 1324 Udezgarrija St., Genitxea
1 in Rakija Neighborhood, Sirranao

Currency used: kal

Any other requests? All restaurants must serve pali, a cultural Voxijan food.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Tirmon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tirmon » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 am

Commerce Department of Tìrmon
Foreign Investment Sub-Department

Gwrgwst Noudh
International Travel Office
44 Eailley Avenue, Ùrraon (Ceann-Sgìre), Tìrmon

Greetings and best wishes, I hope this correspondence finds you well! I write in hopes of a partnership between Pine Grove Restaurants & Bars, and the Tìrmon Airport Industry. We feel it would be a profitable proposition for both parties to have Pine Grove Restaurants available in a number of Airports around Tìrmon for travellers. More details are enclosed below.
Best wishes once more.
Signed,
Gwrgwst Noudh, Commerce Department of Tìrmon

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: (the) Democratic Republic of Tìrmon

Demonym: Tìrmoni

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Commerce Department of Tìrmon

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Gwrgwst Noudh

• Ùrraon International Airport (Legal Address; 001 Inter Serviceroad, Ùrraon, Tìrmon)
    • Beltra International Airport (Legal Address; 014 Road Seven, Beltra, Tìrmon)

Currency used: Cùinns, convertable into NSD

Any other requests?
Atlantic Canada / Democratic Syndicalist / She/Her
Political Views / Gàidhlig / Embassy Program

Free Republic of Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Hong Kong » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:47 am

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Free Republic of Hong Kong

Demonym: Hongkonger

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Darley Restaurants Ltd

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Lee Buan

Named Locations requested: @ Kowloon , 34 Victoria Rd. Central
@ Xizhou ,12 Promenade Rd. Durley Port
@ Kwangchow , Montera Tower, Floor 5 , 12 International Rd. CBD
@ Port Victoria , 14 Parlur Rd , New Victoriq

Currency used: Hong Kong dollar

Any other requests? Please make it halal and kosher
HKTV News = An terrorist affliated with Tupeia bombs National Tower killing 154 people and 677 injured NTV News = Communist Alliance leader Kwok Wan sentenced to exile due to treason, SBC News = First free and fair elections held in Sichuan, estimates Zhao Waofang from SDP will win

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:27 am

Nation for Restaurants to be located in: Federation of North Alezia

Demonym: North Alezia

Agency or Organization requesting locations: ALEZIFOODS North Alezia

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Yazmil Al-Hadid

1. BRISTOL CITY: Guernsey Blvd. No. 28
2. QUEENSPARK: Churney Exit Highway NA-10 Rest Area

Currency used: Alezian Dollar (AZ$)

Minimum Drinking Age: 21

Any other requests?: none, thank you very much
Last edited by North Alezia on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA

Member of the Alezian Union

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:11 am

Eneko Arriola, Vice President. Txala Enterprises of Voxija

Eneko Arriola,

I would like to thank you for your application for 4 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• 42 Dawn Avenue, Xirroni
  • Voxa Shopping Mall, Xirroni
  • 1324 Udezgarrija St., Genitxea
  • Rakija Neighborhood, Sirranao

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Voxija, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.
We will serve pali in all locations, and if the demand is great enough, we might consider adding it to the menu of some of our other international locations.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:23 am

Gwrgwst Noudh, Commerce Department of Tirmon

Gwrgwst Noudh,

• Ùrraon International Airport (Legal Address; 001 Inter Serviceroad, Ùrraon, Tìrmon)
  • Beltra International Airport (Legal Address; 014 Road Seven, Beltra, Tìrmon)

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Tirmon, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:24 am

Lee Buan, Darley Restaurants Ltd of Free Republic of Hong Kong

Lee Buan,

I would like to thank you for your application for 4 Pine Grove Restaurant locations in:

• Kowloon , 34 Victoria Rd. Central
  • Xizhou ,12 Promenade Rd. Durley Port
  • Kwangchow , Montera Tower, Floor 5 , 12 International Rd. CBD
  • Port Victoria , 14 Parlur Rd , New Victoria

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in Free Republic of Hong Kong, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.
We will do our best to keep halal and kosher standards in our kitchens within our HongKonger locations.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:27 am

Yazmil Al-Hadid, ALEZIFOODS North Alezia of North Alezia

Yazmil Al-Hadid,

• BRISTOL CITY: Guernsey Blvd. No. 28
  • QUEENSPARK: Churney Exit Highway NA-10 Rest Area

Having reviewed the request for these locations to be opened in North Alezia, and reviewed the demographics we have decided that these locations would be of benefit to us and our clients.

Annette Mercier
Chief Operations Officer
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade