NATION

PASSWORD

Axalon Private Security Company [PMC,CLOSED, REVAMP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:08 pm

[OOC]: Bump!
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 pm

To: Public Announcement

It is the esteemed pleasure from my staff, the company, and myself, that I announce a new partnership between Axalon and Atria Defense International. After intense behind-the-scenes talks and negotiations, which cannot be disclosed due to the high sensitivity of the information, an agreement has been reached. What we can tell you is this: this agreement is going to fundamentally change how Axalon operates its business and arms procurement practices, as well as initiate a new era of modern weaponry to our armory.

We are delighted to call Atria our partners, and family in the corporate world, and we rest assured and content that this agreement will better aid both of us to future product satisfaction and success in our abilities as a company. We can only grow from here, and likewise we can only further prosper under new partnerships and expenditures into advancing our company into the 21st Century.

The reason we've chosen Atria as a corporate partner is because of the quality of its products and the large following in business it has acquired over the years. Through third-party checks, we have found their products to be reliable, durable, and as good as people say they are. We believe that ultimately this can only mean further success.

Thank you,

[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm

NATION NAME:The Kingdom of New Europe (Rebels of Stomalia)
REGION: Christians United
GOVERNMENT TYPE: Kingdom
NATIONAL LEADER(S): King Henry Utop
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: N/A
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: All hills, forest, and a few mountains

SERVICES REQUESTED: Ground forces, first contingent
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Civil war
AREA OF OPERATIONS: New Europe Province
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): A LOT
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): Taking the province of New Europe as a nation

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: ?
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: 4 months

I, [Henry Utop] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:28 pm

bumpity

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 pm

[ Officially Sanctioned "Bump" ]

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Bump...We have good stuffs here...promise!

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:00 am

Official Encrypted Rephite Communiqué

Axalon Private Security Company,
Greetings on behalf of Rephesus. My name is General Ianno Strumbonia. I am the current General of the Rephite Special Forces and current Military Asset Procurement Official for the Government of The Incorporated States of Rephesus. Following new reforms and threats in our region, Sondria and more particularly on the continent of Aerus, the government of Rephesus in addition to the Bastion have deemed it necessary to work in accordance with our special forces and our standard military to provide a stronger and more advanced military so that we may combat these threats when the need arises, in addition to defend our borders from any whom many intend to impeach upon our sovereignty, particularly regarding recent threats from Hitahdja, an authoritarian neighbour state to our otherwise peaceful Republic.

Due to this, our military tacticians have deemed it necessary to purchase mass packages of military assets to help tactically eliminate rival nations. As you may know, Rephesus' current military standing is far less than it's direct neighbours and that of the rest of the region, despite massive military reforms. Thus we cannot simply train these special forces ourselves. Therefore I has been entrusted in the procurement of assets required for the victory over our enemies. In summation, we of the Rephite Government are interested in the following;

NATION NAME:
Rephesus

REGION:
Sondria

GOVERNMENT TYPE:
Bi-Camrael Semi-Presidental Unitary Republic

NATIONAL LEADER(S):
President Andreas Vassallo
Prime Minister Soulia Constantindes

IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS:
General Ianno Strumbonia, Rephesus High Command
Admiral Liona Zemeuassa, Fleet Admiral
President Andreas Vassallo
Prime Minister Soulia Constantindes

ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK :
N/A

IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA:
Mostly Desert and Urban Map of Hitahdja

SERVICES REQUESTED:
Anti-Terrorist, Invasion, Security, Peacekeeping, Anti-Insurgency, Propaganda, Infiltration

NATIONAL STATUS:
Brink of War, fighting terrorism.

AREA OF OPERATIONS:
Hitahdja

REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT:
"A LOT"

TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION):
Any Military/Political Officials. Preferably Assassination.
-Includes Sultan, Grand Mushier, and Vizier

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT:
N/A, Rephesus can provide MTD-Quality Equipment.

REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER:
Likely 5 Weeks - 3 Months

I, Ianno Strumbonia HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

I'd like to personally thank you in advance for the cooperation and services offered by this magnificent storefront. We would kindly assert that the assets rendezvous with our forces in the Bastion (Military Capital building) In Agora, Rephesus.

Sincerely,
General of The Special Forces,
Rephesus Forces, Federal Government The Incorporated States of Rephesus

[EDIT: OOC Notice: This is to be considered a Secret-In-Character Purchase with the Administration of Axalon-PSC being the only people whom are to know who the buyer is]

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:36 pm

[OOC]: Order is approved, Rephesus, as well as the KotA RP I'll be getting into shortly.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:08 am

(OOC: Tagging for later. Also, have a bump while I'm here. Nice storefront :D)
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Agrincourt
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agrincourt » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 am

b]NATION NAME:[/b] We have no name.
REGION: Astyria.
GOVERNMENT TYPE: None.
NATIONAL LEADER(S): Classified.
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: Classified.
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): Classified.
- Cold semi-arid plateaus in the south-west
- Hot desert climate in the north-west.
- Hot-summer Mediterranean climate along the majority of the coast.
- Central Agrincourt has a mixture of cold and warm semi-arid plateaus, along with a humid continental climate and so on.
- Southern coast has a Mediterranean climate, whilst the majority of the south itself has an arid climate.
The areas in which you will be operating will range from dense urban agglomerations to sparsely populated industrial areas.

SERVICES REQUESTED: 1st Contingent, “Black Hill Militia”; 2nd Contingent, “Rough Riders”, 3rd Contingent, "Vipers."
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): The current government is engaged in a war with a neighbouring nation, but that only serves to our advantage.
AREA OF OPERATIONS: Refineries in central, southern and western Agrincourt, as well as the capital city of Bristol on nobilis peninsula. Major cities across Agrincourt; Clevemount,
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): Complete, preferably.
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): The targets include a wide range of high-ranking politicians, public figures and members of the royal family.

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): Not applicable
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: Not a huge amount. Perhaps five hundred from the 1st Contingent; four hundred from the 2nd. Three hundred and fifty from the 3rd.
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: It could last for a while, from six months onwards.

Attached to this request is a complete set of objectives and further information. ((OOC: Which I will TG you.))

I, [anonymous] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.
Last edited by Agrincourt on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alderann
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alderann » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 am

Is this still active?

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Alderann wrote:Is this still active?

[OOC]: Yes, I've been meaning to revamp it for quite some time, but if you'd like to place an order you may.

Alderann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alderann » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:42 am

Good evening,
On behalf of the Emperor let me extend his warmest greetings and wishes that all is well. The Empire has heard of your professionalism and have a contract for you. The contract is for July 3rd to provide security during the Emperors wedding, in the matter of payment we believe 3.5 million should suffice. Of course an immediate answer is required.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Alderann wrote:Good evening,
On behalf of the Emperor let me extend his warmest greetings and wishes that all is well. The Empire has heard of your professionalism and have a contract for you. The contract is for July 3rd to provide security during the Emperors wedding, in the matter of payment we believe 3.5 million should suffice. Of course an immediate answer is required.

[OOC]: Please read the rules pertaining to being granted a contract. While you have the gist of an IC communique down, you have not filled out the required forms. Please do so and I will get back to you. Thank you.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Greetings on behalf of REDACTED! Here are the details of the arrangement; I do hope everything is in order.

NATION NAME:REDACTED
REGION:REDACTED
GOVERNMENT TYPE: Corporate Hegemony
NATIONAL LEADER(S): REDACTED REDACTED
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: REDACTED REDACTED
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A

SERVICES REQUESTED: Infiltration
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Peaceful
AREA OF OPERATIONS: The Holy Autocracy of REDACTED
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): Some
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): REDACTED

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): Discussed previously.
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: As many as necessary.
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: As long as it takes.

I, REDACTED HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

We will furnish payment after we have concluded our private negotiations. We thank you again for your services.

Warm regards,

REDACTED REDACTED
Director of Interventions
REDACTED
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Alderann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alderann » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:15 pm

[b]NATION NAME: Alderann
[b]REGION: Hemithea
[b]GOVERNMENT TYPE: Monarchy
[b]NATIONAL LEADER(S): Emperor Titus I, Empress Violet
[b]IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: Emperor Titus, Empress Violet
[b]ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): on page
[b]IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: in factbook

[b]SERVICES REQUESTED: Recon, Assassination
[b]NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): at war
[b]AREA OF OPERATIONS: Naudin
[b]REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): some
[b]TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): no names of targets as of yet

[b]REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
[b]REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: 30
[b]REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: duration of war

I, Emperor Titus I HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:13 am

NATION NAME: The United Remnants of America
REGION: New Republica
GOVERNMENT TYPE: Unitary Republic
NATIONAL LEADER(S): Gabriel Drake
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: Steven Ryan, Syrus Canis
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... tegory=107
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Coastal nation on American/Canadian West coast with a large territory in ME/Africa.

SERVICES REQUESTED: Regional Military Force
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Stable
AREA OF OPERATIONS: Security to light combat
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): Some
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): N/A

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): What is standard for operators.
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: 500(Requesting from Vipers 3rd Contingent)
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: Indefinite

I, [The United Remnants of America] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:05 pm

To: Liam Walshe, CEO and Head Director of Axalon

Encryption Level: 6/10

We wish to employ several members to assist us in the termination or capture of members of missing members of the Warsaw Pact in the Regions of Arabia, Persia, and Pakistan. Following the fall of the Warsaw Pact, many members of the "Peoples" Communist Party of the Soviet Republics fled the nations in the Warsaw Pact. These members have been confirmed to hold a high level of danger due to their contacts, persuasive skills, and reputation. These members could potentially reactivate the Warsaw Pact in the region of Asia and pose a serious danger to all nations in Asia. Terminated members bodies must have at least a body mass of 70% and be delivered at FIS ASIA regional headquarters in Dehli. Captured members will be delivered to the same headquarters. The reward will be paid when both have been done.

We wish to use Axalon to capture these members to the fact that many the Kaiserriech are simply tired of the war and many units are reluctant to fight again. We also do not wish to waste men and resources on this operation and your men have bed judged to be "Expandable" in this situation.

NATION NAME:Deutschess Kaiserreich
REGION:The West Pacific
GOVERNMENT TYPE:Constitutional Monarchy
NATIONAL LEADER(S): Kaiserin Victoria Louise II, PM Angela Merkel
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: Foreign Minister Erik Von Bismark, Head of the Whermact Victor Von Manstein, Head of Luftwaffe Leo Baar, Field Marshall Erik Rommel.
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): The Imperial Gaurd
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: We are a central european nation with limited acsses to the sea

SERVICES REQUESTED: Termination or Capture of Below members of the "Peoples" Communist Party of the Soviet Republics
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Stable but repairing damage for the Third Weltkreig
AREA OF OPERATIONS:Regions of Arabia, Persia, and Pakistan
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): A LOT. You will be assisted by the Kaiserriechs Logistical units but they will participate in combat.
VERY IMPORTANT TARGETS (IF RETENTION, INTERROGATION):
[-]Director of the NKVD Vladimir Putin. Capture: 500,000 NSD, Termination: 450,000 NSD
[-]General Secretary of the Communist Party Mikhail Gorbachev. Capture: 1.3 Million NSD, Termination: 900,000 NSD
[-]General Secretary of the Politburo Stepashin Lavro. Capture: 900,000 NSD, Termination: 800,000 NSD
[-]Director of infrastructure Chubarov Lubomir. Capture: 700,000. Termination: 610,000 NSD
[-]Minister of Propaganda Belomestova Sofya. Capture 1.5 Million NSD, Termination: 1.5 Million NSD

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):N/A
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: 50 men.
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: 3 months

I, Ernest Schlessinger HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

From,
Ernest Schlessinger
Director of the Foreign Intelligence services.
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade