NATION

PASSWORD

ViZion World Corporation - Keeping the World Spinning

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Borman Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2004
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Borman Empire » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Does Sunbeat Technologies do any work in solar and green energy?

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

[quote="ViZion";p="5882373"]The Borman Empire;

Hello. Thank you for contacting with with your inquiry. Sunbeat Technologies does not work with solar and green energy, as they are more for consumer goods - computers, chips, televisions, game consoles, and the link. However, our division Eco-Friendly Choices does. Feel free to browse their website to view products offered by Eco-Friendly Choices. If you do not see what you are looking for, feel free to contact them and bring up what you are looking for as they are continually working to bring out new products.

Thank you,

Jack Smith
ViZion World Corporation Chief Executive Officer
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Impacted by the Global Economic Crisis?

CONTACT US!

If you are in need of products or services, contact us here! We are here for you, ready to help you!

Name:
Nation:
Company/Organization, If Applicable:
Needs:

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Ruffnekia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 pm

To: ViZion World Corporation

We at Tamaria Capital Group would like to offer a global partnership in enter new business sectors in existing countries and also to open up sectors in expanding markets. Between our two companies we have a shared Revenue nearly $100 trillion and both our businesses continue to grow rapidly. We would like to offer a partnership plan to set the early stages for a co-operative strategic planning for moving into new regions to expand our businesses together and to promote competition on a broader scale. We look forward from hearing your reply.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 pm

We are proud to announce the purchase of 30% ownership of Karlberg Industries AB and Transportation on the Union Stock Exchange!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Mon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

To: Executives of ViZion World Corporation

After our unsuccessful bid for the ownership of Terrace Hotels we researched your company some more and came across Starlust Cafés. We would possibly be interested in buying this company for any price you name, below $50 Bilion. Please give us further information on this company also.

Sincerely,
Diane Jenkins, Vice-President of Acquisitions
- HRM Queen Carmen Elizabeth SophiaI
- HRM Prince Joshua Jeremiah I, Son of the Queen
- HRM Princess Alyssa Mary II, Daughter of the Queen
- HRH Princess Jasmine Elizabeth I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Jason Michael IV, Nephew of the Queen
- HRH Princess Julia Mary I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Andre Jeremiah I, Brother of the Queen
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
- Prime Minister Remone Clemmons
Legislative Branch
- Prime Lady Lyric Pickens
- High Councilor Jordyne Adams
Judicial Branch
- Minister of Justice Julian Pickens
- High Justice Daevon Mann

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 am

Diane Jenkins;

I would like to thank you for reaching out to us here at ViZion World Corporation. As my late father, Jack Smith, helped build this company to the level it is, I cannot, in good faith, sell off another brand after selling one off just days ago. The Starlust Coffee Shops is an integral part of our team of divisions, as well as our company presence across globe. After the tragic death of my father put me into this seat, I must follow in his footsteps to honor his legacy and work, and built upon that a new legacy.

I hope you understand my position, and the door is open should you choose to contact me about anything else. At this time, however, we will not be selling the Starlust brand.

Thank you,

Eric Smith
Last edited by ViZion on Tue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 21, 2013 9:50 am

Tamaria Capital Group Board of Directors;

I wish to apologize for a late response to your inquiry - as the death of my father put myself and the company in a very new and admittedly uncomfortable position, it has taken time to get around to the situations across the company. I would like to know what, in particular, you had in mind with your proposal of a partnership.

Thank you,

Eric Smith
Last edited by ViZion on Tue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project
A Love For Humanity. A Plan For Economic Success.

The Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project is a project run by The Triumvirate, a group of the three largest corporations out of ViZion - ViZion World Corporation, Armaj Heavy Industries, and General Industries Corporation - has been created. The mission of the Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project is to bring about economic prosperity, creating leaders among people, and forming a mindset of love and success throughout the globe. This project has come to fruition due to the needs of several nations across the globe who have economies in need of grave help. The Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project, or The Project from here on, is laid out in the plan below.

The Project is a fully-encompassing program covering the following;
  • Six facilities nation-wide, each supporting an initial 185,000 people.
  • Each facilities is fully self-contained - including hospitals, schools, stores, religious facilities, restaurants, housing, and so forth.
  • Housing, food, clothing, medical assistance, and all necessities provided without cost to residents within The Project facilities.
  • Full schooling is provided, from pre-school through college at no cost.
  • People are provided for by, schooled, trained by and work for The Project for a minimum five years, or until the age of 28.

We are proud to provide this incredible service to the following nations:
Southern Badlands
The Cookes

Tye Muesner
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, The Triumvirate
Last edited by ViZion on Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Project Aurora Earthwatch
(Division of Project Aurora)
Floor 120
Brayer Plaza tower south
Valeria Port Aurora

Dear Sir or Madam
With the success recently of the 4 Oceanica class nuclear powered research vessels, these being Oceanica, Nord Icelandia, Nord Finlandia and Nord Greenlandia, Project Aurora wish to commission a 5th vessel in the class, again powered by twin MAGNOX type gas-cooled nuclear reactors with the ability for non-hull invasive on-load refuelling, as opposed to the traditional design of power down the reactor and cut the hull open.

Project Aurora Earthwatch will be placing a time scale of 3 years to construct the ship should the contract be awarded, however before we lay the contract down, Project Aurora wish to know if ViZion World Corporation will be able to carry out the construction of the vessel listed below. Please submit the price of the contract to be paid by TG, the lowest bidder will be granted the contract, please note that South Sands Nuclear will be building the reactors however.

Yours,
Naomi Anderssen
Aurora Earthwatch
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Dear Sir.
We have recieved your bid by TG, and will be waiting on the other Tender offers before making our decision.

Yours,
Naomi Anderssen
Aurora Earthwatch
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

See You At...
AstyrEcon

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 am

To whom it may concern,

The Crown Competition Commission has concluded an investigation into the practices of ViZion World Corporation (henceforth VWC), Armaj Heavy Industries (henceforth AHI) and General Industries Corporation (henceforth GIC), collectively known as "The Triumvirate", and has recommended to Her Majesty's Government's that the Triumvirate ought to be charged with "offences against the free market" by Her Majesty the Queen, Ellen I of the Dangish Empire.

The Crown Competition Commission was authorised to investigate breaches of the Competitive Business Practice Act, 1983 by Imperial Order No. 40673 dated January 2nd 1984. Unbeknownst to the Triumvirate, special agents of the Crown Competition Commission investigated the business practices of VWC, AHI and GIC in the "Triumvirate" within the Dangish Empire from November 2012 to September 2013.

Upon reading our recommendations, Her Majesty's Government has declared its intention to prosecute the Triumvirate with "offences against the free market" in "The Queen vs. The Triumvirate," for which the first court date is provisionally set at June 9th 2014 at Viney Crown Court in New London. The charge, "offence against the free market" details the organisation of independent corporations in order to hinder competitive processes and establish a monopoly.

Thank you for your time, and we wish you a pleasant day,

Joan Rivers
Crown Competition Commission
Last edited by Dungeyland on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 pm

A recent report has been released by Pullman Natural Resources and Pullman Distribution Stations giving an update: Pullman Distribution Station purchases an average of over 223 billion barrels of fuel every month - and on the rise - which costs nearly $18 trillion per month.

Pullman Distribution Stations and Pullman Natural Resources are both divisions of ViZion World Corporation.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:14 pm

We are proud to announce the official deal with Arena Corporation, which has purchased 51% of Gotta Card Services for $25 billion!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

United Earthlings
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United Earthlings » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

To: ViZion World Corporation

Name: Nicholas Stevens
Position: CEO, United Earthling Military Systems
Business: Defence

Some time ago, your company advanced the proposition of purchasing UEMS, we inquire to know if that offer still stands?

If so, what options are on the table for discussion?

Sincerely, Nicholas Stevens
Commonwealth Defence Export|OC Thread for Storefront|Write-Ups
Embassy Page|Categories Types

You may delay, but time will not, therefore make sure to enjoy the time you've wasted.

Welcome to the NSverse, where funding priorities and spending levels may seem very odd, to say the least.

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Dear Eric Smith, I am Jack Megoney with Alrla foods we are inquiring in the purchasing Victor's Fastfood and Starlust Coffee Shops. We would pay top dollar for this companies. We wont even take the companies away from you would still operate it. We would pay of the expenses from the money of the company and give 2% back to you. We would put in a new president and C.E.O and C.O.O of the companies. We do have some questions
. How much money would it cost
. Profit last year
. Major staff CEO, C.O.O
. Insurance provide

Image C.E.O of Alrla foods
Last edited by Ulil on Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

The Zoogie People
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Zoogie People » Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 am

ooc
ViZion, I recognize that name 8) A pillar from the good old days! Keep on keepin' on.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 am

OOC: IC responses forthcoming.
Hi Zoogie! Long time! :)
UE - At this time, no. However, another deal is possible in the future.
Ulil - request to purchase turned down.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Merry Christmas to Our Employees!

We believe every single ViZion World Corporation employee is important to our ultimate success, and consider every one of you a part of our family. As such, for Christmas, available via direct deposit or check form at your work, every ViZion World Corporation employee - including our subsidiary brands - will receive a Christmas Bonus on Christmas Day for 5% of your annual income.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!

Eric Smith

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:02 am

Keeping the World Spinning

ViZion World Corporation is looking into the possibility of selling off the international division of Trephin Motors, part of Ando-Trephin Motors. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to us for discussion.

Eric Smith

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 am

ViZion World Corporation is in the midst of combining Eco-Friendly Choices into the Pullman Energy & Resources company, with the end result creating Pullman Energy Solutions. Eco-Friendly Choices will continue to operate in the short term on its own while the two companies full combine.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:22 pm

We are excited to announce, through our ViZionair arm, a massive $250 billion injection of funding to ViZionair subsidiary Royal Brazilian Airlines. This will aid in their further growth and fuel greater competition in the stagnant global airline market.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade