NATION

PASSWORD

ViZion World Corporation - Keeping the World Spinning

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 pm

OOC: well I appreciate that, but there's plenty of great storefronts and owners on here thankfully - MG, UG, Lyras, LG, and many others. :)
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Zonolia
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 pm

ViZion wrote:OOC: well I appreciate that, but there's plenty of great storefronts and owners on here thankfully - MG, UG, Lyras, LG, and many others. :)

oh ok good
Hell hath no fury like a mod scorned.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Population (Homeland+Colonies-As of 03/14/2014): 19,874,000,000
Current Year: 2014
Territories:
(Jikilo Brothers Incorporated)
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 pm

ViZion World Corporation-International Tennis Association Official Sponsorship Deal

ViZion World Corporation is proud to have reached a deal with the International Tennis Association, the largest international tennis competition! ViZion World Corporation will be paying €3,000,000 - or $3,799,200 - for sponsorship. Included in ViZion World Corporation's sponsorship will include the opening of Terrace Hotels & Suites by match locations, while during matching ViZion World Corporation will be providing gifts and running contests for spectators.

In exchange, the International Tennis Association will be advertising ViZion World Corporation during matches and will note that ViZion World Corporation is the official sponsor of the International Tennis Association below their title.

[signed]
Teddy Smith,

CEO, ViZion World Corporation

(Awaits signing by Bergnovinaia)
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Jory Jory Bottling Company has signed a deal with Commander's Football League to have its beverages sold in all stadiums exclusive Mertag FC per its ownerships request!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 am

[quote="ViZion";p="3169906"]
ViZion World Corporation-International Tennis Association Official Sponsorship Deal

ViZion World Corporation is proud to have reached a deal with the International Tennis Association, the largest international tennis competition! ViZion World Corporation will be paying €3,000,000 - or $3,799,200 - for sponsorship. Included in ViZion World Corporation's sponsorship will include the opening of Terrace Hotels & Suites by match locations, while during matching ViZion World Corporation will be providing gifts and running contests for spectators.

In exchange, the International Tennis Association will be advertising ViZion World Corporation during matches and will note that ViZion World Corporation is the official sponsor of the International Tennis Association below their title.

[signed]
Teddy Smith,

CEO, ViZion World Corporation

Louis Knoff
Chair of International Tennis Association
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm

We are glad to announce the signing of a contract, making ViZion World Corporation the official sponsors of the International Tennis Association!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 pm

We are proud to announce our new Life a Week Program! We will be sponsoring one child every week to provide them the full cost of a life-saving surgery - including the recovery costs! We are a proud sponsor of life!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 pm

We are sad to announce the passing of Teddy Smith, the descendant of ViZion World Corporation founder Greg Anderson, due to a heart attack. His oldest son, 17 year old Jack Smith, has received ownership of the company. Due to the lack of both estate taxes and labor laws when it comes to age, this process is expected to go smoothly.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

2010 Fiscal Year Financial Report - International Divisions
The report listed is for the 2010 fiscal year and includes revenue only from its international divisions. Domestic additions to be announced later this week!

This is a record year for ViZion World Corporation, which saw its 2010 fiscal year blow away analysts expectations of the companies growth - a whopping 41.3% growth over fiscal year 2009! Domestic growth is expected to see a rough 5% gain. And while certain international divisions struggled, seeing drops from their 2009 fiscal year numbers, the majority of its international divisions saw massive growth. This record year for both revenue and profits secures ViZion World Corporation, once again, as the leading civilian corporation globally and domestically.

International Revenue: $41,225,080,777,205
International Profit/Loss: +$25,666,600,204,005
Last edited by ViZion on Sat May 14, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat May 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Full ViZion World Corporation 2010 Fiscal Year Financial Report
Today, the financial statement for the domestic divisions has been released! Earlier this week, we released the numbers for the international divisions. Below is an excerpt regarding the international divisions.

This is a record year for ViZion World Corporation, which saw its 2010 fiscal year blow away analysts expectations of the companies growth - a whopping 41.3% growth over fiscal year 2009! Domestic growth is expected to see a rough 5% gain. And while certain international divisions struggled, seeing drops from their 2009 fiscal year numbers, the majority of its international divisions saw massive growth. This record year for both revenue and profits secures ViZion World Corporation, once again, as the leading civilian corporation globally and domestically.

As expected, we have seen a 5.8% growth rate in our domestic divisions. Below is our full 2010 fiscal year financial results!

International Revenue: $41,225,080,777,205
International Profit/Loss: +$25,666,600,204,005
Domestic Revenue:$12,353,648,354,249
Domestic Profit/Loss:$5,624,055,071,729
Overall Revenue: $53,578,729,131,454
Overall Profit/Loss: +$31,290,655,275,734
In Bank: $39,772,883,893,579
Last edited by ViZion on Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

United Earthlings
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United Earthlings » Sun May 22, 2011 9:48 am

To: ViZion World Corporation; CEO-Jack Smith
Subject: Acquisition of UEMS

Dear Mr. Smith,

To start off, I would like to apologize for the delayed response in getting back to you concerning your proposition. However, I regret to inform you that as this time of transition for our company, the Board Members and I, feel the time is not right for such drastic change and must decline your offer {for now}. Furthermore, as our company is still part nationalized with the Commonwealth Government, a complete transfer of ownership is more then likely not to be approved by our government overseers.

With that stated, we found your offer most intriguing and hope our two companies can stay in touch to work out a deal possibly in the future that is beneficial for both our companies.

Sincerely, Nicholas Stevens
Last edited by United Earthlings on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commonwealth Defence Export|OC Thread for Storefront|Write-Ups
Embassy Page|Categories Types

You may delay, but time will not, therefore make sure to enjoy the time you've wasted.

Welcome to the NSverse, where funding priorities and spending levels may seem very odd, to say the least.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

We are proud to announce that Wheymeyer Forestry Company has gone global!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 am

Your Name: Simon Hough
Your Position: (President, CEO, etc) CEO
Your Business or Nation: Ashmauritze Motors, Salkford, Oxfordshire, Langbritannia, Astholm
Subject: Trephin Motors
Dear Sir,
we are prepared to invest £14.5million in Trephin Motors to develop a range of new vehicles for them.

A meeting can be arranged at any time to discuss this.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 am

CEO Simon Hough,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are curious to know what you would be looking for in return for this investment, as well as what, in more specific terms, your plan for an expanded lineup would be. I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Jack Smith,

ViZion World Corporation Chief Executive Officer

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Your Name: Simon Hough
Your Position: (President, CEO, etc) CEO
Your Business or Nation: Ashmauritze Motors, Salkford, Oxfordshire, Langbritannia, Astholm
Subject: Trephin Motors
Dear Sir,
In return for this investment we would look for you taking a new role in the firm's development.
Our plans for an expanded line-up, are:

Family car (rivals: Opel Astra, Ford Focus and Toyota Corolla). To be available in five-door hatchback, four-door saloon and five-door station wagon bodystyles.
Engines would be 1.4 and 1.6 4-cylinder petrols and a new 1.9-litre naturally-aspirated diesel, plus a 2.0 turbodiesel.

Midsize car (rivals: Opel Insignia, Chrysler Sebring/Cirrus and Toyota Avensis). Will be available as four-door saloon bodystyle initially, to be followed by five-door hatchback and five-door stationwagon versions. Engines would be 2.0 4-cylinder, a V6 petrol and a turbodiesel of around 2.0 litres.

Executive car (rivals: BMW 3-Series, Lexus IS, Jaguar XF). Available as four-door saloon, followed by five-door stationwagon. 4-cylinder and V6 petrol engines, with diesel to follow.

Luxury midsize car (rivals: Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5-Series, Audi A6): Available as four-door saloon. Engines to be decided.

Luxury car (rivals: Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7-Series): Available as four-door saloon, with V6 and V8 petrol engines, plus diesel engine.

Off-roader (rivals: Land-Rover Discovery, Suzuki Grand Vitara, Toyota RAV4): To be sourced from Celsan in model-sharing arrangement.

Hopefully this can work out for us, and I am prepared to up the bid to £32.5billion to fund this.

Comments are welcome.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 pm

CEO Simon Hough,

After meeting with my board, as well as the President of Ando-Trephin Motors, we have decided not to accept your offer at this time. However, I would like to thank you for your time and interest in working with us, and at some point in the future maybe we can work on a project.

Jack Smith,

OOC: main reason for this is that I want to design my own cars for this company, so unless you're a great designer who can help me, I don't really have any interest in it for Trephin. However, > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115705 go here and propose working with GIC. I am looking for a partner to work with for an auto company.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Yakana
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakana » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Official Document – DFI-CB-FI
The Holy Republic of Yakana
His Holiness’s Department of Finance and Investment
Central Bank – Foreign Investments

By order of His Holiness,The Holy Republic of Yakana has been seeking out investments that will increase outside income. Based on research done by the Department of Finance and Investment, the Central Bank has been watching the growth of ViZion World Corporation with great interest.

The Central Bank has put aside an initial One Hundred Million (100,000,000(Standard Dollar)) for investment in the ViZion group. The Holy Republic is interested in funding (cash injection) the following subsidiaries with minor conditions established later in this document.

We are interested in investing in the following subsidiaries of ViZion World Corporation:
Streamline Aerocrafts
Terrace Hotels & Suites Worldwide
Willis-Bradley

In the event that these deals go through, The Holy Republic would like to look into investments in or exclusive operation rights (by region) with the following companies:
Starlust Coffee Shops
Pullman Distribution Stations

The Holy Republic would like to request minor conditions on these deals. We request that ViZion World Corporation build a production facility in The Holy Republic for either Streamline Aerocrafts or Willis-Bradley and employ no less than 100 citizens of Yakana. The Holy Republic will offer building subsides for the construction of a new facility. We feel this will be beneficial to ViZion due to the lack of minimum wage laws in the Holy Republic (though competitive wages increase employee production). The Holy Republic would also like to request 3% of the profit generated from these production facilities to be invested back into the government.

We feel that production facilities in Yakana will be a major benefit to ViZion and hope that this deal will go forward. If a successful outcome is achieved, the Holy Republic will look into Starlust Coffee and Pullman Distribution gaining exclusive contracts within our country.

We are open to modifications, changes and considerations to this agreement. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

OOC::/ You signature says Time Freeze, but I assumed I'd post about this any case. You still 'frozen'? Well I thought it did...
Last edited by Yakana on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Central Bank, The Holy Republic of Yakana;

Thank you for contacting us. Having reviewed your request, our board has agreed to move forward with this, agreeing to open up a new factory for Willis-Bradley, the aircraft engine manufacturer which is among the largest suppliers globally for aircraft engines. We would be happy to offer a near-full staffing of citizens from Yakana, with the exception of about 100 ViZionarian employees for training and management purposes. This will offer several hundreds of local market jobs for the people in the area where the factory will be built.

With that, we would like to discuss exclusivity deals for both Pullman Distribution Stations as well as Starlust Coffee Shops, with the one thing we request be added in. Victor's Fastfood and Starlust Coffee Shops are working cooperatively with joint locations, both companies under the same roof. So it would be Victor's Fastfood as well as Starlust Coffee Shops.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again.

Jack Smith

OOC: you're not going crazy, I just took that out probably just as you were posting... haha
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Yakana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yakana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am

Dear Jack Smith (And the board of ViZion World Corporation),

His Holiness will be pleased to hear that your interested in furthering relations. We will review government owned land to find an ideal location for your company to begin building in the Southern Part of Yakana near the Special Administrative Region of Puerto Platano, an independent Protectorate within Yakana. This will allow you maximum access to Yakana's largest Airport and Harbor zone for shipment of the products.

At this time we must object to Victor's Fastfood on the grounds that the Holy Republic is a strict vegetarian (ovo-lacto) nation. If your company can produce products that are made from soy or other non-meat sources Victor's Fastfood would be welcomed, otherwise we would request that Starlust either set up independent stores or merge into existing facilities within the country.

Puerto Platano is planning to open it's airport up to international airlines and will bring in Pullman's Distribution as the primary source for fuel.

The Holy Republic has other deals we'd like to discuss at later dates that would be a benefit for both of our nations. We look forward to a prosperous relationship.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 am

Wonderful! We look forward to hearing back from you on the location for the factory. Regarding Victor's Fastfood, we believe that, given the population of your nation, it would be worth while to offer a strictly vegetarian menu, as it will be financially worth it in the long run to do so. Please let us know if this will worth with you.

I am also curious to know if the only exclusive deal for Pullman Distribution Stations will be for airports, or if it will also be for automotive fueling stations as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and working with you and your nation!

Jack Smith

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Yakana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yakana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Dear Jack Smith (And the board of ViZion World Corporation),

Regarding Victors Fastfood and Starlust Coffee:

If your company is able to comply with the dietary regulations of the Holy Republic then you're welcome to continue as planned. We'd also like to encourage that another one of your subsidiaries, Jory Jory offer wine along side the Victors and Starlust. (Mind you that softdrinks (soda) and other hard alcoholic drinks have never been popular in the Holy Republic).

As per government regulations, ViZion will need to register as a foreign company tax. However, ViZion is welcome to partner with the Central Bank and register as a domestic company if the government of Yakana receives a percentage of profit (up for negotiation and we welcome ViZion to submit their ideal percent for government to receive) and a share of the company. This profit and share will be in regards to Yakana operations only. The Central Bank feels this will be the best option as it will give ViZion the benefits of a company based on Yakana which are better than a foreign company.

Regarding Pullman Distribution Stations:
At this point in time, His Holiness’s Department of Energy is reevaluating the nationalization of the petrol industry. Until there is an outline and plan, all new petrol agreements are halted. This, however, does not apply to the Department of Aeronautics and Space Exploration which can control sources of fuel for the Air Transportation Administration.

However, Central Bank can suggest to the Department of Energy to keep Pullman Distribution in mind when discussing a central, nationalized fuel company.

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns about this agreement please contact us.

Edit: I'd post some maps of possible locations... However, I'm out of the country at the moment and did not sync all of my Yakana files with dropbox... Just to clear up a small thing... Yakana does not have a single person who is the ceo of or owner of any board. They are normally councils or boards who then report back to His Holiness.
Last edited by Yakana on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

We understand the situation with the fueling needs and concerns, and I look forward to hearing any decision your government makes and deems necessary moving forward. Simply keep me in touch on the matter. Regarding Victor's Fastfood, we certainly can offer a vegetarian-only menu for your nation, and would be happy to have Jory Jory provide wine in our restaurants.

As for the taxation and registration of ViZion World Corporation, we are curious to know the taxation differences between the foreign and domestic registration of businesses. Depending on that will depend on what we're willing to offer the government of Yakana for Yakana-only profits and stake in the businesses.

Thank you,

Jack Smith

OOC: No problem :)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 pm

We are proud to welcome LG Defense Systems Inc. into ViZion World Corporation! We are excited to announce the purchase of 750,000,000 shares of stock for a 26.67% ownership of the company. At $50,000 per share, the total cost of taking a 2.67% ownership comes to $37,500,000,000,000, or $37.5 trillion. This has been paid in cash immediately, leaving $2,272,883,893,579 in our bank account.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Karshkovia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Karshkovia » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Heard over the airwaves in multiple countries on the wildly popular late night news talk radio program "Into the Unknown"

..."ViZion World Corporation announced Wednesday the purchase of 750,000,000 shares of stock for a 26.67% ownership of LG Defense Systems Inc. The transaction was reportedly paid in cash. Imagine how many armored cars they needed to move all that money! According to market insiders, this purchase opens up access to the ViZionarian market place for LG Defense Systems Inc. sales to companies and civilians - previously untapped by the Libertarian Governance. Many Libertarian Governance activists are protesting this move as LG Defense Systems Inc now has access to build factories in ViZion, where there is no minimum wage thus it may create a movement of local jobs off shore. While this will dramatically cut down the cost of producing weapons, allowing for higher net profits, it will also create a negative impact on the Libertarian Governance economy."

(Karshkovia is a Democratic Socialist Nation and has NO ties to Communism)

"Sending someone important into a warzone to talk peace is stupid, that's why we invented the telephone.
The same anger and disappointment with twice the amount of safety." - Karshkovia 2009

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:15 pm

CEO Henrik Björnborg Karlberg - 1 Karlberga Tower - Karlberg, Solna - Ekaterinberg - Eslovakia

To Chief Executive Officer of ViZion World Corporation, Jack Smith

Its great to see that such a large corporation such as yours has found Karlberg Industries AB to be a success and request it to be beneath it's umbrella. However, I must decline your request for several reasons. You stated that your production plants workers do not have minimum wages which is something the goes against our strict traditional values and principles upon the foundations Karlberg was established upon. We also feel like the rights of our co-workers would be at significant risk if we enter the ViZion umbrella corporation. This explains why the majority of our products are slightly more expensive compared to other storefronts but bear extraodionary quality.

Another reason is the Eslovakian Government owns a significant proportion of our company primarily tasked with human resource operations and logistical needs of the company. With close links to the government, it allows both the state and the business as well as the people to benefit in some way without having a mega corporate heeding the economy as Eslovakia currently has a regulated capitalistic economy.

Although the huge sums of cash would prove to be a valuable addition to the company, in the interests of the company, the state and the people, it is best that Karlberg Industries AB remains independent as it always has been for many generations and as it always will be. Further deals and incentives need not be sent as the final answer will always be no. Kalrberg Industries AB is currently operating great without external assistance

We wish to extend our thanks to the co-workers of ViZion World Corporation for spending their time to analyse Karlberg Industries AB and wish you a successful business year as well as a Merry Christmas from all co-workers here at Karlberg Industries AB.

Yours Sincerely

Henrik Björnborg Karlberg
- on behalf of the co-workers and the state.

OOC: Your huge piles of cash and a "non-debted company" are very controversial. Not may business deals struck with other nations and a 'huge' proportion of companies you own are created by you, not others. Maintenance costs and human operation costs dont seem to be included in the fiscal reports either. There's huge amounts of money being poured in but who pays the bills?
Last edited by Eslovakia on Tue May 21, 2013 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden
Birkaine wrote:Idiots who are not only aware of their idiocy but hell bent on keeping it regardless of how much disruption they cause deserve to eat a dick
Birkaine wrote:How about we have a thread that's just about some guy getting a back alley handjob from a New Delhi whore but we write it in such technical and obtuse language that the mods won't notice? First one to get banned loses.

Birkaine wrote:Are you seriously trying to turn this into a conversation on whether or not you're a human?
2QTBSTR8 ~ oHai thar! ~ I'm Bisexual, for LGBT rights and this is how I live my life regardless of other peoples opinions.
If you support LGBT rights, feel free to add this to your signature ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade