NATION

PASSWORD

Weapons and Soldiers Needed. (MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Saigonias
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Weapons and Soldiers Needed. (MT)

Postby Saigonias » Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 pm

"Greetings to all allied and neutral nations, this is an urgent plea for help from the people of Saigonias. Our neighbors, Moloszya, Redicula, and Germanians are close to waging an all put war on each other, and Saigonias' forced involvement is inevitable. Unfortunately, we are severely underfunded in the Defense area, and the foresight of war will be all too real soon. We plea for your assistance in our defense. Mercenaries, stationed troops, weapons, ect. As long as its in a reasonable price range, we will gladly take them."
- Saigonian Treasurer, Erika Saint.
Last edited by Saigonias on Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tall1108
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tall1108 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Tall1108,Sail,and Mikia will help you in this war. let us know when you go to war check out some of our tech at https://sites.google.com/site/immortalwars/ under our heavy and light arms, we also have lazer guns and we want in, do we have an alliance i can commit almost half my total population at 1.2875 billion soilders.and they are ready to rock and roll :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Wed May 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Tall1108 wrote:Tall1108,Sail,and Mikia will help you in this war. let us know when you go to war check out some of our tech at https://sites.google.com/site/immortalwars/ under our heavy and light arms, we also have lazer guns and we want in, do we have an alliance i can commit almost half my total population at 1.2875 billion soilders.and they are ready to rock and roll :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You have less than 1 billion...

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed May 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Tall1108 wrote:Tall1108,Sail,and Mikia will help you in this war. let us know when you go to war check out some of our tech at https://sites.google.com/site/immortalwars/ under our heavy and light arms, we also have lazer guns and we want in, do we have an alliance i can commit almost half my total population at 1.2875 billion soilders.and they are ready to rock and roll :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dude.... that is so much godmod it isn't even funny.

Hell, you only have 858 million people TOTAL.

If you are going FT, this isn't for you. It would appear this conflict is MT. If you claim to have laser and energy weapons in MT, then that is completely sad and totally off, and you should go and read over RP procedures.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm

OOC: DO I need to have a storefront? Beaucse I'm trying to get operations for my PMC RP.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Wed May 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:OOC: DO I need to have a storefront? Beaucse I'm trying to get operations for my PMC RP.

No, just state what you're sending and the price.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Hello their, people of Saigonia, we are Blacklight corporations, You may know us from our operations in Chiaamerica and various other third world countries,We are well trained, disciplined, and equipped with the latest in military technology. We will help you for the price of 30 thousand at start and 3 million at end.May we ask what climate and enivorment our men would be deployed in so we can properly equip our soldiers?

What we shall bring
4,000 Operatives
100 LT-90s (A tank armed with a 120mm cannon)
Various helos.
Various IFVs and APCs.
Three Squadrons of F-35s and two squadrons of F-22s.

Signed
John "kingpin" Walker.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Wed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

The environment depends on whichever region you want your soldiers to be placed into. The southern bay is warm, humid, and rainy all year. The eastern bay is cool and humid all year. The Northwestern border, which connects to Germanians, is warm an wet at this time of year. The Northern border, that is near Redicula is hot and dry all year. The Northeastern border, which is near Moloszya is cold and dry all year. Inside these bays and borders, the center of Saigonias is cold and arid in the falls and winters, and warm in the spring, and warm with low levels of humidity in the summers.

Personal Defense Force
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Personal Defense Force » Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm

From here at the glorious nation of Personal Defense Force would like to offer 3 Divisions from the 1st Strike Group and 2nd cavalry alongside 1340 PDFA-38 Chestnut tanks as a sign of good faith on our part in hopes of future diplomatic relations and economic friendship. These men shall be put under your command, however are expected to be returned once the war is over on good faith they will be treated as fairly as your normal troops. They shall be equipped with there own equipment and prepared for combat the moment they are dropped in. The only perquisite is that our nation be allowed to monitor any combat the troops are involved in.

If these terms are agreeable, and you accept, I will have my embassy telegram your nation further details on the troops and equipment we are sending to your nation.

-Signed
La Guerra Gaurdian, AKA Warkeeper,
of the Nation of Personal Defense Force-
Live fight and die for what you believe
Just a few nation Calculators:

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.56
http://www.isidewith.com/results/294873095

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

OP, you might want to set up the time period for this. Whether its MT, PMT, etc - it will help.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed May 01, 2013 6:00 pm

To: The Saigonias Government
Subject: Offer
Encryption: Highest

Dear Saigonias,

We here at Commoner League Inc. wish to offer your nation our services. C.L.I. is well known for providing defense and security for nations and groups in need all around the world. C.L.I. is a provider of personnel for military combat and security -- we also have for sale firearms for which your country could use. Our personnel boast excellent training and state of the art equipment for any and all services your nation may require. Please visit the C.L.I. storefront for more information on our ground, naval, aerial, and firearms selection and any other information you may wish to know. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.
Last edited by Common Territories on Wed May 01, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tall1108
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tall1108 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Saigonias wrote:

You have less than 1 billion...

I have 866 million people and Sail, and mikia also has around 866 million thats a total of 2.598 billion thank you very much
Last edited by Tall1108 on Thu May 02, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

We will let you use 15,000 of these troops Image

for 1 small island or 30,000 NS dollers
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Thu May 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Russian people of america wrote:We will let you use 15,000 of these troops (Image)

for 1 small island or 30,000 NS dollers

Thank you, I will send 30,000 NSD immediately.

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Common Territories wrote:

To: The Saigonias Government
Subject: Offer
Encryption: Highest

Dear Saigonias,

We here at Commoner League Inc. wish to offer your nation our services. C.L.I. is well known for providing defense and security for nations and groups in need all around the world. C.L.I. is a provider of personnel for military combat and security -- we also have for sale firearms for which your country could use. Our personnel boast excellent training and state of the art equipment for any and all services your nation may require. Please visit the C.L.I. storefront for more information on our ground, naval, aerial, and firearms selection and any other information you may wish to know. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Thank you for your support, I have purchased a few packages that should do well in its job of protecting my borders for some time.

Pharthan
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharthan » Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

• We at HALCYON ARMS invite you to visit our storefront. We just recently rolled a few new systems off the line.
  • If something you're looking for isn't there, just mention it! We accept commissions, though do understand they may take some time.

Thank you for your consideration,
V/R
HALCYON ARMS
Last edited by Pharthan on Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
HALCYON ARMS STOREFRONT

"Humanity is a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"Besides, if God didn't want us making glowing fish and insect-resistant corn, the building blocks of life wouldn't be so easy for science to fiddle with." - Dracoria

Why haven't I had anything new in my storefront for so long? This is why. I've been busy.

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Pharthan wrote:
  • We at HALCYON ARMS invite you to visit our storefront. We just recently rolled a few new systems off the line.
  • If something you're looking for isn't there, just mention it! We accept commissions, though do understand they may take some time.

Thank you for your consideration,
V/R
HALCYON ARMS

Thank you, i'll try to purchase from your store front.

Kenzer
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzer » Fri May 03, 2013 7:38 pm

I am prepared to offer you 10 land brigades, 3 air wings ,and one navel squadron in return for a 10 year lease on your major military base. And that you allow my soldiers the right to spend there r and r in your capital city.

Signed:Norman wood leader of kenzer.

Awyyn
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Awyyn » Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm

To Saigonian Treasurer Erika Saint

On behalf of HIM Emperor Sebastian Taliesin Vi' Royeaux we are contacting you with an offer of support. At present there are extensive restrictions on the export of arms from the Empire for our own safety. As we only offer the sales of our weaponry to well known, and allied states we will offer a hand in your situation. The Emperor has heard your plea and is willing to provide some of our forces, under direct Awn command, to aid you in your battle.

If you should go to war and would desire our assistance please contact me. A combined task force can be arranged and dispatched within 24 hours of notice, along with a contingent of the Imperial Humanitarian and Aid Services to provide relief to your citizens, and medical aid to your soldiers. This assistance comes with no price tag, only that our assistance be remembered by your future generations.

Elder Hafwen Snowbrook
Head of Imperial Foreign Affairs
Awyyn Imperial Embassy
~For top of the line in luxury and combat visit Wincott Enterprises Storefront~
Imperial Factbook

Sitonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sitonya » Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 pm

The Sitonyan Navy, newly funded Air Force, and army is glad to help. We will send our resources via aircraft and set up some camps for our army troops, and our Navy will dock and keep a sharp eye out for any enemies as we use our ships with acceleration runways or our military aircraft that will be parked and our missiles will be ready. As soon as invaders begin to approach, we will be prepared to take them down no matter if they come by sea, by air, or by land.

-Sitonyan Secretary of Defense Takhil Damaskar
-President Shiiskar Katan of Sitonya
Last edited by Sitonya on Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Sitonya

President Shiiskar Katan
VISIT OUR FACTBOOK for all information on Sitonya, from our history to information about our nation to current events: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sito ... category=1

Juroain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Juroain » Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 am

If you are going by the 5% of the population rule for the army, I have 1,300,000 soldiers, so I can spare these We can send in 60,000 of our Alpha troops. They are highly trained, heavily armed soldiers that have gone through extensive training sessions to be at peak human condition. We can also provide 2 Ohio-class Submarines. We can also provide 15 AS-90s.

Price:
None, we are attempting to gain alliances and offer this as a token of good faith.
Necromantic Lich God of NSG

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saigonias » Sat May 04, 2013 10:01 am

Sitonya wrote:The Sitonyan Navy, newly funded Air Force, and army is glad to help. We will send our resources via aircraft and set up some camps for our army troops, and our Navy will dock and keep a sharp eye out for any enemies as we use our ships with acceleration runways or our military aircraft that will be parked and our missiles will be ready. As soon as invaders begin to approach, we will be prepared to take them down no matter if they come by sea, by air, or by land.

-Sitonyan Secretary of Defense Takhil Damaskar
-President Shiiskar Katan of Sitonya

We cannot express our gratitude towards your actions to aid us. We will contact you immediately when the invasion begins

Naybra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Naybra » Sat May 04, 2013 10:35 am

Naybra is auctioning off its navy. This Fleet will greatly help you deter your enemies and show your superiority in naval combat. We highly recommend you check it out at: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=239633. See you soon.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Saigonias
Diplomat

Ex-Nation