NATION

PASSWORD

Sky High Architecture [Closed until further notice]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would you rate this storefront!

5 stars
50%
4 stars
27%
3 stars
14%
2 stars (TG me)
1%
1 star (TG me)
8%

Total votes : 102

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Dear Aterna,

Your design is enclosed below.

Cost: $148,000,000

We hope you do business with us soon, for we are the premier architectural design company in the world. If you aren't satisfied with your designs or have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Ian Paez
Dept of Designs

Physco bitches
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Physco bitches » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:27 pm

dude thats awesome :bow:

Tcharnayask
Secretary

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tcharnayask » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm

The building is awesome, thank for your business.

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Dear The Existech Corporation,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 2,914,000,000.00. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesistate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Last edited by Sky High Architecture on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aterna
Envoy

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aterna » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 am

To Sky High Architecture,

Greetings. May you blossom in Prosperity, Unity, and Integrity.

The Federal Council of Aterna is pleased with the external design of the building. However, we would like to see the interior of a typical apartment room, as well as a typical floor plan. We appreciate the genius of your weave housing design.

Thank you for taking the time to design,

The Federal Council of Aterna
Minister of Trade

New Hendra
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hendra » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

The Allied States of New Hendra
Department of Infrastructure and Transport

The design meets our requirements and we are very impressed with it. We would like you to build it. The fund of $2.95 billion have been wired to Sky High Architecture.
We would like to know approximately how long the airport will take to build?

Regards,

Elizabeth Green
Minister of Infrastructure and Transport
President: John Hyatt
Prime Minister: William De Monz
Minister of Finance: Louise Quest
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Peter Meadows
Minister of Defence: George Hammond
Minister of Infrastructure and Transport: Elizabeth Green

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

Dear Kalaspia-Shimarata,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 319,000,000 . Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Dear The Priestly Society of Saint Philomena,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 25,000,000. We are sorry for this overrun; our suppliers demand more than your requested budget. Our apologies for this/ Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau; we will accept payments over a longer period of time without any interest. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Outside

Inside

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Dear KINKIY,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of these designs will be $ 3,674,000,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

(Cost: $ 914,000,000)

(Cost: $ 2,760,000,000)

Imperial Avantia
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Avantia » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Order Form
Nation name (actually state controlled) : Imperial Avantia, Corp, Abstergo Ind.
Type of project: office building
Special considerations: None
Special wishes: Blue and Gold if possible, tall
Bank account we can take the money out of: JFHDHB339B
Grand Chancellor Xavier Avantia XIV
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
"Those that survive our passing, do so only by our consent."
Let that be realized. No survival for the British Empire, no survival for all that the British Empire has stood for, no survival for the urge, the impulse of the ages, that mankind shall move forward toward his goal.
-Winston Churchill
----------------------------------------------------------------

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Modern Tech Project

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:17 am

Order Form
Nation name: Kalaspia-Shimarata
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Huge Massive Tower
Special Conciderations: it must serve some purpose. Be it commercial, residental or what have you, Prince Henry's Erection must serve some purpose
Special wishes: The building will be dedicated to Prince Henry. We want huge writing running down the building saying "Prince Henry's Erection" the writing must be blantely obvious and visible from all sides for atleast 300 metres, and in all photographs (within reason). We want it to be writen in English and Kalashi, and wish to see the design written in English, before we translate it for you to Kalashi
Bank account we can take the money out of: No bank account. This is the royal family, we will wire you the money directly
Last edited by Kalaspia-Shimarata on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:20 am

Sky High Architecture wrote:

Dear Kalaspia-Shimarata,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 319,000,000 . Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Thank You. The money has been transfered
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 am

Dear Eemeria,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached designs. The cost of these designs will be $ 888,700,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

(Cost: $ 664,700,000)

(Cost: $ 224,000,000)

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Dear Leanore,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached designs. The cost of these designs will be $ 28,625,000,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

(Cost: 50* $ 496,000,000 = $ 24,800,000,000)

(Cost: $ 2,010,000,000)

(Cost: 5* $ 363,000,000 = $ 1,815,000,000)

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Dear Denengrad,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 387,400,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Last edited by Sky High Architecture on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Dear Vulkaniya,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 4,500,000,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Last edited by Sky High Architecture on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Brick Country
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Brick Country » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:25 pm

10 Chance Street
Brick Country

It is with great pleasure that i ask Sky High Architecture to design a new parliament building that will be located on the embankment of the river through the capital VC.Some specific requests have been made:A clock tower with a complete set of 5 bells to ring the hour and quarters at one end and another tower at the other end of the building with a flagpole.
The nation and government awaits your design.

Yours Sincerely,
James Rudd,Prime Minister

Order Form
Nation name: Brick Country
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Government Building
Special considerations: Clcok Tower and smaller tower.
Special wishes: no
Bank account we can take the money out of: N/A
Last edited by Brick Country on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:08 pm

The Polarian Empire wrote:
Order Form
Nation name: The Polarian Empire
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Revamping a city
Special considerations: Major economic center with a tall tower at the center. Anime city... if not regular
Bank account we can take the money out of: City of New Soleanna City
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Order Form
Nation name: The Polarian Empire
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Revamping a city
Special considerations: Major economic center with a tall tower at the center. Anime city... if not regular
Bank account we can take the money out of: City of New Soleanna City

You are second in line.

Leanore
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Leanore » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Dear Leanore,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 387,400,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Department of Architecture
Official Communique
Leanore City, Leanore

Dear Ian Paez (Sky High Architecture),

My name is Phillip O'Brien, and I am the Secretary of the Department of Architecture for the Commonwealth of Leanore. The Department of Architecture appreciates the hard work and dedication that Sky High Architecture & Construction has put into our buildings. We are so impressed that we will be using Sky High Architecture & Construction in the near future for more jobs. Once again, we thank you, and we hope that Sky High Architecture prospers in profit. A total of $33,512,400,000 NSD has been sent to Les Cristaux Bank.

Many thanks,
Secretary Phillip O'Brien
The Department of Architecture

Last edited by Leanore on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

His Majesty, King Robert Grandhill II, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdom of Leanore, Defender of the Faith
Oceania - VICTORY
The Genoese Cromanatum - VICTORY
Navorgska - VICTORY
Old Rhodesia - VICTORY
North China - Diplomatic Solution
Gillenor - Diplomatic Solution
Loufe - Diplomatic Solution
Chernorussian Civil War - Victory

Sky High Architecture
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky High Architecture » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Dear Leanore,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. I have instructed our Department of Finance to return $4,887,400,000 to the accounts of the Department of Architecture of Leanore once funds have been received. Our clerical department has made an error in addressing several designs meant for other recipients to your account. We apologize for this mistake and our finance department is fixing your extra payment at this moment.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Vulkaniya
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkaniya » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Dear Vulkaniya,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached design. The cost of this design will be $ 4,500,000,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

Dear Sir,
While the Royal Vulkaniyan Ministry of the Interior appreciates the care with which Sky High Architecture prepared the submitted design, we do not feel it suits the needs of Vulkaniya at this time. On the one hand, and I apologise for not specifying this in the original application, ground space is limited. On the other, while the design is quite beautiful, we do not feel it would fit in at all with the architectural climate of Vulkaniya City. While the modernity is clearly visible, it is also quite a bit more...forward than would be suitable. We hope it is not too much trouble, but the Ministry requests a resubmission.

Many thanks.
"Krieg ohne hasse."
Gay, vegan, communist, world-weary pacifist.
DEFCON
Peace - 5
Increased Awareness - 4
Standby - 3
Conflict - 2
Full Mobilisation- 1

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Dear Eemeria,
My name is Ian Paez, and I am the Head of the Department of Designs of Sky High Architecture, one of the world's most respected architecture firms. Our firm has carefully considered your application and our Department of Designs has put forth the attached designs. The cost of these designs will be $ 888,700,000. Please transfer the money to our account at Les Cristaux Banker Bureau. If you have any questions or wish for a new design, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Ian Paez
Department of Designs

(Image)

(Cost: $ 664,700,000)

(Image)

(Cost: $ 224,000,000)

The money has been wired to your account. Thank you, we love the design.
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Malolos Philippines
Envoy

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Malolos Philippines » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 am

The Federal Republic of the Philippines official statement:

The Council of State, presided by Philippine President of the Republic His Excellency Orion Perez Dumdum (the head of state), discussed about renovating the Batasang Pambansa Complex to make the buildings of that complex into one.. Which will be also renamed as "the Parliamentary Palace of the National Assembly (PPNA)" after renovation. It has been also approved by the members of National Assembly

Sky High Architecture is chosen to design, and construct the new PPNA to replace the old Batasang Pambansa Complex. Below, is the order form about it:

Order Form
Nation name: The Federal Republic of the Philippines (Malolos Philippines in nationstates name)
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Legislative Palace
Location: Batasan Road, Batasan Hills, Quezon City, National Capital Region
Special considerations: The Palace must be big enough to occupy the whole compound. The Architecture style will be a mixture of Neoclassical and Futuristic.
Special wishes: A clock tower alike to the clock tower of Manila City hall, and a tall flag pole (in front of the palace) shall be incorporated into the palace.
Bank account we can take the money out of: The Central Bank of the Philippines back account no. 000000001 or the payment can be wired directly from the Secretariat of Budget and Management depending to the wishes of your firm.
Last edited by Malolos Philippines on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tundland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tundland » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

[pre]Order Form
Nation name: Tundland
Type of project: (office building, airport, etc.) Office tower, Petro-Tund HQ
Special considerations: Nothing too conspicous.
Special wishes: No higher than 20 stories please.
Bank account we can take the money out of: Would it be easier if we just wired it to you?
Senator Alec Donaldson, Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
No Victim! No Crime!
Economic Left/Right: -1.55
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:-4.51

Events, dear boy, Events.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade