NATION

PASSWORD

Paladin Cinemas (NOW OPEN!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in East Persia

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 10 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
[/align]
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 am

Movie Application

Title: Crayonhouse
Producer: M.J. Charles
Director: Kirk Mcdonald
Actors:

1.) Jessie Lowe (as Anna Lowe)
2.) Peggy Torres (as Miss Bertish)
3.) Sandra Love (as Shirley)
4.) Victoria Graves (as Katherine Holden)
5.) Leona Cummings (as Katelyn, Anna's school friend)
6.) Dwane Morton (as Policeman)
7.) Eilliot Dean (as Markus)
8.) Vera Edwards (as Dr. Norma Vasquez)
9.) David Holt (as Dustman)
10.) Tony Fernandez (as Anna's father)
11.) Joshua Matthews (as Nurse)
12.) Bridget Snyder (as Hotel receptionist)

Genre: Drama/Fantasy/Horror
Content Rating: PG-13
Plot Summary:

While suffering from glandular fever, 11-year-old Anna Lowe draws a house. When she falls asleep, she has disturbing dreams in which she finds herself inside the house she has drawn. After she draws a face at the window, in her next dream she finds a disabled boy named Markus living in the house. She learns from her doctor that Markus is a real person.

Anna sketches her father into the drawing so that he can help carry Markus away, but she inadvertently gives him an angry expression which she then crosses out, and the father (who has been away a lot and has a drinking problem, putting a strain on his marriage) appears in the dream as a furious, blinded ogre. Anna and Markus defeat the monster and shortly afterward Anna recovers, although the doctor reveals that Markus's condition is deteriorating.

Anna's father returns home and both parents seem determined to get over their marital difficulties. The family goes on holiday by the sea, where Anna finds an epilogue to her dream.

Runtime: 92 minutes
Nationality: Lamonian
Language: Lamonian English
Price: 85 million standard dollars
Reviews:

On the Lamonian television show Critics, Crayonhouse received a "Thumbs Up" from Joshua Matthews, who commented, "Crayonhouse is an excellent film that's difficult to categorize because of the horror/chiller aspect it has, sure there are scenes that will make you jump out of your skin and your heart stop but take the time to look beyond the scares and you'll see a wonderful story, not one of coming of age but of discovery, learning and living through illness.

The locations are almost perfect choices, a seaside location down near Hvarten in Lamoni with a lighthouse surrounded by a large evenly plowed field. The sets are a visual treat, the house and all the things in it look like three dimensional physical drawings, strange shaped glasses on the table, a primitive computer that looks like something from the 70s and a bed with the head end larger than the foot end, for example."

Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 am

Nation: The Holy Monarch's Empire of the United Tribes of Sacheyenya
Quantity of Stores: 28
Locations: Scattered variously throughout the empire as such: 12 on the mainland, 8 in the Royales, 6 in the Balacns, 1 in Neu Derodia, and 1 and Neu Kaltapolstrict
Other?: N/A

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:00 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in The Holy Monarch's Empire of the United Tribes of Sacheyenya

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 28 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
Last edited by New Edom on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: M.J. Charles

We are glad to have received your proposal to have your film "Crayonhouse " shown in our cinemas. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this film being presented, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

Zambara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zambara » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Nation: The Kingdom Of Zambara
Quantity of Stores:7
Locations: 2 in Berlin, 2 In Hamburg, 1 in München, 1 in Köln, 1 in Frankfurt
Other?:

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:58 am

PALADIN CINEMAS
To whom it may concern in The Kingdom Of Zambara

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 7 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the available market for the businesses, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 am

Title: OVERMAN COMPLEX
Producer: Shua Heibai
Director: Chen Yu
Actors: Su Thanh Oshiro as Mukti/ Guo Uk as Lieutenant Zahiro/ Kouki Jiang as Daheigong/ Uk Seong Zhu as SACSI.
Genre: Post cyberpunk dystopian science fiction anime.
Content Rating: 5RAT/R/18+ for extreme violence, large amounts of swearing, gore, torture, sexual violence, abuse, nudity
Plot Summary: On space station Zheng He, the old order which has preserved this vestigial island has begun to collapse. The zaibatsu which dominated the lives of those living within the Zheng He underwent an economic crash, destroying the careful balance which preserved the isolated metropolis. A new SACSI (Sentient and Conscious Super Intelligence) virus unleashed and emerged to try and take control of the chaos but man has other ideas.

Now a test subject of an ideologically motivated super soldier program named Mukti is now fighting for his life, trying to escape this collapsing wreck of a space station within two weeks before the SAC Strategic Mobile Orbital Bases come in and purge the station with nuclear fire.
Nationality: Akai
Language: Akai
Price: Ł126 million.
Last edited by The IASM on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:14 am

PALADIN CINEMAS
To Shua Heibai

We are glad to have received your proposal to have your film "Overman Complex" shown in our theaters. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the available market for the businesses, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

Sagettopia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sagettopia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Nation:Sagettopia
Quantity of Stores:3
Locations:Sagetville, Sagtown, New Sager's City
Other?:I will request more as my country grows. :bow:

Camoyas
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camoyas » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Nation: The Federal Republic of the Camoyas
Quantity of Stores: 4 or 5*
Locations:
  • Souyouane
  • Andjudizi
  • Nazarrethe
  • Lily Town*
  • Soheilu
Other?: *Due to regulations, commercial properties must be insured for Geologic Event Coverage as the island has a dormant volcano on it and has frequent but minor tremors.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in The Federal Republic of the Camoyas

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 5 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
[/align]

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in Sagettopia

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 3 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
[/align]

Dierdista
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dierdista » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Nation: Dierdista
Quantity of Stores: 50
Locations: Gorritgorod, Polangorod, Zhelengorod, Hellengorod, Pontina, Lowetta
Other?:
"A fool has a great advantage over a smart man: He's always pleased with himself." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Life isn't fair. Get used to it." ~ Bill Gates

"I know you're here to kill me. Shoot cowards, you'll only kill a man." ~ Che Guevara

Abidawe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Nation: Abidawe
Quantity of Stores: 100
Locations: Orevito (20), Abidawe [City] (20), London (20), Beijing (20), New Delhi (20)
Other?:
Region - The Commonwealth Federation
About Me
DEFCON Level: 5: Peacetime
Anglo-Abida War - VICTORY
Abida-Novaya War - VICTORY
Jongi Civil War - VICTORY
Pustoshi Civil War - VICTORY
On Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse:
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Hammer Britannia wrote:TRIGGERED, PERMA BANNED FOR CALLING ME A BOOK

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Nation: Abidawe
Company (Storefront URL if applicable): Abida Soda Co.
Product: Abi-Cola, Lem-Li, Dr. Fizzer
Other?:
About Me
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in Abidawe

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 100 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

OOC: To have product placement I need more information on the product, ideally a storefront or at least a logo and description.

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:01 pm

New Edom wrote:
PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in Abidawe

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 100 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

OOC: To have product placement I need more information on the product, ideally a storefront or at least a logo and description.

Thank you for accepting our cinema request and I will be setting up a storefront for the products in the future so I completely understand what you mean, I will fix up that request once I have it all set up
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Southwest Eastnorth
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southwest Eastnorth » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Nation: Southwest Eastnorth
Quantity of Stores: 10
Locations: Auberlen (3), Joestville (2), St Williams, Quiros Hill (2), Saidville, Questerburg
Other?:All popcorn must be GMO Free

New Berlin-Germany
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Berlin-Germany » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Title: The Election
Producer: MovieStar Studios
Director: Jakob Definbac
Actors: James Ogletome as Andrew Sten
Marie Gorthum as Kimberly Sten
Han Jokov as Adler Sten
Mokra Hotkov as Ada Korcove

Genre: Drama
Content Rating: PG-13, for Language
Plot Summary: Andrew Sten has to juggle trying to win an election as Chancellor with being a good father and husband. It proves to be a huge challenge when his opponent Ada Korcove accuses him of bribery, among other things. Will Andrew Sten prevail?
Nationality: New Berlin-German
Language: English, German
Price: ?

New Berlin-Germany
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Berlin-Germany » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Nation: The Republic of New Berlin-Germany
Quantity of Stores: 50
Locations: New Berlin, Dresden, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Copenhagen
Other?:

Tekeristan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tekeristan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Nation: Tekeristan
Quantity of Stores: 3
Locations: Ferrum
Other?:

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:14 am

Nation: The Northern Kingdoms
Quantity of Stores: 32
Locations: Kronastad, Guldsten, Hälleberg, Storhamn, Tyvåll, Gudarstad, Dansarkyss, Havstad, Gronborg, Skelenheim, Trålare
Other?: Might you expand to the Northern Kingdoms little by little?
Last edited by The Northern Kingdoms on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:52 am

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in the Northern Kingdoms

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 32 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted, and we would be happy to consider future expansions to your country.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in Dierdista

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 50 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: whom it may concern in Tekeristan

We are glad to have received your proposal to have 3 of our cinemas in your country. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Title: When the Red Knights Came to Us
Producer: Jona Daliwier
Director: Danmil Efvar, Anz Anjul
Actors:
  • Agu Jaan
  • Joonatan Estendwar
  • Deinen Malorie
  • Muamar al Khazid
  • James Reilly
  • Anthony Smith
  • Lu Yungfei
Genre: War Drama
Content Rating: R, for Extreme violence and language, alcohol and tobacco usage, depictions of nazi-esque ideals.
Plot Summary: This movie takes place during a lesser known battle of the ARK-GTR war, the Battle for Lutsa. Anz Anjul, one of the directors, wanted to spread knowledge about the battle and the high death toll, as he and his family were a group of civilian survivors hiding in their home at the time. It tells the story of the three week battle waged by ARK forces (represented by Deinen Malorie as a Sacheyenyani general, Muamar al Khazid as an Afghan general, Joonatan Estendwar as a local rebel leader, Anthony Smith as an Eminralian general, Lu Yungfei as a Senkakan general, and James Reilly as an Austrralian general) against the amassed, heavily dug in GTR army (the Terran General played by Agu Jaan). In the end, ARK forces triumph after having crushed a vast majority of the GTR's army, liberating Lutsa, and carrying on in their campaign. It is told through the eyes of each general and their soldiers, as well as the civilians who were forced to sit by and watch as the great giants clashed for their homes.
Nationality: Sacheyenyani-Balcnan-Uster-Latviia
Language: Sacheyenyani, Pashtun, Filipino, Latvian, German, English.
Price: $10

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:45 pm

PALADIN CINEMAS
To: Jona Daliwier

We are glad to have received your proposal to show your film "When the Red Knights Came to Us" in our theaters. We have reviewed the proposal,and considered the impact of this partnership, and following examination of the business proposal in detail we are happy to say that your proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
Last edited by New Edom on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade