NATION

PASSWORD

Organisation for Economic Advancement

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Akimonad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Though my nation already practices free trade, OEA members are likely to receive additional benefits, and my nation would expect reciprocal free trade arrangements from OEA members.
The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad
Located in Maredoratica · Demonym: Akimonadi

Embassies

Van Luxemburg
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Van Luxemburg » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Just posting this to confirm that I'm in. Monteluci and VLT are the storefronts that I keep active atm. ;-)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 pm

i think you can add me in, though Diamond Star is my main store front at the moment so if y'all need heavy trucks you know where to come :)
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Akimonad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Van Luxemburg wrote:Just posting this to confirm that I'm in. Monteluci and VLT are the storefronts that I keep active atm. ;-)

LEPANTO.

DO IT (again).

Embassies

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Akimonad wrote:
Van Luxemburg wrote:Just posting this to confirm that I'm in. Monteluci and VLT are the storefronts that I keep active atm. ;-)

LEPANTO.

DO IT (again).

whut????
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:
Akimonad wrote:
LEPANTO.

DO IT (again).

whut????

Aki is obviously insisting we need to crush the Muslim invaders in a vast naval battle.
Obviously.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Akimonad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Lepanto is/was VLT's supercar brand, which has been dormant for some time.

Embassies

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 pm

aaaah i see.

thanks Akimonad.

btw I have now killed off the Prometheus model in favour of a new trailer. An all new Prometheus will be coming soon.

incidentally since Joining Maredoratica, I have signed up to Martigues Free Trade Treaty. instead of the usual 5% discount, Maredoratic customers get 10% discounts for orders over 1m, and 25% percent for orders over 1bn
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Organisation for Economic Advancement

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:08 pm

ViZion wrote:
Given the amount of business ViZion does globally, this could have some impact on GE&T. While nowhere near the level of the economic crisis caused by the Gholgoth blockade, it would have *some* impact on GE&T, and especially on certain players who do a lot of trade and business with ViZion. Note that there will be more... 'events' happening in the coming days which will have more direct impact on ViZion's global economic interests.

If anyone wants to use this an a springboard for the interesting impact on GE&T/global economy, feel free to. For one, currently all international flights in and out of ViZion are canceled indefinitely. Likewise, imports are being cut down or halted completely, and likewise the exports have taken a hit.

I personally will be interested to put a bit side-effect as a result of what's happening in your nation to the Yohannesian market, ViZion. Its just nice to have a little bit of intertwined history with other nations here and there, I guess. :p

Maltropia wrote:
Just going to mention to people that OEA members have a 7.5% discount on my shipwrights

Would you like for me to mention that in the opening post later on? I will probably put it on a list together with other like-minded discounts or agreement benefit.

Akimonad wrote:Though my nation already practices free trade, OEA members are likely to receive additional benefits, and my nation would expect reciprocal free trade arrangements from OEA members.

Yes.. awesome! I will definitely create a list for something like this, I guess, since now we have both Akimonad, Maltropia and Yohannes (I am thinking of giving similar economic incentives as well) giving commercial and trade benefit deal for OEA member nations.

And you're in, Boss. :p

Aurora Confederacy wrote:i think you can add me in, though Diamond Star is my main store front at the moment so if y'all need heavy trucks you know where to come :)

You've been added - more Maredoratica additions!
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Yohannes wrote:Would you like for me to mention that in the opening post later on? I will probably put it on a list together with other like-minded discounts or agreement benefit.

If you do that, sure; it might be good to put next to the name of the storefront in the list, or to go with your suggestion of a separate list altogether.
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:40 pm

it would appear that Maredoratica should soon be called motoratica given the amount of auto manufacturers there.

Akimonad are you in Martigues treaty?

ps stuff like this could be useful :magazine inspired by TRUCKING INTERNATIONAL
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Sounds good, can I join?
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

United Earthlings
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United Earthlings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Having long ago established strong commercial ties to the Gholgoth region and especially to the "The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes", the Commonwealth Kingdom of United Earthlings hereby submits its official submission to join this organization to promote not only economic growth, but economic stability.

Furthermore, for future reference and clarification, our government will be referring to this gathering of hopefully like-minded nations to as the ACT Organization which is short for what we have dubbed as The Organization for the Advancement of Commerce & Trade.

In closing whether accepted or not, our government looks forward to establishing stronger diplomatic and commerce ties to the nations that are part of this noble adventure.

Sincerely, King Winston I & Chancellor Muller

OC: If accepted, please refer to my nation {list} as the Commonwealth or if need be to distinguish it from the multitude of other active commonwealths in the world, the Commonwealth Kingdom.

OC2: Though I do have a storefront, its run its course which is why I've been planning on unveiling multiple new storefront types and letting the first one I created slowly fade into obscurity. I.E. There's a link in my sig if required, but I'd advise not to add it to the list considering I've identified multi-market niches to exploit to my nations ultimate profit by cornering the market share. :twisted:
Commonwealth Defence Export|OC Thread for Storefront|Write-Ups
Embassy Page|Categories Types

You may delay, but time will not, therefore make sure to enjoy the time you've wasted.

Welcome to the NSverse, where funding priorities and spending levels may seem very odd, to say the least.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Organisation for Economic Advancement

Postby Yohannes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 am

Nationalist Eminral Republic wrote:Sounds good, can I join?

Yes. Welcome to the OEA. :)

United Earthlings wrote:
Having long ago established strong commercial ties to the Gholgoth region and especially to the "The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes", the Commonwealth Kingdom of United Earthlings hereby submits its official submission to join this organization to promote not only economic growth, but economic stability.

Furthermore, for future reference and clarification, our government will be referring to this gathering of hopefully like-minded nations to as the ACT Organization which is short for what we have dubbed as The Organization for the Advancement of Commerce & Trade.

In closing whether accepted or not, our government looks forward to establishing stronger diplomatic and commerce ties to the nations that are part of this noble adventure.

Sincerely, King Winston I & Chancellor Muller

OC: If accepted, please refer to my nation {list} as the Commonwealth or if need be to distinguish it from the multitude of other active commonwealths in the world, the Commonwealth Kingdom.

OC2: Though I do have a storefront, its run its course which is why I've been planning on unveiling multiple new storefront types and letting the first one I created slowly fade into obscurity. I.E. There's a link in my sig if required, but I'd advise not to add it to the list considering I've identified multi-market niches to exploit to my nations ultimate profit by cornering the market share. :twisted:

Welcome aboard, United Earthlings. I have added you IC-wise as the 'Commonwealth Kingdom'.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 am

For certain products, to keep over all costs down, does this mean we will see more platform sharing across rhe automotive sector?
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:26 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:For certain products, to keep over all costs down, does this mean we will see more platform sharing across rhe automotive sector?

I'd think that would be up to the individual members more than anything else.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:12 pm

I was hoping to set up a special economic zone, but I have no clue as to what to do >.>
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks Yohannes, I'm planning to open up my country's airports and expand the operation of Air Eminral soon.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

The Order of Takhisis
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Order of Takhisis » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 pm

I would be interested in this development as well. It could only better my experience with GE&T and those within it.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 am

Maltropia wrote:
Aurora Confederacy wrote:
whut????

Aki is obviously insisting we need to crush the Muslim invaders in a vast naval battle.
Obviously.

A bit late, but YAY for the Diplomacy reference! :clap:
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

United Earthlings
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United Earthlings » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

Yohannes wrote:Welcome aboard, United Earthlings. I have added you IC-wise as the 'Commonwealth Kingdom'.

Thanks and when I ever get around to getting those new storefronts up and running, I post the links here for you to add.

Lamoni wrote:
Maltropia wrote:Aki is obviously insisting we need to crush the Muslim invaders in a vast naval battle.
Obviously.

A bit late, but YAY for the Diplomacy reference! :clap:

Second time around might not turn out so well considering all the research as noted where those Muslims can brush up not to repeat the same mistakes twice.

After all those who fail to heed the lessons of history are forever doomed to repeat them.
Last edited by United Earthlings on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commonwealth Defence Export|OC Thread for Storefront|Write-Ups
Embassy Page|Categories Types

You may delay, but time will not, therefore make sure to enjoy the time you've wasted.

Welcome to the NSverse, where funding priorities and spending levels may seem very odd, to say the least.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:09 am

Hey Yohannes; if you could add my newest storefront, Príomhbanc Maltróipea, to the OP I'd appreciate it. ;)

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 am

Yohannes,

Would you mind adding Myrmidon Tactical Design to the OP as well? Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=226082#p13043620
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Yohannes,

Sorry for the wait but TECT is ready to join the OEA. We are glad to improve our trade by joining the organization.

While we're at it, you can add my storefronts to the list too, C.L.I. and C.E.I..

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Arcanum Armaments

Please add the Lamonian Division of this storefront to the list on the OEA's OP. Thanks!
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade