NATION

PASSWORD

Heaven on Earth, come here for all your Utopian needs~~

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Sure VB. I finally got the darn Currency Exchange Computer working, and un-bugged the currency markets.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm

We would like 100 tons of blueberries, 5000 packs of gum and 400 gallons of gas.

That is $2 070 000.
Thank you.
*president has gum and turns into a blueberry*
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Order confirmed... expecting funds within one Mewsland standard week <117 hours>
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Birnadia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Birnadia » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 am

We'll buy 20 tons of blueberries. That is $400,000. Thank you...
[align=center][spoiler=Nation info][url=http://nswiki.net/index.php?ti

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade