NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breu Pubs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:12 pm

BreuPub Locations Application

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: ViZion

Demonym: ViZionarians

Agency or Organization requesting locations: ViZion Food Group

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Director of Growth Opportunities Tim Wilson

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: Kirkland x4 - Downtown, two of the largest malls, and Kirkland International Airport (Just after security before going to any terminals)

Special Size requirements
Large city and its airport

Currency used: USD/NSD

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:
Recommend to have a special "International Menu" section for select specialties from key countries you're in.

Any other requests? N/A
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:45 am

I was Re-posting for the bump. It didn't actually take me this long to respond, but it was getting too far from the request.

To: Tim Wilson, Director of Growth Opportunities, ViZion Food Group; ViZion
From: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breueries

Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in ViZion

Tim Wilson,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPubs location in your Constitutional Federal Republic.
We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 4 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with your Constitutional Federal Republic, continuing to grow the ViZionarian private sector, as well as culturally expanding ViZionarian horizons.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:40 pm

ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT WITH GOOD FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, AND DIVINE BEER!

[* Image used in parody/fair use with no profit gain. All rights to original publisher]
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Heldervin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:50 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The Superior Monarchy of Heldervin

Demonym: Heldervinian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: The Heldervinian Department of Cuisine and Dishes

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Sladekan Maschev, Minister of Dining

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: 4
Former St. Erwinakor's Food Hall building, Vrebsicourg City (capital city of Heldervin), 748 Earlsmuch Rd.; Undeveloped Lot Complex #346, City of Helderbu, 9244 Primroose Ave.; Undeveloped Lot Complex #17, Downtown Vrebsicourg (cultural, urban, and administrative center), 2391 Chaburteen Blvd.; Helder-Mart, Downtown Vrebsicourg, 8742 Messailone Blvd.

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location): Messailone Blvd. location is planned to be a large extension to Helder-Mart, 2,500 square footage.

Currency used: Held

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:
(Manosh, a dish native to rural Vrebsicourg City, featuring chicken and raw corn. Slowly cook in a pot, season with minced avocado.; Chilled Smansk, a beverage served throughout the nation. Milk a helderbu, add vinegar, pepper, and sugar to the helderbu milk, stir, and chill for 20 minutes.)

Any other requests?
All locations must use organic ingredients in their dishes, as well as comply with city environmental regulations.
Last edited by Heldervin on Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:25 pm

To: Sladekan Maschev, Minister of Dining, The Heldervinian Department of Cuisine and Dishes; Heldervin

Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Heldervin

Sladekan Maschev,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPubs location in your Monarchy.
We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 4 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with your Monarchy, continuing to grow the Heldervinian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Heldervinian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:53 pm

To: Mr. Germetz, Vice President of BreuPub Operations
From: Mr. Maschev, Minister of Dining of the Heldervinian Department of Cuisine and Dishes

Within less than a day, the four locations have seen much profit. Hundreds upon hundreds of Heldervinians have lined up at the doors, and, oh dear, people are fighting to get in. We might need some crowd control!

Lord Chaburteen XIV and myself plan to sample your beers ourselves. I'm sure we will become very addicted.

Sincerely,

Sladekan Maschev, Minister of Dining
Last edited by Heldervin on Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beaufort
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Beaufort » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:14 pm

City of Waddon Government
Commerce and Enterprise Department
City Hall
1-5 Terrence Road
Waddon Province
Beaufort

RE: City Investment Programme, Application for Restraunts.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you today as part of the City's programme to invest in foreign business, and to ensure that storefront and leases remain occupied. Therefore, we are submitting an application for 4 locations within the city centre, all up for lease by this department. Further information is enclosed in the application. If you choose to accept our application, the city shall provide support in registering your corporation in Beaufort and to obtain the nessecary licenses to operate from the city's Licensing Committee.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Kent Wickers
Commissioner for Commercial Investment

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Commonwealth of Beaufort

Demonym: Beaufortian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: City of Waddon Government, Commerce and Enterprise Department

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Kent Wickers, Commissioner for Commercial Investment.

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:

331 Courtney Avenue, The Government Quarter
This location is a prime spot on one of the many central avenues, and a part of the city's vibrant night-life. Not only that, but this location is only a 12 minute walk from the Interior Ministry Building. This particular building is up for lease.

73 Charland Walk, South Bank
This location is directly facing the South Bank of the River Waddon, near both City Hall, the South Bank Barracks, and the Admiralty Bridge. A popular location for tourists both national and foreign. This particular building is up for lease.

165 Stanford Road, City of St. Giles
This location is in the City of St. Giles, the finanical hub of Beaufort. This particular building is up for lease.

23-24 Breckenridge Road, South-Central Waddon International Station
This location is attached to Suitcase Plaza. This particular property is up for lease.

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): All 4 sites are located in the centre of the capital city of Beaufort. The SCWI Station is an international train station, and adjustments should be made to accomadate travellers from the South of Tavlyira.

Currency used: Beaufortian Dollar (BD$)

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: N/A
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests?
Due to licensing laws and restrictions, the sale and consumption of alcohol is prohibited before 1pm and after 11pm. Public Houses and Bars licensed to sell alcohol are required to empty their premises by 11:30pm. It is illegal for under 18's to purchase and consume alcohol, and for a business to knowingly sell alcohol to under 18's.

Also due to advertising standards, it is requested that all BP locations refers to itself as a Bar and Restraunt. This is because, legally, a Public House is defined as a place licensed to only sell alcohol, and does not include the sale of food, outside of snacks.
Last edited by Beaufort on Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Teremara.

Sunackered.

send f-16's now

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:35 am

To: Kent Wickers, Commissioner for Commercial Investment, Commerce and Enterprise Department, City of Waddon Government; Beaufort

Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Beaufort

Mr. Wickers,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPubs location in your City.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with your Commonwealth, continuing to grow the Beaufortian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Beaufortian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:28 pm

ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT WITH GOOD FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, AND DIVINE BEER!

[* Image used in parody/fair use with no profit gain. All rights to original publisher]
My Factbook

Fishelle
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fishelle » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Fishelle

Demonym: Fishellean

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Fishellean Construction Company

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Fishellean Construction Planner

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city) 113 Carrotfarmer Street, Western Fishelle

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): Suburban Location

Currency used: Fish Token

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Bubbly Seas Soda
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry) It's your average soda brand, somewhat sweet in taste.

Any other requests? That's it.
Last edited by Fishelle on Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News: Fishelle Man crashes servers for popular online game "PresidentMonarchs" by uploading the entirety of a 2.5 hour song titled "Saturday Morning Rappin': Dale and Gambi Fansong: Entanglement (Superposition 2)" to the disk storing the theme songs of the different leaders in-game.
Signature Stuff
I reserve the right to /stillme low effort posts and summies

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:56 am

Barleycorn Tactical Liquors, the supplier behind Sturm Assault Vodka, Broadside Naval Rum, Flammenwerfer Cinnamon Whiskey, and Bunker Mulled Wine wishes to inquire about serving as a wholesale supplier for Burgunden Breu Pubs.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Heldervin
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Heldervin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Heldervin

Demonym: Heldervinian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Ansium Global Airport

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Adelbert Riese

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)

Ansium Global Airport, 36 Heldervinian Route 9 East (Aerial Avenue), no district. It is a busy airport, so business can be expected.

Special Size requirements It is in an airport terminal (obviously).
(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):

Currency used: Held

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: N/A

Any other requests? N/A

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:46 pm

To: Fishellean Construction Company; Fishelle

Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Fishelle

To Whom It May Concern,

Request Denied.

Sincerely,

OOC: Fishelle, don’t post to my threads anymore.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:13 pm

To: Sales Representative, Barleycorn Tactical Liquors, Allanea
From: Elle Divarolli, Director, BreuPub Supplier/Vendor relations, Burgunden Breueries

Re: Starting a Vendor Contract with Barleycorn Tactical Liquors, Allanea

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for informing us of your company. We have heard some interesting things. It would be very novel to start stocking your liquors in our locations, to understate the situation. We will definitely consider the offer, but would like more information, especially how we would be able to stock your jerry cans next to our other liquors in our bars. In addition, we might need to institute unique training of our bartenders in dispensing your liquors, should we decide to add them to our inventory.

Some suggestions on those issues, as well as how to market your liquors to our customers, would be very welcome, before we make a final decision on a contract.
I would also like to know the individual that I should address in my correspondence. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Elle Divarolli,
Director Vendor Relations for Burgunden BreuPubs
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:27 am

To: Adelbert Riese, Chief of Operations, Ansium Global Airport; Heldervin

Mr. Riese,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPubs location in your City.
We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with your Commonwealth, continuing to grow the Heldervinian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Heldervinian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:28 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Sales Representative, Barleycorn Tactical Liquors, Allanea
From: Elle Divarolli, Director, BreuPub Supplier/Vendor relations, Burgunden Breueries

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for informing us of your company. We have heard some interesting things. It would be very novel to start stocking your liquors in our locations, to understate the situation. We will definitely consider the offer, but would like more information, especially how we would be able to stock your jerry cans next to our other liquors in our bars. In addition, we might need to institute unique training of our bartenders in dispensing your liquors, should we decide to add them to our inventory.

Some suggestions on those issues, as well as how to market your liquors to our customers, would be very welcome, before we make a final decision on a contract.
I would also like to know the individual that I should address in my correspondence. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Elle Divarolli,

Dear Mrs Devarolli!

We have reviewed the issue in more detail and consulted a range of experts. Currently as you know the principal method by which the Barleycorn Tactical Liquors products are brought to market is in the form of large jerry cans, which are used at large parties, at military organizations, etc. After some consultation it appears that a 25-liter metal jerry can is unwieldy for use at a bar (unless fitted into some kind of specialist device).

After further investigation with our packaging suppliers, several options were looked into. We ruled out the use of glass bottles and bag-in-box packaging, as not consistent with our broader product image. Instead, we propose two options that are more in bearing with the image of Barleycorn Tactical Liquors:

(1) A “mini-jerry can” – we have observed that mini-jerrycans made out of food-grade plastics or metal are available on the market from numerous packaging suppliers, and can be contracted with ease. Some changes may need to be made (possibly, in terms of contracting for an inner lining that will be more compatible with use as liquor storage). We propose contracting for a one-liter, dark-green jerry can specifically for the purposes of our relationship with Burgunden Breu Pubs.
(2) Alternately, we propose contracting for a plastic one-liter bottle made out of opaque plastic, resembling the shape and color of a military flask.

Should this endeavor meet with a success, we propose the following:
1. A pilot period in which the drinks will be provided at a discount.
2. Educational material for your bartenders on the different types of BTL products.
3. Financial support from BTL for a joint advertising campaign in the relevant markets of your choosing.
Should the pilot period meet with a success, we propose an initial 5-year exclusivity period in which we will not provide the one-liter bottles (or mini-jerry cans) to other restaurant franchises and will not sell them at retail. They will only be available at Burgunden Breu Pubs.

Yours sincerely
Jaxon “Jax” Metacore,
Chief Product Officer,
Barleycorn Tactical Liquors
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:34 pm

To: Jaxon “Jax” Metacore, Chief Product Officer of Barleycorn Tactical Liquors, Allanea

Mr. Metacore,

We are very glad to know of the progress of your development of products that we can stock in our bars. We have been in touch with our partners at Terembev Beverages, who should be in touch with you shortly. We await the negotiations between you before we make any decisions.

I would definitely say that while the flasks you proposed are probably easier to utilize and ship, the mini-jerry cans proposed seem to be much more on brand and eye catching when it comes to awareness of Barleycorn Tactical Liquors. That being said, we will await the final decisions between Terembev and yourselves.

Sincerely,

Elle Divarolli,
My Factbook

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade