NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breu Pubs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:31 am

To: Gerardo de la Vegra, Organización de Restaurantes y Cantinas de Provincias Interiores, The Composite Catholic Monarchy of Spain
Erica Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breueries
Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Spain

Gerardo de la Vegra,

We are very sorry to inform you that your application to open Breu Pub locations in Spain has been declined at the highest levels of our corporation. As you might be aware, Burgunden Breu Pubs are a division of Burgunden Breueries. You may or may not be aware that Golden Cross is also a major brand of Burgunden Breueries. Recently, a Golden Cross brewing facility was constructed at great cost to us in your nation, only to be promptly taken over and nationalized by elements in your government. We have yet to receive compensation for this and we have only just recently been able to secure jobs for all the foreign employees of this facility who were forced out.

This breuerie was enormous - well beyond the normal scope of facilities that we typically construct, as we were stretching our new market budget in order to work with your economic authorities to provide employment for approximately 10,000 local citizens. That's well past the normal job base that most breueries can provide, but...We did it. We built the facility and were able to create the direct and indirect jobs that would keep it operating, as well as employ several thousand of your local citizens, only to have the rug yanked out from under us.

While we certainly don't blame you or your organization directly, you have the unfortunate coincidence to live in the nation whose horrible economic policies cost us an enormous hit to our bottom line for 2016.
In the scheme of things and the volume of business, it was a drop in the bucket when measured with the success our other locations and large volume of exported and off-site crafted breus sold around the globe. However, we would be beyond foolish if we were to flush more money down a bad hole by opening more facilities, in this case restaurants, in the same nation that seized our property and assets such a short time ago.

It will be some time before we are reassured that your nation has stabilized enough to re-invest more infrastructure and capital into it, risking assets that could be put to better use in a nation that won't seize it in contravention to International Law. Such actions leave us with no way to recoup the job or prestige loss, let alone the lost capital. Please don't take personal offense, as we know you are not responsible for the actions of the previous administration, but you still must see our predicament in working with you inside your home country and risking another huge financial loss.

Until that time of stabilization, we wish you well and hope you are successful in your endeavors, but we cannot take such another risk. Good luck to you all.

Sincerely,

Erica Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breueries
Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:37 pm

ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT WITH GOOD FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, AND DIVINE BEER!
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Hongko (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hongko (Ancient) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:18 pm

BreuPub Locations Application

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Hongko

Demonym: Hongkish

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Hongkish Foreign Investment Authority

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Mr. Soon won

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: Hyunseon, Dosong(To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)

Special Size requirements
(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): regular city

Currency used: Hongko Wen

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: none
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests? none

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The United People's Federation of Charellia

Demonym: Charellian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Ministry of Commerce

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Executor Dana Hoover

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:
-435 Smyth Ave., Colburg, Di.
-222 Stormway, Piraea, Di.
-7854 Rossen St., Twinbridge, Or.
-85 Paeling, Cenaea City, Cen.
-265 Imperial St. Norida City, Nor.

Special Size requirements Standard sizes will do

Currency used: Unial (U)

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: NA

Any other requests?

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran

Demonym:Imperial Ame Ranian

Agency or Organization requesting locations:Imperial Fine Dining Inc

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:Mr.Brian Quinn

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:Imperial Stadium (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)

Special Size requirementslocated in Stadium
(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):

Currency used:florin

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:Nope
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests?Nope

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:37 am

To: Mr. Soon Won, Hongkish Foreign Investment Authority, The Republic of Hongko
From: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Hongko

Soon Won,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your Republic. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Hongko continuing to grow the Hongkish private sector, as well as culturally expanding Hongkish horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am

To: Executor Dana Hoover, Charellian Ministry of Commerce, The United People's Federation of Charellia
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Charellia

Executor Dana Hoover,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your United People's Federation. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 5 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Charellia continuing to grow the Charellian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Charellian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:53 am

To: Mr. Brian Quinn, Imperial Fine Dining Inc., The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Imperial Ame Ran

Mr. Quinn,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your United States. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Imperial Ame Ran continuing to grow the Imperial Ame Ranian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Imperial Ame Ranian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:01 am

My Factbook

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:44 am

Dear Mr Germetz,

Below is a application for Burgunden Brue Pubs in New Doltania.

Yours Sincerely,
Rudi F. Hanover MP
Home Office Minister of State for Alcohol and Drugs

Application:
Nation For Brue Pubs Locations: New Doltania
Demonym: New Doltanian
Agency or organisation requesting locations: Home Office
Name of Official from Organisation Requesting Locations: Rudi F Hanover MP
Named Locations of BruePubs Requested: 56 Alberton Street West, Centre District, Cit Gratnia; 78 Blueford Road, Eastside, Porta Cruz; 43 Baltic Way, Executive District, Occhenfjord
Special Size Requirements: Alberton Street West and Blueford Road in regular suburban areas, Baltic Way in city centre
Currency Used: Dev
Special National or Regional Drinks/Dishes to add to menu: Drink: Struaegervaa: An orange juice, gin and vodka cocktail
Food: Doltanivanov: Almond flavoured biscuits
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:09 am

To: Minister Rudi F Hanover, Ministry of State for Alcohol and Drugs, Home Office of The Democratic States of New Doltania
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in New Doltania

Minister Hanover,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Democratic States. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 3 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with New Doltania and continuing to grow the New Doltanian private sector, as well as culturally expanding New Doltanian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 am

My Factbook

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 pm

To: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations
Re: Vannish Locations

I represent a company which develops districts across Vangaziland. We have two openings I think will fit your company well.

The first is in North Emeros, not far from the University District. It is still on the outskirts of the Downtown District, on the North side of the Emerott River of Vangaziland's capital city. The pub should expect a mix of corporate, student and tourism interests represented in the consumer base.

The same could be said for the Blue Coast location. Blue Coast University is farther away, but everybody comes to the beach. One of the most trendy areas is around the intersection of Boardwalk & Promenade. The North to South and East to West running roads along the beach meet here. Your location won't be right on the intersection, but within it's district.

Our company looks forward to working with yours. Here's to success in the future.
-Eddie Dansen

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Vangaziland

Demonym: Vannish (places & things), Vangazi (people)

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Tower Flight Development Corp.

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Eddie Dansen, Product Manager

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city) Shopping District, North Emeros, VNG Boardwalk Ave & Promenade Road, Blue Coast,VNG

Emeros: Downtown Blue Coast: Boardwalk (both pubs would be smaller than suburban/wide open space locations)

Currency used: Gazi/NSD

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:
Royal Imperial Brewery AVBF Medal Winners, up to and including bronze, Vannish Meatball Sub as featured at the AVBF

Any other requests? Let the locals get their cut too? Local jobs, community support.. The good stuff.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:02 pm

To: Eddie Dansen, Tower Flight Development Corporation, The Empire of Vangaziland
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Vangaziland

Mr. Dansen,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Empire. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 2 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Vangaziland and continuing to grow the Vannish private sector, as well as culturally expanding Vangazi horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm

My Factbook

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sat May 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran

Demonym:Imperial Ame Ranians

Agency or Organization requesting locations:Imperial investors Inc

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:Gena Monna

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:New Stanton 1003 Business Drive (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):regular location

Currency used:florin

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:N/A

Any other requests?N/A

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 am

To: Gena Monna, Imperial investors Inc, The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Imperial Ame Ran

Gena Monna,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your United States. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Imperial Ame Ran continuing to grow the Imperial Ame Ranian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Imperial Ame Ranian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm

The 2018 Annual Alpen View Brew Festival is under way! In honor of this treasured tradition, the third meal is half off per dining party.*

* Other limitations may apply. Ask your server for details.
My Factbook

Likar
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Likar » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations:

Demonym: Likari

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Linka Corp.

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Mahmoud Lincon

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: Doobala, Clinton District

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): Regular city, no requirments.

Currency used: Biter (1.50 - 1 Biter)

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Nothing, but if possible, a Likari Beer, normal beer but with a lot less alcohol (religious reasons)

Any other requests?: Nien!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Muslim and proud!
Your Local Dank Meme Lord™
Classical(ish) Liberal
Seriously, why are you looking at this.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:54 pm

To: Mahmoud Lincon, Linka Corporation, The Military Junta of Likar
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Likar

Mahmoud Lincon,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your Military Junta. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Likar, continuing to grow the Likari private sector, as well as culturally expanding Likari horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 am

The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples (Nusantara)
Demonym: Indonesia (/Nusantara)

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Ministry of Economic Growth and Trade

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:Joehan D. Löwenhoek

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)
Bali: Kuta Beach, Main City, Denpasar, Old town, and. Bali Int. Airport

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): one in an airline terminal, and the rest are surburban or regular city

Currency used: Rupiah

None though you may add more
Any other requests? only people on the age of 19> Are allowed
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:28 pm

To: Joehan D. Löwenhoek, Ministry of Economic Growth and Trade, The Democratic Republic of Indonesian Peoples
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Indonesian Peoples

Joehan D. Löwenhoek,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your Democratic Republic. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 5 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Indonesian Peoples, continuing to grow the Indonesian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Indonesian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:06 am

To. Burgunden Breu Pubs
From. Vicenzo Ferragamo, CEO Transalpino SA

Dear Sirs,

Please find our application to operate in Monforte bellow.

Demonym:

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Transalpino Drinks SA

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Lorenzo Ferragamo

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: Monfortinho, Lucca, Sotello and around the nation

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): High street

Currency used: Monforti M$

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Cherry liquor

Any other requests? None at the time

We thank you for your attention and expect to hear from you soon.

LFerragamo
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 am

[OOC: Re-posting for the bump. Thanks.]

To: Vicenzo Ferragamo, CEO, Transalpino SA, The Principality of Monforte
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Monforte

Vicenzo Ferragamo,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Principality. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 3 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

We will also add cherry liquor to the menu in all Monfortean locations, per request.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Monforte, continuing to grow the Monfortean private sector, as well as culturally expanding Monfortean horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Columbian Union
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbian Union » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: USC / United States of Columbia

Demonym: Columbian

Agency or Organization requesting locations:
Tampa Development Council/Consejo de Desarrollo de Tampa
Boston Development Council/Comhairle Forbartha Boston
Chicago Southern Development Council/Chicago Südlichen Entwicklungsrat

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:
Tito Armando (Tampa)
Dálach MacLean (Boston)
Elli König (Chicago)

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)
1536 Séptima Avenida Este, Tampa, Florida FL-1605
98 Sráid Herbert, Boston, Massachusetts MA-1144
7056 Südwestallee, Chicago, Illinois IL-0636

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):
Tampa: Regular City
Boston: Mall
Chicago: Suburban location

Currency used: Columbian Dollar (CMD)

Floridano: beer, usually Heineken brand, mixed with Horchata de arroz in the continental USC or with Horchata de ajonjolí in Puerto Rico and Cuba.
Anaranjado: orange wine mixed with agave nectar. Other citrus drinks can be added, most commonly Grapefruit juice, lemonade, or limeade.

Any other requests?
Last edited by Columbian Union on Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
United States - Vereinigte Staaten - Estados Unidos - États Unis - Verenigde Staten

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade