NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breu Pubs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Mr. Germetz,

I come to you today to extend a warm welcome to you, because we are looking to bring you in to Oppidum Airport- Woodstead's busiest and largest airport, which is growing at a rather alarming rate. We are currently seeking more companies to let our units out to. Nearly 800 passenger-packed planes touch down and take off at the airport every single week- surely Burgunden Breu Pubs wants their finger in that pie- especially in the old Woodsteasian brewery capital!

As you may know, Oppidum's new Breu Pubs have made such a turnout for the city- the port workers, university student, families, and more are there contributing to a great and trusted company. The service we have witnessed from your business is impeccable, and we applaud your standard. It is something we at Oppidum Airport merit, but we also want Breu Pubs to be something Oppidum Airport can take pride in.

Therefore, I now have filled out the application in order to help the process; I propose that even though the request is for one, it will be two adjacent units at the airport- at Terminal Three!
BreuPub Locations Application

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in: The Republic of Woodstead

Demonym: Woodsteasian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Oppidum Airport (officially Oppidum International Airport Management Group)

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Ms. Roisin O'Flaherty

Number of BreuPubs requested: One (though we would be open to you requesting more in other terminals)

Named Locations of BPs requested: Terminal 3 (double unit), Oppidum Airport, Caelumside, OPPIDUM

Special Size requirements: None.

Currency used: Woodsteasian Credit

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: - We notice that other Breu Pubs locations requested in Oppidum to use Riveters Pudding- we would be equally interested in order for the people to experience a local dish.

Any other requests?N/A
We do hope you accept. If there are any doubts, please refer to this page here. Any further queries can reach myself at hqretail@oppwd.co.wd.

Warmly,
Roisin O'Flaherty
Manager for Retail Solutions, Oppidum Airport

Sent by R.OFlaherty at 0315 hours local time. 14 Jun 2014.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

San Pera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby San Pera » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:45 am

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in (or Cruise Lines): San Pera

Demonym: Perran

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Milford Intl Airport

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:Milford Intl Airport

Number of BreuPubs requested:5
(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping or business district, etc.)
Milford Intl Airport
Terminal 1
Terminal 3
Terminal 5
Terminal 6
Terminal 8

Named Locations of BPs requested:

Special Size requirements
(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):Airline Terminal, so please regulate space

Currency used: Perran Credit (1PC=1.2 NSD)

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:n/a
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests? This is an airport with passengers from a lot of countries. Be reasonable please when serving alchool, and if you see somebody getting drunk (or indescent), please report him to the Security.
Proud Co-Founder of Atlanticana
Authored Issue #1263

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:00 am

To: Roisin O'Flaherty, Manager for Retail Solutions, Oppidum Airport, Woodstead
From: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Woodstead

Roisin O'Flaherty,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open another Burgunden BreuPub location in your fair city. Of course we are pleased at the overwhelming success of our current operations in Oppidum, and were remarking that we might want to have a location in the airport, as well. So, it is ironically fortuitous that you have contacted us.

The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also continue to use the local suppliers and vendors in use at the other two Oppidum locations.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Woodstead and continuing to grow the Woodsteasian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Woodsteasian horizons. We will be sure to fill out the necessary paperwork with the airport authorities soon.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:29 am

To: Joe Kieleburg, Director, Milford International Airport, San Pera
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in San Pera

Joe Kieleburg,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your nation. However, we would like to start with one to begin with in your airport, as 5 seems excessive in one institutional complex in one city. That is a recipe for multiple failures and closings, a process known as over-saturation of a market. Oversaturation is financially straining and damaging to a company, especially one that is trying to keep its brand unique. So, we would like to start with one location and see how well that goes over the first year, and then possibly open a second the next year, pending results.

The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. We will also act quickly to find local suppliers and vendors, only using suppliers outside your nation when no suitable, adequate vendor/supplier can be found.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with San Pera and continuing to grow the Perran private sector, as well as culturally expanding Perran horizons. We will be sure to fill out the necessary paperwork with the airport authorities soon.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 am

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Message recipient: Stefan Germetz, Vice President of BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
Message sender: Noah Cisterns, Minister of Commerce, Government of Costa Aluria

08 November 2014

Mr. Germetz:

It is with great respect that I address you today regarding the matter of opening Burgunden BreuPub locations within Costa Aluria. Please accept this letter and the enclosed application as our formal invitation.

The nation of Costa Aluria has recently undertaken an inventory of globally known brands available within our islands, and our findings indicate a noticeable lack of options available. While for many years our people have been content and loyal to local options, it appears time indeed for our nation to embrace a wider range of options, with invitations to international companies made with competitive selection. Burgunden BreuPubs was one such name presented for possible expansion in a recent surveys conducted throughout our islands; this comes on the heels of receiving many letters of interest from your fans within our nation. In the survey itself, your brand proved true to the responses we had received in the mail, with high marks from our citizens and visiting tourists alike. Since there is such an invested interest from our residents--whom we are here to serve, and from our visitors--the overarching backbone of our economy, it is only logical to invite your operations into our islands with open arms. Indeed, such an invitation is well past due.

Enclosed is our application to open twelve BreuPub locations at strategic spots within our islands. These locations include Calista, Callipygia, Corsair Cay, Costa Balboa, Haka Coast, Marauder's Coast, Mosaic, Port Evangeline, Saint Lucius, Vancouver, Victoria Coast, and Wycliffe Press. We understand that opening locations is a venture requiring a large initial investment, and while we expect our citizen's loyalty to remain largely local-centric, we also expect these expansion BreuPub locations to carve out a sizeable market. Our best estimates anticipate your initial investment paying dividends in a very short time.

We look forward with great anticipation to your reply, and are greatly excited to bring in your quality foods and beverages to our islands.

With great respect,
Noah Cisterns
Minister of Commerce, Government of Costa Aluria

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in (or Cruise Lines): Costa Aluria

Demonym: Costa Alurian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Costa Alurian Ministry of Commerce

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Noah Cisterns

Number of BreuPubs requested: 12
(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping or business district, etc.)
Named Locations of BPs requested: To be located in strategic locales within our islands: Calista, Callipygia, Corsair Cay, Costa Balboa, Haka Coast, Marauder's Coast, Mosaic, Port Evangeline, Saint Lucius, Vancouver, Victoria Coast, and Wycliffe Press

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): While some of these locations are located in small towns (Saint Lucius, for example, has just 729 permanent residents), we believe each is in a strategic enough location to warrant full size establishments.

Currency used: Costa Alurian Tupos, One Tupos=$1.95 USD

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Goat meat enjoys a high frequency in our islands thanks in part to its relative ease of access. As such, our cuisine prominently features goat dishes. Citizens and visitors looking for a cultural dish would be well served with at least one goat dish. Especially appreciated would be bell peppers stuffed with goat, as this is a particular cultural fancy within our islands. Additionally, as with any coastal locale, seafood figures prominently into our tastes; crab is an often requested entree, as is Ahi tuna and other fish.
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests?None at this time.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 am

To: Noah Cisterns, Ministry of Commerce, Costa Aluria
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Costa Aluria

Noah Cisterns,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair nation. We are great admirers of your island culture and people and know that these new establishments will all do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 12 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Costa Aluria and continuing to grow the Costa Alurian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Costa Alurian horizons.
Sincerely,

My Factbook

Centreplex Ltd
Secretary

Founded: Nov 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Centreplex Ltd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in (or Cruise Lines):Nightom
Demonym:Nightomiton. (Or here comes to Nightomese)
Agency or Organization requesting locations: Centreplex
Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Centreplex Ltd
Number of BreuPubs requested:(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping or business district, etc.)
2 in Knightingham(Knights Mall and Kings Valley)
4 in Kalari Scisseres (Food Plaza, Mighty Kilari Centre, On the Coast, Out on sea.
102 in Nightom City
And if you sign up with Centreplex, you could get even more!
Named Locations of BPs requested:Above.
Special Size requirements (will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):no.
Currency used: UniDollar. Brito Pound Sterling. (UniDollar is better value for money)
Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry): Banana and Irish Cream milkshakes.
Any other requests? no.

Centreplex

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

TO: Burgunden Breu Pubs!

Hello. I am writing to you today to tell you about a new company called Centreplex. Centreplex is a new 21st Century store which boasts 100s of high street retailers. We are going to tell you the advantages of signing your store up with Centreplex. Firstly, this will be a quick way to get stores. Each nation will be allowed to sign up 5 stores of their choice whether it is a major store (Example yours) or a quite enclosed store, or even a new store that is trying to become a high end retailer. When you sign up for a place in Centreplex, we will record how many Centreplex stores with your high end retailer in that has been constructed. Each month, we will send you a public message like this one saying if your store has either got a new store, or a few new store or less. (By the way: On the page they're called stalls). Stores with a thread will get higher priority and will be put on the big Centreplex stores. Here is the link: (CLICKY). If there is any inquires then don't hesitate to ask. Bear in mind we are not totally finished yet so you can just show interest on here.

Also in Nightom we would like to sign up for you stores.

For now, Goodbye.

Yours Lovely,

Jamie Kingston
CEO of Centreplex
Last edited by Centreplex Ltd on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:45 am

To: Jamie Kingston, CEO, Centreplex Ltd, Nightom
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Nightom

M. Kingston,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair nation. We noted that you had 102 locations down for Nightom City alone, and figuring that that might be a typo and was an excessive amount of locations in one city in a new market to begin with, we took the assumption that you meant 12 locations. In regards to your proposal to join in your network, we are not declining at the moment, but neither can we confirm interest at this time. I have passed along this proposal to the higher corporate authorities at Burgunden Breueries and partnered corporation, BDI, to make a decision and you will have to await word from them. As well, we are not connected to the Neu Engollian government or Finance Ministry, so you would have to contact them in order that they would decide the variety of stores to include in your complexes from our beloved Confederacy.

The 18 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Nightom and continuing to grow the Nightomiton private sector, as well as culturally expanding Nightomiton horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:22 pm

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 am

WE HAVE UPDATED OUR DRINKS MENU!
My Factbook

Kafrad
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2015

Postby Kafrad » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 pm

To:Burgunded Breu Pubs
Subject:BreuPubs.

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in: Kafrad

Demonym: Kafradish

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Kafrad Ministry of Interior

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Iov Valario

Number of BreuPubs requested: 6

Named Locations of BPs requested:Basil I Intl Airport, Downtown Kafrad, East Kafrad Mall, West Central (St James Blvd), Norht Kafrad (Movie St), City of Derptgrad, Main St.,

Special Size requirementsBasil I Inl Airport - airline terminal, Downtown Kafrad - located in a small building (already built), East Kafrad Mall - Mall, West Central (St James Blvd) - Regular building, Norht Kafrad (Movie St) - suburban, City of Derptgrad, Main St. - small suburban,

Currency used: Kafrad Rouble

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Kafrad Wine (just plain wine called "Kafrad")

Any other requests? n/a
Factbook | Kafrad Airport | World News Network | Kafrad Farms | Kafrad Diplomacy Page

RP population ~250 000
RP Armed Forces: ~30 000
Tech Level: Modern Times (2014-2017) (For WWI Rps - 1914-18)

Je Suis Charlie | Вставай, Новороссия!

Pro: Russia, Belarus, Novorussia (DPR & LPR), capitalism, Nationalism (Scotland, NI, Catalonia, etc), Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, drugs use, Serbia, Syria, Old Libya, USA (place xD), Mexico, Boers and their countries, CSA (except Texas).
Anti: Communism (mostly neutral), ISIS, religious extremism, feminism, criminals, Stalin, Lenin, Gitler, USA (government), Algeria & Current Libya, fascism, racism, Texas, wars.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:17 am

To: Iov Valario, Ministry of Interior, Kafrad
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Kafrad

Iov Valario,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair nation. We are confident that these new establishments will all do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 6 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. Your request to add Kafrad wine to the menu has been accepted, and at least for all Kafradish locations, this will happen. In regards to locations outside Kafrad, we will test market the wine in a few select locations to judge the reception it will have as an addition to our drinks menu.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Kafrad and continuing to grow the Kafradish private sector, as well as culturally expanding Kafradish horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 am

To: General Igor Klezkov III, Kheeriin Military, Kheeriin
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Kheeriin

General Igor Klezkov III,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair nation. We are confident that these new establishments will all do very well in your strong economic environment.

The 2 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors. Your request to add Kheer's Spirits to the menu has been accepted, and at least for all Kheer locations, this will happen. In regards to locations outside Kheeriin, we will test market the spirits in a few select locations to judge the reception it will have as an addition to our drinks menu.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Kheeriin and continuing to grow the Kheer private sector, as well as culturally expanding Kheer horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 am

My Factbook

Southwest Eastnorth
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2015

Postby Southwest Eastnorth » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:58 pm

TO: Whom it may concern - Burgunden Breu Pubs

Allow me introduce myself, I am Allistar Hainey-Schaad. I am CEO of the second largest Swennic franchising company. We are interested in purchasing a franchise of Burgunden Breu Pubs to place in the Swennic area. Below is the form we'd like to submit for approval for the purchasing of a franchise.

Thanks in advance,
Allistar Hainey-Schaad

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in (or Cruise Lines): Southwest Eastnorth

Demonym: Swennic

Agency or Organization requesting locations: HS Property Company

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Allistar Hainey-Schaad

Number of BreuPubs requested:9

(Please list all that you can - if multiple locations in one city, list downtown, mall, shopping or business district, etc.) 3 in Auberlen, 2 in Joestville, 2 in Copper Coast, 1 in Daughtry Springs and 1 in Comroy

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 am

To: Allistar Hainey-Schaad, HS Property Company, Southwest Eastnorth
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Southwest Eastnorth

Mr. Hainey-Schaad,

The 9 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Southwest Eastnorth and continuing to grow the Swennic private sector, as well as culturally expanding Swennic horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am

My Factbook

Trellin
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Chamber of Commerce,
3, Grand Avenue,
Cadenza
To whom it may concern,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. My name is Azara Fa'leh Tirest. I am the Chairman of the Commerce Board of the Protectorate of Cadenza, a territory which is fast becoming one of the most important places in Astyria to do business.

The Commerce Board is busily leading this growth, drawing in the best businesses from wherever we can find them. Without any trace of doubt or hesitation, we recognised Burgunden Breu Pubs as one such establishment, and it is one we want in Cadenza. We would be honoured to welcome such a prestigious new firm to do business in the Protectorate, on your own terms, and to do whatever is in our power to help facilitate your establishment in Cadenza. If it suits you to rent locations or to build them yourselves, rest assured that the Commerce Board will assist your efforts. Pursuant to that aim, we have actively sought out the most ideal locations from which to conduct business. A full list of specific addresses will follow with further details, such as rentals and floor plans.

If you have any queries whatsoever, I will do my utmost to answer them. I sincerely look forward to your reply, and in particular trust you will find our invitation ideal to your needs.

Yours in friendship,
Chairman of the Commerce Board

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in: Cadenza/Khade
Demonym: Cadenzan
Agency or Organization requesting locations: Board of Commerce
Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Azara Fa'leh-Tirest
Number of BreuPubs requested: Six.
Named Locations of BPs requested:
    12 Duke of Lindros Avenue, Cadenza [Great Central Ward]
    43 Taiyü Street, Cadenza [Temloth East Bank]
    16 Turquoise Quay, Temir [Harbour District]
    17 Sunrise Terrace, Ro'ekha [Centre]
    25 Watermill Street, Vedkathna [Riverside]
    38 Old Market Street, Lema [Downtown]
Special Size requirements: Will generally be in urban (downtown) locations, consisting of one floor.
Currency used: Tezahr
Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Probably. I dunno my own culture. Scusi.
Any other requests? Nah biy.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 02, 2015 11:32 pm

To: Azara Fa'leh Tirest, Chairman, Commerce Board of the Protectorate of Cadenza, Trellin
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Khade/Trellin

Azara Fa'leh Tirest,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair territory. We are confident that these new establishments will all do very well in your strong economic environment. We have watched the economic climate of Cadenza grow exponentially and are most excited to begin to broach this market.

The 6 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Khade continuing to grow the Cadenzan private sector, as well as culturally expanding Cadenzan horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Mon May 04, 2015 5:57 am

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The Northern Kingdoms

Demonym: Northern Kingdomer

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Vinterväg Trade Corporation

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Mr. Gustav Vinterväg

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:
3 in:
KRONASTAD
GULDSTEN
HÄLLEBERG
STORHAMN
DANSARKYSS
TYVÅLL
GUDARSTAD

2 in:
HAVSTAD
TRÅLARE
PERSSON
HELMUTBORG

1 in:
BERGENSTEN
GRONHOLM
SKELENHEIM
LINDSTRÖM
SKOGSLOTT

Will either be in malls, hotels, dorms, airports and seaports, or in standalone buildings.

Currency used: Krona

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Intoxication Fruit Wine: Good tasting and strong wine, finer than grape wine.
Prisoner Fruit Wine: Wine that is said to make the drinker slightly more attractive.
Holstaur Milk Mead Beer: Beer made from Holstaur milk converted into mead.

Any other requests?
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 am

To: Gustav Vinterväg, Chairman, Commerce Board of the Protectorate of Cadenza, The Northern Kingdoms
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in The Northern Kingdoms

Mr. Vinterväg,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your fair territory. We are confident that these new establishments will all do very well in your strong economic environment. For now, plans will be in effect to only open one location per city and build up popularity before opening multiple locations in the same municipality.

The 34 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with The Northern Kingdoms continuing to grow the Northern Kingdomer private sector, as well as culturally expanding Northern Kingdomer horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 am

MAKE A TRIP IN TO
SAMPLE ONE OF OUR DOZENS OF BEERS ON TAP!
My Factbook

Forlini and its Dominion
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Forlini and its Dominion » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am

Dear Mr Germetz,

Mianna International Airport has recently undergone a massive overhaul of its main terminal, transforming terminal one into a rather immense structure. We at Mianna International are looking for more companies to occupy our new retail spaces, so that passengers and any visitor alike may enjoy more choices of retail during their visit. We feel that a renowned company as successful as Burgunden Breu Pubs would be the perfect choice for our airport.

Mianna International is the main airport that serves the capital of Forlini. Nestled by the Mediterranean Sea, it offers a spectacular view of the Forlinian Rivieras' pristine waters both from the ground and up from the air. The airport is considered the gateway to Forlini, with an ongoing revitalisation of terminal two and a construction of a third terminal that will increase the overall capacity of the airport. That being said, we extend to you an invitation to bring you into Mianna International.

Please find attached the application that we have filled. We do hope that you may accept this exciting business prospect.

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The Empire of Forlini and its Dominion

Demonym: Forlinian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Mianna International Airport (Operated by Capital Port Authority of Mianna)

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Mme. Loretta de Gries

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: Terminal One, Main Concourse

Special Size requirements: None

Currency used: Forliri

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: If possible, we ask BreuPubs to serve rose wine, which is something Forlinians really love. For the dish, we would like BP to serve Forlinian Pesto Steak, which is a strictly medium-rare steak with pesto sauce.

Any other requests? N/A

If there are any concerns, please refer to our page.

Yours,

Mme. Loretta de Gries
Retail Manager, Mianna International Airport

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:55 pm

To: Mme. Loretta de Gries, Retail Manager, Mianna International Airport, Forlini and its Dominion
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Forlini and its Dominion

Mme. Loretta de Gries,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open a Burgunden BreuPub location in your Great Empire. We are confident that this new establishment will do very well in your strong economic environment. Airport locations are ideal for us, and seem to become successful much quicker than normal city locations.

The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.
Forlinian Pesto Steak sounds delicious and we will sure to save a spot on our menu for it. As for the rose wine, we like to keep a good stock of local wines on hand, so that will not be an issue, either.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Forlini and its Dominion, as we are continuing to grow the Forlinian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Forlinian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade