NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breu Pubs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:52 am

To: Lieutenant Colonel Spiro Leonas, Minister of Trade, of New Tryphalia

From: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie

Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in New Tryphalia

Lt. Col. Leonas,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Republic. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 5 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

We do have some such Hellenic delights and beverages on our menu in other locations around the world, and will be happy to add them to the Tryphalian locations, as well.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with New Tryphalia, continuing to grow the Tryphalian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Tryphalian horizons.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations

[OOC to Texkentuck: I have TG'd you several times and wasted way more effort than I should have to. I was not happy with that app at all, for all the reasons we discussed. You refuse to cooperatively RP and follow simple instructions rather than make your spammy posts. I will NOT delete this comment. This is my thread. Take it elsewhere and do not post to my threads again.
FURTHER EDIT: Context will be gone as he has wiped out the app and I am requesting the Texkentuck post be deleted.]
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
N&I Mentor - TG me for help.
Please check my Factbook for answers, TG me for everything else.
Important Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:33 am

ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT WITH GOOD FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, AND DIVINE BEER!

[* Image used in parody/fair use with no profit gain. All rights to original publisher]
N&I Mentor - TG me for help.
Please check my Factbook for answers, TG me for everything else.
Important Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade