NATION

PASSWORD

Commoner Energy Inc. [OPEN/Energy Storefront/MT/WIP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wyrnsturm
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyrnsturm » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:37 am

Dear Mr J.Coffman,

We are delighted to know that you have accepted our application and are excited for your first shipment to arrive in our port soon. However I am writing this letter only to let you know that you might have misdirected the following message to my nation which I'm sure it was meant for another nation. I have attached the said letter to this telegram for your convenience.

And again, it is nice doing business with you, Mr J.Coffman. Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
Peter McDaire - Supreme Economy Overseer

To: Government of the Wyrnsturm Empire.
Subject: Re: Resource Application
Encryption: High

To whom this may concern,

Thank you again for your previous letter and for your application today. We are happy that you chose us over our many competitors around the world for your energy needs. Commoner Energies is dedicated to providing safe and equally cheap energy to the everyday man; we want to help power the world through green and other sources of energy. Because we believe a Common source of energy profits the Common man; our goal is to provide cheaper and more efficient means of energy for all - providing fuel for these efforts is our passion. I am happy to say that that your application has been accepted! Your total cost, per quarterly lapse and two percent discount, will arise to $970,100,000 NSD per monthly quarter; price has been adjusted to lower total cost by two point sixty million as an additional discount for your time and courtesy of us. Your shipments will arrive to your destination safely on time every month. Thank you again for choosing CEI and please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

OCC: For the record, I will be selling crude oil in this app. You mentioned it before and "Unspecific" means anything, which wont work for the sake of keeping the process simple. So Crude Oil it shall be. And Thank you for your criticism - im happy you hold this storefront in high regards.

Khaaaayos is good, khaaaayos is strooonk!

CALLING ALL ANTI-PONYISTS!

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade