NATION

PASSWORD

Silkjd City Or Kin Huai International Airport[Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Silkjd City Or Kin Huai International Airport[Closed]

Postby Silkjd » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 am

Image

Silkjd City Or Kin Huai International Airport

世逸城柯建淮國際機場

世イシティ柯建淮国際空港

IATA: SJC
ICAO: ORKW

OPERATOR: Silkjd Airport Authority
SERVES: Silkjd City
LOCATION: District of Tongxia,Silkjd City
ELEVATION (above Mean Sea Level): 35 m
APPLICATION CLOSED-NEW STOREFRONT COMING SOON!
Last edited by Silkjd on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

History of Or Kin Huai International Airport

Postby Silkjd » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm

In 1920, British Silkjd government started to built the Tongxia Air Base in order to enhance the air security of Silkjd. In 1939, the government started the civil aviation activities in Tongxia Air Base, and changed the name of the air base as Silkjd City Airport and Air Base.
In 1946, Silkjd gained independence from Britain. As far as enhancing the international position of Silkjd, the Silkjd Government started to build the first terminal to stimulate the needs of future. In 1952, the first terminal started to use. After 1956, the air base moved and Silkjd Airport would only keep some air force functions. In 1979, the second terminal started to use.
In 1980, the airport was renamed as Silkjd City Or Kin Huai International Airport in order to memorize the old leader who led Silkjd become a communist state. Though Silkjd become a capitalist and democratic state again in 2012, the name still remains unchanged. Now, Silkjd Or Kin Huai International Airport has six terminals.
For airline application,please fill the following form.
*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation:
Name of Airline:
Airline CEO:
Airline Lounge:
Number of gates:Terminal #X(Gate#X,#XX....)
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):
Day Selection:
[] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[] Thursday
[] Friday
[] Saturday
[] Sunday

Terminals:
Last edited by Silkjd on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 41 times in total.

User avatar
New Ecopia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 675
Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 pm

*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of New Ecopia
Name of Airline: Air New Ecopia
Airline CEO: Francis Le Blanc
Airline Lounge: Air New Ecopia Premier Lounge
Number of gates:Terminal #1(Gate#1 to #10)
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 12
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday
- New Zealand in "2013" RP (Allies: Australia, United States & NATO)
Delanshar wrote:Revised for SAMs

First roll: Argentine strike on Falklands
0-10: Strikes do major damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
10-15: Strikes do major damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
15-40: Strikes do moderate damage, and significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
40-55: Strikes do moderate, but few planes intercepted/shot down
55-70: Strikes do mild damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
70-100: Strikes do mild damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down

Better?


My Political Test Result: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/192080/

Full Member of The Asian Union

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

New Ecopia wrote:*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of New Ecopia
Name of Airline: Air New Ecopia
Airline CEO: Francis Le Blanc
Airline Lounge: Air New Ecopia Premier Lounge
Number of gates:Terminal #1(Gate#1 to #10)
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 12
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday

Approved

User avatar
OBIDOS
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Air route Braganza to Silkjd

Postby OBIDOS » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 am

*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation:The United Kingdom of Kartolandia
Name of Airline:KartoWings
Airline CEO: Fernando Pinto
Airline Lounge: Yes
Number of gates:Terminal #X(Gate#X,#XX....)3
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial both
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):4
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[] Saturday
[x] Sunday


Regards

Fernando Pinto
( CEO Kartowings )

Braganza (BRZ)
Last edited by OBIDOS on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Riysa
Senator
 
Posts: 4419
Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Riysa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 am

Image
Riysian Ministry of Transport
Riysian Airways
"One Unified Nation, For Eternity"
"Soar Above the Earth; Fly Under the Eagle"

Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Riysa
Name of Airline: Riysian Airways
Airline CEO: M.Makhlouf
Airline Lounge: Riysian Airways Lounge
Number of gates:Terminal #2(Gate#21 to #32)
Flight type:Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 12
Day Selection:
[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[] Thursday
[] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday
الجمهورية العربية الريسي
امة عربية واحدة ذات رسالة خالدة
Riysian Arab Republic
One Arab Nation, With An Eternal Message!

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

OBIDOS wrote:*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation:The United Kingdom of Kartolandia
Name of Airline:KartoWings
Airline CEO: Fernando Pinto
Airline Lounge: Yes
Number of gates:Terminal #X(Gate#X,#XX....)3
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial both
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):4
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[] Saturday
[x] Sunday


Regards

Fernando Pinto
( CEO Kartowings )

Braganza (BRZ)

Which gates?
We are waiting for your reply.

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Riysa wrote:(Image)
Riysian Ministry of Transport
Riysian Airways
"One Unified Nation, For Eternity"
"Soar Above the Earth; Fly Under the Eagle"

Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Riysa
Name of Airline: Riysian Airways
Airline CEO: M.Makhlouf
Airline Lounge: Riysian Airways Lounge
Number of gates:Terminal #2(Gate#21 to #32)
Flight type:Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 12
Day Selection:
[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[] Thursday
[] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday

Approved

User avatar
Resource Extraction Solutions Inc
Attaché
 
Posts: 78
Founded: Dec 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Resource Extraction Solutions Inc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Official Name of Nation:
Name of Airline: Atomic Airways
Airline CEO:Paxton Neumann
Airline Lounge:
Number of gates:Terminal 3 (gates 301-302)
Flight type:Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):14
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Resource Extraction Solutions Inc wrote:Official Name of Nation:
Name of Airline: Atomic Airways
Airline CEO:Paxton Neumann
Airline Lounge:
Number of gates:Terminal 3 (gates 301-302)
Flight type:Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):14
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday

Approved

User avatar
Kartolandia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kartolandia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 am

Silkjd wrote:
OBIDOS wrote:*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation:The United Kingdom of Kartolandia
Name of Airline:KartoWings
Airline CEO: Fernando Pinto
Airline Lounge: Yes
Number of gates:Terminal Intl outside EU gates 201-207
Flight type:Cargo/Commercial both
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week):4
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[] Saturday
[x] Sunday


Regards

Fernando Pinto
( CEO Kartowings )

Braganza (BRZ)

Which gates?
We are waiting for your reply.

Apologies for such an error

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 am

Kartolandia wrote:
Silkjd wrote:Which gates?
We are waiting for your reply.

Apologies for such an error

Approved. However, since we don't have gate #201-#207,we will arrange your application into Gate #303-#309 in Terminal 3.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

User avatar
OBIDOS
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby OBIDOS » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 am

Silkjd wrote:
Kartolandia wrote:

Approved. However, since we don't have gate #201-#207,we will arrange your application into Gate #303-#309 in Terminal 3.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.



Thank you

User avatar
Nation M
Diplomat
 
Posts: 668
Founded: Dec 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

M Jet

Postby Nation M » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 am

Airline Application
Image
Official Name of Nation: The disputed territories of Nation M
Name of Airline: M Jet
Airline CEO: Max Duklix
Airline Lounge: N/A
Number of gates: #310
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 1
Day Selection:

[x] Thursday
Last edited by Nation M on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
My Nation is not entirely representative of my personal views

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Nation M wrote:Airline Application
(Image)
Official Name of Nation: The disputed territories of Nation M
Name of Airline: M Jet
Airline CEO: Max Duklix
Airline Lounge: N/A
Number of gates: #310
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 1
Day Selection:

[x] Thursday

Approved

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 am

bump

User avatar
Ruskandoria
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskandoria » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 am

Official Name of Nation: The Royal Commonwealth of Ruskandoria
Name of Airline: Corsaire International
Airline CEO: Rupert Surcoeuf
Airline Lounge: Lounge Corsaire
Number of gates: Terminal #3 (Gate #324 to #327)
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 3
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[] Friday
[x] Saturday
[] Sunday

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 am

Ruskandoria wrote:Official Name of Nation: The Royal Commonwealth of Ruskandoria
Name of Airline: Corsaire International
Airline CEO: Rupert Surcoeuf
Airline Lounge: Lounge Corsaire
Number of gates: Terminal #3 (Gate #324 to #327)
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 3
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[] Friday
[x] Saturday
[] Sunday

Approved.

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 am

BUMP

User avatar
Scandinaviay
Envoy
 
Posts: 312
Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandinaviay » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 pm

*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Scandinaviay
Name of Airline: Scandinavi-Air
Airline CEO: Mikko Niinistö
Airline Lounge: N/A
Number of gates: Terminal #3 (Gate #330 to Gate #340)
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 28
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday

User avatar
Venaleria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 616
Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Image

Crown Secretarial Services



Dear Sir or Madam,

Venaleria's Crown Secretarial Services would like to become a business partner with Kin Huai International Airport. We offer the best in the making of documents and official writings for world nations. In recent growths to the business, we have begun to offer services to other companies and businesses. You can find all of our information and some examples of our work at:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=218882

Through this partnership, Crown would be honored to produce official documents or legislation for Kin Huai International Airport as well as the renovation of the storefront and other tasks. Payment for our services would be a reduced price of NSD$8000.00 for each document as well as a simple advertisement on your storefront page. We hope this cooperation would lead to friendship between our organizations and the administration of an efficient company. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jean-Jacques Dubois
Chief Executive Administrator
Crown Secretarial Services™
Vice President of Aurentina, representing Lüsen, District 375
Election Commissioner for the Red-Greens Party
NSG Senate Administrator
Ambassador to the Totally Rad Party
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.
"Is it behind the bunny?" "It IS the bunny!" -MP

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 am

Scandinaviay wrote:*Airline Application
Official Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Scandinaviay
Name of Airline: Scandinavi-Air
Airline CEO: Mikko Niinistö
Airline Lounge: N/A
Number of gates: Terminal #3 (Gate #330 to Gate #340)
Flight type: Commercial
Frequency (Number of Flights Per Week): 28
Day Selection:
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday

Approved

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 am

Venaleria wrote:
Crown Secretarial Services



Dear Sir or Madam,

Venaleria's Crown Secretarial Services would like to become a business partner with Kin Huai International Airport. We offer the best in the making of documents and official writings for world nations. In recent growths to the business, we have begun to offer services to other companies and businesses. You can find all of our information and some examples of our work at:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=218882

Through this partnership, Crown would be honored to produce official documents or legislation for Kin Huai International Airport as well as the renovation of the storefront and other tasks. Payment for our services would be a reduced price of NSD$8000.00 for each document as well as a simple advertisement on your storefront page. We hope this cooperation would lead to friendship between our organizations and the administration of an efficient company. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jean-Jacques Dubois
Chief Executive Administrator
Crown Secretarial Services™

Thank you for promoting your service. Nevertheless, we desired to reject your invitation.
Sorry for any inconvience caused.

User avatar
Silkjd
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 am

BUMP

User avatar
Thousandsuns
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Image



To: Or Kin Huai International Airport
From: Garth Feyh - CEO, IH Automotives
Re: IH EBUS Promotion

Image
1000suns EBUS™

Sir,
Allow me introduce myself, I am Garth Feyh is CEO to IH Auto. My purpose composed this message is because wish to notify our electric bus that is beneficial for your company.

We also like to notify that all purchases before 20th Feb 2012 will given 15% discount

Thanks in advance

Regard
Image

Garth Feyh
CEO, IH Automotives




North Springcrest Circle , Lightwood Forest
Brauning Precinct, Königfurten Head, 9900HH-68,
Königfurten, Thousandsuns
Tel - 0088-1234-7878
www.ih-auto.com

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Townsvalley

Advertisement

Remove ads