NATION

PASSWORD

U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency [Defense Storefront]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Belfras
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Belfras » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am

Kingdom of Belfras
His Majesties Armed Forces

Good morning.

I believe it is to be expected that, after being immensely impressed by previous items released by yourselves, that we have returned to gain the OMPP Domestic Manufacturing Licenses for the UAE Systems Modular Personal Body Armor System™ (MPBAS™) and Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves. For the sake of unit difference, we also wish to alter the camouflage pattern and colourings of these items produced for our use and the uniform set already in use. Should this be accepted, we will be immensely gratefull.

Should our order be accepted, the payment will be in a one-lump sum much like the previous order we have instated with yourselves. These items will be utilized to their maximum potential inside the Belfrasian Armed Forces.

Yours.

The rt hon. Adjunta Tungsten MP.
Minister of Defence
His Majesties Government.
Through endurance, we conquer.

TO: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
RE: Purchase order
Clearance Code: Eclipse

UAE Systems Modular Personal Body Armor System™ (MPBAS™)
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on MPBAS set (no inserts) — $4,200,000,000
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts — $1,500,000,000
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Dyneema HB80 PHAI inserts — $800,000,000

Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License — $200,000,000.00

Overall Cost - $6.7 billion - 10% (10CDID Discount) = $6.03 billion
Payment Plan - $6.03 billion in a one-lump sum upon acceptance of order.

Demonym is Belfrasian, currency is Lira

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Domestic Production Right

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:42 am

To: Hon Ryan Joshua Steele, Undersecretary of Defense, United Republic of Emmeria
From: Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Her Majesty's Government
Subject: Domestic Production Right [Translated to English][Translated from Yohannesian]

Esteemed Sir,

As you may well have acknowledged from previous correspondence or reference, my name is Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity to represent the Foreign Office of Her Majesty's Government with the writing of this letter, directed to the Department of Defence Security Assistance Agency of the United Republic of Emmeria.

I would like to formally offer my utmost veneration and warm regard on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of the nineteen countries, for the attentiveness of correspondence of your represented agency pertaining to this missive, reciprocally written to your desk. The purpose of why this letter has reached your desk would be for us to lodge our first order and request to your represented business. Henceforth, in full authority of the States-General, and as verified by Her Majesty's Chancellor, shall I lodge my request upon the domestic production license purchase of:

• OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts: US$1,500,000,000.00
  • Financial Donation on behalf of VMK and Royal Beaufort: US$18,000,000,000,000.00
    Total: US$18,001,500,000,000.00
At the surmounting full monetary payment requirement of the above mentioned amount - subject to the approval of your represented agency - in Universal Standard Dollars by foreign exchange standardisation and international denomination. The required paperwork and delivery details of the above mentioned contract have been printed, and should arrive by twelve hours as of the present time in your desk.

Upon the notification of approval by your represented body or international sales and contracting department, the above mentioned projected amount of monetary fund shall be allocated by one full working day's period to the account of your represented agency.

I would like to thank you for your understanding, and shall await the arrival of your decision.

Yours truly,
Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeastern Gholgoth
The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver
Minister of Foreign Affairs

[OOC: I would simply like to state the following: UAE Systems Modular Personal Body Armor System™ (MPBAS™) is really attractive to read and nice. I am hooked up and drooling all over it and will be using it as the main choice of my In-Character army. I will be accompanying this OOC interest post with an In-Character letter requesting for the purchase of the OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts.

Once again really nice storefront, I've no doubt this thread will be successful provided you stay active in NationStates (and I hope you will).

Yohannes]
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Western Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Confederation » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ OF THE WESTERN CONFEDERAL STATES
הודעה רשמית של מערב הקונפדרציה

Subject: Order
To: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
Encryption: open

To our esteemed allies of the United Republic of Emmeria,

On behalf of the seven states of the Confederation, I wish to express within this communique that we are intrigued by the armaments so far manufactured by the U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency. Our nations share an intertwined history far beyond description and likewise both take part as member-states of the Central Defence Initiative in the pursuit of our mutual ideals. As an ally and close friend I would like to further our relations with the request to purchase the following:

OMPP Domestic Manufacturing Licenses
Stemix WRETCH High Cut — $980,000,000
Stemix WRETCH Maritime Cut — $900,000,000
Stemix WRETCH Low Cut — $1,200,000,000
Warez WRETCH SOP Cut — $1,500,000,000
$4,580,000,000 with the 10% discount = $4,122,000,000

Once this order is confirmed, the moneyzz will be transferred electrically.

May god bless the Western Confederal States and the United Republic of Emmeria.

Signed,
Western Defence Department
Ronald Edison

Co-signed
1st Confederal President Charles Forrester

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:10 pm

To: Ryan Joshua Steele, United Republic Deputy Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics
From: Mariah Griffiths, Officer of Acquisitions, Tippercommon Board of Defense
Subject: Notification of Manufacturer
Greetings. On behalf of the Meritocracy and the Tippercommon Board of Defense, I would like to comment on the sheer quality of products offered by the United Republic and the resounding success your nation has had on the international market. I would like to offer a contract supplying the Meritocratic Armed Services with combat fatigues and peripheral equipment. We do have a few special requests in the way of custom camouflage styling on the combat uniforms, including the inclusion of jet black and Navy-pattern digital camouflage. Below, I have listed the specific products we have requisitioned:
  • 980,000x UAE Systems Modular Personal Adaptable Carrier System (with Scutum EPPI inserts)
  • 980,000x Warez Precision Ground Combat Uniform
  • 1,100,000x Berkeley XRAY Tactical Sunglasses with Headstrap
  • 500,000x Stemix WRETCH (Low Cut)
  • 400,000x Stemix WRETCH (High Cut)
  • 90,000x Stemix WRETCH (SOP Cut)
  • 1,100,000x Berkeley HEATRAY FR assault gloves
Stemix WRETCH Accessories
  • 90,000x Helmet Cameras
  • 90,000x Helmet Flashlights
  • 90,000x Parachute O2 Masks
  • 1,100,000x IR Strobes
We project the estimated cost of this purchase will round out to $6,355,300,000. We recommend a 10-year payment plan, with an annual payment of $635.53 Million to be made over the next decade. We are willing to put forward $1,271 Million as collateral in the event of late or missed payments. These funds have been allocated to the Naval Department via the 2013 Budgetary Regulations passed by the Executive Cabinet and the Chief Minister.

We hope to receive an expedient reply regarding our order and hope that this purchase is only the beginning of a burgeoning diplomatic and commercial relationship between our two great states.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 pm

GOram wrote:
United Kingdom of Goram, Department of Miltary Procurement

Honoured Sirs/Madams of the U.R. Defence Security Assistance Agency,

Greetings. For the past few years, the Royal Navy has found it's fighter fleet being somewhat left behind as fifth generation aircraft become more and more common place around the world. The Admiralty, along with His Majesty's Cabinet, feel that the Navy must procure a fifth generation fighter of its own to combat this ever growing threat. Due diligence has been paid to multiple designs, however we find the F-36 Super Viper to be a near perfect match for our requirements.

Therefore, the Royal Navy would like to place an order for 168 (One Hundred and Sixty Eight) F-36C EMLAR aircraft for the price of USD $22,680,000,000. We would ask, if at all possible, that the aircraft be delivered in two batches of 84 aircraft.

We would also like to request the purchase of weapon systems with which to upgrade Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard assets. We would like to place a further order, requesting DPR rights to the AIM-11X Python XSRM and AIM-145C Medusa XMRM for the price of $150 billion. On top of this, we would like to place an order for the AIM-160 Golden Eagle XLRM, for 10,000 units at the price of USD $10,000,000,000.

We'd like to ask if setting up a payment plan is acceptable? Ideally, we hope to be able to space payment out into monthly installments over the next 12 to 18 months. We hope this is acceptable to you.

If all goes smoothly and the purchased items perform as expected, as we're sure they will, we hope to do further business with the U.R. DSAA in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Arthur Maynard

Recipient(s): Sir Arthur Maynard
Date: Jan 3, 2012

Sender(s): R. J. Steele, United Republic USD(AT&L)
Subject: Re: Equipment purchase
To the esteemed Sir Arthur Maynard or his honorable representatives otherwise,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of the respective defense firms responsible for your purchase with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

The proposed monthly installment scheme has been accepted. As requested, the aircraft will be delivered in two separate batches of 84 each.

Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Luis Castilla
President of the United Republic

1 Attachment — "Receipt"
United Republic of Emmeria
Defense Security Assistance Agency

Buyer: Goram
DSAA authorization for export: Received

Complete order:
  • (168) F-36C EMLAR
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on AIM-11X Python, AIM-145C Medusa
  • (10,000) AIM-160 Golden Eagle
  • Order Total: USD $182.68 billion
  • Discounts applied: none
Final Total: USD $182.68 billion
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Belfras wrote:
Kingdom of Belfras
His Majesties Armed Forces

Good morning.

I believe it is to be expected that, after being immensely impressed by previous items released by yourselves, that we have returned to gain the OMPP Domestic Manufacturing Licenses for the UAE Systems Modular Personal Body Armor System™ (MPBAS™) and Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves. For the sake of unit difference, we also wish to alter the camouflage pattern and colourings of these items produced for our use and the uniform set already in use. Should this be accepted, we will be immensely gratefull.

Should our order be accepted, the payment will be in a one-lump sum much like the previous order we have instated with yourselves. These items will be utilized to their maximum potential inside the Belfrasian Armed Forces.

Yours.

The rt hon. Adjunta Tungsten MP.
Minister of Defence
His Majesties Government.
Through endurance, we conquer.

TO: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
RE: Purchase order
Clearance Code: Eclipse

UAE Systems Modular Personal Body Armor System™ (MPBAS™)
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts — $1,500,000,000

Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves
OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License — $200,000,000.00

Overall Cost - $6.7 billion - 10% (10CDID Discount) = $6.03 billion
Payment Plan - $6.03 billion in a one-lump sum upon acceptance of order.

Recipient(s): Minister of Defence Adjunta Tungsten MP

To the esteemed Minister of Defence Adjunta Tungsten MP or his honorable representatives otherwise,

Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of the respective defense firms responsible for your purchase with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

The uniforms will be provided in any camouflage pattern which the Belfrasian military sees fit.

Once again, we hope the newfound commonality provided by the use of Emmerian materiel by a close ally will undoubtedly deepen the already close relationship between our two nations. It is our sincere honor that Belfrasian troops will be going into combat trusting Emmerian built equipment to keep them safe.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Belfras

Complete order:
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on MPBAS set with EPPI and PHAI armor inserts
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on Berkeley HEATRAY FR assault gloves
  • Order Total: USD $6.7 billion
  • Discounts applied: 10% CDI discount
Final Total: USD $6.03 billion
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Yohannes wrote:

To: Hon Ryan Joshua Steele, Undersecretary of Defense, United Republic of Emmeria
From: Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Her Majesty's Government
Subject: Domestic Production Right [Translated to English][Translated from Yohannesian]

Esteemed Sir,

As you may well have acknowledged from previous correspondence or reference, my name is Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity to represent the Foreign Office of Her Majesty's Government with the writing of this letter, directed to the Department of Defence Security Assistance Agency of the United Republic of Emmeria.

I would like to formally offer my utmost veneration and warm regard on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of the nineteen countries, for the attentiveness of correspondence of your represented agency pertaining to this missive, reciprocally written to your desk. The purpose of why this letter has reached your desk would be for us to lodge our first order and request to your represented business. Henceforth, in full authority of the States-General, and as verified by Her Majesty's Chancellor, shall I lodge my request upon the domestic production license purchase of:

• OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts: US$1,500,000,000.00
  • Financial Donation on behalf of VMK and Royal Beaufort: US$18,000,000,000,000.00
    Total: US$18,001,500,000,000.00
At the surmounting full monetary payment requirement of the above mentioned amount - subject to the approval of your represented agency - in Universal Standard Dollars by foreign exchange standardisation and international denomination. The required paperwork and delivery details of the above mentioned contract have been printed, and should arrive by twelve hours as of the present time in your desk.

Upon the notification of approval by your represented body or international sales and contracting department, the above mentioned projected amount of monetary fund shall be allocated by one full working day's period to the account of your represented agency.

I would like to thank you for your understanding, and shall await the arrival of your decision.

Yours truly,
(Image)
Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeastern Gholgoth
The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Recipient(s): Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver

To the esteemed Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver or his honorable representatives otherwise,

With utmost sincerity, the President of the United Republic Luis Castilla shall accept the donation of $18 trillion Universal Standard dollars on behalf of the United Republic of Emmeria. Such generosity is deeply appreciated; may this be the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between our agencies.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Yohannes

Complete order:
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on MPBAS set with EPPI armor inserts
  • Order Total: USD $5.7 billion
Final Total: USD $5.7 billion

I'm glad you like it :)

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Western Confederation wrote:
(Image)
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ OF THE WESTERN CONFEDERAL STATES
הודעה רשמית של מערב הקונפדרציה

Subject: Order
Encryption: open

To our esteemed allies of the United Republic of Emmeria,

On behalf of the seven states of the Confederation, I wish to express within this communique that we are intrigued by the armaments so far manufactured by the U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency. Our nations share an intertwined history far beyond description and likewise both take part as member-states of the Central Defence Initiative in the pursuit of our mutual ideals. As an ally and close friend I would like to further our relations with the request to purchase the following:

OMPP Domestic Manufacturing Licenses
Stemix WRETCH High Cut — $980,000,000
Stemix WRETCH Maritime Cut — $900,000,000
Warez WRETCH SOP Cut — $1,500,000,000
$4,580,000,000 with the 10% discount = $4,122,000,000

Once this order is confirmed, the moneyzz will be transferred electrically.

May god bless the Western Confederal States and the United Republic of Emmeria.

Signed,
Western Defence Department
Ronald Edison

Co-signed
1st Confederal President Charles Forrester

Recipient(s): Ronald Edison, Western Defence Department

To the esteemed Ronald Edison or his honorable representatives otherwise,

There is no doubt that such commonality will enhance the relationship between the Western Confederal States and the United Republic of Emmeria. With honor we are proud that Western troops will enter combat relying on our equipment to help them stay alive.

Furthermore, we would like to inform the Western Confederal States that the moneyzz has electrically been received.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Western Confederal States

Complete order:
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on all WRETCH headgear cuts
  • Order Total: USD $4.58 billion
  • Discounts applied: 10% CDI discount
Final Total: USD $4.122 billion

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Tippercommon wrote:
Greetings. On behalf of the Tippercommon Department of Defense and the Tippercommon State Maritime Marine Corps, I would like to offer a contract supplying the TSMMC with combat fatigues and peripheral equipment. We do have a few special requests in the way of custom camouflage styling on the combat uniforms, including the inclusion of jet black and Navy-pattern digital camouflage. This order is paid by the way of the 2013 Tippercommon Defense Authorization Act and the Tippercommon Department of Defense Budget. We hope this order can be processed and fulfilled in a timely manner.

980,000 sets of UAE Systems Modular Personal Adaptable Carrier System (with Scutum EPPI inserts) ($3,920 Million)
- 500,000 sets in DMC - Transitional
- 400,000 sets in Naval Digital Camouflage
- 80,000 sets in Jet Black with White Stitching Trim

980,000 sets of Warez Precision Ground Combat Uniform ($663 Million)
- Midweight all-weather combat shirt
- Midweight all-weather combat pants
- Utility Jacket
- Utility Pants
- Short-sleeve t-shirt

Camouflage Split
- 500,000 sets in DMC - Transitional
- 400,000 sets in Naval Digital Camouflage
- 80,000 sets in Jet Black with White Stitching Trim

1,100,000 sets of Berkeley XRAY Tactical Sunglasses with Headstrap ($154 Million)
1,100,000 sets of Stemix Wearable Resistant Enhanced Tactical Combat Helmets ($1,205.4 Million + $319.9 Million in Accessories & Camouflage
- 500,000 sets in Low Cut
- 400,000 sets in High Cut
- 90,000 in SOP Cut

Accessories
- 90,000 Helmet Cameras
- 90,000 Helmet Flashlights
- 90,000 Parachute O2 Masks
- 1,100,000 IR Strobes

Camouflage Split
- 500,000 Low Cut sets in DMC Transitional - Standard Cover
- 400,000 High Cut sets in Naval Digital Camouflage - Standard Cover
- 90,000 SOP Cut sets in Jet Black - Hybrid Mesh

1,100,000 sets of Berkeley HEATRAY FR assault gloves ($93 Million)
- 1,000,000 sets of Fingered Gloves
- 100,000 sets of Half Fingered Gloves in Jet Black

Total Expenditures - $6,355.3 Million ($2,435,300,000)

From the Department of Defense of the Tippercommon State Authority,
by care of Chief of Requisitions, Lt. Col. Mark Hamilton, Tippercommon Maritime Marine Corps,
with authorization from Marine Corps Commandant, Gen. Justin Baxter, Tippercommon Maritime Marine Corps,
validated by the 2013 Tippercommon Defense Authorization Act.

Recipient(s): Department of Defense of the Tippercommon State Authority

To the esteemed Lt. Col. Mark Hamilton or his honorable representatives otherwise,

The uniforms and individual components will be provided in the camouflage schemes requested.

We have no doubt in our minds that this will lead to a deep, prosperous relationship between the United Republic of Emmeria and Tippercommon.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Tippercommon

Complete order:
  • (980,000) UAE Systems MPBAS with EPPI armor inserts
  • (980,000) Warez Precision Gen 4 Ground Combat Uniform
  • (1,100,000) Berkeley XRAY Tactical sunglasses with headstrap
  • (500,000) Stemix WRETCH Low Cut
  • (400,000) Stemix WRETCH High Cut
  • (90,000) Stemix SOP Cut
  • (90,000) Helmet cameras
  • (90,000) Helmet flashlights
  • (90,000) Parachute O2 masks
  • (1,100,000) IR strobes
  • (900,000) standard helmet covers
  • (90,000) hybrid mesh helmet covers
  • (1,000,000) Berkeley HEATRAY FR assault gloves (fingered)
  • (100,000) Berkeley HEATRAY FR assault gloves (half fingered)
  • Order Total: USD $6.3553 billion
Final Total: USD $6.3553 billion

I was actually considering replacing the DMC series with US4CES if you're fine with it. Your work looked terrific!

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm

To U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency the Republic has taken a look at your MPBAS and has found it to be the best on the market. For this reason we wish to purchase the Domestic Manufacturing License and the Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts. We assure you that these will be used to help opeators in the field and not terroritst or dictators as it is agaist Shalums best intrests to do so. please considor our order as we despeartly need this to help in our current war.

Cost: $5,700,000,000

Sicerly, Andrew Watson Secretary of Defense
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Leonarus
Attaché

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Leonarus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 am

Leonarus Ministry of Foreign Affairs And the Minstry of the national Defense

Dear friend, our military ground force need 500,000 Stemix Wearable Resistant Enhanced Tactical Combat Helmet™ (WRETCH™).

Name of the nation: the Federation of Leonarus
Last edited by Leonarus on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
5:Peace
[4]:Prepare Troop
3:War
2:Total war
1:Nuclear war

Total Military:4,025,000 military
Land force: 2,616,250 military
Budget:€ 4,123,924,699,125.00
Navy: 402,500 military
Budget:€ 687,320,783,187.50
Air Force:1,006,250 military
Budget:€ 2,061,962,349,562.50

Proud Member of The ACSN.

Arthurista
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthurista » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 am

To: Defense Security Assistance Agency, United Republic of Emmeria
From: Ministry of Defence, People's Republic of Arthurista

Sir/Madam,

The Arthuristan Ministry of Defence would like to place an urgent order for 1000 each of the following:

AIM-145C
AIM-160

In addition, we would like to purchase 50 ASM-140 missiles. We would also like to commence negotiations for the domestic production rights to these guided ordinance, either solely by Arthuristan manufacturers or in a joint enterprise with your defence corporations.

sincerely,

Thomas Cochrane, Minister of Defence

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Δεύτερ Ελληνι Kρατορία
Déf̱ter Elli̱ni Kratoría

"Δόξ ou την Kρατορία"

Addressed to: UR Defense Security Assistance Agency
C.c: Herodotus Methodius, Minister of Defense.
Subject: Procurement of products

Dear Sir and/or Madam:

The legions of Imperial Armed Forces have a proud, and honorable history; fighting with only the best weaponry our empire can procure and provide. As of late, we have found our domestic suppliers of uniforms and helmets to be lacking in craftsmanship and quality and as such we would like to seek replacements from your fine establishment. After securing the funds for this transaction, and doing several overviews of your Warez Precision Gen 4™ Ground Combat Uniform, we would like to purchase an OMPP domestic manufacturing license for this product:

Warez Precision Gen 4™ Ground Combat Uniform

• OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License — $1,200,000,000.00

The total amount of our purchase comes to $1,200,000,000.00, or one billion, two hundred million universal standard denomination, which will be wired to the appropriate bank account of the UR Defense Security Assistance Agency at the confirmation of our order.

Thank you in advance,

Martialis Michelakis
Chief of Staff of the K.E.Δ.

Sent with the authorization of Her Excellency,
Aftokratira Lysistrata XII
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for The Empire of Common Territories

To: DSAA
Subject: Purchasing Rights to MPBAS.
Encryption: Highest

Dear DSAA,

We here at TECT have enjoyed business with your company in the past. We are very pleased with the F-36 jets that have now affectedly replaced numerous classes of multirole fighters in our air force. We wish to further our business with your company by purchasing the rights to the entire MPBAS. Your armor has truly impressed us with its comfort and excellent protection within their classes. Purchasing the rights to these body armor systems will truly improve our armed forces and hopefully protect our soldiers better. We shall make our order bellow and will transfer the funds once the purchase is confirmed. Thank you for your business with us in the past and hopefully we can continue our business with each other in the future. As a side note, we plan to sell these vests to the corporation of C.L.I.. With your company's permission of course. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Common Territories.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Shalum wrote:To: U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency

To U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency the Republic has taken a look at your MPBAS and has found it to be the best on the market. For this reason we wish to purchase the Domestic Manufacturing License and the Domestic Manufacturing License on Scutum EPPI inserts. We assure you that these will be used to help opeators in the field and not terroritst or dictators as it is agaist Shalums best intrests to do so. please considor our order as we despeartly need this to help in our current war.

Cost: $5,700,000,000

Recipient(s): Shalum Department of Defense
Date: Jan 6, 2012

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Shalum,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has unfortunately been denied by the DSAA and/or Congressional and executive authorities with the appropriate responsibilities.

The denial was based on the premise that domestic manufacturing license for any equipment or defense materiel are provided on a relatively selective basis. In addition, we failed to secure for Shalum the rights for the Scutum EPPI inserts manufactured by Nanotechnology Systems. It is our firm belief however that, should Shalum request for Dyneema HB80 PHAI inserts, the request would be granted as such restrictions are nonexistent on the PHAI inserts.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Leonarus wrote:Leonarus Ministry of Foreign Affairs And the Minstry of the national Defense

Dear friend, our military ground force need 500,000 Stemix Wearable Resistant Enhanced Tactical Combat Helmet™ (WRETCH™).

Name of the nation: the Federation of Leonarus

Recipient(s): Federation of Leonarus

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Federation of Leonarus,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has unfortunately been denied by the DSAA and/or Congressional and executive authorities with the appropriate responsibilities.

The denial was based on the premise that the Stemix WRETCH helmet contains a Level 1 restriction on its export. Appropriate Congressional approval for the export of the systems to the Federation of Leonarus could not be secured, and security concerns were cited as a basis for the denial. We apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Arthurista wrote:To: Defense Security Assistance Agency, United Republic of Emmeria
From: Ministry of Defence, People's Republic of Arthurista

Sir/Madam,

The Arthuristan Ministry of Defence would like to place an urgent order for 1000 each of the following:

AIM-145C
AIM-160

In addition, we would like to purchase 50 ASM-140 missiles. We would also like to commence negotiations for the domestic production rights to these guided ordinance, either solely by Arthuristan manufacturers or in a joint enterprise with your defence corporations.

sincerely,

Thomas Cochrane, Minister of Defence

Recipient(s): Ministry of Defence of Arthurista

To the esteemed Minister of Defence Thomas Cochrane or his honorable representatives otherwise,

Domestic manufacturing rights for the ASM-140 anti-satellite missile system and AIM-160 extended-range anti-air missile are unavailable due to varying security concerns regarding the sensitivity of their technology. We apologize if this may have caused any inconvenience. However, a domestic manufacturing license to produce the AIM-145C Medusa missile system is available for the listed price. Should Arthurista request it, we are willing to alter the order for the AIM-145C to a domestically produced system for no additional cost aside from the cost of the license itself.

We hope this sale will aid in further improving the relations between the United Republic and Arthurista, which were initiated by a mutual desire to liberate the oppressed through our multinational alliance, ICE.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Arthurista

Complete order:
  • (1,000) AIM-160 Golden Eagle XLRM
  • (1,000) AIM-145C Medusa XMRM
  • (50) ASM-140 anti-satellite missile
  • Order Total: USD $19.2 billion
  • Discounts applied: 5% ICE discount
Final Total: USD $18.24 billion

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Δεύτερ Ελληνι Kρατορία
Déf̱ter Elli̱ni Kratoría

(Image)
"Δόξ ou την Kρατορία"

Addressed to: UR Defense Security Assistance Agency
C.c: Herodotus Methodius, Minister of Defense.
Subject: Procurement of products

Dear Sir and/or Madam:

The legions of Imperial Armed Forces have a proud, and honorable history; fighting with only the best weaponry our empire can procure and provide. As of late, we have found our domestic suppliers of uniforms and helmets to be lacking in craftsmanship and quality and as such we would like to seek replacements from your fine establishment. After securing the funds for this transaction, and doing several overviews of your Warez Precision Gen 4™ Ground Combat Uniform, we would like to purchase an OMPP domestic manufacturing license for this product:

Warez Precision Gen 4™ Ground Combat Uniform

• OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License — $1,200,000,000.00

The total amount of our purchase comes to $1,200,000,000.00, or one billion, two hundred million universal standard denomination, which will be wired to the appropriate bank account of the UR Defense Security Assistance Agency at the confirmation of our order.

Thank you in advance,

Martialis Michelakis
Chief of Staff of the K.E.Δ.

Sent with the authorization of Her Excellency,
Aftokratira Lysistrata XII

Recipient(s): Imperial Armed Forces

To the esteemed Chief of Staff of the K.E.Δ. Martialis Michelakis or his honorable representatives otherwise,

It is our firm belief that Imperial personnel will go into combat with complete reassurance that they will be protected by gear built with the level of standards and quality that we continue to maintain. This will undoubtedly improve relations between our two nations.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: Premislyd

Complete order:
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on Warez Precision Gen 4 GCU
  • Order Total: USD $1.2 billion
Final Total: USD $1.2 billion

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Common Territories wrote:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for The Empire of Common Territories

To: DSAA
Subject: Purchasing Rights to MPBAS.
Encryption: Highest

Dear DSAA,

We here at TECT have enjoyed business with your company in the past. We are very pleased with the F-36 jets that have now affectedly replaced numerous classes of multirole fighters in our air force. We wish to further our business with your company by purchasing the rights to the entire MPBAS. Your armor has truly impressed us with its comfort and excellent protection within their classes. Purchasing the rights to these body armor systems will truly improve our armed forces and hopefully protect our soldiers better. We shall make our order bellow and will transfer the funds once the purchase is confirmed. Thank you for your business with us in the past and hopefully we can continue our business with each other in the future. As a side note, we plan to sell these vests to the corporation of C.L.I.. With your company's permission of course. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Common Territories.

Recipient(s): TECT Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Common Territories,

We are proud that a domestic firm's products performed to such high expectations among the military personnel of the Empire of Common Territories and to private security contractors in C.L.I. We additionally promise that our defense materiel will continue to conform to these high standards and expectations which have become commonplace among Emmerian personnel.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

1 Attachment — "Receipt"

Buyer: TECT

Complete order:
  • OMPP domestic manufacturing license on UAE Systems MPBAS armor kit with Scutum EPPI inserts
  • Order Total: USD $5.7 billion
Final Total: USD $5.7 billion

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

[OOC]: Tag for later use.
Last edited by Aquitayne on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm

“Evil prevails when good men do nothing.”

Our section of the NTA would like to make all the same purchases the Terran Republic of Doppio Giudici made, along with the OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on MPBAS with Scutum EPPI and Dyneema HB80 PHAI inserts. Currently we have been getting reports that both the shades and helmets your nation produces are many times greater then what we have. For that reason demand has been high for them and we intend to make them common in our ranks. To do this requires that our nation as well manufacturer these goods, so that we can reduce casualties for many more years. We hope that in the future more trade can be done between our peoples.

May your years and offspring be as numerous as you wish them to be.

From Emperor Peter
Last edited by Vadia on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Alowwvia
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alowwvia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 am

Code: Select all
TO:  U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency
FROM:   The Alowwvian Department For Procurement of Weapons Systems; Guardian Core; Assault Core; Aerospace Core; Naval Core; Intelligence Core

Hello.  This is a formal order on behalf of the Alowwvian Armed Forces for the Domestic Production licences to the following equipment, for the up and coming replacement of current infantry combat uniforms:

- Warez Precision Gen 4™ Ground Combat Uniform - [1,200,000,000.00 USD]
- Stemix WRETCH Low Cut — [1,200,000,000 USD]
- Warez WRETCH SOP Cut — [1,500,000,000 USD]
- OMPP Domestic Manufacturing License on MPBAS set (Both inserts) - [6,500,000,000 USD]
- Berkeley HEATRAY™ FR assault gloves [200,000,000 USD]
- Berkeley XRAY™ wraparound sunglasses [100,000,000 USD]

Upon confirmation of the order, a sum total of [10,700,000,000 USD] will be wired directly to you.

Having read all the qualifications carefully, be believe that, as presented, we meet all the requirements for the procurement of Restricted Level 1 Equipment.  Persons in Alowwvia enjoy a high degree of personal, economic, and political freedoms, and has made no enemy of either the United Republic or its allies.
Last edited by Alowwvia on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reality Check about Gun Violence in America

Alowwvia under Quarantine!? [OPEN/MT]
http://tracker.conquestofabsolution.com/stats=alowwvia

^These are canon stats, though 'Land' forces compose three branches.

Economic Left/Right: 3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

"Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude. "
-Alexis de Tocqueville

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

Pro: ur mom
Anti: ur face

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 am

To U.R. Defense Security Assistance Agency the Republic has taken a look at your MPBAS and has found it to be the best on the market. For this reason we wish to purchase the Domestic Manufacturing License and the Domestic Manufacturing License for the Personal Hard Armor Inserts (PHAI). Along with this we would like to purchase Stemix WRETCH Low Cut DPR.

Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 am

[OOC: All above accepted. Apologies for the lack of an IC response; I didn't have the time to make them. If you really want one, just tell me and I'll get that done.]

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 am

OOC

Is it okay if we just assume whatever Vadia orders, I order as well? Because there is no way I can write a letter every time he does and no way I we can supply both of us on one nations factories.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade