NATION

PASSWORD

Mattias Norheim Airport

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Yanitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Mattias Norheim Airport

Postby Yanitaria » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 am

AĆ©roport Yanitarie-Mattias Norheim

With the new expansion of Yanitarie-Mattias Norheim International Airport (Previously known as Lief Erikson International Airport), Air Yanitarie, the major owner of the airport, reaching the end of several large contracts, has decided to open the terminals up to new interested buyers. YMN is located just north of Yanitarie (city), only 10km away from the edge of the downtown area, in a suburb called Roille. The airport takes up 49km^2, and has 5 concrete runways available to public transportation, 1 runway for dedicated military traffic, and even has it's own air force base at the outer edge, which is rented by the Royal Yanitarian Aeronautical Army (AARY). Space is available nearby for a number of hotels to be built, the land for which is owned by Air Yanitarie, and for those willing to invest in their own terminal, Air Yanitarie and YMN also rents out spaces for shopping and food, alcohol, and tobacco or marijuana. The suburb of Roille is accessible via monorail, light and heavy rail, bus, taxi, car, or horse.

We must remind all potential buyers, however, that smoking with in the terminal and on most Air Yanitarie flights, as well as other regional flights, is not prohibited.

There are a total of 12 terminals (each with four wings) available, with ample hanger room included with in the rental price.

One terminal wing may be rented for $500 million per year. Each terminal has 20 gates, with enough private hangar space included. For those wishing to rent a terminal wing, you may also have the option of renting shops and restaurants in your terminal, for a modest $7,500 per month rent.

One gate may be rented for $50 million per year. Hanger space is included

For those wishing to build a hotel near the airport, there are currently 9 spots available for building. Land this close to the airport tends to be expensive, starting at $12 million for a building lot.

Terminal 1 Carriers: Air Yanitarie, ProvJet
Wing A: Air Yanitarie
Wing B: Air Yanitarie
Wing C: Air Yanitarie
Wing D: ProvJet

Terminal 2 Carriers: Air Yanitarie, ProvJet
Wing A: Air Yanitarie
Wing B: Air Yanitarie
Wing C: ProvJet
Wing D: ProvJet

Terminal 3 Carriers:
Wing A: LamoniAir
Wing B: LamoniAir
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 4 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 5 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 6 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 7 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 8 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 9 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 10 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 11 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 12 Carriers:
Wing A:
Wing B:
Wing C:
Wing D:

Terminal 14 Carriers: AARY/Yanitarian Military
Last edited by Yanitaria on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HaSapot wa Soptim biCanhadast
Not Yanitaria

Embassy

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:06 am

To: Mattias Norheim Airport

LamoniAir would like to rent wings A & B of Terminal three for the price of 1 billion standard dollars. Given the increased ties between our two nations, we feel that this would be a wise investment.

We'd also like to rent out a Lamonian Duty free shop, and a Lamonian restaurant in each wing, for $750,000 per month, per each shop/restaurant.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Yanitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Yanitaria » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 am

Order approved
HaSapot wa Soptim biCanhadast
Not Yanitaria

Embassy

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:46 pm

To: Mattias Norheim Airport

Pennsylvania Air Lines would like to order Wings C&D of Terminal 3, as well as shops and other things in every wing, which should come out to roughly 1.75 Bn USD. We hope that this is acceptable.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Oontaz Dert Li Ng » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

TO: Mattias Norheim Airport

Royal Oontaz Airlines
Royal Oontaz Airlines would like to rent Wing C in Terminal 3 for $500 million.

Weehawken Air
Weehawken Air would like to rent Wing D in Terminal 3 for $500 million.
The Sultanate of Oontaz Dert Li Ng Oontaz
Leader: Sultan Kudarat Oontaz
Client state of the Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft

What do you get when you put together Saudi Arabia and the Philippines? Why, Oontaz, I hope!
I hear Atlantian Oceania Arrosia is good this time of the year.

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:36 am

Attn: AĆ©roport Yanitarie-Mattias Norheim

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our company, the national carrier of Ruccola, wishes to extend its network of destinations in Greater Dienstad to Yanitaria as part of our overseas expansion programme. Air Ruccola plans to offer daily services to Yanitarie from our hub in Arugula in an effort to cater to the market for travel between our two countries. As such, we would like to lease a gate in a terminal of your choice for an annual fee of $50 million, which will be sent upon receipt of your approval. We hope you find our application satisfactory, and look forward to inaugurating operations to your airport.

Yours faithfully,
Jason Lee
Head of Corporate Communications
Air Ruccola
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

Return to Global Economics and Trade