NATION

PASSWORD

WetTek MilRat Company [MT Only]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Lending Investment Proposal

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:16 am

To: Associated representative of WetTek MilRat Company
From: Dame Chloe McLachlan, Chairwoman of Group Sustainability Committee, Bank of Yohannes
Subject: Our offer of lending investment

Kia Ora!

Greetings Sir/Madam, it is truly a pleasure for I myself to correspond with a representative of WetTek MilRat Company. As you will probably know already by now, high-achieving entrepreneurs and commercial entities originating from both Lamoni and Yohannes have for so long established a mutually beneficial relationship under the banner of our nation's close economic and diplomatic relationship.

In over 200 nations and countless geographical regions worldwide, Lamonian and Yohannesian interests have intertwined together. Where there are overseas hospitals funded by Yohannesian capital, railroads funded by Yohannesian banking ingenuity, houses funded by Yohannesian money -- there would be something connected with Lamoni nearby to further cement our relationship with one another, strengthening our overseas economic interests.

It would not be a strange thing for you to receive this letter, therefore, and for you to read its content. I am hereby - in full representation of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes - lodging our collective interest in further strengthening that already solid Lamoni-Yohannesian commercial bond, by offering our lending investment scheme to your represented company once again, from which the Bank of Yohannes will provide the full sum of US$500 billion, or five hundred billion Universal Standard Dollars, in the course of the next five years: to be channeled toward various market expansion initiatives and projects of your represented business. Our usual lending rate - as we have previously detailed with your representative six years ago - will still be maintained and applied toward this programme.

I look forward to your letter of reply, dear friend.

Nā mātou, nā,
Dame Chloe McLachlan
Chairwoman of Group Sustainability Committee
Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade