NATION

PASSWORD

Commoner League Inc. [PMC-MT-Temp CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sniper Country
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sniper Country » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:41 am

To: Commoner League Inc..
From: Master-General Henry Bohan, Sniper Country Armed Forces
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: PSC Contracting – Pascagoula Naval Yard

To Whom It May Concern,

The payment for C.L.I. services has been made through your account with Yohannesische Bundesbank. The payment amounts to $705,000,000. This payment marks the initial contract payment, plus the payment of 5 contracted years for security operations at Pascagoula Naval Yard. Once payment is confirmed, we ask that you begin coordinating with the SCAF Department of Logistics in order to start the process of transporting construction materials and security forces.

Best regards,

Henry Bohan
Master-General, SCAF
The Confederacy of Sniper Country
Actual Date of Establishment: February 12, 2003
Home of the leafy bug!
Proud member of Gholgoth.

New Mandalor
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Recruit info

Postby New Mandalor » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 pm

is it possible to send an application to this PMC for hiring?

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 pm

New Mandalor wrote:is it possible to send an application to this PMC for hiring?

OOC: Unfortunately, no this storefront does not. We do not individually hire personnel in this storefront, mostly because this storefront handles mostly larger jobs (but also smaller jobs too). However, you can always request to open field offices in your nation that will work to hire personnel along with the other benefits.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

FROM THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

To: Brent L. Tolbert

The Allied States of New Edom's Department of Defense has reviewed and tested the AK-110 Rifle, and would like to purchase 20,000 of them for paramilitary purposes, and offers a package purchase arrangement of 55 Million NSD with possibly another to follow next year. We will thus be phasing out the AK-74 for this updated model for the purposes of our Militia.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Brigadier General Stephen R. Colonna,
Division of Procurements, Dept of National Defense
Last edited by New Edom on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

To: Brigadier General Stephen R. Colonna of the DOD of New Edom
Subject: Your purchase
Encryption: Highest

Dear Brigadier General,

We are glad you have taken interest in our newest item for sale, the AK-110. We however regret to inform you that $55,000,000 shall not be enough to fully pay for the amount of rifles you wish to purchase. At our estimates, $58,000,000 is the total cost for 20,000 units of the AK-110. We hope you are still interested in purchasing these rifles but we cannot discount the already set price. Thank you for your interest again.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 am

Name of country of origin:Rohamistan
Name of company/storefront/organization (Please use full name and any abbreviations):Rohamistanian Arms Manufacturing(RAM)
What you offer to C.L.I. (Please be specific on products and services): We would like to work on new assault rifles with your company
Link to storefront/organization: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=222446
Half-German, half-Iranian.

Proud member of The Classical Monarchist Party
-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Once you're convinced of the truth, not even the truth can convince you.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm

To: Rohamistanian Arms Manufacturing
Subject: Your offer

Dear RAM,

Thank you for filling out our application to become a business partner of C.L.I. and for taking interest in the future of both our companies. We believe a good service rifle is essential to C.L.I.'s line of work and we know as a fellow arms dealer, you can agree to this fact. However, what you have specifically laid out is that you wish to design a rifle between our two companies. We have no problem advising and assisting in designs but this does not specifically qualify as a partnership because you are not supplying us with any support.

After a lengthy discussion between top officials, C.L.I. has decided it would only accept your application as long as this new rifle(s) (that are designed partially by C.L.I. operators and Wolf Armaments designers) will earn the company income once available on the RAM storefront. We propose a minimal 5% tax on each sale on any rifle sold to at least a 10% maximum. Thank you again for considering doing business with our company today. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Jedoria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedoria » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

To: Commoner League Inc.
From: The Jedorian Department of Defense; Foreign Acquisitions Branch
Subject: Purchase of Small Arms

Client Name: The Jedorian Department of Defense; Foreign Acquisitions Branch
Name of Country: The Confederation of Jedoria
Location of Deployment: Davion, The Confederation of Jedoria
Do you wish to purchase package or a specific amount of personnel? Please name the package(s) or the amount of personnel requested (including their equipment equipment): N/A
Amount of time spent on job: N/A
If you wish for a specific group (Mercenary or Paramilitary groups, or a Business Partner), which one and how many?: N/A
The danger category of the mission (you can find categories above): N/A
Do you wish to purchase firearms for sale? Which weapon and how many?: The LSR Mare Light Machine Gun, 800 units
Do you want to open a field base? (not priced towards yourselves but improves your security, economy, and helps us earn more in private jobs) How many if so? (note that you can open as many as you wish but please keep in mind your nation's size): N/A
Any other information you believe to be important? Please detail specifics for us: N/A
“We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”
― Ernst Toller

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 pm

To: The Jedorian Department of Defense
Subject: Your order

Dear Jedorian DOD,

We have received your order and confirm your wish to purchase 800 units of the LSW Mare. Thank you for choosing C.L.I. for your need in firearms and we hope these firearms serve you to your nation's liking. Your order will amount to the cost of $3,600,000 NSD which can be deposited in the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you for doing business with us.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Jedoria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedoria » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Common Territories wrote:

To: The Jedorian Department of Defense

Dear Jedorian DOD,

We have received your order and confirm your wish to purchase 800 units of the LSW Mare. Thank you for choosing C.L.I. for your need in firearms and we hope these firearms serve you to your nation's liking. Your order will amount to the cost of $3,600,000 NSD which can be deposited in the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you for doing business with us.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

To: Commoner League Inc.
From: The Jedorian Department of Defense, Foreign Acquisitions Branch
Subjet: RE: Your Order

We thank you for the confirmation. The required funds have been transferred.
“We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”
― Ernst Toller

Ruffnekia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 am

Due to there being no standard Application to buying equipment only mercs. We wish to place forward the application for the purchase of 20million raptor assault rifles as part of the contract that you have been awarded

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 am

Name of country of origin: The Holy Imperial Federation of Britannina
Name of company/storefront/organization (Please use full name and any abbreviations): Ministry of Finance; Ministry of Economic Affairs; Ministry of War and Security
What you offer to C.L.I. (Please be specific on products and services): We offer you 100% investment in our Imperial Federation in return for the services and products we could avail. We would like to invite this organization to open as many factories/branches as you like to suit the military necessities of the Empire. Specifically speaking, we wish for your company to open 10,000 factories around the Imperial Federation, in all areas and locations available at our expense. We will allow you to hire locally and in return, we will avail all your services.
Link to storefront/organization: Just reply your response in this thread.
Last edited by Quirina on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

The Savage Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Savage Nation » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

I would like to buy 1700 AR Raptor assault rifles we believe the price is 5,100
I stand with Russia, Syria and the Christians of the Middle East

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm

To: The Imperial Defense Ministry of Ruffnekia

Dear Ruffnekia,

Thank you for taking interest in our company to provide your nation with military firearms. We thank you for pointing out the lack of an appropriate application for firearms, meanwhile we do have a section in the main application that asks if you the customer are interested in purchasing such equipment and how much you would wish for. We have taken note of your comment and the board of directors have decided to heed your comments by creating an application for firearms exclusively (that will be up soon). We thank you again for bringing this issue to us and hope it has not inhibited your outlook on our company.

Your request for twenty million units of the AR Raptor assault rifles have been confirmed and approved. Your total cost will arise to $68,000,000,000 NSD and can be transferred to the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you again for doing business with C.L.I. and wish you good day.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

To: The Government of Britannina
Subject: Your application

Dear Britannina,

We thank you for inviting C.L.I. to operate in your country and inviting business for C.L.I. in its goal for global reaches. We inform you though that C.L.I. does not operate factories, firearms made that are sold through C.L.I. are made by a third party company that is the largest small arms manufacturer, Wolf Armaments. We have no problem though opening as many field bases as you wish and with your country's size permits to exist; we wish for now to open one hundred field offices all over your country. As you may know, field offices allows for storage of C.L.I personnel, property, and allow local people in the host country to hire personnel and purchase firearms as the government permits. We would also ask the following requests since from your application, we believe that you are wishing for C.L.I. to be a main supplier and force for your nation's defense. In addition to opening field bases in your country, we ask for a yearly $100,000,000 yearly fee for personnel deployment as per any contract would ask (that can be payed anytime before the 21st of Dec.). In exchange for this, supplying of arms and providing personnel, C.L.I. shall receive financial backing from the offeree (Britannina) and will pay the yearly fee, plus the offered payment of expenses to open said mentioned field offices. If these terms are acceptable to your government or if you wish to further negotiate, please feel free to respond. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

The Savage Nation wrote:I would like to buy 1700 AR Raptor assault rifles we believe the price is 5,100

To: The Government of Savage Nation

Dear Savage Nation,

We wish to inform you that the price for a unit of the AR Raptor costs $3,400 NSD. Therefor the amount you requested, 1,700, would total as $5,780,000 NSD. We would be happy to still sell the product to your nation if your still interested in purchasing, which the funds can be transferred to the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

To: The Commoner League Inc.

We accept your proposals aforementioned earlier. We will pay the respecting amounts, allow local hiring and most especially, allow the construction of field offices for us to avail your services.

Aside from the Sankji NDI and Anhausen Military, we will accept also your proposal as one of our military necessities providers. We thank you for such proposal.

Thank you again and we bid you a good day!
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm

News Update: 4-12-13

Changes Around C.L.I.

C.L.I. has grown since it's debut since December 2nd of last year. We have come from a small little known storefront to becoming one of the largest Private Military Companies in all of NationStates if not the largest. We owe that to all of our customers, personal friends, and other business. All of your commitment and dedication have really meant a lot and is what made this storefront to what it is today. As we grew we also became an arms dealer, selling TECT designed firearms from Wolf Armaments. We are happy to let you know that prices for firearms will drop soon for weapons and hopefully a new weapon will make its way to the page some time in the near future. Proof of C.L.I.'s success is record high income so far this year; a total of $71,374,050,000 NSD have been made so far and we hope to pass over the trillion dollar mark with all your help!

Also we've experienced some slight setbacks being that we lost two of our business partners earlier this year. With new initiative, C.L.I. invites all businesses, nations, organizations, and anyone else possible to become business partners with our company. Simply fill out the application form located here and we will get back to as soon as possible; we currently are most interested in companies supplying ammunition, food services, medical aid, and plenty of other potential partners. We'd also like to thank The Holy Imperial Federation of Britannina for becoming our newest business partner. Now to mention other new features, here are two new features you may have noticed.

Package Deals - C.L.I. has sought fit to offer new package deals in order to better organize both security and military personnel for you the customer. We've also provided weapons packages for your security/defense needs. These packages better organize personnel, equipment, and ease of purchase for customers. It is also noticeably cheaper too (for you the customer of course). For now we have most of the packages up for sale and only private security is needed left to be filled out, otherwise packages are fully up for sale and encouraged for customers.

New Applications - Applications have been an important part for any business including ours. C.L.I. admittedly lacked a better application section till now; it was clumped together and confused some of our customers over the time. So we decided to not only update the old application but to make more applications. Now including the standard PMC Mission application form, we have a Business Partnership application and a Firearms Purchase form. If your interested in doing business than the business form is for you! Do you wish to purchase weapons from us? Than the firearms form is definitely for you! Keep in mind the standard form which you can order personnel from or the package deals too, and the opportunity to open free of cost field offices in your nation.

Discounts in the Near Future

C.L.I. again admittedly has lacked discounts as of late. That will change now. We are including both a permanent and temporary system of discounts for our customers. They will be based around holiday seasons, special dates, TECT government interests, friendships, and maybe even random raffle events too! Friends of both our company and to our home government/nation, TECT, will especially earn discounts for purchases. For now though we are happy to introduce a temporary discount for firearms purchases. A 5% discount will last to the first of next month, cutting 5% off the costs to any weapons purchases. We also announce a permanent discount to allied nations of our home nation of TECT, for which will earn also a 5% discount for all sales. If you are confused, not sure, or generally wish to know if you qualify for any discounts than pleas telegram the OP or reply asking. Generally you should know if you qualify for most discounts.

Discounts

• 5% to all firearms purchases until 5-1-13.
  • 5% to all TECT allies (military or economic or other) for unlimited time.

Vakolic
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vakolic » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:57 am

corporate security communication

Honoured representative:
The Della Barecci united conglomerated holdings corporation, and its dependent organisations, is wishing to enquire as to the possibility of hiring 2 expeditionary battle groups for a period of 3 months for operations in supporting a corperate ally of the Della Barecci.

We await your response.
Sincerely,
Marco Descav,
General-of-forces high command,
Della Barecci corporate security forces.
It is now law, by the grace of the supreme magesterium of 'everyone is doing it' to include a list of your political likes and dislikes in your signature.

Likes: Ukip, Libertarianism, free-market capitalism, equality, euroscepticism, absolute transparency, absolute free speech, non-interventionism, lgbt rights, disability rights, youth rights.
Neutral: fascism, restrained capitalism, China, North and South Korea, UN, Russia, british liberalism
Dislikes: Communism, interventionism, socialism, affermative action, the labour party, apathy, abortion, environmentalism, unrestrained immigration, hate crime.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 am

To: Marco Descav General-of-Forces High Command

Dear Marco Descav,

Thank you for taking interest in C.L.I. today for your defense/security needs. We are happy to see that our new package deals have sparked your interest and your wish to purchase two Expeditionary Battle Groups have been confirmed and is ready for service. Our personnel are excellently trained and our equipment is state of the art. Your total cost will arise to $390,000,000 which can be paid to the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you again for doing business with C.L.I. and we hope our services satisfies your needs.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Name of country of origin:Image The Empire of Port Charlotte
Name of company/storefront/organization (Please use full name and any abbreviations): Charlotte Arms Dealer, C.A.D.
What you offer to C.L.I. (Please be specific on products and services): 25% Discount on all equipment. Free ten unit (s) of any item for a trial run
Link to storefront/organization (or country if applies):Charlotte Arms Dealer
Would your nation (if this applies) be willing to open field offices (not priced towards yourselves but improves your security, economy, and helps us earn more in private jobs)? If so how many would you like to open (note that you can open as many as you wish but please keep in mind your nation's size)?:Yes, 10
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

Imperialisea
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Business Partnership

Postby Imperialisea » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Name of country of origin:Imperialisea
Name of company/storefront/organization (Please use full name and any abbreviations):International Holdings Consortium (IHC)
What you offer to C.L.I. (Please be specific on products and services):$200,000,000,000 Nation States Dollar Investment spread over 2 years.
Link to storefront/organization (or country if applies):NA
Would your nation (if this applies) be willing to open field offices (not priced towards yourselves but improves your security, economy, and helps us earn more in private jobs)? If so how many would you like to open (note that you can open as many as you wish but please keep in mind your nation's size)?:Yes
Last edited by Imperialisea on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Princeps Imperator Caesar Farlian Windsor
Ruler of Imperialisea
Founder and CEO International Holdings Consortium
Founder and CEO International Holdings Bank of Imperialisea

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Port Charlotte wrote:- Business Application -

To: Charlotte Arms Dealer

Dear C.A.D.,

Thank you for your offer and filling out of our business application. We are not at the moment in need totally of firearms besides the very few exceptions. With this the board of directors have determined to accept your application with the knowledge that someday soon we will be calling upon your business to supply some firearms that may be needed. Congratulations and we look forward to watching your business grow and expand in the near future. Also, your request to open ten field offices in your nation have been confirmed and accepted. Thank you for allowing us to expand to your country; excellent training and state of the art equipment is our main focus in order to please clients and business partners like yourselves. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

Imperialisea wrote:- Business Application -

To: International Holdings Consortium

Dear IHC,

Thank you for filling out our business application form. We greatly appreciate your company's donation investment in our corporation. We pride ourselves on offering excellently trained personnel armed with state of the art equipment, your investment will only go towards that goal. As for your request to open field offices in your nation, we cannot begin such process without your company providing how many you wish to build. Thank you once again for filling out our application and donating to our company.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

OCC: I am curious to know if your investment was meant to purchase portions of my company (such as stocks)? Judging by what I know of you (or who I believe you to be). If so must inform you that C.L.I. is not open to foreign ownership including selling of any stocks or shares. If it was just a donation than thank you very much.
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperialisea
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Donation

Postby Imperialisea » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Put my $200 Billion towards the purchases of others and tell them that those purchases are on me as part of the Imperialisean Foundation for the Advancement of International Affairs funding.
Princeps Imperator Caesar Farlian Windsor
Ruler of Imperialisea
Founder and CEO International Holdings Consortium
Founder and CEO International Holdings Bank of Imperialisea

The Democratic Republic of Davida
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Davida » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 am

Name of purchaser: Minister of War Idwen Lionmane.
Name of home nation/organization/storefront (which ever applies):The Republic Democracy of Davida
The firearm(s) you wish to purchase:The BR Forelis battle rifle
The amount of these firearm(s) you wish to purchase:40.000
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank):We would also like to ad 800 grenade launchers, 100 sniper scopes, 500 laser sights and 10.200 bayonets/combat knifes compatable with the BR Forelis battle rifle.

Sincerely,

Idwen Lionmane

Ministry of War, Davida.
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Davida on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 am

To: Minister of War Idwen Lionmane

Dear Minister,

Thank you for choosing C.L.I. for your national defense needs. We have confirmed your order and we thank you for doing business with us. C.L.I. prides itself on excellent training and state of the art technology, that being said for the military firearms we distribute. Your order for 40,000 units of the BR Forelis + our 5% discount on firearms this month will amount to the price: $4,000,000 NSD. You may deliver your fee to the C.L.I. bank account at the Yohannesische Bundesbank. Thank you again for doing business from us and we hope your purchase is much satisfactory.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade