NATION

PASSWORD

Wolfman's Bar & Grill! (WIP, Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thisbia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Thisbia
Head of State: Lochlainn Abernethy, Ard Tiarna of Thisbia
Head of Government: Bandiúc Mór Tanya Elizabeth
# of Locations: 30: The capital Imors, Tine Thuaidh(North Fire), Tine Deisceartach(South Fire), Tine Oirthearach(East Fire), Tine Iartharach(West Fire), Ballinvroun, Cahermuok, Drumchoran, Islandmines, Lissanchra, Kinnegraad, Corcrighagh, Portslogh, Rathnell, Cloggkonn, Aitoighear, Adhmadbán, Foraoisdorcha, Craobhógadearg, Sliabhfuar, Móruisce, Abhainnlabhairt, Cathairabhainn, Bailetraein, Treibhrúndiamhair, Treibhrune, Clochdearg, Adhmadgorm, Cathairoighear and Clochban.
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): None

Thank you.
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Olwe
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Thisbia wrote:Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Thisbia
Head of State: Lochlainn Abernethy, Ard Tiarna of Thisbia
Head of Government: Bandiúc Mór Tanya Elizabeth
# of Locations: 30: The capital Imors, Tine Thuaidh(North Fire), Tine Deisceartach(South Fire), Tine Oirthearach(East Fire), Tine Iartharach(West Fire), Ballinvroun, Cahermuok, Drumchoran, Islandmines, Lissanchra, Kinnegraad, Corcrighagh, Portslogh, Rathnell, Cloggkonn, Aitoighear, Adhmadbán, Foraoisdorcha, Craobhógadearg, Sliabhfuar, Móruisce, Abhainnlabhairt, Cathairabhainn, Bailetraein, Treibhrúndiamhair, Treibhrune, Clochdearg, Adhmadgorm, Cathairoighear and Clochban.
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): None

Thank you.

And thank you. Do I detect some Gaelic in the names of some of your cities? If you would like, we could design our restaurants in your country in an old-world Celtic style like the one in Killian, West Olwe.

Have fun,

Bryan "Wolfman" Baldasari
Founded: 2480
Current year: 5001
Magic: Non-negotiable
Ponies: Yes, occasionally
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.
RP population: 21 billion
Embassy program: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=203258

Thisbia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Olwe wrote:
And thank you. Do I detect some Gaelic in the names of some of your cities? If you would like, we could design our restaurants in your country in an old-world Celtic style like the one in Killian, West Olwe.

Have fun,

We would love that profoundly, you are too kind.

With much respect,
Tanya Elizabeth

PS - Feel free to check the appropriate sections in our Factbook.
Last edited by Thisbia on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Xephyl
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xephyl » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Name of Nation:Xephyl
Head of State:Michael T. Haley
Head of Government:" "
# of Locations: 5
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.):Well one we would like to have a giant aquarium all around the inside of the restaurant. Another needs to have a woodsy theme to it kinda rugged with pictures of nature, for the 3rd we'd like a Celtic design, the 4th like an american diner theme and the 5th is reliant on your creativity but we want something very new and different.

Blahbania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blahbania » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Name of nation: Blahbania
Head of state: n/a
Head of country: Dzoshua Chiendrikzan
#of locations= 65
Building specifications: very strong and sturdy
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Blahbanian airport and companies:
Borispil International Airport | Akijan cruises | Konstantinovsk shipyards
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

/------\======[] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =+
/------------\
(OOOOOOOO)

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Xephyl wrote:Name of Nation:Xephyl
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.):Well one we would like to have a giant aquarium all around the inside of the restaurant. Another needs to have a woodsy theme to it kinda rugged with pictures of nature, for the 3rd we'd like a Celtic design, the 4th like an american diner theme and the 5th is reliant on your creativity but we want something very new and different.

New and different... if the building is hovering a meter or two off the ground, how difficult would it be for patrons to enter? It'd be modeled after the one in Enchantment, Olwe, where flying isn't exactly an issue for the mostly magic-using citizenry. If this design doesn't work due to a lack of magic-users in your own nation, we can think of something else creative that will more easily accommodate the locals.

Have fun,

Blahbania wrote:Name of nation: Blahbania
Head of state: n/a
Head of country: Dzoshua Chiendrikzan
#of locations= 65
Building specifications: very strong and sturdy

We appreciate your business. Don't worry, we always make sure our restaurants are designed with strength and longevity in mind, using only the highest quality building materials... even if you hadn't specifically requested it, our buildings in your country would still have been strong and sturdy. Since it was a special request, though, we are going to put some effort into making them extra strong and sturdy.

Have fun,

Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.

Xephyl
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xephyl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Olwe wrote:
Xephyl wrote:Name of Nation:Xephyl

New and different... if the building is hovering a meter or two off the ground, how difficult would it be for patrons to enter? It'd be modeled after the one in Enchantment, Olwe, where flying isn't exactly an issue for the mostly magic-using citizenry. If this design doesn't work due to a lack of magic-users in your own nation, we can think of something else creative that will more easily accommodate the locals.

Have fun,

How about an underground one we do not have magic sadly.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Reino do Brazil
Head of State: HM Maria I
Head of Government: Francisco de Melo
# of Locations: 5 (2 in the Capital New Frontier, 2 in Sao Paulo and 1 in North Amazon
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): Please have in mind the architectural surrondings.

Thank you.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Xephyl wrote:
Olwe wrote:

Have fun,

How about an underground one we do not have magic sadly.

Ooh, underground... that sounds interesting. We'll definitely be able to hook you up.

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Reino do Brazil
Head of State: HM Maria I
Head of Government: Francisco de Melo
# of Locations: 5 (2 in the Capital New Frontier, 2 in Sao Paulo and 1 in North Amazon
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): Please have in mind the architectural surroundings.

Thank you.

Don't worry, we'll do some scouting beforehand so that we know what the other buildings in the area look like. Thank you for your business, and for your continued friendship with our host nation.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:25 am

To: Bryan "Wolfman" Baldasari, Wolfman's Bar & Grill
From: Herr Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie

Mr. Baldasari,

We have heard good things about your chain of establishments and think that both our companies would benefit from Wolfman's stocking Burgunden Breus on your menu. Burgunden Breuerie is a family owned brewery with centuries of tradition and we are already a well sought after brand by International beer lovers and travelers. There is no doubt that having such a well known brand as ours would be that much more of a boost to your sales. Please have a look at our catalog and contact me if you have any other questions about Burgunden Breuerie and our product line of fine ales and beers.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Sao Mathias
Secretary

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sao Mathias » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Sao Mathias
Head of State: Emperor Toledo VII
Head of Government: Luciano Moreira
# of Locations: 42
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): We want a building cafeterias located in the same mall and in urban centers of major cities of the world!

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Principality of Monforte
Head of State: HH Mateus II
Head of Government: Victor Langle
# of Locations: 3 please, in the Capital Monfortinho, city of Kush and city of Blueland.
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): As eco-friendly as posssible.

Thank you.
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:
(Image)

From: Herr Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie

Mr. Baldasari,

We have heard good things about your chain of establishments and think that both our companies would benefit from Wolfman's stocking Burgunden Breus on your menu. Burgunden Breuerie is a family owned brewery with centuries of tradition and we are already a well sought after brand by International beer lovers and travelers. There is no doubt that having such a well known brand as ours would be that much more of a boost to your sales. Please have a look at our catalog and contact me if you have any other questions about Burgunden Breuerie and our product line of fine ales and beers.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie

What an oversight on my part not getting in contact with your company to set up a business arrangement already! When I was in Neu Engollon recently I had occasion to sample a few of your beers and found them to be very high quality, but the possibility of carrying your products in my restaurant slipped my mind. Perhaps your products were a little stronger than I'm used to, and affected my brain chemistry. At any rate, it would be an honor to stock Burgunden products and I definitely think a mutually beneficial deal could be arranged.

Have fun,

Sao Mathias wrote:Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Sao Mathias
Head of State: Emperor Toledo VII
Head of Government: Luciano Moreira
# of Locations: 42
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): We want a building cafeterias located in the same mall and in urban centers of major cities of the world!

We'll get started building those restaurants for you right away. Thank you for your business.

Have fun,

Monforte wrote:
Expansion Form
Name of Nation: Principality of Monforte
Head of State: HH Mateus II
Head of Government: Victor Langle
# of Locations: 3 please, in the Capital Monfortinho, city of Kush and city of Blueland.
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): As eco-friendly as possible.

Thank you.

Eco-friendly, eh? Our restaurants are usually eco-friendly anyway (since we started out under Olwean environmental laws we're just used to doing it that way now), but I'm still glad to hear people specifically requesting that. Don't worry, we can accommodate that request. And then some.

Have fun,

Last edited by Olwe on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oslovica
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oslovica » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Dear Mr. Bryan "Wolfman" Baldasari

We here at Oslovica Milk and Cheese Co. have supplied Oslovica and its close neighbors with delectable and
exotic blends and varieties of elephant milks and cheeses. Recently we have decided to expand our sales area. We have
included fresh samples of our following products in hope that you will consider serving them in some of your restaurants.

Elephant Milk: 2%
Elephant Milk: Whole
Elephant Milk: Vitamin Enriched
Elephant Cheese: Plain
Elephant Cheese: Spiced

Thankyou for your consideration,
José Sýr
CEO of Oslovica Milk and Cheese Co.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 am

Oslovica wrote:
Dear Mr. Bryan "Wolfman" Baldasari

We here at Oslovica Milk and Cheese Co. have supplied Oslovica and its close neighbors with delectable and
exotic blends and varieties of elephant milks and cheeses. Recently we have decided to expand our sales area. We have
included fresh samples of our following products in hope that you will consider serving them in some of your restaurants.

Elephant Milk: 2%
Elephant Milk: Whole
Elephant Milk: Vitamin Enriched
Elephant Cheese: Plain
Elephant Cheese: Spiced

Thankyou for your consideration,
José Sýr
CEO of Oslovica Milk and Cheese Co.

Elephant dairy products? Just when I thought I'd heard everything... well, after sampling your products I can honestly say they're pretty good. I'm going to have to come up with some recipes to use them in (for starters, I'm going to add elephant cheese to the cheesiest pizza ever created, The Cheese Stands Alone) so they're more prominently featured on the menu, but I definitely don't have any problem doing business with your company. Consider Oslovica Milk And Cheese Co. a valued friend and distributor to Wolfman's Bar & Grill from this point forth.

Have fun,

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Re: Licensing Franchises of Wolfman's in the Confederacy

Mr. Baldasari,

We are writing you in order to request that you enable us to open Wolfman's locations under our purview in the Confederacy. Quite honestly, there aren't many pubs that fail in the Confederacy, as our citizens love hanging out and socializing in taverns and pubs after work hours. The addition of pubs with Olwean culture would only be a boon to the culinary and entertainment landscape in Neu Engollon. Please see our application attached.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, CEO, Burgunden Diversified Industries

Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
Head of State: Confederacy President Jean Kriegman
Head of Government: Council President Simonetta Alainsburg
# of Locations: 35
Building Specifications: They will probably need to utilize existing architecture and historic buildings for most locations, but there may be a few outlier locations in smaller cities where new buildings will need to be constructed.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Name of Nation: Australian Republic
Head of State: Elvis Reds
Head of Government: Steven Jot
# of Locations: We'll start you off with 200
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): Design however you desire, so long as you meet all safety requirements
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Name of Nation: Australian Republic
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): Design however you desire, so long as you meet all safety requirements

I'm going to remind of your sig (with a correction because periods at the end of abbreviations do not constitute a capital letter after them, and I hate to be that guy but it really is driving me crazy):

PLEASE NOTE: My nation is MT ONLY. People of fantasy tech/FT etc. cannot cross into this universe. I keep my nation realistic.

And then refer you to my sig. Are you sure you want to interact with my nation, even on this low a level? I'm okay with it if you are, just checking.
Last edited by Olwe on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

Re: Licensing Franchises of Wolfman's in the Confederacy

Mr. Baldasari,

We are writing you in order to request that you enable us to open Wolfman's locations under our purview in the Confederacy. Quite honestly, there aren't many pubs that fail in the Confederacy, as our citizens love hanging out and socializing in taverns and pubs after work hours. The addition of pubs with Olwean culture would only be a boon to the culinary and entertainment landscape in Neu Engollon. Please see our application attached.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, CEO, Burgunden Diversified Industries

(Image)
Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
Head of State: Confederacy President Jean Kriegman
Head of Government: Council President Simonetta Alainsburg
# of Locations: 35
Building Specifications: They will probably need to utilize existing architecture and historic buildings for most locations, but there may be a few outlier locations in smaller cities where new buildings will need to be constructed.

We have a longstanding relationship with Burgunden Breueries, and were hoping to open some locations in that company's home nation eventually... this is quite the welcome turn of events. Hopefully my establishment will manage to be successful in Neu Engollon without becoming a nuisance to local businesses.

Have fun,

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Olwe wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Name of Nation: Australian Republic

I'm going to remind of your sig (with a correction because periods at the end of abbreviations do not constitute a capital letter after them, and I hate to be that guy but it really is driving me crazy):

PLEASE NOTE: My nation is MT ONLY. People of fantasy tech/FT etc. cannot cross into this universe. I keep my nation realistic.

And then refer you to my sig. Are you sure you want to interact with my nation, even on this low a level? I'm okay with it if you are, just checking.

What is your tech level?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Olwe wrote:

What is your tech level?

FT/FanT hybrid. Timeline in the future with a very slight bit of the requisite technology, and very, very powerful magic.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Olwe wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:What is your tech level?

FT/FanT hybrid. Timeline in the future with a very slight bit of the requisite technology, and very, very powerful magic.

Disregard

East Persia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby East Persia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Expansion Form
Name of Nation: East Persia
Head of State: Alexi Kazakov
Head of Government: Namin Hadok
# of Locations: 25
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): No. Simple like Chipolte
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:02 pm

East Persia wrote:Expansion Form
Name of Nation: East Persia
Head of State: Alexi Kazakov
Head of Government: Namin Hadok
# of Locations: 25
Building Specifications (If you have a specific way you want the building(s) to be designed, list specifications here so we can accommodate your wishes.): No. Simple like Chipolte

All right, simple it is. I'm sure my design team will appreciate the easier job, and I hope your people like my restaurant.

Have fun,

Olwe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:03 am

*Bump*

As Olwe returns, so does Olwe's most well known restaurant.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade