NATION

PASSWORD

Savemiles Retail (CLOSED; new link within)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 am

Careline Pharmacy
We Care For You!

Hello from Careline Pharmacy! As ViZion's largest pharmacy company, we are interested in extending a joint program beneficial to both of our companies. As pharmacies are becoming more and more common in supermarkets, we believe now would be the opportune time to begin opening pharmacies within your stores.

We would like to offer our expertise in the pharmaceutical industry by opening our pharmacies in every Savemiles store, both in Saveyards and supermarkets alike, making your store even more of a one-stop shop for its customers who are rushing home from work and need to pick up their medicine as well as dinner.

As we use the franchise model, all Careline Pharmacy's opened in Savemiles stores would be a franchise, owned by Savemiles Retail Group.

Please consider this proposal, knowing full well the benefits it will offer both of our companies.

Thank you.

Samantha Guerra,
President, Careline Pharmacy

Business Partnership
Nation Name: ViZion
Business name: Careline Pharmacy
CEO / Representative: Samantha Guerra
Type of industry: Pharmaceutical
Optional Statement: See above letter

Dear Mrs. Guerra,

I am humbled by your suggestion to provide our customers with another necessity in their nearest Savemiles store. I would very much like to roll out a careline kiosk in our Saveyards stores, and a Careline shop at every single Savemiles store. Not to mention, it would be much of a pleasure to start opening a collection drive through, not just for groceries, but for prescribed pharmaceuticals.

All that we need to make sure, throughout this partnership, is that we do not permit the sale of any product illegal in that country, but we adapt the Careline policy to allow certain drugs to be sold in a Savemiles where legal, whilst not being sold illegally elsewhere. We will take responsibility for this, but not for the drugs themselves.

Woodsteasian business, as you are likely to know, is a compatible partner with ViZion's businesses, so we can put faith and solid trust into this partnership for a prosperous future for both nations and companies.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Jared Harvey
CEO, Savemiles Retail Group
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Pullman Distribution Stations

The Global Source of Power

As by and far the world leader in gasoline stations across the globe, Pullman Distribution Stations have earned the reputation as the gasoline station. No name is most trusted, respected, or purchased from than Pullman Distribution Stations. And this is where you come in.

We are interested in forming a partnership with Savemiles Retail Group, opening up Pullman Distribution Stations at Savemiles supermarkets, and even Saveyards that are on property large enough to support a gasoline station. This gives your customers more reason to shop at Savemiles, no longer needing to make multiple stops for both fuel and groceries. The most convenient it is for your customers, the more reason they have to shop with you, and shop with your consistently.

Please note that we work off a franchise model, so all Pullman Distribution Stations opened at your stores will be franchised and owned by Savemiles Retail Group.

I look forward to hearing back to you on the proposal. Thank you.

Leon Kerl
President, Pullman Distribution Stations
Business Partnership
Business name: Pullman Distribution Stations
CEO / Representative: Leon Kerl
Type of industry: Gasoline Station
Optional Statement: See letter

Dear Mr. Kerl,

I am most happy to go ahead with opening a Pullman outlet at each Savemiles superstore, where we have space- that is anywhere where we have a car park; Savemiles has long sought a provider, and explored the franchise option, so I am personally elated that this offer has come up. We are more than happy to accept and will announce such intentions momentarily.

Thank you for your time.

Warm regards,
Jared Harvey
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

To: Jared Harvey, CEO, Savemiles Retail Group
Re: Cider in BB Inventory

Mr. Harvey,

We are very pleased to announce that we are now carrying Gertner's Cider.

We have partnered with them to distribute their product through our regular channels. We were hoping you might be interested in ordering more cases of our beers and ales to supply your stores, along with some of the new cider varieties. We hope that sales have gone well in your several Savemiles locations, but we assume that they have as Burgunden Breu is quite popular now and we're sure that some of that success is due in part to your stores. We feel that the ciders go hand in hand with our ales to greatly improve our alcoholic beverage selection. We have enjoyed being business partners with you and hope to continue for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie

Dear Jan Toft,

We are very happy indeed to order your new range. We thank you for the notification, and will soon visit to place an order/ deal.

Warm regards,
Jared Harvey

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Greetings,
The Imperial Government would like to inquire as to whether or not Savemiles would like a store in the Titan Amphitheater.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Hofstadter
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hofstadter » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:41 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Hofstadter
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 35
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 15
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Yes
Would you use Click/Collect? Yes
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme? Yes

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:06 am

Oceanic would Like to offer transportation and distribution services for Savemiles Retail, delivering frozen produce from your regional centres to your stores, therefore I propose that Oceanic Transportation takes over some of your frozen produce work, we offer full and part load services and have a full environmental plan to ensure that our business plan is as environmentally friendly as possible. We can work to collect from suppliers and deliver to RDC operation centres for Save Miles, OR deliver frozen produce to stores from RDC sites.

Distribution contract
Nation Name:Aurora Confederacy
Business name: Oceanic Transportation
CEO / Representative: Jessi Quartermaine CEO
Type of industry:Transport and Distribution

Optional Statement:
Oceanic Transportation, with its fleet of box-body trailers is the company for you to hire in order to move your produce from point A to point B, whether it be a full load or part load capacity, however We do not transport weapons or explososives, this is due to the terms and conditions of the Operator licence given to us by the Mercantile federal government. In order to make the best use of time, long distance deliveries are scheduled to be done overnight, this allows for a faster delivery time as travelling by night means lower traffic volumes, and with Oceanic no distance too small or to great, We will pick up the cargo and deliver it, no matter whether it be the middle of Wednesday or 2am Christmas day, Oceanic Transportation works 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year. To allow this to take place with the highest efficiency, deliveries and collections are scheduled by the planners to ensure that they can be done in the most time-efficient manner, this in turn allows for running costs to be kept down, enabling those to be passed onto YOU the customer.

Please visit www.oceantrans.ice

Yours,
J Quartermaine.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

Oceanic would Like to offer transportation and distribution services for Savemiles Retail, delivering frozen produce from your regional centres to your stores, therefore I propose that Oceanic Transportation takes over some of your frozen produce work, we offer full and part load services and have a full environmental plan to ensure that our business plan is as environmentally friendly as possible. We can work to collect from suppliers and deliver to RDC operation centres for Save Miles, OR deliver frozen produce to stores from RDC sites.

Distribution contract
Nation Name:Aurora Confederacy
Business name: Oceanic Transportation
CEO / Representative: Jessi Quartermaine CEO
Type of industry:Transport and Distribution
Oceanic Transportation, with its fleet of box-body trailers is the company for you to hire in order to move your produce from point A to point B, whether it be a full load or part load capacity, however We do not transport weapons or explososives, this is due to the terms and conditions of the Operator licence given to us by the Mercantile federal government. In order to make the best use of time, long distance deliveries are scheduled to be done overnight, this allows for a faster delivery time as travelling by night means lower traffic volumes, and with Oceanic no distance too small or to great, We will pick up the cargo and deliver it, no matter whether it be the middle of Wednesday or 2am Christmas day, Oceanic Transportation works 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year. To allow this to take place with the highest efficiency, deliveries and collections are scheduled by the planners to ensure that they can be done in the most time-efficient manner, this in turn allows for running costs to be kept down, enabling those to be passed onto YOU the customer.

Please visit www.oceantrans.ice

Yours,
J Quartermaine.

Dear J Quartermaine,

Whilst we are not prepared to have anything that is not locally produced in the main store, our partners and clients do supply worldwide stores with their own stock; of course to stock these 'partner properties', we do wish to rearrange this deal. We would love to work with you, so we would love to make an alternate offer. We would like you to become a contracted distributor for products sold within the subsidised stores, listed under 'Partners'.

We wish for a contract, so we would be delighted to hear of your thoughts. Savemiles has a primary and secondary seaport in Woodstead, and would be delighted to replace our current inefficient service which does the same job. Since we only locally source in the main store, this is the only offer we may be able to serve.

We thank you for your time, and hope for an agreement.

Warmest regards,
Jared Harvey

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 pm

We wish for a contract, so we would be delighted to hear of your thoughts. Savemiles has a primary and secondary seaport in Woodstead, and would be delighted to replace our current inefficient service which does the same job. Since we only locally source in the main store, this is the only offer we may be able to serve.

Dear Sir,
To initially start the contract going for SaveMiles, The offer stated above, serving the Woodstead seaport would be an ideal inroad, and as such would like to take you up on that offer. In order to deal with this contract, Oceanic will be sending over refrigferated vehicles as this will enable us to deal with freshly caught fish to your stores from the fish processing plant that you purchase from.

Yours
Jessi Quartermaine,
CEO Oceanic Transportation
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Myakka
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Myakka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name: Myakka
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 10
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 0
Would you use Click/Collect?: Yes
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme?: No
Last edited by Myakka on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nouvel Ecosse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvel Ecosse » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Desk of C.Louis
From the Ministry of Importation and Retail

MoIR
"Driech Complex"
Edgecombe Street,
Edinburgh

To whom it may concern,

Nouvel Ecosse would like to express an interest in allowing your company to expand into our nation. We are currently without a foreign supermarket, and we believe that your arrival will help both our economy and the average family.

Application below

Nation Name:Nouvel Ecosse
Number of Saveyards Local stores:50
Number of Savemiles supermarkets:50
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation?No, as we feel that this will increase obesity and laziness amongst our communities, and will also negatively affect our local stores.
Would you use Click/Collect?N/A
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme?Yes, as many of the companies available on your card are currently in operation around our country.

A list of companies currently in operation in our country can be seen here.

We eagerly await your reply,

Carl Louis
Minister of Importation and Retail
Nouvel Ecosse
Last edited by Nouvel Ecosse on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 am

To those who applied for openings,

Mr Harvey, CEO, has been rather busy and overcome by the responses, and wishes to relay the message that all applications for openings have been accepted, and will soon be logged.

Apologies for any inconvenience in late replies, and thank you for your patience and interest.

Warm regards,
Tracey Wyvale
Personal Assistant to CEO, Savemiles Retail Group

Kueland
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kueland » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Store Opening
Nation Name: Kueland
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 20
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 0
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Sure
Would you use Click/Collect? No

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 14, 2013 8:16 am

Store Opening
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 1,250
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 600
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Tue May 14, 2013 9:37 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Kington Langley
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 100
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 35
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Arkolon
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 100
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 100
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? Absolutely
Would you use Click/Collect? Absolutely
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme? Of course.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Dear applicants,

Thank you all for ordering openings with the Savemiles Retail Group. Due to restructuring and plenty to keep us occupied, we have not been so quick to reply to your requests. I, on behalf of Savemiles, apologise for any inconvenience. Everything will be going through administration at corporate headquarters to process now.

We thank you for your time and patience.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 am

The popularity of Savemiles has not gone un noticed across the Aurora Confederacy, as such the Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy would like to reach out to Savemiles by inviting them to set up 16 stores across our country with 2 of these stores in valeria Port Aurora and South Sands, furthermore, perhaps Saveyards, branded as Savemiles express would be situated in major locations such as fuel service stations and railway stations, as well as on major Terralink Service areas, this could total around 1,000 outlets across the country.

Savemiles online would also be linked in with the stores, offering product reserve as well as home delivery, and no store would be complete without a loyalty card.

Yours,
Steven Garrett
Office of the Ministry of trade and industry.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:59 am

The popularity of Savemiles has not gone un noticed across the Aurora Confederacy, as such the Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy would like to reach out to Savemiles by inviting them to set up 16 stores across our country with 2 of these stores in valeria Port Aurora and South Sands, furthermore, perhaps Saveyards, branded as Savemiles express would be situated in major locations such as fuel service stations and railway stations, as well as on major Terralink Service areas, this could total around 1,000 outlets across the country.

Savemiles online would also be linked in with the stores, offering product reserve as well as home delivery, and no store would be complete without a loyalty card.

Yours,
Steven Garrett

Dear Mr. Garrett,

Thank you very much for your response to permit us to open our stores in the Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy. Sixteen stores is definitely viable, as a starting point in a rather notably sparse and beautiful part of the world.

With regards to alternative branding for 'Savemiles Express', could be a good idea. However, as you may have not heard, where we can, we enter for joint openings with ViZionian provider, Pullman Distribution Stations, where a fuel station itself may not be occupied. Alternatively, if operators already use these stations for pumping, we would be happy to solely allow you to open up Saveyards stores there. Saveyards in many nations tend to also be prominent in service stations on motorways- this would be fine. We are happy, on this occasion, to allow the suggested name of 'Savemiles Express' to be an alternative brand solely in the Mercantile Federal Republic, still part of the Saveyards International Subsidiary.

I hope queries were answered to a great extent. Do not hesitate to make further contact. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 am

Dear Mr Harvey,
In view of the replied correspondance, Savemiles is hereby granted formal permission to build its new premisies within our nation, your office will be sent all relevant paperwork within the next 4 working days, which formally gives you permits to run your 16 stores plus the express retail outlets at service and rest areas on our Terralink network.

Yours,
Steven Garrett

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Anollasia
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 50
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 30
Number of partnered Pullman Gas Stations: 15
Would you use Click/Collect? Sure

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:10 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Anollasia
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 50
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 30
Number of partnered Pullman Gas Stations: 15
Would you use Click/Collect? Sure

Greetings,

We are able to fulfill the request, and we will log this soon. We thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey

New Othman
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby New Othman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: the Fascist Union of New Othman
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 10
Number of partnered Pullman Gas Stations: ?
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? yes
Would you use Click/Collect? yes
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme? yes
"It is high time for ballots, and not bullets. For bread and butter, not tanks treading on foreign streets. For reform, for schools, for more police on the beat, instead of building up a massive war machine used only to bully our neighbors. The only armed forces that the new New Othman needs are those which defend the nation itself from aggression. We don't need the trillions that we used to spend for that." - Udan Varcar

"Radical feminism in the west is less about womens liberation (and that's fair - women in the west have been largely liberated after all), and more about authoritarian thought policing." - Hirota

"The function of our social services is to discourage sedition." - Premier Bayazid Izmirek, 2005

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: the Fascist Union of New Othman
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 10
Number of partnered Pullman Gas Stations: ?
Would you want Savemilesonline to be available in your nation? yes
Would you use Click/Collect? yes
Would you authorise a Loyalty Card scheme? yes

Greetings,

We are able to fulfill the request, and we will log this soon. We thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Jared Harvey

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:20 am

Testimonial
"Before a Savemiles store opened up down the block from my apartment, I usually visited farmers markets and Titanmart, the nearest supermarket to my place. But ever since Savemiles opened, I cannot stop going there. The food and products they offer are incredible, and the service is wonderful."
Megan Marcy, resident in Port of New Alton, ViZion.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am

Store Opening
Nation Name: Principality of Monforte
Number of Saveyards Local stores: 75
Number of Savemiles supermarkets: 25
Number of attached Pullman Gas Stations: 25