NATION

PASSWORD

The Empire of Viktorya in need of a map

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Viktorya
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Empire of Viktorya in need of a map

Postby Viktorya » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:30 pm

For my nation, I request that a map be constructed.

The details for the map are as follows:

This shall be the map of my nation, Viktorya, and as is my nature, I shall be as detailed as possible.
This map shall contain multiple divisions; if you can make provincial border lines, that would be great.
1. Duchy of Tiberia
This province exists at the extreme northwest of the nation. Part of it is a jagged, volcanic peninsula with irregular coastlines on the eastern side of the peninsula. It is fairly large compared to the other provinces. A bay exists between the eastern coast of the peninsula and the western coast of the rest of the mainland, going southwards into the rest of the continent.
1a. Autonomy of the Hoernwall
A small sliver located in the center of Tiberia.
1b. Hoernberg
A city at the southern extremity of the Hoernwall sliver. Provincial capital of Tiberia.
2. Kingdom of Westerling Isle
This island exists several miles to the north of the the mainland of Viktorya. It is a jagged island that is vaguely triangle shaped. It is relatively small compared to the rest of the nation. A small, v-shaped bay on the south exists.
2a. Philipsburg
This city exists a small bit north of the bay on Westerling Isle. It is the Empire's capital. Only a capital-city symbol is necessary.
3. Duchy of Nosverland
This province's western coast touches on the same bay I mentioned while talking about Tiberia. It is a vaguely rectangle-shaped province and dominates almost all of the northern coast.
3b. Verunberg
4. Duchy of Hjalvern
A small sliver of this touches the sea to the north, east of Nosverland. The rest goes down south into the continent and balloons out to become bigger, like Vietnam.
4b. Hjolstein
Provincial Capital of Hjalvern
The rest of the provinces do not need overly specialized designs, but should be like the states of Germany in their shapes and sizes.
The 'b' numbers represent provincial capitals
5. Duchy of Vrieland
5b. Lerbach
6. Duchy of Malbern
6b. Orinberg
7. Duchy of Fahren-Heisbarre
7b. Berunia
8. Duchy of Rinderschal
8b. Rox-Schalengot
9. Duchy of Draeven-Ontersal
9b. Ontersburg
10. Duchy of Skieland
10b. Wolkende
11. Duchy of Tallesfehr
11b. Osbach
12. Alsland-Gostervia
12b. Esenmarse
13. Imperial States of Sothernesse
13b. Morindvale

I know this may be a bit of an intensive request, but if you do make this, I will be incredibly grateful.
Freude, schöner Götterfunken*
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Return to Global Economics and Trade