NATION

PASSWORD

F-29 Warrior multirole fighter [MT; U.R. DSAA product]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:32 pm

The Republic of Shalum wishes to purshase DPR for all variants of the fighter
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 pm

To all of my esteemed customers,

NationStates has been one of my hobbies since I began playing it in January. However, I trust that all of you understand that real-life incidents and concerns far outweigh those on NationStates on an almost universal basis.

As a junior in high school aiming high for a college like Georgia Tech, I have to unfortunately inform you that I have final exams for my classes on Wednesday, December 19 and Thursday, December 20. I understand that I haven't replied to any orders in this thread since December 1—eighteen days ago. Normally I keep a constant standard of replying to any order with two to three days of the initial request; however, I was unable to fulfill this standard due to the weight of final exams and the associated work I was being provided to complete for school.

During the time period when I was unable to find the time to reply, a number of you personally contacted me requesting the circumstances, which I provided. The rest received no information except for a vague "promise" to fulfill the orders by last Thursday—a promise which was not kept, for which I take full responsibility.

I will say that my performance on the first day of final exams was, by my measure, very positive. After the second day of finals will be a two-week winter break from school, during which I may be much more active and able to fulfill orders.

I trust that all of you fully understand the complications. Thank you for bearing with me through this; your patience will now be rewarded.

With full and complete sincerity,
Virana
Last edited by Virana on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Mcnernia wrote:FROM: Mcnernian Ministry of Defense
TO: Alliance Industries

Greetings

As a Fellow member of the International Coalition of Expansion we would like to acquire the F-36 A B and C. One to allow for a higher quality Air Superiority Force as a complement to the Mc 82 Illusion and the F-7. Also to establish a Royal Marine Air Wing we would like to acquire the F-36B. The Fleet Air Arm has expressed interest in the F-36C. The Mcnernian Aircraft Corperation will handle the Domestic Production Rights on all variants.
However we do request that aircraft and training personnel be sent to allow for an Intial Operation Capability.

F-36 A

F-36 B

F-36 C

Recipient(s): Mcnernian Ministry of Defense
Date: Dec 19, 2012

Sender(s): R. J. Steele, United Republic USD(AT&L)
Subject: Re: Military Contract
To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Mcnernia,

Emmerian defense firms strive for their continued tradition of excellence when it comes to quality and innovation. As a result, all foreign military sales are to be conducted under the oversight of the Defense Security Assistance Agency (DSAA), the defense agency responsible for financial and technical assistance and transfer of defense matériel; DSAA officially acts as an intermediary between foreign nations and Emmerian defense firms. Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of UNADS with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, UNADS has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Mcnernian pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Construction for your order will commence immediately in one of our manufacturing plants in the United Republic, and it will be delivered as soon as the order is completed. Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Luis Castilla
President of the United Republic
United Aerospace Defense Systems
Defense Security Assistance Agency

Buyer: Kingdom of Mcnernia
Ordered by: Mcnernian Ministry of Defense

DSAA authorization for export: Received
Order date: December 2, 2012

Complete order:
  • Combined domestic manufacturing license on all variants for USD $5 trillion
  • (1500) F-36A CTOL for USD 112.3 million per unit
  • (375) F-36B STOVL for USD $138.4 million per unit
  • (750) F-36C EMLAR for USD $135.5 million per unit
  • Order Total: USD $5.321975 trillion
  • Discounts applied: 5% ICE discount
Final Total: USD $5.05587625 trillion

II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

The Victorian Empire wrote:
To the United Aerospace Defense Systems

We have taken a interest in this new fighter, the 'F-36 Super Viper', and would like to purchase 1 of each variant, so that we may test them, and compare them to our current fighters, such as the F-16 & F-15, which we plan on replacing sometime in the near future.

We are willing to pay whatever price is necessary, so that we may, if necessary, phase out any out-dated weaponry in our arsenal, we look forward to your response.

Sincerly, the Victorian Department of Defense & Foreign Affairs

Recipient(s): Victorian Dept. of Def and For. Affairs

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Victorian Department of Defense and Foreign Affairs,

Emmerian defense firms strive for their continued tradition of excellence when it comes to quality and innovation. As a result, all foreign military sales are to be conducted under the oversight of the Defense Security Assistance Agency (DSAA), the defense agency responsible for financial and technical assistance and transfer of defense matériel; DSAA officially acts as an intermediary between foreign nations and Emmerian defense firms. Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals. As such, we must perform an extensive review of each request in order to ensure that Emmerian companies are not manufacturing high-quality weapons and technology to be used by our enemies.

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of UNADS with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, UNADS has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Victorian pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Construction for your order will commence immediately in one of our manufacturing plants in the United Republic, and it will be delivered as soon as the order is completed. Please contact us with any requests, inquiries, and/or questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Emmerian. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele
United Republic Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics

Luis Castilla

Buyer: Victorian Empire
Ordered by: Dept of Defense and Foreign Affairs

Order date: December 2, 2012

Complete order:
  • (1) F-36A CTOL for USD 112.3 million per unit
  • (1) F-36B STOVL for USD $138.4 million per unit
  • (1) F-36C EMLAR for USD $135.5 million per unit
  • Order Total: USD $386.2 million
  • Discounts applied: none
Final Total: USD $386.2 million

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Auskralian Republic wrote:To: UR Emmeria

We would like purchase

x550 F-36C EMLAR

x464 F-36B STOVL

x1500 F-36A CTOL

for a grand total of
--------------------------
$306,192,600,000

The money will be wired in when the aircraft are delivered.

Recipient(s): Unspecified Representatives of Auskral

Subject: Re: Stealth Aircraft Procurement
To the unspecified representatives of the Auskralian Republic,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has unfortunately been denied by the DSAA.

The decision to refuse the foreign military sale is based on the premise that, as a young nation, the Auskralian Republic has a lack of credibility regarding the use of one of the premier fighters in the world. As Auskral has not yet established itself as a nation that can be trusted with such a weapon, the move to allow export of the fighter would undoubtedly lead to significant consequences, both political and hypothetical, that we would much prefer to avoid.

This decision may not be appealed.

We hope you understand the refusal for the export of defense matériel, and would like to thank you for your interest in Emmerian equipment. We also hope that we are able to work with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Last edited by Virana on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 pm

The Soviet Communist Union wrote:(Image)

To Virana

The Soviet Communist Union would like to purchase some of the F-36 Super Viper multirole fighter to upgrade his air defences
So we want to purchase
350 x F-36A and
530 x F-36B STOVL

Leader of The Soviet Communist Union

Recipient(s): Unspecified Representatives of the SCU

To the unspecified representatives of the Soviet Communist Union,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has unfortunately been denied by the DSAA.

The decision to refuse the foreign military sale is based on the premise that, as a young nation, the Soviet Communist Union has a lack of credibility regarding the use of one of the premier fighters in the world. As Sicily has not yet established itself as a nation that can be trusted with such a weapon, the move to allow export of the fighter would undoubtedly lead to significant consequences, both political and hypothetical, that we would much prefer to avoid.

In addition, the Soviet Communist Union's abysmal record of civil and political freedoms within its own nation reveals the clear underlying truth that the Soviet Communist Union represents everything the United Republic of Emmeria stands against. The denial of foreign military sales to nations considered oppressive is covered under Article 2 Clause 7 of the Castilla Doctrine.

This decision may not be appealed.

We hope you understand the refusal for the export of defense matériel, and would like to thank you for your interest in Emmerian equipment. We also hope that we are able to work with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Drekka wrote:August 12th, 2008

To: United Air Defense Systems
Subject: Production contract acquisition

Salutations. Since our creation during the
early 1990s , while the sub region was healing
and unifying after years of war, we were assigned
to fabricate and/or refurbish the best military
hardware for our main client, The FNSC
(unified Drekka) and to some extent, a
other few trustworthy clients around the world.

Recently, The FSNC ordered a request for a new
air superiority fighter to replace the KF2000
(euro-fighter) and the aging F14s + SU27s that.
Ironic how the ladder 2 planes that once fought
each other now play a major role defending the
great white, blue, and red .

To help solve the FSNC's Logistical nightmare,
we looked for an Air superiority plane with
similar controls to the F35s that they planned
to acquire and training their pilots for. It came
to our conclusion that your F36 Viper is the best
the world has to offer for a base to work upon.

We believe that your F36 is the great as is,
However, our client demands that the plane
must have a few features your plane has
separately( Max agility and increased wingspan)
, as well as a single engine.

In conclusion, we are offering
$5,000,000,000 NSD for full production rights
to modify the plane for our clients needs.
Having stated that, we abide by all the rules
set by your company regarding with what we can
do with the blueprints and such.

Iwe are open to negotiation if, for whatever reason,
our offer cannot be met. We look forward to your reply.

Recipient(s): Initial Defense Systems

Subject: Re: Production contract acquisition
To the esteemed and honorable representatives of Initial Defense Systems,

Emmerian defense firms strive for their continued tradition of excellence when it comes to quality and innovation. As a result, all foreign military sales are to be conducted under the oversight of the Defense Security Assistance Agency (DSAA), the defense agency responsible for financial and technical assistance and transfer of defense matériel; DSAA officially acts as an intermediary between foreign nations and Emmerian defense firms. Emmerian foreign military sales are founded on the tradition of cooperation between the United Republic and other sovereign nations with similar values and interests in order to achieve common defense goals.

We also fully understand the unique and varied doctrinal requirements of various air forces around the world regarding the employment of fighter aircraft. However, despite a family of three aircraft that cover many of these requirements, we are unable to accommodate every one of such concepts utilized around the world.

It comes as an unfortunate statement that we are thus unable to modify the aircraft to fulfill the specifications provided to us by Initial Defense Systems for their client. We shall address each of these issues individually in order to satisfy the need for an explanation.

Maximizing agility is not a concept that can be added to an existing aircraft. Such would require modifying the system from the very beginning, essentially transforming the airframe into something completely different. The current airframe is the best balance of overall performance and abstract capabilities—including agility—that was designed with the requirements of the partner development nations. Changing this would require a design phase and production of an entirely new aircraft. Increasing wingspan is also a very difficult individual task as it also involves designing and producing an entirely new aircraft with a wing shape and size optimized for its role. Additionally, lengthening the wingspan would in fact reduce agility (although provide superior low-speed maneuverability by reducing wing loading).

Your third requirement for a single engine would further involve modifying the initial airframe for a single housing and modifying air intakes to redirect to the single engine. This would further require the redesign of the engine as well.

In conclusion, your requirements for a single-engined aircraft of similar purpose and role but with a longer wingspan and superior agility is one we are unable to fulfill with the F-36 without designing an entirely new aircraft almost from scratch.

We sincerely apologize for the inability of our system to adapt to your particular requirements, and we deeply hope to be able to work with you again in the near future. Thank you for choosing Emmerian.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Severia- wrote:
(Image)
Official Military Procurement Order from the Ordo Tutamen

To: R.J. Steele, United Republic USD
Encryption Level: 0
Confidentiality: Restricted

The F-36 has met our expectations for the program and we would like to make a follow up purchase. As is planned we would like to purchase twelve hundred (1,200) F-36A Aircraft, and eight hundred forty (840) F-36C Aircraft. We would like to have this order in as soon as is possible in order to have sufficient enough numbers of F-36s available to participate in the action against Ralkovia.

Thank you,
--Fredrick Rodeger Councilman of the Ordo Tutamen

(Image) 1 Attachment
[spoiler=Current Order]-1,200 F-36A Super Viper Fighter Aircraft
-840 F-36C Super Viper Fighter Aircraft

[/spoiler]

Recipient(s): Councilman Fredrick Rodeger of the Ordo Tutamen

To the esteemed Councilman Fredrick Rodeger of the Ordo Tutamen or his honorable representatives otherwise,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of UNADS with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, UNADS has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Severian pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Buyer: Severia
Ordered by: Mr. Rodeger

Order date: December 5, 2012

Complete order:
  • (1,200) F-36A CTOL for USD 112.3 million per unit
  • (840) F-36C EMLAR for USD $135.5 million per unit
  • Order Total: USD $248.58 billion
Final Total: USD $248.58 billion

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Arenvenskzy wrote:
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE ARENVENSKZY

AVENSKIAN MINISTRY OF DEFENSE MILITARY HARDWARE ORDER

To: United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency (DSAA)
Subject : Special Operations Force F-36 Super Viper Order

Date Sent: 12/7/2012

The Arenvenskian Government and Ministry Of Defense are interested in buying a number of F-36's for use in our Special Operations Force branch of the nations military. Our Special Operation Force branch which is the equivalent of many nations Marine Corps needs a reliable STOVL aircraft for use in pending operations. We are also interested in your fighter because of the discount offered to I.C.E members and we are interested in the associated weapons systems listed in your storefront. Our nation has review the terms of use extensively and agrees and accepts with all points and terms addressed.Below this statement are the following materials we request.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F-36B STOVL - 512 units requested ( $70,860,800,000 NSD est )
F-36A CTOL - 256 units requested ( $28,748,800,000 NSD est )
F-36C EMLAR - 16 units requested for testing and evaluation ( $2,168,000,000 NSD est )
Combined DPR for the Joint Weapons Program ($150,000,000,000 NSD )
ASM-140 XASM - 125 units requested (43,750,000,000 NSD est )
(Cost before 5ICE Discount)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The total cost should be about $145,527,600,000 NSD or One Hundred Forty Five Billion , Five Hundred Twenty Seven Million , Six Hundred Thousand Nation states dollars (NSD) before the use of the ICE coupon code.
We thank your for your time and hope you consider accepting our order and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Sincerely - The Avenskian Government and Ministry Of Defense

Recipient(s): Avenskian Ministry Of Defense

Subject: Re: Special Operations Force F-36 Super Viper Order
To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Arenvensky Government and Ministry of Defense,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of UNADS with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, UNADS has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Arenvenskian pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Buyer: Arenvensky
Ordered by: Min. of Defense

Order date: December 7, 2012

Complete order:
  • (256) F-36A CTOL for USD 112.3 million per unit
  • (512) F-36B STOVL for USD 138.4 million per unit
  • (16) F-36C EMLAR for USD $135.5 million per unit
  • Combined domestic manufacturing license for Joint Weapons Program for $150 billion
  • (125) ASM-140 XASM for $350 million per unit
  • Order Total: USD $295.5276 billion
  • Discounts applied: 5% ICE discount
Final Total: USD $280.75122 billion

Last edited by Virana on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:
NEU ENGOLLON DEFENSE AIR FORCE

To: R. J. Steele, United Republic USD(AT&L)

Mr. Steele,

It has come to our attention that your organization is manufacturing the F-36 Super Viper superiority fighter and it has performed well in combat duties for many nations. We are most interested in the purchase of several of these aircraft to update our nation's air force. We would like to purchase:

24x F-36A CTOL @ $ 3,177,600,000
12x F-36B STVOL @ $ 1,660,800,000

For a total of $ 4,838,400,000.
Thank you for your attention to this order and payment shall be wired by our account with EngolBanc.
Delivery can be taken at Pier 10, The Military Operations Dock facilities in Panoli, the main seaport of Neu Engollon.

Sincerely,
General Tomas Mazetti, Commander NEDAF

I hope finals went well.

Recipient(s): General Tomas Mazetti, Commander NEDAF

To the esteemed General Tomas Mazetti or his honorable representatives otherwise,

After such a review by various officials of the United Republic of Emmeria, your order has been approved by the DSAA and various officials of UNADS with appropriate authority and responsibilities vested within them. The DSAA will ensure that the logistics for the order are properly organized in order to facilitate the delivery of your purchase. In addition, UNADS has agreed to dispatch a team consisting of various flight engineers, training officials, and test pilots to oversee the initial training phase to effectively train Neu Engollonian pilots and supporting maintenance and flight engineers on the fighter. We sincerely hope that our product suits your needs and that you are fully satisfied with its performance, and we wish to bid you good luck in your endeavors to improve your armed forces.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Buyer: Severia
Ordered by: Mr. Rodeger

Order date: December 5, 2012

Complete order:
  • (24) F-36A CTOL for USD 112.3 million per unit
  • (12) F-36B STOVL for USD $138.4 million per unit
  • Order Total: USD $4.8384 billion
Final Total: USD $4.8384 billion

Finals went great so far. Thank you!

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Shalum wrote:The Republic of Shalum wishes to purshase DPR for all variants of the fighter

[OOC: Denied.]

The Great Shadow Empire
Attaché

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Shadow Empire » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Interested in the purchase of the F-36.

- Kaiser Visari
The Great Shadow Empire

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Virana wrote:

NationStates has been one of my hobbies since I began playing it in January. However, I trust that all of you understand that real-life incidents and concerns far outweigh those on NationStates on an almost universal basis.

As a junior in high school, I have to unfortunately inform you that I have final exams for my classes on Wednesday, December 19 and Thursday, December 20. I understand that I haven't replied to any orders in this thread since December 1—eighteen days ago. Normally I keep a constant standard of replying to any order with two to three days of the initial request; however, I was unable to fulfill this standard due to the weight of final exams and the associated work I was being provided to complete for school.

During the time period when I was unable to find the time to reply, a number of you personally contacted me requesting the circumstances, which I provided. The rest received no information except for a vague "promise" to fulfill the orders by last Thursday—a promise which was not kept, for which I take full responsibility.

I will say that my performance on the first day of final exams was, by my measure, very positive. After the second day of finals will be a two-week winter break from school, during which I may be much more active and able to fulfill orders.

I trust that all of you fully understand the complications. Thank you for bearing with me through this; your patience will now be rewarded.

Virana

I understand, and do not have a problem with this. There is no rush to have these products ordered. I hope you do well on the rest of the finals so that the weight may be lifted from your shoulders.
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm

The Great Shadow Empire wrote:Interested in the purchase of the F-36.

- Kaiser Visari

[OOC: And....?]

Auskralian Republic wrote:
Virana wrote:

As a junior in high school, I have to unfortunately inform you that I have final exams for my classes on Wednesday, December 19 and Thursday, December 20. I understand that I haven't replied to any orders in this thread since December 1—eighteen days ago. Normally I keep a constant standard of replying to any order with two to three days of the initial request; however, I was unable to fulfill this standard due to the weight of final exams and the associated work I was being provided to complete for school.

Virana

I understand, and do not have a problem with this. There is no rush to have these products ordered. I hope you do well on the rest of the finals so that the weight may be lifted from your shoulders.

[OOC: Thank you for your support. By the way, your order was replied to above.]

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Virana wrote:
The Great Shadow Empire wrote:Interested in the purchase of the F-36.

- Kaiser Visari

[OOC: And....?]

Auskralian Republic wrote:

[OOC: Thank you for your support. By the way, your order was replied to above.]

Oops, I didn't notice it.
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 am

Virana wrote:[box]To all of my esteemed customers,
*snip*

Thank you for your quick response. You shouldn't feel that you have to make such an apology. RL, school, that is all way more important than this. Focus on what you need to do first. Good to know the finals went well.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 am

To: United Aerospace Defense Systems (UNADS)
Encryption: Military Grade A++ (Very High)

Message start.......,.

On behalf of the Republic of Vectors, I, Vectors General 7 wish to make a purchase. We are eagerly wanting to finish replacing our F-14D's and early versions o F-15's, abd perhaps even our F-16's. To accomplish this task, I wish to purchase the Domestic Production Rights for all versions of the F-36, at a cost of 5'000'000'000'000$ or Five Trillion USD over 10 years. Please consider our order, Republic of Vectors, Vectors General 4.

Message end.........
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Hungaristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungaristan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 am

Hungaristan has realized that our Air forces need a new Multirole fighter due to the fact that the A-15 "Wasp" is more for tank destruction than it is aerial combat. We would like to purchase 50 of the F-36B Vertical Takeoff Fighters. As a special request one of these these fighters be given a red and green Camo design with the text, "Trevor Frye, the Crazy Magyar" on the side in gold. This is a personal jet and I am willing to pay up to an additional 1 million for this specialization. I thank you for your patience and I am looking forward to paying you full price plus any additional fees for this excellent design.

Signed: Trevor Frye, Esteemed Leader of Hungaristan.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life." Bertolt Brecht

Asasia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Asasia » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Recipients: United Aerospace Defense Systems
FROM: Head of Asasia Department of Defense, Josef Trabonough
SUBJECT: Transaction
ENCRYPTION: None
DATE: December 20th, 2012
The United Kingdom of Asasia has heard of the out-standing reputation of the F-36A CTOL and therefore, would like to purchase 175 Units of the model F-36 A CTOL and 175 units of the AIM-11X Python XSRM for a total of; 19,652,500,000 for the F-36 and 15,750,000 for the Weapons system. For a grand total of; $ 19,668,250,000. We will wait patiently for a response.
Signed,
Josef Trabonough
Asasia Homepage
Nationstates Tracker
Benomia wrote:
The Cosmos wrote:That's nice. You country will be nothing left but a deserted wasteland inhabited by a homosexual walrus.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

I am a Marxist-Leninist Communist

Kouralia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kouralia » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:44 am

My nation would likely have spotted this fighter reasonably early on in its development/deployment life-cycle, so would probably have sent the below message much earlier on than ICly December 2012. How early would you allow me to back-track through IC-time to make this order? Would 2010 be acceptable? (it is assumed that we have somehow seen demonstrations of the fighter, and tested it) We would include any fighters for testing in the below mentioned price.

One final request is that I may edit the image of the fighter, to create a Kouralian-coloured jet which I may use (with full JG-standard credits) linked to my NSWiki and RPs.

I thank you for your understanding.

Kouralian Government Transmission, Dated November 2010 - sent and received

Sent: Kouralian Ministry of War
Encryption: Medium-Low
Recipient: United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency

Dear whomsoever it may concern,

Following viewing of the performance of the F-36B(STOVL) Fighter aircraft, Her Majesty's Military feels that procurement of foreign stock is in this case justified. At this current time, the Kouralian Air Force, Army Air Corps and Fleet Air Arm are all using the Tornado GR4, or Licanan CFA-38 aircraft in most roles attributable to this fighter. Naturally we seek to replace the former completely, and to negate the foreign monopoly on air-superiority technology in the Royal Union by the latter.

We seek to, on behalf of the Fleet Air Arm replace the in-use fighters with the F-36B, however one modified to accept and be integrated in the Pegasus II Battle net and other systems; it is currently expected to require around 37,000 of said fighter for the National Air Force as the service in question operates minimal helicopter support due to those operations being passed down to the Army Air Corps. Following on from this situation, the Government of Her Majesty considers it necessary to transfer a sum of money equivalent to Two Trillion (2 Trillion) (2,000,000,000,000.00) NSD in order to facilitate the purchase of fighters. It is expected that KAE SYSTEMS and affiliated facilities will have produced 10,000-15,000 fighters by the third quarter of 2012 - thus securing the Union's military operational capability. This is on top of the (See OOC) pre-paid sum of over 5 (five) hundred million NSD for the 5 testing craft. Finally, we would seek to purchase Python and Medusa DPRs to ensure that our fighters short-medium range capabilities are kept at the absolute highest level. This takes the total of the payments over the course of this procurement to 2,150,561,500,000.00 NSD. I hope that this order should not cause offence and desire for it to be denied, for our nation is most upstanding and it's honour is incorruptible.

From the desk of,
Her Majesty Queen Alyx Campbell of the Royal Union of Kouralia
Last edited by Kouralia on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kouralia:

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 pm

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for The Empire of Common Territories

To: United Aerospace Defense Systems (UNADS)
Subject: Purchasing of F-36.
Encryption: Highest

Dear UNADS,

The TECT military is one of excellence, whether it be in training or equipment. Your F-36 Super Viper multirole aircraft has caught our attention thanks to its great variants, technology, and capabilities. It has impressed us greatly and we are truly interested in purchasing a great quality fighter that can replace the multiple of aircraft already in use in our Air Force. We currently are interested in purchasing a good quality of aircraft from all variants that are made in your company. We are also interested in purchasing rights to build this aircraft in order to help produce it in faster numbers for our air forces. We will welcome the arrival of overseers until we get the building format right to make your company proud. With a country that expresses human rights, civil rights, and for citizens to be all they can be, we are sure that your company will take good consideration for our purchase. We also abide to your contract terms of service. Our order form will be bellow. Thank you for any consideration and we hope to continue business with your company in the future as we plan to buy annual yearly packages of the aircraft if accepted.

• 1,000 F-36A CTOL: $112,300,000,000
  • 1,000 F-36B STOVL: $138,400,000,000
  • 1,000 F-36C EMLAR: $135,500,000,000
  • Rights to all variants: $5,000,000,000,000
Total: $5,386,200,000,000

Oslea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2006
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Oslea » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:06 pm

The New Confederate States of Oslea
Department of Defense

"In Duty, Honor"

600 Grand Boulevard
Phone Number: 690-100-5700

To: United Aerospace Defense Systems
From: Secretary of Defense Paul Han, New Confederate States of Oslea
Subject: F-36B STOVL and F-36C EMLAR Trials

Greetings,

After a considerable restructuring of the government that saw the former United States of Oslea reconvene as the New Confederate States, an increased push for improving Oslea's military capability has surfaced within both the High Council and the House of Representatives. Currently, the New Confederate States Air Force (NCSAF) operates the satisfactory F-22, and do not plan to replace it in the near future. However, the New Confederate States Marine Corps (NSCMC) and the New Confederate States Navy (NCSN) all are slated to adopt the F-35, which has been deemed an unsatisfactory fighter in terms of performance. (It is important to note that the F-35 is in limited operation with both branches.) Specifically, they point to your fighter's increased reliability from its dual engines, superior flight performance, ability to mount the GAU-8 Avenger, and increased weapons capacity in considering the F-36 - both branches are, however, aware that both aircraft are very similar. The NCSMC is particularly interested in the ground attack capabilities of the F-36B.

In the wake of much consideration in purchasing a foreign weapons system to replace the F-35 as the successor to the F/A-18 and its variants in the improvement of Oslea's armed forces, the NCSMC and NCSN have requested to subject your F-36 to a trial program to determine if it meets their needs. Specifically, the NCSMC have requested to trial the F-36B STOVL; the NCSN, in turn, the F-36C EMLAR. The specific requests of each respective branch are as follows:

New Confederate States Marine Corps: Ten (10) F-36B STOVL
New Confederate States Navy: Sixteen (16) F-36C EMLAR

Both variants will be subject to tests versus the existing F-35s in each branch's arsenal. Provided that you approve the procurement of these fighters, the NCSMC and NCSN will come to a decision on whether or not to adopt the F-36 for their operational needs once the trials are complete. Of course, payment is in order for the aircraft requested.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Paul Han
Secretary of Defense
Last edited by Oslea on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 am

Republic of Vectors wrote:To: United Aerospace Defense Systems (UNADS)
Encryption: Military Grade A++ (Very High)

Message start.......,.

On behalf of the Republic of Vectors, I, Vectors General 7 wish to make a purchase. We are eagerly wanting to finish replacing our F-14D's and early versions o F-15's, abd perhaps even our F-16's. To accomplish this task, I wish to purchase the Domestic Production Rights for all versions of the F-36, at a cost of 5'000'000'000'000$ or Five Trillion USD over 10 years. Please consider our order, Republic of Vectors, Vectors General 4.

(Image)

Message end………

Recipient(s): The Republic of Vectors Military Command
Date: Dec 24, 2012

To the esteemed and honorable representatives of the Republic of Vectors,

The decision to refuse the foreign military sale is based on the premise that, as a young nation, the Republic of Vectors has a lack of credibility regarding the use of one of the premier fighters in the world. As Vectors has not yet established itself as a nation that can be trusted with such a weapon, the move to allow export of the fighter would undoubtedly lead to significant consequences, both political and hypothetical, that we would much prefer to avoid.

This decision may be appealed by contacting the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 am

Hungaristan wrote:Hungaristan has realized that our Air forces need a new Multirole fighter due to the fact that the A-15 "Wasp" is more for tank destruction than it is aerial combat. We would like to purchase 50 of the F-36B Vertical Takeoff Fighters. As a special request one of these these fighters be given a red and green Camo design with the text, "Trevor Frye, the Crazy Magyar" on the side in gold. This is a personal jet and I am willing to pay up to an additional 1 million for this specialization. I thank you for your patience and I am looking forward to paying you full price plus any additional fees for this excellent design.

Signed: Trevor Frye, Esteemed Leader of Hungaristan.

Recipient(s): Trevor Frye, Esteemed Leader of Hungaristan

To the esteemed Mr. Trevor Frye or his honorable representatives otherwise,

The decision to refuse the foreign military sale is based on the premise that, as a young nation, Hungaristan has a lack of credibility regarding the use of one of the premier fighters in the world. As Hungaristan has not yet established itself as a nation that can be trusted with such a weapon, the move to allow export of the fighter would undoubtedly lead to significant consequences, both political and hypothetical, that we would much prefer to avoid.

This decision may be appealed by contacting the United Republic Defense Security Assistance Agency.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

Virana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am

Asasia wrote:Recipients: United Aerospace Defense Systems
FROM: Head of Asasia Department of Defense, Josef Trabonough
SUBJECT: Transaction
ENCRYPTION: None
DATE: December 20th, 2012
The United Kingdom of Asasia has heard of the out-standing reputation of the F-36A CTOL and therefore, would like to purchase 175 Units of the model F-36 A CTOL and 175 units of the AIM-11X Python XSRM for a total of; 19,652,500,000 for the F-36 and 15,750,000 for the Weapons system. For a grand total of; $ 19,668,250,000. We will wait patiently for a response.
Signed,
Josef Trabonough

Recipient(s): Head of Asasia Department of Defense, Josef Trabonough

Subject: Re: Transaction
To the esteemed Josef Trabonough or his honorable representatives otherwise,

The decision to refuse the foreign military sale is based on the premise that, as a young nation, Asasia has a lack of credibility regarding the use of one of the premier fighters in the world. As Asasia has not yet established itself as a nation that can be trusted with such a weapon, the move to allow export of the fighter would undoubtedly lead to significant consequences, both political and hypothetical, that we would much prefer to avoid.

Best regards,
Ryan Joshua Steele

Luis Castilla

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade