NATION

PASSWORD

International Air Transport Association

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

International Air Transport Association

Postby Maltropia » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm

.






Our registries are currently being updated. Applications are now reopened. We invite airports and airlines to peruse our lists and confirm that their desired code is available before applying, while bearing in mind there are outstanding applications. Codes will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Thank you for your patience and trust in the IATA.





Image


The International Air Transport Association is a non-partisan international association of airlines which aims primarily to regulate the air traffic industries through the registration of, and assigning of codes to, airlines and airports. The IATA is headquartered in Corcaigh Nua, Maltropia, where it was founded in 1956. Airlines receive a two-letter designation, generally assigned based on the initials or first letters of the airline's name, while airports receive a three-letter code based on a similar methodology.


The IATA is not an "alliance" of airlines; rather, though it aims to prevent disagreements and price wars, etc., among its members, it neither enforces nor maintains any policies or programmes on the behalf of its membership. Furthermore, the IATA aims to avoid the taking of sides in disputes, even between members and non-members. Because of this policy, the organisation has acquired a reputation as an arbiter in international disputes within the air traffic industries, and it may be requested to act in that capacity by communication at this website.

Should your represented airline or airport desire to acquire an official registration from the IATA, you are requested to fill out the following form:


Code: Select all
[pre][size=150]Application for Registration[/size]
  [b](Full) Airline/Airport name:[/b]
  [b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
  [b]City (airports only):[/b]
  [b]Preferred Code:[/b]
  [b]Website/Link, if any:[/b]
[/pre]


Membership in the IATA confirms that an airline is a major carrier within the international market, and provides a platform for members to discuss potential shared policies. Should your represented airline desire to acquire membership within the IATA, you are requested to fill out the following form:


Code: Select all
[pre][size=150]Application for Membership[/size]
  [b]Full Airline name:[/b]
  [b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
  [b]Website/Link, if any:[/b][/pre]





Image

IATA-registered airports are entitled to a 15% discount from Coalition Oil when they sign a 15-year contract. If your airport is interested in this offer, please visit Coalition Oil's website.



Disclaimer: I claim no ownership of the IATA logo.
This IATA is only loosely based on the real-life organisation of the same name.
Last edited by Maltropia on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Dungeyland
Minister
 
Posts: 3278
Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Her Majesty's Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): New London
Preferred Code: HMA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29244&hilit=her+majesty%27s


^^ http://www.hermajestys.air.dg

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Intel Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): Intel
Preferred Code: ITA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46803&hilit=airport


^^ http://www.int.el.air


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: New Kettering International Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): New Kettering
Preferred Code: NKA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66727&hilit=airport


http://www.new-kettering.air.dg

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Sierra-Amarak International Airport
Official Nation Name: The Republic of Kalasion
City (airports only): Amarak
Preferred Code: SAA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36665&hilit=airport


http://www.sierra-amarak.co.ka

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Lexair
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: LEX / LX
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29805&hilit=airport


http://www.lex.air


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: The Cattle Carrier
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: CTC / CC
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=196125&hilit=airport


http://www.cattlecarrier.com


Not sure if you're accepting aviation related companies, like catering. If so:

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Skygourmet
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): N/A
Preferred Code: N/A
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32863&hilit=skygourmet


http://www.gourmet.dg
Last edited by Dungeyland on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

User avatar
Coacro
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Coacro » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline Name: Coai Ailrines
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
Preferred Code: CIR
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Application for Registration
(Full) Airport Name: Valli la Coséda International Airport
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
City (airports only): Valli la Coséda and Valli la Coaché
Preferred Code: VCC
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Macarta-Mond Ser International Airport
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
City (airports only): Macarta
Preferred Code: XMM
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Coai Airlines
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
Website/Link, if any: N/A
Last edited by Coacro on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 am

Dungeyland wrote:
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Her Majesty's Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): New London
Preferred Code: HMA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29244&hilit=her+majesty%27s


^^ http://www.hermajestys.air.dg

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Intel Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): Intel
Preferred Code: ITA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46803&hilit=airport


^^ http://www.int.el.air


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: New Kettering International Airport
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): New Kettering
Preferred Code: NKA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66727&hilit=airport


http://www.new-kettering.air.dg

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Sierra-Amarak International Airport
Official Nation Name: The Republic of Kalasion
City (airports only): Amarak
Preferred Code: SAA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36665&hilit=airport


http://www.sierra-amarak.co.ka

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Lexair
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: LEX / LX
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29805&hilit=airport


http://www.lex.air


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: The Cattle Carrier
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: CTC / CC
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=196125&hilit=airport


http://www.cattlecarrier.com


Not sure if you're accepting aviation related companies, like catering. If so:

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Skygourmet
Official Nation Name: The Dangish Empire
City (airports only): N/A
Preferred Code: N/A
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32863&hilit=skygourmet


http://www.gourmet.dg


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Dungeyland
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested two-letter codes to your airlines and three-letter codes to your airports. Please rest assured that these registrations are now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

With regard to your requested registration of Skygourmet, I regret to inform you that we do not, at this time, keep track of companies not directly involved in the air transport industries. However, should there prove to be a demand for such a directory, we will of course compose it and ensure the inclusion of Skygourmet within its ranks.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 am

Coacro wrote:
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline Name: Coai Ailrines
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
Preferred Code: CIR
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Application for Registration
(Full) Airport Name: Valli la Coséda International Airport
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
City (airports only): Valli la Coséda and Valli la Coaché
Preferred Code: VCC
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Macarta-Mond Ser International Airport
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
City (airports only): Macarta
Preferred Code: XMM
Website/Link, if any: N/A


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Coacro
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter codes to your airports. Please rest assured that these registrations are now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

With regard to your requested registration of Coai Airlines, I wish to inform you that the preferred format for airline codes is a two-letter code rather than a three-letter one. This prevents risk of overlap between the two classifications. On your behalf, we have elected to assign the code CA to you rather than leave you, however temporarily, without a code. Should you wish to change it, we will most likely be able to accommodate a request lodged here at our website.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Havl
Minister
 
Posts: 2573
Founded: Dec 06, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havl » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 am

Image
Davenport International Airport,
Davenport,Havl
3:45 AM, 08/23/2012

Dear Donald A. Taylor,

Thank you for your personal invitation to register Davenport International Airport with the International Air Transport Association. Our airport has heretofore been operating under two airline codes; DAV and HDAV. As I'm sure you understand, this can create some unnecessary confusion, and I appreciate the efforts of the IATA to consolidate and regulate airline and airport codes. Furthermore, I applaud the IATA's aim to provide neutral arbitration in disputes.

At this time, our flagship airlines are unable to register as major carriers within the international market, but I assure you that IATA membership is an eventual goal for HavlAir and Havl Airlines.

Regards,
Benjamin H. Knollwood
CEO
Davenport International Airport
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Davenport International Airport
Official Nation Name: Havl
City (airports only): Davenport, Havl
Preferred Code: DAV
Website/Link, if any: Davenport International Airport
Last edited by Havl on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 am

Havl wrote:
Davenport International Airport,
Davenport,Havl
3:45 AM, 08/23/2012

Dear Donald A. Taylor,

Thank you for your personal invitation to register Davenport International Airport with the International Air Transport Association. Our airport has heretofore been operating under two airline codes; DAV and HDAV. As I'm sure you understand, this can create some unnecessary confusion, and I appreciate the efforts of the IATA to consolidate and regulate airline and airport codes. Furthermore, I applaud the IATA's aim to provide neutral arbitration in disputes.

At this time, our flagship airlines are unable to register as major carrier within the international market, but I assure you that IATA membership is an eventual goal for HavlAir and Havl Airlines.

Regards,
Benjamin H. Knollwood
CEO
Davenport International Airport
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Davenport International Airport
Official Nation Name: Havl
City (airports only): Davenport, Havl
Preferred Code: DAV
Website/Link, if any: Davenport International Airport


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Benjamin H. Knollwood,
Davenport International Airport,
Havl
Subject: Registrations

Dear Mr. Knollwood,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport institution. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter codes to your airport. Please rest assured that this registration is now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

With regard to the registration of Havl Airlines and HavlAir, I wish to inform you that there is no problem with registering "minor" airlines. As our eventual goal is, indeed, the registration of all airlines, so long as their fleets consist of more than a handful of privately-owned or personal planes we would be delighted to list them. It serves, furthermore, as a means of reserving a preferred code - a necessity given the number of airlines and the restrictions of a two-letter code. I wholeheartedly encourage them to submit a request for classification in the near future.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Last edited by Maltropia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 am

Coacro wrote:[pre]Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Coai Airlines
Official Nation Name: Coacro State
Website/Link, if any: N/A[/pre


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Coacro
Subject: Membership Application

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting membership for your represented air transport firm. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We welcome the newest member of the IATA, Coai Airlines, and hope that your membership in the IATA proves beneficial to all.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Arcadian Islands
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadian Islands » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 am

Image



From: Elizabeth Reevett, Arcadian Air Operations Manager
To: International Air Transport Association
Subject: Membership/Registration


Dear Sir/Madam,

The national carrier of Arcadian Islands, Arcadian Air has an increasing presence in the international aviation market with a history of providing efficient operations in a challenging domestic environment. Arcadian Air promotes commerce, trade, and economic prosperity, as well as a sense of global community and citizenship. With a growing number of employees worldwide, we understand that our responsibility as a global citizen begins with our people and extends to communities around the world. We continuously strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers, employees, shareholders, and in the communities and environments where we operate. Our commitment to corporate responsibility is more than a business decision; it’s the way we do business.

Arcadian Air would like to hereby apply for membership and registration, the application forms for which are attached. Additionally, Arcadian Air has organised with the Arcadian Airports Association (AAA) to submit applications on their behalf for registration of Arcadian airports; however, under local aviation regulations a four letter airport designator is used for all operations and likely to continue to be used both domestically and Arcadian Air operations for the foreseeable future. We kindly request that the usual assignment protocols are not followed and the requested codes are assigned to reflect the existing codes in use.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries or concerns.

Yours Faithfully,
Image
Elizabeth Reevett
Arcadian Air Operations Manager
Arcadian Air Head Office
Flinders Airport, Esperance
Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands
Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Arcadian Air
Official Nation Name: Arcadian Islands
Website/Link, if any: www.arcadianair.ais

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Arcadian Air
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): n/a
Preferred Code: AR
Website/Link, if any: as above

The following are submitted on behalf of the Arcadian Airports Assoc.
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Arcadia National Airport
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): Arcadia, Cook Island, Arcadian Islands
Preferred Code: ARA
Website/Link, if any: Under construction
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Flinders Airport
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): Esperance, Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands
Preferred Code: ARF
Website/Link, if any: Under construction

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 am

Arcadian Islands wrote:



From: Elizabeth Reevett, Arcadian Air Operations Manager
To: International Air Transport Association
Subject: Membership/Registration


Dear Sir/Madam,

The national carrier of Arcadian Islands, Arcadian Air has an increasing presence in the international aviation market with a history of providing efficient operations in a challenging domestic environment. Arcadian Air promotes commerce, trade, and economic prosperity, as well as a sense of global community and citizenship. With a growing number of employees worldwide, we understand that our responsibility as a global citizen begins with our people and extends to communities around the world. We continuously strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers, employees, shareholders, and in the communities and environments where we operate. Our commitment to corporate responsibility is more than a business decision; it’s the way we do business.

Arcadian Air would like to hereby apply for membership and registration, the application forms for which are attached. Additionally, Arcadian Air has organised with the Arcadian Airports Association (AAA) to submit applications on their behalf for registration of Arcadian airports; however, under local aviation regulations a four letter airport designator is used for all operations and likely to continue to be used both domestically and Arcadian Air operations for the foreseeable future. We kindly request that the usual assignment protocols are not followed and the requested codes are assigned to reflect the existing codes in use.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries or concerns.

Yours Faithfully,
(Image)
Elizabeth Reevett
Arcadian Air Operations Manager
Arcadian Air Head Office
Flinders Airport, Esperance
Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands
Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Arcadian Air
Official Nation Name: Arcadian Islands
Website/Link, if any: www.arcadianair.ais

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Arcadian Air
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): n/a
Preferred Code: AR
Website/Link, if any: as above

The following are submitted on behalf of the Arcadian Airports Assoc.
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Arcadia National Airport
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): Arcadia, Cook Island, Arcadian Islands
Preferred Code: ARA
Website/Link, if any: Under construction
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Flinders Airport
Official Nation Name: as above
City (airports only): Esperance, Flinders Island, Arcadian Islands
Preferred Code: ARF
Website/Link, if any: Under construction


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Elizabeth Reevett
Flinders Airport,
Arcadian Islands
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested two-letter code to your airline. Please rest assured that this registration is now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

With regard to the request regarding codes for airports, I must admit I am perplexed. Are we being asked to assign 3-letter codes or 4-letter codes? On your own website they are referred to by their ICAO codes, and so I assume that is the standard in your nation. It is entirely possible for those airports to utilise two alternate standards. Please let us know more clearly what action is desired so that we may better serve your needs. I apologise for any convenience this may be causing you.

Finally, I wish to say how delighted I am to welcome Arcadian Air as a member of the IATA. I sincerely hope that your membership in the IATA proves beneficial to all. Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Stilton-on-the-Rocks
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stilton-on-the-Rocks » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 am


~ Stiltonian Airways ~



Dear sir,
I am been authoritied to make the following applicate to the IATA on a behalf of the Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks's's major airports. The major airports have asking me to do this for them and to ask for them to have for them codes for them. Thankiing you for your swift and graceful reply.

Regards,
Philip McKenna
CEO

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Jarlsberg International Airport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Jarlsberg
Preferred Code: JRL
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Havarti International
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Havarti
Preferred Code: HVR
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: City of Leerdam Airport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Leerdam
Preferred Code: LSA
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Limburg International Aeroport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Limburg
Preferred Code: LMB
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk



Stilton-on-the-Rocks
Making no sense since 1876.
Now with more or less cheese!



A much more entertaining puppet of Maltropia.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am

Stilton-on-the-Rocks wrote:

~ Stiltonian Airways ~



Dear sir,
I am been authoritied to make the following applicate to the IATA on a behalf of the Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks's's major airports. The major airports have asking me to do this for them and to ask for them to have for them codes for them. Thankiing you for your swift and graceful reply.

Regards,
Philip McKenna
CEO

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Jarlsberg International Airport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Jarlsberg
Preferred Code: JRL
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Havarti International
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Havarti
Preferred Code: HVR
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: City of Leerdam Airport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Leerdam
Preferred Code: LSA
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Limburg International Aeroport
Official Nation Name: Gross Empiredom of Stilton-on-the-Rocks
City (airports only): Limburg
Preferred Code: LMB
Website/Link, if any: http://www.airport-league.srk


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Philip McKenna
Stilton-on-the-Rocks
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter codes to your airports. Please rest assured that this registration is now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

Thank you for your time and correspondence. Now go away, puppet.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Last edited by Maltropia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Cestyr
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cestyr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:36 am

ROYAL CESTYN AIRLINES
ALESSO 1924.



IATA, To Whom it May Concern

[Blocktext]The Cestyn Ministry for Transportation would like to submit two applications, one on behalf of the state-owned Flag Carrier, Royal Cestyn Airlines and another on behalf of the national Cestyn Airport Management bureau. As of the present, RCA has no international destination planned nor does CAMB have any intended customers therefore we hope to complete this application with minimal confusion to the the public

The application for Royal Cestyn Airlines is attached below

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Royal Cestyn Airlines Ltd.
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: RCA / RC
Website/Link, if any: www.royalcestyn.co.csyr


The application for two airports is also attached below. Please not that no websites are available yet however we hope to provide them after the internet service has been created.

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Christopher D. Judd International Airport.
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only): Alesso
Preferred Code: ALS
Website/Link, if any:


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Royal Gateway Vyaneu
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only): Vyaneu
Preferred Code: VYU / VYN / VYA
Website/Link, if any:


We thank you for your service and consideration.

Kind Regards.

Hon. Christian Coniglio
Minister for Transportation
Republic of Cestyr
CA F1 - In progress!
Mirage - Started!
CMBT - In queue
Missile - Cancelled!

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 am

Cestyr wrote:
ROYAL CESTYN AIRLINES
ALESSO 1924.



IATA, To Whom it May Concern

The Cestyn Ministry for Transportation would like to submit two applications, one on behalf of the state-owned Flag Carrier, Royal Cestyn Airlines and another on behalf of the national Cestyn Airport Management bureau. As of the present, RCA has no international destination planned nor does CAMB have any intended customers therefore we hope to complete this application with minimal confusion to the the public

The application for Royal Cestyn Airlines is attached below

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Royal Cestyn Airlines Ltd.
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only):
Preferred Code: RCA / RC
Website/Link, if any: www.royalcestyn.co.csyr


The application for two airports is also attached below. Please not that no websites are available yet however we hope to provide them after the internet service has been created.

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Christopher D. Judd International Airport.
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only): Alesso
Preferred Code: ALS
Website/Link, if any:


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Royal Gateway Vyaneu
Official Nation Name: Republic of Cestyr
City (airports only): Vyaneu
Preferred Code: VYU / VYN / VYA
Website/Link, if any:


We thank you for your service and consideration.

Kind Regards.

Hon. Christian Coniglio
Minister for Transportation
Republic of Cestyr



Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Hon. Christian Coniglio
Cestyr
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input.

To Royal Cestyn Airlines, we have assigned the two-letter code RC. We have assigned the requested three-letter codes to your airports, giving Royal Gateway Vyaneu the code VYA and Christopher D. Judd International Airport the code ALS. Please rest assured that these registrations are now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

Thank you for your time and correspondence. We wish your airline and airports the utmost success.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 449
Founded: Aug 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 am

reverse course
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
||||||||AMARANTHINE HIGH PRINCEDOM OF SAHSAHLAH—SAHSAHLAH FÂLTHAIKSHALAHKOR ÎSHETH||||||||
>the religion<>embassy program<>political parties and news<>national anthem<

(this nation doesn't necessary rappresent my ideals) A modern-tech constitutional monarchy with an High Prince/Fâlthaiksha as monarch, a prime minister and a parliament while the nobles have judicial power here's a messy diagram of the situation
an European Union lover, I dislike quite a bit Russia but I'm not pro-USA either, I would consider myself a left-leaning moderate, I also happen to be a gay guy so obviously pro LGBT

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Madana international airport
Official Nation Name: the Republic of Sahsahlah
City (airports only): Madana
Preferred Code: MIA
Website/Link, if any: here


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Sahsahlah
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter codes to your airport. Please rest assured that this registration is now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 am

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline name: Port-du-Sud's Airways
Official Nation Name: Federation of Port-du-Sud
Preferred Code: PS
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=137267

Application for Registration
(Full) Airport name : Port-du-Sud-Ville International Airport
Official Nation Name: Federation of Port-du-Sud
City (airports only): Port-du-Sud-Ville
Preferred Code: PSV
Last edited by Port-du-sud on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7324
Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 am

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline Avija Valkyr
Official Nation Name:Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
City (airports only): N/A
Preferred Code: VK
Website/Link, if any:
www.avijavalkyr.ice ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=182799 )
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

User avatar
Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7324
Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 am

Application for Registration
Airport name: Valeria Port Aurora International
Official Nation Name: Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
City (airports only): Valeria Port Aurora
Preferred Code: VPA
Website/Link, if any:
www.valeriainternational.ice
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

User avatar
Mizialand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1299
Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 am

Image

From:Morphieus de Haan, Chairperson Air Liberte.
To:The Office of International Air Transport Association


Dear Sir,

I am Morphieus de Haan, Chiarperson of Air Liberte, a private airline based out of Heleventia, Mizialand. We are a growing airline flying to more than 30 countries world wide. A major carrier in Mizia skies, Air Liberte controls 64% of shares in the domestic aviation sector and is the de facto if not official flag carrier of the Kingdom of Mizialand.

I was greatly entralled by the idea of an organisation devoted to "prevent[ing] disagreements and price wars, etc., among its members," and its policy of "neither enforces[ing] nor maintains[ing] any policies or programmes on the behalf of its membership". We at Air liberte believe that the International Air Transport Association (IATA) shares common ideas and ethos and our membership in this said esteemed alliance will be symbiotic. Therefore, we wish to apply for complete membership of the IATA.

Attached you will the completed application with all necessary details required for Air Liberte's entry into the IATA. Please do not hesistate to contact me in case you find any errors, which in a due course of time, will be ratified. I hope that our application will be accepted.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Image
Morphieus de Haan.


Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Air Liberte
Official Nation Name: The kingdom of MIzialand
Website/Link, if any:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=175803


Last edited by Mizialand on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

[OOC: All of the above accepted; IC replies to come later. All members, feel free to use the logo on your storefronts.]

EDIT: IC, here we come!

Port-du-sud wrote:Application for Registration
(Full) Airline name: Port-du-Sud's Airways
Official Nation Name: Federation of Port-du-Sud
Preferred Code: PS
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=137267

Application for Registration
(Full) Airport name : Port-du-Sud-Ville International Airport
Official Nation Name: Federation of Port-du-Sud
City (airports only): Port-du-Sud-Ville
Preferred Code: PSV


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Port-du-Sud
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter code to your airport and two-letter code to your airline. Please rest assured that these registrations are now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Last edited by Maltropia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:
Application for Registration
(Full) Airline Avija Valkyr
Official Nation Name:Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
City (airports only): N/A
Preferred Code: VK
Website/Link, if any:
www.avijavalkyr.ice ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=182799 )
Aurora Confederacy wrote:
Application for Registration
Airport name: Valeria Port Aurora International
Official Nation Name: Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
City (airports only): Valeria Port Aurora
Preferred Code: VPA
Website/Link, if any:
www.valeriainternational.ice


Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Aurora Confederacy
Subject: Registrations

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting registrations for your represented air transport firms and institutions. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We have assigned the requested three-letter code to your airport and two-letter code to your airline. Please rest assured that these registrations are now indelibly recorded in our directories, and, should any controversy arise over your claims, we will retain the proof of your prior registration. It is an honour to be in such a strong conflict-resolving position, though naturally we hope we never find occasion to need to utilise it.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
Maltropia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6984
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maltropia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am

Mizialand wrote:

From:Morphieus de Haan, Chairperson Air Liberte.
To:The Office of International Air Transport Association


Dear Sir,

I am Morphieus de Haan, Chiarperson of Air Liberte, a private airline based out of Heleventia, Mizialand. We are a growing airline flying to more than 30 countries world wide. A major carrier in Mizia skies, Air Liberte controls 64% of shares in the domestic aviation sector and is the de facto if not official flag carrier of the Kingdom of Mizialand.

I was greatly entralled by the idea of an organisation devoted to "prevent[ing] disagreements and price wars, etc., among its members," and its policy of "neither enforces[ing] nor maintains[ing] any policies or programmes on the behalf of its membership". We at Air liberte believe that the International Air Transport Association (IATA) shares common ideas and ethos and our membership in this said esteemed alliance will be symbiotic. Therefore, we wish to apply for complete membership of the IATA.

Attached you will the completed application with all necessary details required for Air Liberte's entry into the IATA. Please do not hesistate to contact me in case you find any errors, which in a due course of time, will be ratified. I hope that our application will be accepted.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
(Image)
Morphieus de Haan.


Application for Membership
Full Airline name: Air Liberte
Official Nation Name: The kingdom of MIzialand
Website/Link, if any:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=175803




Image
Representing, Serving, Leading




Recipient: Morphieus de Haan,
Air Liberte,
Mizialand
Subject: Membership Application

Dear sir,
I wish to thank you for availing of the services provided by the International Air Transport Association in requesting membership for your represented air transport firm. Your contribution has brought us one step closer towards cataloging and uniting the airline industry, and I assure you we wholeheartedly welcome such input. We welcome the newest member of the IATA, Air Liberte, and hope that your membership in the IATA proves beneficial to all.

Furthermore, I wish to encourage you to officially register your airline's two-letter code here with the IATA. We cannot guarantee that it will remain uncontested, but by registering it here you would be making great strides in keeping it secure from imitation. Please take the time to consider taking this step towards a dispute-free industry.

Thank you for your time and correspondence.


Yours faithfully,
Donald A. Taylor
Last edited by Maltropia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

User avatar
ViZion
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8608
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

AIRPORTS

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Vitalita International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Vitalita, State of Angola
Preferred Code: VIA
Website/Link, if any: VitalitaInternational.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Antibarber International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Antibarber, State of Angola
Preferred Code: AIA
Website/Link, if any: AIAtravel.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Port of New Alton, State of Tanzania
Preferred Code: CGI
Website/Link, if any: CGIauthority.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Central Universe International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Vitalita, State of Angola
Preferred Code: CUI
Website/Link, if any: COMING SOON


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Dogbar International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Dogbar, State of Tanzania
Preferred Code: DIA
Website/Link, if any: COMING SOON


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Northern Amazon International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): St. Cloud, State of Central America
Preferred Code: NAI
Website/Link, if any: None


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Amaria International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Amaria, State of South America
Preferred Code: AMI
Website/Link, if any: None


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: ViZion Island International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Tropic City, ViZion Island
Preferred Code: VII
Website/Link, if any:


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Icestone International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Sunny City, State of Antarctica
Preferred Code: IIA
Website/Link, if any: None


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Lymar Regional Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): Lymar, State of Zambia
Preferred Code: LRA
Website/Link, if any: None


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Holiness International Airport
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
City (airports only): His City, State of Tetrakon
Preferred Code: HIA
Website/Link, if any: None
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

User avatar
ViZion
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8608
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 pm

AIRLINES

Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: ViZionair (and subsidiary airlines, Ecstasy Air, ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence, ViZionites Airline, Party Airways, Air Waves - link/storefront for Air Waves forthcoming)
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: VA
Website/Link, if any: ViZionair.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: ViZionair Cargo
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: VC
Website/Link, if any: Cargo.ViZionair.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Imperial Isles Airways
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: IA
Website/Link, if any: ImperialIslesAirways.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Imperial Isles Cargo
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: IC
Website/Link, if any: None Yet


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Diamond Airways (and subsidiary airline Diamond Retreat Private Chartering)
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: DA
Website/Link, if any: DiamondAirways.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Royal Commonwealth Airlines
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: RA
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117403[url][/url]


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Global Wings Air
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: GW
Website/Link, if any: GlobalWingsAir.com


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: Bluebird Skyways
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: BB
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115620


Application for Registration
(Full) Airline/Airport name: MeciFly
Official Nation Name: Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Preferred Code: MF
Website/Link, if any: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110469
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Neu Engollon, New Aeyariss

Advertisement

Remove ads