NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breueries (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

To: Joao da Bernarda, Ministro da Industria, Reino do Brazil
Re: Supplier Oppurtunities

Minister da Bernarda,

We are very interested in your business propositions and opening trade channels with your nation, as well securing new suppliers for our Breu Pubs. We have been looking for a new solid supplier of quality Latin American beef and we were already looking towards your nation. As concerns the beer, we have already had conversations with Joao de Sa Pacheco, CEO of Skoll Brewing and are now offering Skoll beer in all of our Breu Pub
locations. We hope to also expand our operations and open Breu Pub locations in your nation soon. Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Brazil.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 am

to Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
from J bernarda
Ministerio da Industria - Gabinete do Ministro

Sir

Thank you for your reply; the borders of Brasil are open to you and you will find Brazil a friendly place to work with.

We could also do some work with Portuguese beer if thats of your interest.

Always looking forward to hear from you, I am dear Sir,

Joao da Bernarda Dr
(Ministro da Industria)
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 am

NETJET.Br

Sirs,

We would like to place an order for 1000 cases of SHADOW SHANDY as a test batch.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Yours Faithfully,

Joao de Sa Pacheco

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm

To: Joao de Sa Pacheco, NETJET.Br
Re: Test Batches

Sr. de Sa Pacheco,

We are very glad you have decided to stock beverages for your flights from our company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Would there be any other varieties that you might be interested in for testing? Also, we would need some more detailed information regarding where to ship the cases of Shadow Shandy. Your order total will come out to HV$ 20,000 (NSD $ 32,000), but I have authorized the billing department to add a 10% discount to your order, which will now come out to HV$ 18,000 (NSD $ 28,800). Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 am

Image Image

Dear Jan Toft,

After Savemiles sold your fine products, a skyrocketing of sales was evident. There have been many requests across the nation of Woodstead alone, where customers want Beaulieu's Pine Grove to sell Burgunden products.

Pine Grove is restaurant chain, located in quaint villages, urban quays, and in the back yards of suburbia. Pine Grove is essentially fine dining, honestly priced. We believe that food shouldn't be valued for its vanity, but more for the actual cost. Economy dining, with a great atmosphere and excellent service has made Pine Grove extensive and is now the largest Woodstead restaurant chain.

Knowing this, imagine stocking our menus with Burgunden Breuerie products for our hungry customers to gulp? It is an exported luxury, and we believe that Burgunden can have a prosperous future in Woodstead- we believe that it should be sold in all of our global chains. Therefore, we would love to trial the enclosed list in our flagship restaurants in our native land- we would like to test Burgunden success in 12 branches. If later, we find the products to be selling well, we would love to roll out the range in every single Pine Grove across the world, preferably on tap- an initial order of 24 kegs of each .
  • Chateaux
  • Shadow Shandy
  • Krieg Kolsch
  • 81 Ale
  • Rouge Rye Ale
  • Bloody Rouge Rye
  • 162 Ale
  • Chateaux Hades
  • 243 Ale

We thank you for your time and eagerly await a response.

Faithfully,
Alexander Opel
Member of The Beaulieu Group Directors Board, Chairman for Pine Grove Restaurants.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm

To: Alexander Opel, Pine Grove Restaurants Chairman, Beaulieu Group
Re: Trial Kegs order

Chairman Opel,

We are very glad you have decided to stock beverages for your prestigious restaurants from our company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with the Pine Grove Restaurant chain and the Beaulieu Group.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 19,008 (NSD $ 30,412.80), but I have authorized the billing department to add a 10% discount to your order, which will now come out to HV$ 17,107.20 (NSD $ 27,371.52). Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Foster and Co Import and Export Assoc
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Foster and Co Import and Export Assoc » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi there,

We at Foster and Co specialize in importing the finest foods from suppliers all over the world to feed Ceni and we have chosen you as one. Please find our order enclosed below. Contact K.T. Foster to notify us of the cost, shipping information, and other information. The cases can be shipped to 1250 Cenial St, Cenial.

5,000 cases of every product

Thank you.
Sincerely,

K.T. Foster
Chairman, Foster & Co
Last edited by Foster and Co Import and Export Assoc on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Foster and Co Order

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 pm

To: K.T. Foster, Chairman of Foster & Co
Re: 5,000 cases of every BB product

Chairman Foster,

We are very glad you have decided to stock beverages in your inventory of your prestigious import/export company from our brewery. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with the Foster & Co. Import/Export Association.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 2,435,000 (NSD $ 3,896,000). Payment can be made to our account with EngolBanc.
The order will be shipped by RKA Cargo Air Freight to Foster & Co., 1250 Cenial St, Cenial.
Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am

WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH GERTNER'S CIDER MILL

Now you can order some of the best ciders and apple wines in the world, along with the best beers and ales! Gertner's Ciders are also available at all of our BreuPub locations.
My Factbook

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 pm

TAM

To. Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
From. Fernando Pinto, CEO of TAM

Sirs,
Your products have been much appreciated on board our aircraft. In order to continue that tradition we would like to order
2000 boxes of Shadow Shandy and 2000 boxes of 81 Ale.
We Thank You in advance for your attention and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully, Fernando Pinto

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm

To: Fernando Pinto, CEO of TAM
Re: Your current order

Sr. Pinto,

We are very glad your passengers are enjoying our beverages on your flights.
We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with TAM Airlines.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 94,000 (NSD $ 150,400) for the 2000 cases of Shadow Shandy and 2000 cases of 81 Ale. In addition, we are sending along 200 complimentary cases of Gertner's Classic Hard Cider, to celebrate our new partnership with them and appreciation for your continued custom with us. Payment can be made to our account with EngolBanc.
The order can be shipped by RKA Cargo Air Freight to TAM's distribution warehouse. Thank you for your orders with us and we hope that we can continue this wonderful partnership.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Glascovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glascovia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 am

Gaius Barbatius Alypsius
Headquarters, Imperial Glascovian Airlines
40 Forum Ventosa
Cansæ, Glascovia FCH 1206
Web: http://www.iga.co.gl

Jan Toft
Burgunden Breuerie
The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Ms. Toft,

Salutations! As Chief Executive Officer of Imperial Glascovian Airlines, I write to you today in hopes of establishing a supplier contract between my airline and Burgunden Breuerie. Imperial Glascovian Airlines would serve Burgunden Breuerie's fine selection of beverages on all of its international flights, exposing your products to hundreds of thousands of potential customers from across the world. Moreover, Burgunden Breuerie would be recognized on our website as an official beverage provider of Imperial Glascovian Airlines.

Please find our initial order enclosed below.

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Imperial Glascovian Airlines
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Dock 14, Port of Sciiamchiamensis, 2711 Occidental Avenue, Sciiamchiamensis, Glascovia ZGS 2605
Varieties and Quantities Desired: 1000 cases of each variety, excluding those beverages supplied by Gertner's Cider Mill
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): Same as above
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Monthly
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Bacon, Sinclair, & Fabianus

Yours sincerely,

Gaius Barbatius Alypsius
Chief Executive Officer
Imperial Glascovian Airlines
The Second Glascovian Empire
Consul: Appia Victricia Mackenzie | Empress: Annia Galeria IV (regent yet to be appointed)
RP In Progress: When the Heavens Fall

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:03 pm

To. Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
From. Fernando Pinto

Sir,

After confirming the success of your beverages aboard our flights we would like to order 4000 cases of Shadow Shandy,
4000 cases of 81 Ale and 2000 cases of Gertner's Cidre for Business/First. We would like to make of this order a monthly
one for delivery on the 15th of each month for one year. We hope you consider this proposition and are eagerly awaiting
to hear from you soon.

Faithfully, Fernando Pinto,CEO

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:01 pm

To: Fernando Pinto, CEO of TAM

Sr. Pinto,

We are very glad your passengers are enjoying our beverages on your flights.
We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with TAM Airlines.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 242,000 (NSD $ 387,200) for the 4000 cases of Shadow Shandy and 81 Ale, along with the 2000 cases of Gertner's Classic Hard Cider. Thank you for your custom with us. Payment will continue to be accepted to our account with EngolBanc.
The order can be shipped by RKA Cargo Air Freight to TAM's distribution warehouse. We will continue shipments at the regularly scheduled dates until otherwise notified. Thank you for your orders with us and we are happy to continue this wonderful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

To: Gaius Barbatius Alypsius, Chief Executive Officer, Imperial Glascovian Airlines

Mr. Alypsius,

Thank you again for giving us this chance to expand our business and yours.
We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with Imperial Glascovian Airlines.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 487,000 (NSD $ 779,200) for the 1000 cases of each style of Burgunden beers and ales. We will send you an extra complimentary 350 cases of Chateaux to thank you for your first custom with us. Payment will continue to be deducted from your account with Bacon, Sinclair, & Fabianus for the subsequent orders.
The order will be shipped to Dock 14, Port of Sciiamchiamensis as specified. We will continue shipments at the regularly scheduled dates until otherwise notified. Thank you for your orders with us and we are happy to continue this wonderful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 am

Dear Sir,

We really admire your company and have a proposal for you. We would like to become one of your suppliers. If you have a price for your supplies currently, we'll beat it. New Edom currently is one of the biggest areas of cheap but legal labour in the world, managed by expert factory supervisors and management, and we have a large source of meat patties available that will suit your needs very well. If this is suitable to you, then we will make sure to provide you with meat patties or meat loaves on a weekly basis, guaranteeing shipment at the lowest prices imaginable. We would be happy if you should become a regular supplier to cut our prices down to 30,000 NSD for 3 ton shipment. If this is satisfactory to you, looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Malachi Mord, CEO and Owner, 100% Pure Beef LTD.
100% Pure Beef--We know one end of a cow from another!
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 am

To: Malachi Mord, CEO and Owner, 100% Pure Beef LTD.
From: Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie; Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations

Mr. Mord,

Thank you for bringing notice to your fine, professional company.
We are most certainly interested in lining up another supplier of beef for our BreuPub restaurants, to supplement the stock of fine Brazilian beef that we already import. It never hurts to have multiple sources, for sure. We shall be checking out your catalog at 100% Pure Beef LTD and putting in an order soon.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations and Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:15 pm

WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH OCEANIC TRANSPORTATION

They will now be serving all of our markets in conjunction with RKA Cargo in the air, to better get you a fresh cold ale, beer or cider.

We will now be able to easier serve all our markets with a streamlined distribution system, both on the ground and in the air.
My Factbook

Nouvel Ecosse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvel Ecosse » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 am

FROM THE DESK OF Mantis Adams
CEO of Alhambra Cinema

"The Moustache"
Shining Way
Edinburgh

Dear Stefan Germetz,

I was recently cruising the streets of Edinburgh when I say that a new bar had opened. Intrigued, I entered, and was fascinated by the extreme amount of beer available. Lets just say, I was there until the early morning, testing each and every one.

As CEO of Alhambra Cinema's, I would like to propose a deal. We will sell your products in the snack bars worldwide (yes, they do sell alcohol), and in exchange we will let you keep 51% of the takings. You see, we hardly rake in any money at the moment from alcohol sales, but we believe that having a terrific supplier like yourself will be beneficial for us both.

I eagerly await your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mantis Adams
CEO of Alhambra Cinemas

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 am

To: Mantis Adams, CEO of Alhambra Cinemas, Shining Way, Edinburgh, Nouvel Ecosse, 03802817891
From: Jan Toft, President & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie; Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations

Mr. Adams,

Thank you for bringing notice to your fine, professional and entertaining company.
We are absolutely interested in a partnership with Alhambra Cinemas and will provide you with whatever products you need for your snackbars. We would also like to maybe conduct a couple seminars with your staff on how to maximize sales of our product and familiarize them with our whole line and the concepts behind our beverages and BreuPub foods. Let us know what else we can do to make this partnership a reality.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations and Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
My Factbook

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 pm

To. Jan Toft, Pres. & CEO of Burgunden Breuerie
From. Fernando Pinto,CEO Royal Brazilian

Sir,

We would like to confirm our monthly order, to be delivered on the 15th of the current month.
Please increase from 2000 to 4000 boxes of Gertner's Classic Hard Cider, it has been very
successful in Business and First and it will be included in Economy for long haul in a near future.
We Thank You in advance for your attention.

Sincerely, F.Pinto,CEO

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 am

To: Fernando Pinto, CEO of Royal Brazilian Airlines

Sr. Pinto,

Thank you for checking in and your continued custom with Burgunden Breuerie.
We are pleased to hear of the success of our products and look forward to a successful continued business partnership with Royal Brazilian Airlines.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 296,000 (NSD $ 473,600) for the 4000 cases each of Shadow Shandy, 81 Ale, and the Gertner's Classic Hard Cider. Thank you for your custom with us. Payment will continue to be accepted to our account with EngolBanc.
The order can be shipped by RKA Cargo Air Freight to Royal Brazilian's distribution warehouse. We will continue shipments at the regularly scheduled dates, the 15th of every month, until otherwise notified. Thank you for your orders with us and we are happy to continue this wonderful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Nouvel Ecosse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvel Ecosse » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 am

Attico's Drinkeries

108 Commitment Road
Endeavour
Nouvel Ecosse
Telephone: 27391027839

Dear Stefan Germetz,

(OOC: Sorry, didn't realise I could also order the cider here. If you want to just do both batches here and save time please go ahead)

Attico's Drinkeries are an old brand with a new international face. We are looking to expand into other countries, and we hope that by stocking your brands of beer then we can do specifically this.

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Attico's Drinkeries
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Dock 5-16, Endeavour, Nouvel Ecosse
Varieties and Quantities (Kegs, Cases or both) Desired: 15,000 Kegs of Chateaux, 10,000 K of Krieg Kolsch, 15,000 K of Rouge Rye Ale, 5,000 K of each of the Doubles, 2,000 cases of each of the Triples.
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): Keep it the same for now.
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Half-Yearly
Bank which holds your account we should charge: RBNE, Royal Bank of Nouvel Ecosse, account of Attico's Drinkeries.

Thankyou for your time. Please inform us if any of your alcoholic brands are unavailable for purchase that we have attempted to buy.

Yours,

Rick Harris
International Manager for Attico's Drinkeries

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 am

To: Rick Harris, International Manager for Attico's Drinkeries

Mr. Harris,

Thank you again for giving us this chance to expand our business and yours.
We look forward to a successful continued business partnership with Attico's Drinkeries.
Your order total will come out to HV$ 5,408,000 (NSD $ 8,652,800) for the 15,000 Kegs each of Chateaux and Rouge Rye Ale, 10,000 K of Krieg Kolsch, 5,000 K of each of the Doubles, 2,000 cases of each of the Triple/Imperials. We will send you an extra complimentary 300 kegs of 81 Ale to thank you for your first custom with us. Payment will continue to be deducted from your account with Royal Bank of Nouvel Ecosse for the subsequent orders.
The order will be shipped to Dock 5-16, Endeavour, Nouvel Ecosse as specified. In regards to questions of export restrictions, our list was in need of update, but all listed varieties are now able to be exported. However, we rely on you to inform us if select varieties of higher alcohol content may violate importation laws in your nation. We will continue shipments at the regularly scheduled dates until otherwise notified. Thank you for your orders with us and we are happy to continue this wonderful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 am

"The Empires of Kaosu Enterprises is interested in acquiring the Burgunden Breuerie, or at least a large amount of stocks in it. The amount of stocks we wish to hold is anywhere from 15 percent to 70 percent of the company. We wish for our partnership to be great, and offer 15.5 million NSDs worth of funding. If the purchase goes through we will provide additional funding, personal assistants, new equipment, supplies for as long as we hold shares, and to train your employees if needed."Empress Xeria Kaosu

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade