NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breueries (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 am

To: Sales Prich, Prichardstan
From: Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breuerie

To the Head of Sales Prich,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Rather than continue to guess, as we don't know what 'black beer' is and you were unable to actually pick out label named varieties of our ales, we selected some of our most popular brands for you, as well as the root beer and sarsaparilla that you ordered, to be delivered in both keg and case quantities. Your weekly order total will come out to H$ 1,535,000 (NSD $ 2,456,000). The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with Les Cristaux Bank. We will continue to ship this amount on a weekly basis, as requested to the shipping address listed. Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breuerie
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:18 am

To: New Othman Chai Enterprises , New Othman

To the Head of New Othman Chai Enterprises,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your quarterly order total will come out to H$ 255,000 (NSD $ 408,000). The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with Janissary Export-Import Bank. We will continue to ship this amount on a quarterly basis, as requested to the shipping address listed. Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 am

This is the for the CEO of This group;

Dear CEO of Burgunden Breuerie,

As you may or may not know, Britannual Headquarters has made an outburst. Making it worldwide. We, Britannual and it's partners, would like for your company to check out the new storefront and to introduce you to Britannual.

We would like for you to visit the "advertise my company" page and you can advertise your company on our page. This is the first time a company has ever done such a thing. We would like for you company to benefit off of this and for you to sign up for this. Also (Whilst your at it) sign up for a lovely partnership between the two companies which could also bring benefits.

We hope that you can look forward to this.

-CEO of Britannual.

Also,

Company, Agency or establishment name: Britannual Headquarters
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Dock #1, Britoniseagreenlands, Britonisea
Varieties and Quantities (Kegs, Cases or both) 800 cases worth of every variety at each store in BRITONISEA (4,000)
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes; once weekly
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): N/A
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): once weekly
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Britonisea Royal Telegrams (Also a bank)
Last edited by Britonisea on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

To: CEO, Britannual Enterprises, Britonisea

To the CEO of Britannual,

PARTNERSHIP
Thank you for contacting us and making us aware of your company. We will be sure to check out your services and look into ways of making a stronger partnership with our companies. We were wondering what exactly you offered specifically to Burgunden Breuerie that would be an enticing incentive beyond the partnerships we currently have with corporate friends?

YOUR ORDER
We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. As you didn't specify, we only included our varieties, not those of our partner, Gertner's Cider. Your weekly order total will come out to H$ 1,600,000,000 (NSD $ 2,560,000,000). The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with Britonisea Royal Telegrams & Bank. We will continue to ship this amount on a weekly basis, as requested to the shipping address listed; as long as full payments continue to be deposited to our account. Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breuerie
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue May 06, 2014 9:51 am

WE NOW BREW SPECIAL CRAFT ROOT BEER AND SARSAPARILLA!

For those that don't drink alcoholic beverages and love the taste of a great, sweet treat we have started to brew in lovingly crafted batches our own formulas of root beer and soda that are sure to be loved by the whole family.

ROOT BEER: A great take on the beloved soft drink, brewed with a traditional recipe that gives it that nice tangy bite and refreshingly bubbly quench.
HV$ 75 Per Keg, HV$ 20 per case (Case - 30 bottles)

CREAMY SARSAPARILLA: A delightful take on the classic Western U.S. beverage enjoyed by cowboys, damsels and youngsters alike.
HV$ 75 Per Keg, HV$ 20 per case (Case - 30 bottles)

ORDER HERE
My Factbook

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Dear Mr. Toft,

Thank you for your message to us about 10 days ago. You can find our more formal reply here. With these sentiments cleared by the previous correspondence to your offer I have come to now discuss dealing with Burgunden products.

Along with my own team, we have been compiling a few quick surveys and distributing them in our hub at Oppidum Airport, as well as on flights with your full beer and ale product range. We have also opened our minds to any other Burgunden drinks. We would have really liked to have taken on the whole range, but it is felt that providing such a multitude thousands of feet in the air could leave some products lacking in supply and others scarcely demanded.

Attached is a form of what we would like to incorporate on in-flight services. I would like to set up a 2-year procurement contract, having been giving the green light to do so; our deal remains that early termination or dramatic change of this contract will end with us compensating financially with mediation to value the impact. If you wish to acknowledge and thus enter the deal, as current, we thank you for your time, and we will be depositing the payment electronically.

The Millennium Airways Legal Office have contacted me just to clarify whether or not Millennium are permitted to sell bottles individually, despite being purchased wholesale in multi-packs- we have had run ins in the past.

However, curiosity is nothing to shy away from, so I am always free for wriggling space and negotiating. Thank you for your time and patience. In addition, I am personally deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by a temporary lag of 10 days due to backlog.

Faithfully,
Chiltern Alderman
Director of Partnerships and Promotions, Millennium Airways
ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Millennium Airways
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Dock 2 Grand Water, Oppidum, Woodstead
Varieties and Quantities (Kegs, Cases or both) Desired: Cases only
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): 30 cases of each product on the list below
How often would you like us to ship?: Once per calendar month.
Bank which holds your account we should charge: NatSyn
LIST
  • Rouge Rye Ale
  • Krieg Kolsch
  • Gertner's Pear Cider
  • Ferme Terre Saison
  • 81 Ale
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 am

To: Chiltern Alderman, Director of Partnerships and Promotions, Millenium Airways, Woodstead

M. Alderman,

Thank you for your quick response to us. We are most amicable to your terms of partnership. Not a problem on the delay, and in turn, we are sorry about our delay in getting back to you. Your order has been approved in full and selling by the bottle is not an issue whatsoever. It is, in fact, expected that an air carrier would need to do so for in-flight sales. Most of the airlines that we are partnered with do and it wouldn't be cost effective for you to purchase wholesale cases and not sell the units individually. As well, stocking the full line on each of your flights would be rather counterproductive to your operations.

We also wanted to let you know ahead of a big announcement that we will be doing a joint distribution deal with Jory Jory Bottling in which we will be carrying their full line of non-alcoholic beverages for your availability, and in turn, they will carry our full line of alcoholic beverages, with no overlap on varieties. While you wouldn't be able to get our famous root beer, you would have a full line of their world renown sodas, sport drinks and other beverages at a very discount cost. It also is more efficient to be able to be able to order a wider range of beverages in one order as opposed to several. As we didn't initially approach you with this deal, you aren't bound to it, but we wanted to let you know it was available.

Unless there's any changes, we will accept your funds wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with NatSyn. We will continue to ship this amount on a monthly basis, as requested to the shipping address listed; as long as full payments continue to be deposited to our account. Please let me know if there's any changes, or any other or anything else we can do for you. We know that your passengers will be very satisfied. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat May 24, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Dear Mr. Toft,

I have discussed your revision on the deal with my colleagues at a meeting, and as we have- as you know- been working on a deal with Jory Jory, Millennium Airways are agreed on the terms laid out by your latest response.

I thank you for your consistency, and sincerely hope that this deal will be monumental.

Sincerely,
Chiltern Alderman
Director of Partnerships and Promotions, Millennium Airways
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 17, 2014 7:41 am

To: Chiltern Alderman, Director of Partnerships and Promotions, Millenium Airways, Woodstead

M. Alderman,

I am pleased to hear this and we also look forward to progressing this partnership to its fullest potential.
Additionally, we wanted to alert you to the fact that we now carry Golden Cross lager, a beloved economical brand from the heartland of Neu Engollon, should you choose to expand your order.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please let me know personally.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat May 24, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 am

WE HAVE WELCOMED GOLDEN CROSS LAGER

AND GERTNER'S CIDER INTO THE FAMILY!

WITH JORY JORY BOTTLING COMPANY AS OUR DISTRIBUTION PARTNER...

WE OFFER THE WIDEST SELECTION OF THE MOST POPULAR BEVERAGES IN ASTYRIA, AND POSSIBLY THE MULTIVERSE!
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:49 am

is proud to be a sponsor of the

My Factbook

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:16 am

To Burgunden Breuerie:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a fledgling global hypermarket retail chain, and we'd like to cordially invite Burgunden Breuerie to be one of our first few opening items on the shelves of our hypermarkets and branches! We are currently scouting for products to be sold on our shelves, and we believe that your products will do extremely well considering its recognition in the international platform!

We've attached the associated forms. Should our application be accepted, we hope that you will apply at our storefront! Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you soon!

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Legion Hypermarkets
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Morgan Dock, Handle Drive, Government City, The Recon Empire
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) All.
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes.
Regular shipment varieties and amounts (If different from initial order): All varieties if possible, amounts will be
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Best duration would be once a week.
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Please charge to the International Cocomo Banking Clan(Account Name: The Legion Corporation)

All the best,

Mr Tony Blake
Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:54 am

To: Tony Blake, Associate President of General Production, Legion Hypermarkets, The Recon Empire

Mr. Blake,

Thank you again for the business opportunity.
We have applied through your process, as required. If you have any questions regarding it, please let me know.

Sincerely,

David Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breuerie
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:50 am

Breus go well with...

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:15 am

TeremBev/Burgunden Breueries has recently acquired a massive, multi-acreage estate in Seillans, Terre Des Gaules, as well as expanding our holdings at our own special ingredients growing site and research and development laboratories located near Rumilly, in the Comte-Alpe canton of Neu Engollon. Both at Seillans and Rumilly, we maintain a multitude of crops that include dozens of varieties of hops such as the popular Simcoe, Crystal, Cascade, Centennial, Sterling and Citra, as well as Humartava, the hops that is indigenous and only grown in Neu Engollon. In addition to the glorious flower called hops, as every great brewer knows, there are several other ingredients that are used in various renditions of beer. We have fields set aside for barley, wheat, rye, and other grains, as well as several spice plants like coriander and other organic ingredients that are flavor additions to many strains of beer. While these ingredients are used for food preparation, our crops are grown specifically towards the flavor palate that they may add to our beers, which makes them superlative to other common crop yields.
Additionally, we have installed a union barrel brewery system in one wing of the ACBSC facilities in order to perfect our own line of oak barrel filtered and aged breus.

Keeping in line with our mission statement to improve not only our own operations, but to improve the state of the brewing industry as a whole, we have decided to work more collaboratively with breweries that have a like mind set to our own, and appreciate the craft and artistry of beer as much as we do. For a moderate yearly dues, we are offering to allow technicians and brewers from other breweries around the world to study and experiment in our ACBSC laboratories in Rumilly, so that we can all benefit from new advances to the most beloved beverage to us all...beer! (and mead, barley wine and other various brew related beverages.) As well as allowing teams from around the world to work at our advanced technical labs, we are hoping to be able to develop some brewery cooperative partnership releases of special limited edition brews. The yearly dues will go towards the maintenance of the facilities, growing of crops, and retaining of staff to keep operations at top performance in both the fields and in the labs. Dues will also cover the usage of facilities, fields and all strains contained within, as well as some of the brewing equipment like the union barrel brewing system. The yearly dues will be HV$ 4000 (NSD$ 6400).

To join our cooperative program, we ask that you wire money to our account with EngolBanc, then sign up here...

Code: Select all
Name of Brewery or Group:
Location (City and Nation):
Projects aiming to accomplish:
Interested in releasing partnership brews?:
Description of brewery (history, accomplishments and goals):

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Message Recipient: Project Coordinators, AstyBev Cooperative Brewing Science Center at Rumilly
Message Sender, Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company

22 January 2015

Dear sirs and madams:

I would like to express my interest in bringing South Seas Soda Company to the Cooperative Brewing Science Center at Rumilly, and I ask you to please consider are application carefully.

Our interest in the cooperative may be a bit curious on the onset. As a soda brewer, it may be a tad peculiar to receive our interest. However, all of our sodas have been handcrafted using the brewing process since our inception in 1874. Having heard news recently of the brewing cooperative, we feel it is an excellent chance for our company to work alongside other world renowned technicians in our craft, even if ours is a small subset of the brewing industry. Ultimately, we believe we can make an important mark on the industry and show the benefits of comparing brewing processes even to those in the craft who, like ourselves, do not desire a fermentation process for the final product.

You may have noticed in your international news clips that our company recently released two new flavors into our portfolio. One would think with such momentous news that our company would take a bit of a breather on the international scene, but such is never the case for a bottler who wishes to remain on the soda flavor frontier. We had just began internal meetings planning for experimentation on a black cherry malted soda when we read of your cooperative's efforts. While developing flavors is something we have done successfully on our own for the duration of our company's history, we thought this might be an excellent opportunity to expand our horizons on this technique. It goes without saying, of course, that our goals for joining the cooperative reach far beyond the successful development of one flavor, but we feel this particular flavor would be an excellent jumping in point.

We note your request for the equivalent of $6400 NSD as a yearly due, and given the benefits of the cooperative we feel this to be a bargain, an investment which will likely yield multiple times. As such, we have wired this initial amount to the account so designated with EngolBanc. While we expect this venture to be a huge success, we ask your patience for future dues as we take a wait and see approach on the expected benefits of joining.

We have attached our application below; please take it into full consideration.

We look forward to a prosperous partnership with the cooperative, and thank you in advance for helping us to bring the flavors of the South Seas to our international markets.

With effervescence,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Name of Brewery or Group: South Seas Soda Company
Location (City and Nation): Whitsunday, Costa Aluria
Projects aiming to accomplish: While not a beer brewery, all of our sodas are handcrafted using similar brew techniques. We would like to accomplish a greater partnership with those who utilize the brewing process, as well as to learn techniques we have not perfected due to our limited focus. An even greater goal would be to use the cooperative in ways to develop even newer soda flavors available for the South Seas Soda Company market.
Interested in releasing partnership brews?: Yes
Description of brewery (history, accomplishments and goals): Founded in 1874 by Percival Houghton, South Seas Soda Company started out as a soda brewery focusing on traditional sodas that were so hard to come by in our tropical islands. Now, under the guidance of Percival's great-great-great grandson Allistair, the company has grown to include tropical varieties to go alongside the more traditional offerings. With 37 soda flavors currently in the portfolio, South Seas Soda Company looks to secure new brewing techniques and explore new flavors, as part of an ever expanding pursuit to remain on the soda flavor frontier.

Coastal Communities
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coastal Communities » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 pm

From the desk of Ezekiel Solomon
Delivery to: Leadership of AstyBev, Cooperative Brewing Science Center

23 January 2015

Dear sirs and madams:

i write to you today to express my interest in pairing Beacon Point Brewery operations with that of the Cooperative Brewing Science Center. Through our company's history we have held fast to one underlying principle: People love pizza, and people love beer, and if we could find like minded people to run our business, all of the other details would work them themselves out. We are once again at the crossroads of that philosophy with your announcement looking for brewers to join the cooperative.

Our brewhouses have been specializing in the craft brew scene for the past twenty years, and now having gained some popularity thanks to the recent Alpen View Beer Festival, we are looking to parlay that momentum into collaborative partnerships with other significant brewers on an international scale. As such, we know that in joining the cooperative we will surround ourselves with creative individuals who are not only masters of their craft but who also embrace our philosophy that people enjoy beer. Therefore, it is easy for us to see the collective benefits of joining.

Please review our enclosed application, and be mindful of the financial situation as we have made an initial deposit and asked EngolBanc to appropriately mark it as from the Beacon Point Brewhouse account.

We look forward to a prosperous membership in the cooperative, and we are certain we will see many breakthroughs coming from our shared worldview.

With passion,
Ezekiel Solomon
CEO, Beacon Point Brewery

Name of Brewery or Group: Beacon Point Brewery
Location (City and Nation): Apricot Harbor, Commonwealth of Coastal Communities
Projects aiming to accomplish: Above all else, we seek to surround ourselves with masters of the craft who truly enjoy the brewing process. As always, we are confident that the remaining details will follow the passion.
Interested in releasing partnership brews?: Yes
Description of brewery (history, accomplishments and goals): Founded in 1994 by an entrepreneur who admittedly knew very little about the craft, Beacon Point Brewery and brewhouses follow the belief that details fall into place when a passion is present. Though founder Ezekiel Solomon has learned a great deal since then, he stands at a crossroads for the company to bring even greater passion for the craft and learn ever newer techniques. With the belief that if one surrounds himself with those who share a similar philosophy, the goals for Beacon Point are simple: to see what becomes of a natural partnership with others who have a passion for the craft of brewing. Beacon Point Brewhouse was relatively unknown on the international market until international pursuits came to the limelight in 2014. One of Beacon Point's initial international ventures was to join the Alpen View Beer Festival, where several beers placed highly, including the Coast Range Raspberry Wheat, which took the highest score of any entrant brew at the festival.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 pm

To: Allistair Houghton, President, South Seas Soda Company, Costa Aluria
CC: Rogento D'Amozo, Facility Director, AstyBev Cooperative Brewing Science Center

Mr. Houghton,

We received your letter with no trepidation or hesitation whatsoever, due to your manufacture of soda rather than beer. On the contrary, we recognize that brewing innovation must be furthered, no matter the specific beverage output, and that such innovations can benefit all brewers involved. As well, you have long been on our radar as a fine producer of craft brewed sodas and I remember well your attendance at the Alpen View Beer Festival. We appreciate that you are continually pushing the envelope and flavor palate of what can be achieved in beverage crafting. To be honest, it is due to the influence of South Seas that we started our own craft brewed root beer, cream and sarsaparilla sodas at Burgunden Breueries. We are most amicable to having you on board as a partner in the Cooperative and look forward to the arrival of your team to work with ours and other like minded brewery teams.

Your team should be coordinating with Director D'Amozo, prior to their arrival at the ACBSC. His contact information, as well as Center information and accommodations have been included in a packet with this letter. While I am responding as the head of Burgunden Breueries, I am also the representative of the AstyBev partnership conglomerate in regards to this venture, which falls under AstyBev auspices.
We will be in touch to work out further details, but please feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions or concerns you might have.

We have received your funds wired to our account with EngolBanc. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership and hope that a satellite campus of the Brewing Science Center might be achieved in Costa Aluria one day, due to both the quality of brewers there and the unique climate that can not be duplicated within the Confederacy.
Sincerely,

David Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breuerie
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:16 am

To: Ezekiel Solomon, CEO, Beacon Point Brewery, Coastal Communities
From: Rogento D'Amozo, Facility Director, TeremBev Cooperative Brewing Science Center
CC: David Toft, CEO,Terembev

Mr. Solomon,

We were very encouraged to receive your application to join the Cooperative Brewing Science Center. We appreciate that you are continually pushing the envelope and flavor palate of what can be achieved in beverage crafting. The fact that you have brought the fine art of pairing beer and pizza to a whole other level is remarkable, as pedestrian and common as such fare is often relegated. The quality of your brews, not to mention your gourmet pizza, is indisputable, and we look forward to future projects with your people. We are most amicable to having you on board as a partner in the Cooperative and look forward to the arrival of your team to work with ours and other like minded brewery teams.

Your team should be coordinating with myself, prior to their arrival at the TCBSC. My contact information, as well as Center information and accommodations have been included in a packet with this letter.
We will be in touch to work out further details, but please feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions or concerns you might have.

We have received your funds wired to our account with EngolBanc. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.
Sincerely,

Rogento D'Amozo, Facility Director
TeremBev Cooperative Brewing Science Center
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Kheeriin
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kheeriin » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Recipient: VP S. Germetz
Sender: General Igor Klezkov III
Subject: Brew-Pubs in Kheeriin
Date: 1/28/2015
Encryption Level: Level 2; Not Public

Vice President Stefan Germetz,
If you have not heard, I am General igor Klezkov III. I am the chairman for a project for the Kheeriin Foriegn Horde called Project Jebei. It's an attempt to create a safe location for active soldiers, officers, vetrens and their families to live. Fortress Jebei will not be near any combat zones, as it is in the middle of Kheeriin, away from any borders or hostiles. Attached is my application for 2 brewpubs; 1 in our capitol, Genghis City, and another in Fortress Jebei.

BreuPub Locations Application

Nation for BreuPubs to be located in:Kingdom of Kheeriin

Demonym: Kheer

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Project Jebei and the Genghis City Comsumables Guild

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: General Igor Klezkov III

Number of BreuPubs requested: 2

Named Locations of BPs requested: 433 North Mongo Street, Genghis City and Currently Unknown Street Name, Market District, Fortress Jebei.

Special Size requirements 433 North Mongo Street has 2 floors both at 2,500 feet squared. At Fort Jebei, the market district will be more condensed, so the council recomends multiple floors and a basement.

Currency used: Ondogs, Nation State Dollars and KFH Stamps. (You can redeem those at any Kheerin Credit Union for actual money.)

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Kheer's Spirits are a traditional soldier's drink in Kheeriin. Originally used as a pain killer during the Kheer-Eriin War, now Kheer's Spirits are a favorite in any Kheeriin bar. It is 7 parts 97% ABV neutral spirits produced out of watermelons and grapes, 1 part grape juice.

Any other requests?

Thank you for reading this letter and application. On behalf of the Kheeriin Foriegn Horde, Project Jebei and the Genghis City Council. We look forward to working with your outstanding corporation.

Tölöö!
General Igor Klezkov III
GDP = $9.7 Trillion NSD
1 Ondog = $1.25
Romakian Civil War: Victory
Eastern Torstonian War of Indepence: Victory
Join the Kheerish Embassy Program

Kyrashia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrashia » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:52 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Kyrashi Airways (Storefront Coming Soon)
Shipping Location: Kyrashi Airways Headquarters
19 Everest Way
New Delhi
Kyrashia
Varieties and Quantities Desired:

Golden Cross Lager: 1200 Cases
Golden Cross LIYT: 1200 Cases

Shadow Shandy: 3600 Cases
81 Ale: 3600 Cases
162 Ale: 3600 Cases

Crimson Rye: 400 Cases
243 Ale: 400 Cases

Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes.
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: N/A, Identical to Original Order
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Once Per Month
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Kyrashi Food and Beverage Purchasing Co.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 am

I will approve your breupubs application over in the BreuPubs thread. Thanks.

To: Ordering Official, Kyrashia Airways, New Delhi, Kyrashia
From: Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accts, Burgunden Breueries

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you for your order to our company. We are anxious to get it off to you, but the bank account listed was actually to a Food & Beverage entity, not a bank, and so the transaction was unable to be processed. We hope to clear this up soon so that we can get your regular shipments off to your location soonest. Thank you for your understanding and clearing up this matter.

Sincerely,

Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Cezary
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:13 am

Sir/ Madam,

Aethra Airlines is the national airline of the Cez - Zaern Republic in Astyria. You will be aware that you supply one of our sister airlines, Millennium Airways, in Woodstead with a selection of your beverages which are proving to be a great hit with their passengers. Aethra Airlines began launching its renewed face this year, and has already secured a comfortable amount of publicity and consistent frequency of flights to great destinations.

As such, we have many needs to tend to. We at Aethra Airlines feel that the unique tastes that you provide would be of great service and serve up yet more success for your business. From Alebcay to Yokerin, we would be happy to fly with style with a little aid from your great products. Burgunden Breuerie, as you know is a respected and renowned brand, and it is imperative that Aethra Airlines should make sure that such a veteran is allowed to refresh the range and choice for our passengers.

As well as providing the drinks range on board all Aethra flights, we would also like to request permission to supply these beverages at all of our bars and lounges- mainly at our hub, Antebellum International Airport.

As we serve various airports across Neu Engollon and happen to be based on the very same continent, we would like to explore the possibility of sending one of our cargo fleet to collect from any available airport in Neu Engollon. Alternatively, we would like to possibly explore the possibility of delivery by lorry. In case these two recommendations are not advisable, we have reserved slots at the local port which is leased out to AAG Air Group, our parent company.

Therefore, a form has been attached, and we hope it is doable. Many thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Oscar Rosenthal
Director of Commerce, Aethra Airlines
ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or establishment name: Aethra Airlines
Shipping Location: Dock 3, Quinn Yard, Traderswater (Cez - Zaern Republic)
Varieties and Quantities Desired: As follows:
  • Golden Cross Lager - 100 cases
  • GC Liyt - 80 cases
  • 81 Ale - 90 cases
  • Ferme Terre Saison - 90 cases
  • Root Beer - 120 cases
  • Creamy Sarsaparilla - 40 cases
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: As above
How often would you like us to ship? Once every 2 weeks
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Valdic
IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Antebellum International Airport | Aethra Airlines | AAG Air Group

Nyasott | Woodstead
I'm doing a dissertation and so many assignments right now, so please allow for some delays.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:46 am

To: Oscar Rosenthal, Director of Commerce, Aethra Airlines, Cezary

Mr. Rosenthal,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your bi-monthly order total will be processed and shipped, as specified, unless a new order quantity and variety is requested at some future point. The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with Valdic Bank. We will continue to ship this amount on a bi-monthly basis, as requested to the shipping address listed. Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade