NATION

PASSWORD

USG PMC -Currently only training contracts/Recruiting troops

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

ULI-SCHWYZ REGIMENTAL COMMAND
MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Officer Daniel B. Friese is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Officer Daniel B. Friese is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (OCS) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Officer Daniel B. Friese will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit Officer Daniel B. Friese will be assigned to 5th Platoon, Kappa Company, Schwyz Regiment as a junior officer, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

V. Welcome aboard! Be sure to pick up welcome packet at Reg. Base Airport.

CSM Terrence McClanahan, Chief Drill Instructor, Bugeber FX Training Center

Col. Johann Moller, Comm. Officer, Schwyz Regiment

Gen. Nelson Tell, Comm. Officer & CEO, Uli-Schwyz Regiments/Corp.

1 JAN 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 453461-BUGFX
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Officer James Wilson is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Officer James Wilson is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (OCS) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Officer James Wilson will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit Officer James Wilson will be assigned to 3rd Platoon, Kappa Company, Schwyz Regiment as a junior officer, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

1 JAN 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 453460-BUGFX
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Recruit Application
Name:Roger Joseph
Current Nationality:Mcnernian
Position applying for:Special Forces Team leader
Last military rank:Lt Mcnernian Special Air Service
Former Military Training, include all elite and specialized military schools : Mcnernian Army Basic Depot, Leeford Parachute Depot, Paracommando School. SAS Selection. SAS Sniper School
Skills:Sniper, Tracker
Conflicts served in:Rhodesian Intervention, Outer Havenian Action, Al-Azkarian Intervention,
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?:Not big on Communists, deeply cynical of them.
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts):3 Contracts
Family or individuals to receive death benefits:Brother, Paul Age 25
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 am

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit Officer Roger Joseph is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit Officer Roger Joseph is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (OCS) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit Officer Roger Joseph will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit Officer Roger Joseph will be assigned to 5th Platoon, Kappa Company, Schwyz Regiment as a junior officer, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

18 JAN 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 453460-BUGFX
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Retirement of a Hero

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

RETIREMENT OF A HERO

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

It is with great sadness that I must announce the retirement of Colonel Pierre Galien, Commander of the Uli Regiment. Colonel Galien has served with great honor over the years with the Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation and Regiments. He has gone above and beyond the call and even further.

Dare I say that he has done much to improve the human condition on this planet by helping to destroy much of the evil that dares to rear it's ugly head in the worst hell holes imaginable. Meklostan, South America, Asia, Covington and Hutanjia - Pierre helped us to fulfill missions and earn a superior reputation. He wore the skull and fistful of arrows patch with pride and will always be cherished by his fellow officers and by his men, who would follow him into a fiery pit.
For that, he has earned our highest honor, the Wilhelm Medal of Valor.

Due to severe injuries sustained from traitorous forces to Hutanjia, our client nation, Pierre has not been, and will never be able to fully recover his facilities to take his place at the head of the Uli Regiment. Major Pieter Van Aardel has been promoted to the rank of Colonel and will take over command duties of the Regiment.

When well enough to travel, Col. Pierre Galien will be traveling back to his ancestral home in Southwestern Neu Engollon to spend what remaining days he has left with his family.

We will miss him immensely and wish him well.

With sincerest warmth,

General Nelson Tell
Commanding Officer, Uli-Schwyz Regiments
My Factbook

Balungi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Balungi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Nation, Corporation or Political Entity:Balungi Liberation Army
Type of Contract desired:Training of rebels/freedom fighters
Initial Offered Contract Fee: 1,000,000 NSD for one year
Suspected Duration of contract:1 year
Personnel to be trained:BLA regulars, will also lead BLA trainees into battles to assess readiness and offer aid
Enemy threats, targets, nations:Balungi National Army, various cartels and PMC's
Allies to your group or nation:Various nations have sent us weapons and supplies
Desired size of unit to contract: platoon sized
Goals desired to be accomplished by Uli-Schwyz for completion of contract:train BLA into an effective fighting force

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Negotiating BLA Contract

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 am

To: Commander, Balungi Liberation Army
From: Xavier Marchand, Head Contracting Agent of the Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation
Subject: Training Contract
Encryption: Medium

BLA Commander,

The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation is most interested in fulfilling this contract and assisting and advising the BLA in reaching its full potential in becoming a modern fighting force able to defeat the Balungi National Army.

A year would be more than enough time, and we should be able to send 2 Companies to train your rebel fighters, with some of our personnel rotating in and out. However, the fee that you listed in your initial bid (NSD $ 1 Million) is much too low.
We should be able to further negotiate contract fees, but our most recent training contract had initial estimates for cost of a contract training a military force at H$ 4.2 Million (NSD $ 6.72 Mil) for a 3 month duration. {H$ = Helveti} Which would be H$ 16.8 Million (NSD $ 26.88 Million) for a yearly training contract.

Now, we are aware that you do not represent a totally solvent, national government, so we would be willing to take that into account and negotiate lower, to say H$ 10 Million (H$ 16 Million) for a contract year. Also, this amount would not be expected to be paid in full before the contract was initiated, but a 25% up front fee would be expected, which would equal NSD $ 4 Million, before a single Uli-Schwyz soldier were to enter Balungi. This fee may seem unreasonable, but with estimated costs of a nation training an elite soldier in its modern military at NSD $ 50-65,000 a year; we feel our fees are much more reasonable.

Also, the comparison is not totally accurate as we are a private corporation, not a national military or government agency and expect more return on our investment. Also, we are taking a risk at entering a nation under guise and subterfuge and aiding in the overthrow of its duly elected or appointed government. This can be considered against several international laws. We are not shying away from such an operation, but feel that the corporation and its personnel should be compensated for taking such a risk.

Once contract fees are agreed upon, they would be payable to our account with EngolBanc. Pending your review of our counter terms, I think we may have the start of a potential contract.

Please feel free to direct further inquiries and follow up details directly to myself. We look forward to working with the Balungi Liberation Army.

Sincerely,

Xavier Marchand, Chief Contracting Agent, Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation
My Factbook

The kingdom of daiwa and freeland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The kingdom of daiwa and freeland » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Recruit Application
Name: Thomas Smith
Current Nationality: The kingdom of daiwa and freelander (Ethnic Freelander)
Position applying for: Marksman
Last military rank: Sniper In the UWD (Special Ops Division)
Former Military Training, include all elite and specialized military schools (ie BUDS US Navy Seals School or Robin Sage, US Special Forces): Trained at the Unconventional Warfare Division Academy at Mount Cunningham.
Skills: Marksmanship, and explosives.
Conflicts served in: The freeman arms hostage crisis, The civil war in Dhakistan
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?: Doesn't co-operate with facists; when he was 9, a group of skinheads robbed and beat him.
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): probably 5 contracts.
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: His uncle, Blake.

Additional Notes:

Favourite weapons: Freeman arms 50 cal sniper (ooc: Barrett 50 cal) and the Model 69 RPG.
Last edited by The kingdom of daiwa and freeland on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit NCO Thomas Smith is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit NCO Thomas Smith is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (BNCO) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit NCO Thomas Smith will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit NCO Thomas Smith will be assigned to Scout/Intel Platoon, Zeta Company, Uli Regiment as a junior NCO, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

Col. Pieter Van Aardel, Comm. Officer, Uli Regiment

1 JAN 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 454462-BUGFX
My Factbook

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Contract Application
Nation, Corporation or Political Entity: The Republic of Shalum
Type of Contract desired: Training Mission
Initial Offered Contract Fee (If different from basic terms. Other fees to be assessed. Please see min. retainer in basic contract): 36 Million
Suspected Duration of contract: 18 Months
Personnel to be trained: 10,000 Black Knights Special Infantry
Desired size of unit to contract (Plt., Co., Bn., 1 Regiment, Whole Sec. Corp., air or mech. assets, small intel recon/spy/sniper/acquisition mission): Yours to determine
Goals desired to be accomplished by Uli-Schwyz for completion of contract: The training of the Black Knights in
Hostage Rescue
Counter-Sniping
Counter Insurgency
Small Scale Patrolling
Quick-Roping
Rappelling
Infantry vs Tank Warfare
Infantry vs Air warfare
Quick Readiness
Hostage Taking

Do you also due long-term contracts
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 am

To: Commander, Black Knights Special Inf. Div, Rep. of Shalum Military
From: Xavier Marchand, Head Contracting Agent of the Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation

Black Knights Commander,

The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation is most interested in fulfilling this contract and assisting and advising the Black Knights in reaching their full potential in becoming a modern elite fighting force within the greater framework of the Shalumite Military. We will be able to offer tutelage in all the specialties that you have listed.

A year and a half would be more than enough time, and we should be able to send 2 Companies from the Uli Regiment to train the Black Knights unit, with some of our personnel rotating in and out. The fee that you listed as your initial bid, NSD $ 36 Million (HV$ 22.5 Million) is more than adequate for the commencement of training, but further minimal material and special program fees might be assessed and in need of negotiation. However, NSD $36 Million will more than cover the initial 25% upfront fee and a good portion of the first year, so thank you for that reasonable and logical assessment of an initial bid. Also, as you have not requested training from our Air Wing, that will also keep training costs relatively low for the duration of the contract.

Once additional contract fees are agreed upon, they would be payable to our forwarded account with EngolBanc. The two companies are being mobilized along with equipment and training gear and we are now committed to this contract. We can also discuss extending the contract to a more long term basis, but this may only require a lower component of Uli-Schwyz personnel to maintain training standards, along with fully trained Black Knights cadre.

Please feel free to direct further inquiries and follow up details directly to myself. We look forward to working with the Black Knights Special Infantry Division and the Military of the Republic of Shalum.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Death of a Hero and Expansion

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 am

DEATH OF A HERO AND EXPANSION

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

It is with greater sadness that I must announce the death of Colonel Pierre Galien, Former Commander of the Uli Regiment. Colonel Galien served with great honor over the years with the Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation and Regiments. He went above and beyond the call and even further. He was awarded the Wilhelm Medal of Valor, the highest decoration possible in the Uli-Schwyz Regiments. He was a well respected and cherished leader among his men and among his fellow officer peers.
Col. Pierre Galien passed away at his ancestral home in Southwestern Neu Engollon surrounded by his loving family and friends. He succumbed to wounds received during the Hutanjian War conflict.
He will be sorely missed and forever remembered for his faithful service.

In honor of Col. Galien's ultimate sacrifice and exploits, the newly commissioned third Regiment of the Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation will henceforth be known under the moniker of the Galien Regiment. Major Laurent Cogant, a top officer, also from the Uli Regiment, will be taking over command of the Galien Regiment, picking an XO soon. He has now been promoted to Colonel.

Already, recruits have completed filling the spots in both the Schwyz and Uli Regiments to full capacity, and the third planned Regiment has been filled to 1/4 strength, pulling from military and law enforcement veterans from across the globe. These veteran recruits have been in heavy refresher training at Bugeber FX Ground Training Center and Khaddiuggia Flight Training Center and are doing well in their new roles as elite soldiers and pilots for the Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments. When at full strength, the Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments and Air Wing will now number close to 40,000 personnel, twice our number from a year ago.
They will soon be able to help us in the constant flow of new contracts in which the USG Regiments are being required to fulfill.

We march ever onward!

With both extreme sadness and burgeoning hope,

General Nelson Tell
Commanding Officer, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Reward Unto Heros

Postby McNernia » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Code: Select all
TO:THE ULI-SCHWYZ COMPANY

We are most inclined to reward Colonel Gailen for His Services. His assistance to the Kingdom and then the Republic of Hutanjia and the services of the Uli-Schwyz-Gailen Brigade/Security Company. We do Belive that such Service should be duly rewarded. We do Wish that We may come and pay Our Respects to this great man if at all possible. And We do bestow the following on his family.

An Income of 200,000 pounds a year to supplement whatever funds the Company may give to the mans family and a Posthomus award.  By Our Right as King and Empeor We do Bestow upon Colonel Gailen Posthumously  the Sophia Cross the Highest Award able to be Bestowed upon soliders for Gallantry and Valor.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

Starfel
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Starfel » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Recruit Application
Name: Alexandreii Udinov (Pronnounce: Udinev)
Current Nationality: Starfellan
Position applying for: Infantry; Squad leader; Sergeant
Last military rank: Gunnery Sergeant
Former Military Training, include all elite and specialized military schools (ie BUDS US Navy Seals School or Robin Sage, US Special Forces): Alexandreii was trained by the Starfellan marine corps, and became a marine. He later followed Junior Officer Course. Later he joined the Marine Paratroopers and became a squad leader with them.
Skills: Paratrooper, marine.
Conflicts served in: Starfellan civil war; classified ops.
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?: None
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): As much as allowed
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: Alexandreii's sister, Elena

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 am

To: KING EMILION IV of McNernia
From: General Nelson Tell, Commander of the Uli-Schwyz Regiments, CEO of the Corporation
Subject: Posthumous Medal

Your Highness,

That should be absolutely proper and most generous. On behalf of the family, whom I have informed of your offer and subsequent request that they fly to Griffindon, they accept. A couple representatives of the family will be traveling to McNernia to receive the medal on behalf of our fallen comrade, Pierre Galien. Thank you for recognizing our brave soldier with the Sophia Cross.

Sincerely,

General Nelson Tell
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 am

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

ULI-SCHWYZ-GALIEN REGIMENTAL COMMAND
MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit NCO Alexandreii Udinov is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit NCO Alexandreii Udinov is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (BNCO) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit NCO Alexandreii Udinov will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit NCO Alexandreii Udinov will be assigned to 2nd Platoon, Delta Company, Galien Regiment as a junior NCO, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

Col. Laurent Cogant, Comm. Officer, Galien Regiment

Gen. Nelson Tell, Comm. Officer & CEO, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments/Corp.

8 FEB 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 474692-BUGFX
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: KING EMILION IV of McNernia
From: General Nelson Tell, Commander of the Uli-Schwyz Regiments, CEO of the Corporation
Subject: Posthumous Medal

Your Highness,

That should be absolutely proper and most generous. On behalf of the family, whom I have informed of your offer and subsequent request that they fly to Griffindon, they accept. A couple representatives of the family will be traveling to McNernia to receive the medal on behalf of our fallen comrade, Pierre Galien. Thank you for recognizing our brave soldier with the Sophia Cross.

Sincerely,

General Nelson Tell

Code: Select all
TO: GENERAL N. TELL CEO

Greetings

We will send a government aircraft to pickup the family and deliver them to Griffindon.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm

TO:WHO THIS MAY CONCERN
MAXIMUM SECURITY PROTOCOL

Greetings
We would like the following

Contract Application
Nation:Kingdom of Mcnernia
Type of Contract desired:Security Consultation, training
Initial Offered Contract Fee:130,000,000 Pounds, Challenger 2 MBTs (20)
Suspected Duration of contract:5 Months
Personnel to be trained:Covert Action Unit
Enemy threats, targets, nations:Mcnernian National Peoples Liberation Army, Communist Terrorists
Allies to your group or nation:Mcnernia Volunteer Defense Force, Loyalist Milita
IC Thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=205356
OOC Thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=224101
Desired size of unit to contract:A contingent of officers and enlisted to evaluate and provide training to unit.
Goals desired to be accomplished by Uli-Schwyz for completion of contract:
-Evaluation of Unit
-Evaluate COIN efforts
-Offer Advice to Forces engaged to improve success.
Maps?:None at present
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

McNernian CAU Contract

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 am

To: Commander, Covert Action Unit, Kingdom of McNernia
Encryption: High

Covert Action Unit Commander,

The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation is most interested in fulfilling this contract and assisting and advising the Covert Action Unit in reaching their full potential in becoming a modern elite fighting force within the greater framework of the McNernian Military. We will be able to offer tutelage in all the specialties that you have listed.

5 months would be more than enough time, and we should be able to send 2 Platoons (Approx. 200 personnel) from the Uli Regiment to train the Covert Action unit, with some of our personnel rotating in and out. The fee that you listed as your initial bid, McN £ 130 Million (NSD $ 198.9 Million or HV$ 124.3 Million) is more than adequate for the commencement of training, and should also cover further minimal material and special program fees that might be assessed and will more than cover the initial 25% upfront fee. So, thank you for that reasonable and logical assessment of an initial bid. Also, as you have not requested training from our Air Wing, that will also keep training costs relatively low for the duration of the contract. We appreciate also your generous gift of 20 Challenger 2 MBTs. The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation does not use tanks in battle, but we will make full use of the tanks in training exercises.

The contract fees are now agreed upon, and they will be payable to our forwarded account with EngolBanc. The two platoons are being mobilized along with equipment and training gear and we are now committed to this contract. Considering we already have friendly relations with your military due to a past contract in which our troops served side by side as allies, we see no reason why training operations won't go extra smoothly.

Please feel free to direct further inquiries and follow up details directly to myself. We look forward to working with the Covert Action Unit and the Military of the Kingdom of McNernia.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Commander, Covert Action Unit, Kingdom of McNernia
Encryption: High

Covert Action Unit Commander,

The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation is most interested in fulfilling this contract and assisting and advising the Covert Action Unit in reaching their full potential in becoming a modern elite fighting force within the greater framework of the McNernian Military. We will be able to offer tutelage in all the specialties that you have listed.

5 months would be more than enough time, and we should be able to send 2 Platoons (Approx. 200 personnel) from the Uli Regiment to train the Covert Action unit, with some of our personnel rotating in and out. The fee that you listed as your initial bid, McN £ 130 Million (NSD $ 198.9 Million or HV$ 124.3 Million) is more than adequate for the commencement of training, and should also cover further minimal material and special program fees that might be assessed and will more than cover the initial 25% upfront fee. So, thank you for that reasonable and logical assessment of an initial bid. Also, as you have not requested training from our Air Wing, that will also keep training costs relatively low for the duration of the contract. We appreciate also your generous gift of 20 Challenger 2 MBTs. The Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation does not use tanks in battle, but we will make full use of the tanks in training exercises.

The contract fees are now agreed upon, and they will be payable to our forwarded account with EngolBanc. The two platoons are being mobilized along with equipment and training gear and we are now committed to this contract. Considering we already have friendly relations with your military due to a past contract in which our troops served side by side as allies, we see no reason why training operations won't go extra smoothly.

Please feel free to direct further inquiries and follow up details directly to myself. We look forward to working with the Covert Action Unit and the Military of the Kingdom of McNernia.

Sincerely,

TOP SECERT

TO:Uli-Schwyz Contracting Office

Greetings

I am Lt Colonel Steven Harrowman, commander of the 14th Intelligence Battalion. Referred to by the General Staff as the Covert Action Unit, or the Direct Action Force. Our duties include assassination and some snatches but as our name suggests we are a intelligence gathering unit. The reason the contingient has been asked for is to provide a second opinion. And a pool of advisors.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 pm

On behalf of the Armed Forces of the Allied States and of myself personally, as well as the other officers and men who served with him in Hutanjia, I would like to pay my respects to Colonel Pierre Galien and to his friends and family. While I did not have the honour of knowing him personally I am grateful for his gallant and superb service in Hutanjia. Without him we would not have been as successful as we were. While we honour his successor he will be greatly missed, and I hope it is not untoward that I say: God rest his soul.

I would like to add to these remarks a quote from a poem by A. E. Houseman I think appropriate to the life of a great soldier.

Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling,
And took their wages, and are dead.

Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
What God abandoned, these defended,
And saved the sum of things for pay.

- Sincerely,
Lieutenant-General Jonathan Unwerth,
New Edomite Army
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Contract Application(Please delete categories that are non-applicable.
Nation, Corporation or Political Entity: The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City
Type of Contract desired: Aerial bombing raids
Small scale commando raids
Large scale campaign objective operations
Initial Offered Contract Fee (If different from basic terms. Other fees to be assessed. Please see min. retainer in basic contract): We have 15 billion set aside.
Suspected Duration of contract: As long as the war last
Enemy threats, targets, nations: The PRK forces
Allies to your group or nation:Ontorisa, Neo-Assyrian Empire, Rome Terra , Romano-Germanic Empire, Das-husland, United States of Natan, Helios Corporation, Gigaverse, Wilderose,
IC Thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225324
Desired size of unit to contract (Plt., Co., Bn., 1 Regiment, Whole Sec. Corp., air or mech. assets, small intel recon/spy/sniper/acquisition mission): A whole Sec. Corp, 2 Regiment, The Air Wing,
Goals desired to be accomplished by Uli-Schwyz for completion of contract: Protect allies, provide support to timmies, fight with timmies,and get the PRK out of the land/
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Strolingrad
Envoy

Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Strolingrad » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Recruit Application
Name: Vasily Borodin
Current Nationality: Strolingradi
Position applying for: Marksman
Last military rank: Sargent First Class in 'Echo Force'
Former Military Training, include all elite and specialized military schools (ie BUDS US Navy Seals School or Robin Sage, US Special Forces): Para drop school, People's Army Urban Warfare School, and People's Army Sniping School
Skills: Counter Sniping, Baisc Medical Procedures
Conflicts served in: The Ongoing Insurgency in North Strolingrad and Operations in Bulgislavia
Possible conflicts with other nationalities or political ideologies?: Fascists and Monarchists.
Desired term of service (Must be at least 2 contracts): 5 (Subject to Change)
Family or individuals to receive death benefits: His Fiance

(On a OOC note it's me, New Isotopia)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 pm

MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

To: Lieutenant-General Jonathan Unwerth, New Edomite Army
From: General Nelson Tell, CIC, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments

General Unwerth,

Thank you for your kind words. I have passed them along to the family and to his former comrades in arms. He spoke fondly of his time under your command during the allied effort in Hutanjia. I looked forward to his reports and to the exploits and accomplishments you were all able to achieve together. We will always consider the New Edomite forces, especially the 21st Lancers, who the Uli Regiment served beside on many campaigns, to be forever comrades in arms. The poem especially rang true for us. As I've said before, Pierre will be sorely missed. He died much too young and should have been an old salty warrior I could share a cigar and brandy with, to talk about old times. Such is the nature of our life's work.

With continuing friendship,

General Nelson Tell
Commanding Officer, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Borodin Duty Orders

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 pm

ASSIGNMENT DUTY ORDERS

ULI-SCHWYZ-GALIEN REGIMENTAL COMMAND
MEDIT. ISLAND BASE HQ

I. Recruit NCO Vasily Borodin is to report to U-S Recruiting Office last visited to pick up Airline ticket to Tunis, whereby also provided information will be acted upon to reserve seat on connecting flight to the U-S Island Base departing from Tunis, TN.

II. Upon landing, Recruit NCO Vasily Borodin is to report to shuttle from Regimental Base Airport to U-S Advanced Refresher Training (BNCO) at Bugeber FX Camp, Medit Island Base.

III. At QM, Recruit NCO Vasily Borodin will pick up basic issue gear and main weapon (Choice of Stoner, Galil, SG 550, or H&K assault rifle) and then report to admin, then subsequently barracks assignment for Bugeber FX Camp training.

IV. Upon completion of training and satisfactory marks from Drill & Skill Instructors, Recruit NCO Vasily Borodin will be assigned to 3rd Platoon, Delta Company, Galien Regiment as a mid-level NCO, unless further promotion is requested from supervisors.

V. Welcome aboard! Be sure to pick up a welcome packet at Reg. Base Airport.

Col. Laurent Cogant, Comm. Officer, Galien Regiment

Gen. Nelson Tell, Comm. Officer & CEO, Uli-Schwyz-Galien Regiments/Corp.

18 FEB 2013

U-S Regimental Orders 474692-BUGFX
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade