NATION

PASSWORD

Target International® - Making Your Dreams Reality

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Target International® - Making Your Dreams Reality

Postby Isointania » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Image
Target International®
'Making Your Dreams Reality'


Contents:





Introduction to Target International®:
Welcome to the offical website of Target International®, Target.com! At Target International®, we are a hugely successful software devolper and manufacturer of electronic appliances, recognisable for computers, laptops, mobile phones, televisions and video game consoles. We are the leader in premium quality goods in our country of orgin, Isointania. Now, we want to expand our quality to the rest of the world, so that Target International® can make their dreams into reality. National leaders or Buisness men/women can now apply to open Target International® in their nation!

So, Why Chose Target International®?
Why should you chose Target International®? Target International® is the only company on the market capable of satisfying customers every time. Our devices are the cheapest on the market; yet still have the highest quality. Instead of specialising in one field, Target International® has spread it's wings, launching a diffrent range of products. Our employees are treated with respect, payed decent wages and are happy and healthy. Not many of our rivals can say that!

Target International's® Yearly Finacal Results:
The report listed below are for the Finacal year 2011:
Revenue: £2,581,492,300
Profit/Loss: +£1,782,519,765


Isointania- 20,862 Branches
Bederich- 10 Branches
Last edited by Isointania on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 am, edited 15 times in total.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 am

Our Products:

Computers:
The Target X-1:
Image

The Target X-1 is a fantastic, sleek machine. With a 1TB hardrive, it's not lacking in room! With Target's own browser, LIVETimeTM, already uploaded, you'll be searching quicker than all your friends. The mouse allows swift and quick movement. The Target X-1 has a bargin price of £800!

The Target Aventador:
Image

The Target Aventador is a piece of cutting edge technology. With a beautifully sleek exterior, you'll love just logging it on! LIVETimeTM is already uploaded, allowing swift browsing. You don't need a mouse, it's touch controlled! With a massive hardrive of 1.5TB, you'll never run out of space, and for £900, what are you waiting for?

The Target Galactic:
Image

Why is this computer called The Target Galactic? Because it's out of this world! A stunning looking machine, made of carbon fibre, so you'll be the envy of all your friends! Touch screen controls make it so quick and easy to browse. You don't need a password, you just need your finger! Yes, it remebers you fingerprint, so logging on is quicker than ever! 2TB, it has a massive hardrive. At £1,000, it's a interglactic bargin!

Laptops:
The Target Zen:
Image

The thinest laptop in the world! Made of Carbon fibre, it's so light. With a touchscreen and TOUCH log in, what more can we possibly sat about this amazing machine? With a price of £750, it's so cheap!

The Target Yang:
Image

A mythology based design, and it's a mystery to us how this laptop is so good. Light, brimming with technology, beautiful, what more can we say than to buy it now at £900!

Mobile Phones:
The Target SkY:
Image

This is Target's latest mobile phone. Stunningly beautiful, neon lights are fitterd at the bottom. You can access the Internet using LIVETime MobileTM. FriendtimeTM allows you to have video calls, and TEXTFreeTM allows you to text while calling. Passwords are a thing of the past with finger-sensitive technology, allowing you to unlock your phone using your finger print. For £200, what are you waiting for?

The Target Renagade:
Image

A lovely phone. Thin, apps are in abundance. You can access the Internet using LIVETime MobileTM. FriendtimeTM is being updated at the moment. For £150, what are you waiting for?

Televisions:
The Target SMART:
Image

A fantastic TV. With a 3D screen, 1000's of channels, it's the only TV you'll need. With an amazing smart controls, you can play games, search the web andso much more! Only £500!

Video Game Consoles:
The Target Gamestation:
Image

The Target Gamestation is the only console you'll need! You dream, it's on the Gamestation. For £600, it's a dreamy price.
Last edited by Isointania on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 am

Our History:


Target International® was founded in 1990 by Sir Andrea Da Francetti. Target International's® first major success was the Target Sone, a television. After major success, Target International® had enough money to began researching new technology. Soon, after few more projects, Target began to buy other software devolpers and manufacturer of electronic appliances in Isointania, today Target International® is the only software devolper and manufacture of electrical appliances in Isointania.

In 2000, a load of computers and mobile phones were put into Target International® stores, allowing Isointania to be one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. Target International® began to invest in laptops, intrested at the possiblities. Little did they know at the time that their findings would blow every other company out of the water.

Target International® released the first laptop in 2003 and many more followed. Video game consoles also began to flourish in Isointania. With the Gamestation out, Target International®began contemplating making Target International® international, now they have.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
-Bederich-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1475
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Image
C O N S U M E R__E L E C T R O N I C S__R E T A I L E R


Greetings, on behalf of the CircuitCenter board of directors,

CircuitCenter is the world's largest independent consumer electronics retailer, and we operated over seven-thousand locations globally! At our stores anything from software and desktop computers to refrigerators and ovens can be found. Therefore, we have taken great interest in the highly respected and renowned Target International.

Of course, we have noticed that Target International operates its own private stores. This we found rather disappointing upon noticing the exceptionality of all Target International products. More so, if at all possible, CircuitCenter would be honored to be able to sell Target International products in our thousands of stores across the world.

To begin, the terms of said arrangement; CircuitCenter is willing to pay sixty-five percent (65%) of the normal Target International retail price for all of your products. Said products would then be used for retail resale in CircuitCenter locations for their normal price.

We strongly believe said arrangement would be mutually beneficial to both Target International and CircuitCenter. It would both boost your profits as well as your reputation. Furthermore, bring access to the superb Target International products to many nations whom do not have Target International locations within them.

We thank you for consideration of our proposal and look forward to hear a reply!
So, after three years. Bederich.

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."

APEX OPERATING SYSTEM | CIRCUITCENTER | EVEGREEN TOURISM INDUSTRIES

User avatar
-Bederich-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1475
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Image


I would like to provide my official greetings on behalf of Datamaskin corporation chief executive officer Michael Verkokaj and company co-founder William Tykertn,

To begin, Datamaskin corporation is a highly regarded manufacture of personal computer microprocessors. More so, as it sits currently, we are one of the few international manufacturers of computer's central processing units as well. Additionally, our exceptional microprocessors all are available at an affordable price. They use a legendary combinations of L1, L2, and L3 cache as well, and each has a very low lithography to increase on overall efficiency.

Nevertheless, we have noticed that your highly respected technology company does not use the superb Datamaskin processors in any of your products. Either you purchase from somewhere else or produce your own. Therefore, we would like to bring our far superior processors to your attention.

Thus, if you find interest in obtaining Datamaskin products to then use within your own high quality products please contact us here. Thanks.
Last edited by -Bederich- on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
So, after three years. Bederich.

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."

APEX OPERATING SYSTEM | CIRCUITCENTER | EVEGREEN TOURISM INDUSTRIES

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 am

Franchising Opportunities:


Target International® is a massive company. We are the leader in premium quality goods in our country of orgin, Isointania. Now, we want to expand our quality to the rest of the world, so that Target International® can make their dreams into reality. National leaders or Buisness men/women can now apply to open Target International® in their nation!

So, Why Open a Branch of Target International®?
  • It's a Fantastic Money Maker: You'll be swimming in money after investing in Target International®!
  • You'll be one of the Most Powerful Buisnessmen/Woman in Your Nation: Target International® will take off like nothing you've ever seen!
  • It's a Safe Investment: We are confident that Target International® will take off in any nation.

Below you will see a form. Please fill out the form if you wish to open a branch of Target International® in your nation. All fields are mandatory. So, wealthy Buisness men and women, what are you waiting for? Money, success and all that you could dream for are nearly there!

Apply to Have a Branch of Target International® in Your Nation:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]If Any, Previous Buisness Experiance:[/b]
[b]Money Willing to Invest in Target International[size=85]®[/size]:[/b]
[b]Number of Branches You Wish to Open (1,000,000 LS (Libertà Sterlina)=1 Branch):[/b]
[b][i]I willingly consent to giving all the above information to Target International[size=85]®[/size],
Signed, __________________[/i][/b]
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 am

-Bederich- wrote:
(Image)
C O N S U M E R__E L E C T R O N I C S__R E T A I L E R


Greetings, on behalf of the CircuitCenter board of directors,

CircuitCenter is the world's largest independent consumer electronics retailer, and we operated over seven-thousand locations globally! At our stores anything from software and desktop computers to refrigerators and ovens can be found. Therefore, we have taken great interest in the highly respected and renowned Target International.

Of course, we have noticed that Target International operates its own private stores. This we found rather disappointing upon noticing the exceptionality of all Target International products. More so, if at all possible, CircuitCenter would be honored to be able to sell Target International products in our thousands of stores across the world.

To begin, the terms of said arrangement; CircuitCenter is willing to pay sixty-five percent (65%) of the normal Target International retail price for all of your products. Said products would then be used for retail resale in CircuitCenter locations for their normal price.

We strongly believe said arrangement would be mutually beneficial to both Target International and CircuitCenter. It would both boost your profits as well as your reputation. Furthermore, bring access to the superb Target International products to many nations whom do not have Target International locations within them.

We thank you for consideration of our proposal and look forward to hear a reply!
Image
Target International®

To:
CircuitCenter's Headquarters
Dalibor
Bederich
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to CircuitCenter's Offer

Dear CircuitCenter's Board of Directors,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found CircuitCenters offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations. Your offer suggests that we allow you to circulate Target International's® products in CircuitCenters stores.

There are numourous reasons for and against CircuitCenter's proposal. However, I have to inform you that Target International
® has had to reject your offer. When we were founded in 1990, we swore to be an independent company. Also, we belive selling out products in non-Target stores would cheapen our image. This means no disrespect to CircuitCenter. We wish you the very best in any future endeavours.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Image
Target International®

To:
William Tykertn
Datamaskin Headquarters
Dalibor
Bederich
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to Datamaskin Offer

Dear William Tykertn,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found Datamaskin's offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations. Your offer suggests that we use your processors in Target International's® high quality products.

There are numourous reasons for and against Datamaskin's proposal. However, I have to inform you that Target International
® has had to reject your offer. When we were founded in 1990, we swore to be an independent company. Also, we belive selling out products in non-Target stores would cheapen our image. This means no disrespect to Datamaskin. We wish you the very best in any future endeavours.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
-Bederich-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1475
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Isointania wrote:
-Bederich- wrote:
(Image)
C O N S U M E R__E L E C T R O N I C S__R E T A I L E R


Greetings, on behalf of the CircuitCenter board of directors,

CircuitCenter is the world's largest independent consumer electronics retailer, and we operated over seven-thousand locations globally! At our stores anything from software and desktop computers to refrigerators and ovens can be found. Therefore, we have taken great interest in the highly respected and renowned Target International.

Of course, we have noticed that Target International operates its own private stores. This we found rather disappointing upon noticing the exceptionality of all Target International products. More so, if at all possible, CircuitCenter would be honored to be able to sell Target International products in our thousands of stores across the world.

To begin, the terms of said arrangement; CircuitCenter is willing to pay sixty-five percent (65%) of the normal Target International retail price for all of your products. Said products would then be used for retail resale in CircuitCenter locations for their normal price.

We strongly believe said arrangement would be mutually beneficial to both Target International and CircuitCenter. It would both boost your profits as well as your reputation. Furthermore, bring access to the superb Target International products to many nations whom do not have Target International locations within them.

We thank you for consideration of our proposal and look forward to hear a reply!
Image
Target International®

To:
CircuitCenter's Headquarters
Dalibor
Bederich
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to CircuitCenter's Offer

Dear CircuitCenter's Board of Directors,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found CircuitCenters offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations. Your offer suggests that we allow you to circulate Target International's® products in CircuitCenters stores.

There are numourous reasons for and against CircuitCenter's proposal. However, I have to inform you that Target International
® has had to reject your offer. When we were founded in 1990, we swore to be an independent company. Also, we belive selling out products in non-Target stores would cheapen our image. This means no disrespect to CircuitCenter. We wish you the very best in any future endeavours.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti

Image
C O N S U M E R__E L E C T R O N I C S__R E T A I L E R


On behalf of CircuitCenter's board of directors once again, hello,

It has come to our attention and great disappointment that we are now officially aware our offer to sell the exceptional Target International products throughout our over five-thousand locations has been formally rejected.

The board of directors finds your reasoning for denying our proposal highly invalid. Furthermore, we still contend only improvement to your already high reputation would come from the said arrangement. Regardless, we respect your decision in complete entirety.

Nevertheless, we would look forward to any future business agreements between our two highly regarded institutions. We wish Target International only the best of luck in the future!
So, after three years. Bederich.

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."

APEX OPERATING SYSTEM | CIRCUITCENTER | EVEGREEN TOURISM INDUSTRIES

User avatar
-Bederich-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1475
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Isointania wrote:
(Image)
Target International®

To:
William Tykertn
Datamaskin Headquarters
Dalibor
Bederich
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to Datamaskin Offer

Dear William Tykertn,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found Datamaskin's offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations. Your offer suggests that we use your processors in Target International's® high quality products.

There are numourous reasons for and against Datamaskin's proposal. However, I have to inform you that Target International
® has had to reject your offer. When we were founded in 1990, we swore to be an independent company. Also, we belive selling out products in non-Target stores would cheapen our image. This means no disrespect to Datamaskin. We wish you the very best in any future endeavours.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti

Image


On behalf of Datamaskin once again, hello,

It has come to our attention and great disappointment that we are now officially aware our offer to have our superb microprocessors incorporated in Target International products thas been formally rejected.

We find your reasoning for denying our proposal highly invalid. Furthermore, we still contend only improvement to your already high reputation and products would come from the said arrangement. Regardless, we respect your decision in complete entirety.

Nevertheless, we would look forward to any future business agreements between our two highly regarded institutions. We wish Target International only the best of luck in the future!
So, after three years. Bederich.

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."

APEX OPERATING SYSTEM | CIRCUITCENTER | EVEGREEN TOURISM INDUSTRIES

User avatar
Tecktatee
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Jul 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecktatee » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 am

As The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee,
we want some of your products:

100 Target Renagades ($15000)
100 Target Aventadors ($80000)
(Total:$95000)

We want a deal too: If you accept we will give $80000.
Minister of Technologic Sectors Mark Dunkensink

User avatar
Nall
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nall » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I would like to purchase the target game station and the target sky

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:55 am

Tecktatee wrote:As The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee,
we want some of your products:

100 Target Renagades ($15000)
100 Target Aventadors ($80000)
(Total:$95000)

We want a deal too: If you accept we will give $80000.
Minister of Technologic Sectors Mark Dunkensink

Image
Target International®

To:
The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee
The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee Headquarters
Tecktatee
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee Offer

Dear The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee's offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations. Your offer suggests that we sell you Target International's® high quality products.

There are numourous reasons for and against The Ministry of Technologic Sectors of Tecktatee's proposal. Target International
® accept your offer. Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Tecktatee
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Jul 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecktatee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Thank you, for everything! We are looking forward to use your post-modern technology!

User avatar
-Bederich-
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1475
Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Image
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF WEST BEDERICH
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE


Name: Emily Leytn
Age: 39
Nationality: Bederish
If Any, Previous Buisness Experiance: Former Evergreen Holdings Executive, current West Bederish Ministress of Commerce
Money Willing to Invest in Target International®: 10,000,000
Number of Branches You Wish to Open (1,000,000 LS (Libertà Sterlina)=1 Branch): 10
I willingly consent to giving all the above information to Target International®,
Signed, Emily Leytn


NB: All necessary costs shall be fully financed by the esteemed NPNC Financial establishment.


[OOC: If I might provide some tech advice for your computers. Your storefront is quite well, I really like the layout :). Though, when looking for computers people will want to know a few specifications beyond what is given. Primarily, how much hard-drive space, how much RAM or random access memory, how much graphics memory, and little bit of information on the processor.

Hard-drive space: On cheaper computers this is usually around 500 Gb, mid-cost computers around 750 Gb to 1 Tb (1,00 Gb), and on high end computers 1-2 Tb.
RAM: Cheaper computers usually have around 4 or 6 Gb of DDR3 RAM, mid-cost ranges from 6-10 Gb, and high end computers from around 10-18 Gb.
Graphics: Low-cost computers usually gave no special graphics memory simply using shared system graphics, mid-cost usually have around 1 or 2 gigabytes of DDR3(or in some cases GDDR5) graphics memory, and high-end upward of 2 and 3.
Processor: On computer processors people want to know how many cores and how fast its processing speed has been clocked at (measured in Gigahertz). Low end computers usually only have a 2 core processor clocked at somewhere between 1.5-2.5 GHz, midcost usually 2 or 4 cores and a speed upwards of 2.5 GHZ, and high end around 6,8, or 10 cores with a speed updwards of 3-3.5 GHz or eveb greater the 4 GHz.

Just four standard and simple specifications that would really add to your storefront ;).]
So, after three years. Bederich.

"There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."

APEX OPERATING SYSTEM | CIRCUITCENTER | EVEGREEN TOURISM INDUSTRIES

User avatar
Isointania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

Image
Target International®

To:
Emily Leyten
Bederish Ministress of Commerce
Dalibor
Bederich
From:
Sir Andrea Da Francetti, Founder, CEO and Director
of Target International
®
22 Target Boulevard
Avoterei
Corzza City
The United Kingdom of Isointania
Subject:
Reply to The Bederish Ministress of Commerce's Offer

Dear The Bederish Ministress of Commerce,

Thank you for your offer. I, Sir Andrea Da Francetti, certainly found your offer intresting. Target International
® is a massive company in Isointania and we expect it to achieve the same success in other nations.Target International® would be thrilled to operate in Bederich. Our high quality products will be a hit.

Target International
® looks forward to operating in Bederich.
Yours Sincerely,
Sir Andrea Da Francetti
Last edited by Isointania on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

User avatar
Thousandsuns
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 am

Image


To: Target International®
From: Dr Weston Nuttall, Secretary of Commerce, The Federation of Thousandsuns
Subject:Franchising Opportunities


Greetings, refer to the above.

Dept of Commerce intends to invite your company to do business in Thousandsuns.

Regards

Image
Dr Weston Nuttal
Secretary of Commerce, Thousandsuns

Department of Commerce, The Federation of Thousandsuns, Hearthford Landing House, Königfurten Head, 6001YA-88, Königfurten, Thousandsuns, Tel - 0922-1212-0000 Fax- 1212-0000-9090 www.doc-thousandsuns.com


Name: Department of Commerce
Age:
Nationality: Thousandsuns
If Any, Previous Buisness Experiance:
Money Willing to Invest in Target International®:10,000,000.00
Number of Branches You Wish to Open (1,000,000 LS (Libertà Sterlina)=1 Branch):10
I willingly consent to giving all the above information to Target International®,
Signed, Image

User avatar
Ruffnekia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1366
Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Name:Tamaria Capital Group
Age:---
Nationality:---
If Any, Previous Buisness Experiance: Largest Private Investment company around with annual profits of roughly $115 trillion NSD
Money Willing to Invest in Target International®:$23 billion a year
Number of Branches You Wish to Open (1,000,000 LS (Libertà Sterlina)=1 Branch): 120,000 (seperate to the amount willing to invest, and these are local branches for most major towns and cities and will be expanding at a later date
I willingly consent to giving all the above information to Target International®,
Signed, Tamaria Capital Group

User avatar
Insel des Mondes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 751
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Her Majesty Marina Ingle would like to purchase a Target Zen laptop, for 750 pounds.
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Goram

Advertisement

Remove ads