NATION

PASSWORD

Energizia Incorporated | [Oil & Energy|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Inzijard wrote:

Mr. Mancini,

Your publication has reached the attention of the Federal Republic of Inzijard, and it is with great interest that I am writing you today. On behalf of the Welfare State, I wish to present the following offer to your esteemed enterprise, with the hope that we may mutually benefit each other on any term scale.

The Federal Republic of Inzijard is a small, aspiring, first-world nation built upon the preservation of humanity and its dignity while opposing the morally and economically corrupt shackles of modern capitalism. It is for this reason that our nation has elected to remain isolated socially, politically, and economically to the greatest extent of the term, and take the time to responsibly and meticulously scrutinize all candidates for long-term business partnerships before extending a hand.

On this occasion, our nation finds itself in need of petroleum product. As self-sustainable as we are agriculturally, commercially, and industrially, we lack the ability to effectively extract and process crude oil as it simply does not exist on a profitable scale below our soil. Hence, this regular circumstance is unavoidable, for our streets must continue to serve commuters who operate largely hydrocarbon-burning vehicles. This is where your services become fundamental to our national economic health.

Your enterprise has been screened thoroughly and your business appears solid. While your practises are capitalistic at best, your methods, as described, are within our strict regulations concerning foreign business conduct. Our existing petroleum suppliers are slated to finish their final contracts before the fourth quarter of this year, or the new year itself, and we have elected to amalgamate this entire industry for the sake of allocating it to a potential large-scale associate. To this end, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Inzijard, I hereby extend this offer with the intent of forging the beginnings of, God willing, good relations between our nations:



18,000,000 barrels (756,000,000 gallons) petroleum
90,000,000 barrels (3,780,000,000 gallons) refined diesel and gasoline
__________________________________

NS $5,346,000,000

All quantities delivered within 4 months.




I will await your response and receipt, and will consider investing more heavily in your operations should your services satisfy our high standards of foreign business.



Regards,

Vladimir Yetsof
President of the State
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | ROMAN KINGDOM

July 11, 2012

Greetings President Yetsof:

First and foremost, speaking on behalf of the entire Energizia Group, I thank you for contacting us for your oil and energy needs. In Energizia's entire ninety-three year history, we can proudly say that we have become not only one of the largest companies in the oil and energy industries, but more importantly, one of the most trusted and highly-regarded institutions around the globe. I can assure you that with our high standards, safe and ethical business practices, and our dedication to our work, you will not be disappointed. We can assure you, that although we are a capitalistic business, our business ethics and methods are held to the highest and strictest standards of conduct, due to our high profile customers and business partners.

Your order for 18,000,000 barrels (756,000,000 gallons) petroleum and 90,000,000 barrels (3,780,000,000 gallons) refined diesel and gasoline has been accepted. As a sign of goodwill and friendship, I personally oversaw that a 10% discount was applied to your order, bringing your total balance to $4,811,400,000 NSD. The shipment of said order will begin immediately and will be airlifted or shipped to the airport or port of your choosing, in bi-monthly shipments over the course of the next four months. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to future business dealings with the Federal Republic.

Sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Inzijard
Diplomat
 
Posts: 836
Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inzijard » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Image


Mr. Mancini,

Your response brings much satisfaction to the Federal Republic of Inzijard and we await the arrival of your goods. Please dispatch all commodities to Magnus & Harald Dockyard, fjord of South Molniya, where domestic infrastructure will be conditioned to receive your well-anticipated shipments. Inzy port authorities in this region have been notified and reservations have been made for future conduct between our nations.


In an effort to reciprocate the financial mutuality of this agreement, the Federal Republic of Inzijard seeks to open its heavy industry doors to Energizia development. Namely, the uranium industry is in question. What our nation lacks in natural biofuels it makes up for in reactive elements, and it would be of great interest to us if you were willing to invest in our most productive heavy industry to date.

At current, uranium exports make up a relatively small proportion of national gross domestic product due in no small part strict foreign trade policies surrounding international commerce. Unsurprisingly, we have been able to sustain our own power needs with ease at the expense of surplus trade product. To this end, domestic facilities are tasked with the refinement and consumption of low-enriched uranium in the generation of power, as Inzijard's industrial power output is heavily dominated by State nuclear facilities.

Recently, federal drilling efforts have received significant funding improvements in an effort to bolster the domestic economy in preparation for international export. To date, our nation possesses the capacity to export approximately 5% of all uranium product. Before the end of the fourth quarter this year, we predict this figure to rise above 15%. This is where your enterprise is concerned.

While we currently facilitate numerous short-term supplement contracts with neighbouring Slavic and Scandinavian states, we are already in a position to allocate the bulk this market to a potential large-scale business partner such as yourself. Your enterprise has already proven its authenticity to us, and we will take the liberty of offering you the first chance to access our vast reserves before another suitable competitor presents itself.

On the current domestic market, Inzy uranium oxide fetches NS $48.25/lb. This semi-fixed cost, coupled with 22% import tariffs on most uranium commodities, serves to promote the domestic mining industry, and fluctuates marginally based on global trading figures of similar product. This value will not be subject to much change as we slowly enter the international market, but a bulk contract of any term may be negotiated should your enterprise express interest in this industry.

Furthermore, should your enterprise desire a long-term supplier of uranium product, consider the Federal State of Inzijard a potential, highly opportunistic contender in this market. If this is the case, then we shall work cohesively to reach an agreement that may involve the development of Energizia's own assets on Inzy soil.

For now, I will await your response. Your business has been appreciated thus far, and I feel that our relations will soon begin to solidify.



In good faith,

Vladimir Yetsof
President of the State
Last edited by Inzijard on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Factbook
Ruridova wrote:"Capitalism rewards the intelligent and the industrious. Which is why Nikola Tesla died broke and Paris Hilton is swimming in cash."
- RCWP General Secretary Alexandre Thibault

condition, military: peace (5)
position, polity: +3
position, culture: -5
position, economy: -7

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 pm

D Land and Isles wrote:Mr. Mancini:

I think if we could work the price per barrel down to the low 240 range (in NSD), we will have a deal.



Sincerely,

Frank Dodge, CEO Dair
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | SAN PELLEGRINO ROMANA

July 12, 2012

Mr. Dodge:

If I may say so myself, you certainly drive a hard bargain. After reviewing your proposition, we here at Energizia find your proposal acceptable and will begin supplying your fleet of commercial airliners with our Jet Fuel A-1 at $240 NSD per barrel. A group of Energizia executives and engineers will arrive at DCity International Airport to review your fleet's fuel intake needs and draft plans to begin working on a fuel storage system for the entire airport. Meanwhile, we will airlift barrels of fuel to provide your fleet with a temporary fuel solution. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to future business dealings with the D Air.

Sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 am

Inzijard wrote:

Mr. Mancini,

Your response brings much satisfaction to the Federal Republic of Inzijard and we await the arrival of your goods. Please dispatch all commodities to Magnus & Harald Dockyard, fjord of South Molniya, where domestic infrastructure will be conditioned to receive your well-anticipated shipments. Inzy port authorities in this region have been notified and reservations have been made for future conduct between our nations.


In an effort to reciprocate the financial mutuality of this agreement, the Federal Republic of Inzijard seeks to open its heavy industry doors to Energizia development. Namely, the uranium industry is in question. What our nation lacks in natural biofuels it makes up for in reactive elements, and it would be of great interest to us if you were willing to invest in our most productive heavy industry to date.

At current, uranium exports make up a relatively small proportion of national gross domestic product due in no small part strict foreign trade policies surrounding international commerce. Unsurprisingly, we have been able to sustain our own power needs with ease at the expense of surplus trade product. To this end, domestic facilities are tasked with the refinement and consumption of low-enriched uranium in the generation of power, as Inzijard's industrial power output is heavily dominated by State nuclear facilities.

Recently, federal drilling efforts have received significant funding improvements in an effort to bolster the domestic economy in preparation for international export. To date, our nation possesses the capacity to export approximately 5% of all uranium product. Before the end of the fourth quarter this year, we predict this figure to rise above 15%. This is where your enterprise is concerned.

While we currently facilitate numerous short-term supplement contracts with neighbouring Slavic and Scandinavian states, we are already in a position to allocate the bulk this market to a potential large-scale business partner such as yourself. Your enterprise has already proven its authenticity to us, and we will take the liberty of offering you the first chance to access our vast reserves before another suitable competitor presents itself.

On the current domestic market, Inzy uranium oxide fetches NS $48.25/lb. This semi-fixed cost, coupled with 22% import tariffs on most uranium commodities, serves to promote the domestic mining industry, and fluctuates marginally based on global trading figures of similar product. This value will not be subject to much change as we slowly enter the international market, but a bulk contract of any term may be negotiated should your enterprise express interest in this industry.

Furthermore, should your enterprise desire a long-term supplier of uranium product, consider the Federal State of Inzijard a potential, highly opportunistic contender in this market. If this is the case, then we shall work cohesively to reach an agreement that may involve the development of Energizia's own assets on Inzy soil.

For now, I will await your response. Your business has been appreciated thus far, and I feel that our relations will soon begin to solidify.



In good faith,

Vladimir Yetsof
President of the State
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | SAN PELLEGRINO ROMANA

July 12, 2012

President Yetsof,

OOC: Working on letter..

Sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Carminica
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 134
Founded: Dec 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carminica » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Image
The Kingdom of Carminica
Ministry of Defense


After review a by the Office of the Director-General of Physical Resources and the Defense Council, the Ministry of Defense wishes to purchase 1,500 barrels of Energizia Jet Fuel A-1. Understanding the nature of our purchase, we at the ministry hope that our purchase may be conducted with utmost desecration and professionalism.

The accounts department have configured a total cost of $418,950.00USD. The ministry is ready to wire the funds upon confirmation of purchase.

Signed,
The Right Honourable Geoffrey Valgard MP
Minister of Defense

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Carminica wrote:
(Image)
The Kingdom of Carminica
Ministry of Defense


After review a by the Office of the Director-General of Physical Resources and the Defense Council, the Ministry of Defense wishes to purchase 1,500 barrels of Energizia Jet Fuel A-1. Understanding the nature of our purchase, we at the ministry hope that our purchase may be conducted with utmost desecration and professionalism.

The accounts department have configured a total cost of $418,950.00USD. The ministry is ready to wire the funds upon confirmation of purchase.

Signed,
The Right Honourable Geoffrey Valgard MP
Minister of Defense
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | SAN PELLEGRINO ROMANA

July 27, 2012

Greetings Minister Valgard:

First and foremost, speaking on behalf of the entire Energizia Group, I thank you for contacting us for your oil and energy needs. In Energizia's entire ninety-three year history, we can proudly say that we have become not only one of the largest companies in the oil and energy industries, but more importantly, one of the most trusted and highly-regarded institutions around the globe. I can assure you that with our high standards, safe and ethical business practices, and our dedication to our work, you will not be disappointed.

Your order for 1,500 42-Gallon Barrels of Jet Fuel A-1 has been accepted at a grand total of $$418,950 NSD. The Carminican Ministry of Defense may rest assured that its order will be treated with the utmost discretion and professionalism. Preparation and of said order will begin immediately and will be airlifted to Lottingham in approximately two days time. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to future business dealings with the United Provinces.

Sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Xanixi
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5376
Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am

Image

To: Energizia Incorporated
From: Commonwealth Stock Exchange
Subject: Stock Market Offer




Greetings,

On behalf of the Commonwealth Stock Exchange - CWX -, I would like to offer your corporation the ability to offer her stocks and shares on the international market in an easy and efficient way, ensuring that your corporation can continue to expand and improve herself.

The Commonwealth's financial advisers suggest that your corporation has been substantial thus far, and believe that having shares on the Commonwealth Stock Exchange would greatly improve the overall ability of your corporation. Thus, I have been authorised to offer you a position in the CWX's list of companies with invested stocks.

The Commonwealth Stock Exchange is capable of offering shares from your company, of which can be sold on the international market, and can also accept your commodities and sell those on the international market.

Should your corporation feel that such an action would result in the expansion of your organisation, please, do not hesitate to visit the Commonwealth Stock Exchange main page, in order to allocate stocks to our markets.

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a pleasant day.

Signed,
Image
James MacTavish
Commonwealth Stock Exchange
Last edited by Xanixi on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Xanixi wrote:
(Image)

To: Energizia Incorporated
From: Commonwealth Stock Exchange
Subject: Stock Market Offer




Greetings,

On behalf of the Commonwealth Stock Exchange - CWX -, I would like to offer your corporation the ability to offer her stocks and shares on the international market in an easy and efficient way, ensuring that your corporation can continue to expand and improve herself.

The Commonwealth's financial advisers suggest that your corporation has been substantial thus far, and believe that having shares on the Commonwealth Stock Exchange would greatly improve the overall ability of your corporation. Thus, I have been authorised to offer you a position in the CWX's list of companies with invested stocks.

The Commonwealth Stock Exchange is capable of offering shares from your company, of which can be sold on the international market, and can also accept your commodities and sell those on the international market.

Should your corporation feel that such an action would result in the expansion of your organisation, please, do not hesitate to visit the Commonwealth Stock Exchange main page, in order to allocate stocks to our markets.

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a pleasant day.

Signed,
(Image)
James MacTavish
Commonwealth Stock Exchange
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | SAN PELLEGRINO ROMANA

August 8, 2012

Mr.MacTavish:

First and foremost, speaking on behalf of the entire Energizia Group, I would like to thank you for contacting us in regards to a possible listing of Energizia stocks and shares on the Commonwealth Stock Exchange. In Energizia's entire ninety-three year history, we can proudly say that we have become not only one of the largest companies in the oil and energy industries, but more importantly, one of the most trusted and highly-regarded institutions around the globe. Our operations are expanding on a daily basis, as we continue to fuel business, citizens, and governments in a plethora of nations. At the moment however, the Board of Directors and myself feel it is best if we do not list Energizia on any stock exchange. We feel it is in our best business interest to keep Energizia's ownership in the hands of the Mancini Family, as well as a select few interenational investors. Thank you for your time and understanding our position.

Your sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Valcluse
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1039
Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valcluse » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Image


Greetings Mr Mancini

Air Valcluse is currently expanding operations and we wish to make Energizia Inc our main supplier of aviation fuel. We hope this will be the start of a profitable business relationship. Please consider the completed application below.


.

Full Name of Nation: The Provincial Republic of Valcluse
Name of Airline: Air Valcluse
CEO or Person of Contact: Anton Martini (CEO)
Main Hub: Valence Cote D'Azur International Airport (Headquarters & Hub), Marseille Provence International Airport (Hub)
Number of Planes in Fleet: 65
Number of Destinations: N/A*
Locations to be Serviced: Valence Cote D'Azur International Airport, Marseille Provence International Airport

*Our current destination portfolio is under expansion and is therefore subject to change.


Sincerely
Image
Anton Martini
CEO of Air Valcluse

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 am

Valcluse wrote:

Greetings Mr Mancini

Air Valcluse is currently expanding operations and we wish to make Energizia Inc our main supplier of aviation fuel. We hope this will be the start of a profitable business relationship. Please consider the completed application below.


.

Full Name of Nation: The Provincial Republic of Valcluse
Name of Airline: Air Valcluse
CEO or Person of Contact: Anton Martini (CEO)
Main Hub: Valence Cote D'Azur International Airport (Headquarters & Hub), Marseille Provence International Airport (Hub)
Number of Planes in Fleet: 65
Number of Destinations: N/A*
Locations to be Serviced: Valence Cote D'Azur International Airport, Marseille Provence International Airport

*Our current destination portfolio is under expansion and is therefore subject to change.

Sincerely
(Image)
Anton Martini
CEO of Air Valcluse
Image
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, ENERGIZIA INCORPORATED
520 VIA DEL CORSO | ROME 10250 | SAN PELLEGRINO ROMANA

August 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Martini:

First of all, on behalf of Energizia Incorporated, allow me to thank you for contacting us for your refueling needs. Before I continue, allow me to introduce myself: I am Paolo Mancini, the fourth-generation owner, Chairman, and CEO of Energizia Incorporated. We here at Energizia are proud and honored that you have chosen our company to become the main supplier of fuel to your airline.

After reviewing your application, we have decided that we will begin supplying your fleet 65 of commercial airliners with our Jet Fuel A-1 at $279.3 NSD per barrel. A group of Energizia executives and engineers will arrive at Valence Cote D'Azur International Airport as well as Marseille Provence International Airport within the next three days in order to review your fleet's fuel intake needs and draft plans to begin working on fuel storage systems for both airports. Meanwhile, we will airlift barrels of fuel to provide your fleet with a temporary fuel solution. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to future business dealings with the Air Valcluse.

Sincerely,
Image
Chairman & CEO of Energizia Inc.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Malgikarsa
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malgikarsa » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Image
Sarkhannam osà Malgìro Karsi
Polùde osà Isoder il Henan Kensimem Jemermeg
Republic of Malgikarsa; Bureau of Energy and Natural Resource Management


To whom it may concern:
The government plans to eliminate the state utility, resource exploitation, and natural resource distribution companies in order to better the economy. We feel that you are the best lead for the oil and natural gas industry. We wish to not only allow you to have a branch in our nation but to also sell you 7 oceanic oil rigs located in oil and gas producing waters as well as the Herkatar Gas Station chain, the DMK Gas Station Chain, and Wermalten Natural Gas Corporation. We hope you accept our offer.

.
Full Name of Nation: The Republic of malgikarsa
Capital: Sìha Somppé
Population: 29,665,930
Location of Branch: Tonkhén
Estimated Employees: 1,900
Estimated Revenue: $377 mil

Yes that is completely fine. We will even sweeten the deal by offering $675 billion.
Last edited by Malgikarsa on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sarkhannam osà Malgìro Karsi Republic of Malgikarsa

Capital: Sìha Somppé Pop: 29,665,930 Leader: President Rooran Coram Languages: Karsi Area: 600,309 sq mi

User avatar
Western Arab Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 870
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Western Arab Empire » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Image


On behalf of Arab Airlines, I would like to introduce ourselves. Arab Airlines is a fast growing and very popular airline. As of that reason, we would like to have a company as our fuel partner. Energizia is at the top of our list. Here is our application:

.
Full Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Western Arab Empire
Name of Airline: Arab Airlines
CEO or Person of Contact: Abdullah bin Muhammad, President of Arab Airlines and Muhammad bin Abdul-Aziz Int. Airport
Main Hub: Muhammad bin Abdul-Aziz International Airport in Madeenatul Muslimeen, WAE
Number of Planes in Fleet: 27 (as of 10/21/12)
Number of Destinations: 5 current and 5 pending (as of 10/21/12)
Locations to be Serviced:Muhammad bin Abdul-Aziz Int.
Last edited by Western Arab Empire on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peoples Republic of Joyea

Advertisement

Remove ads