NATION

PASSWORD

Lochness Graphic & Storefront Design Thread (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Srpska-Krajina
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Srpska-Krajina » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:06 am

Oh I would also like a communist version of my flag.

It must be the same as my current one but in the center I want her to have this coat of arms here a bit changed:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281957-1990%29.svg/246px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281957-1990%29.svg.png

The shield colors and the other colors of the hungarian flag around the coat of arms must be changed with my nations flag colors.If you can also remove the red star.
Last edited by Srpska-Krajina on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Serbia and Bosnia

The Nationalist Serbo-Croatian of NS
This Amuses Me Greatly

0-Conquered
1-Nuclear War
2-War
3-Preparations
4-Diplomatic Warning
5-Peace

Salutem
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Salutem » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 am

Howdy. You have some amazing work here. If it won't be too much of a bother, I would like a badge done for my nation's Special Forces.

I would like to have

be the mainstay of the badge with

underneath it. The background needs to be black, like in the Phoenix picture, and I would appreciate it if you could put some distinct, solid red eyes onto the skull. Above the skull, I would like to have a grey scroll with ends turned down that says SPECTRE in all capital letters in black lettering.

Your work would be much appreciated.
Future-Tech
Salus omnia
Survival is everything

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 am

Okay, I have a fairly complicated request. Basically I would like for you to create maps of my nation. I would like to have a tactical map, a Wikipedia map and a Political-Wikipedia version of the map.

Here are the details of my nation's geography. I RP as Germany who as of now, controls the following nations:

Poland (Designation: General Government of Poland)
Austria
The Czech Republic (Designation: General Government of Bohemia & Moravia)
Slovakia (Designation: General Government of Slovakia)
Slovenia (Designation: General Government of Slovenia)
The Baltic States and Kaliningrad (Designation: General Government of the Baltic States)
Belorussia (Designation: General Government of Belorussia)
The Ukraine (Designation: General Government of the Ukraine)
Turkey (Designation: General Government of Turkey)
The Caucasus Region (Designation: General Government of the Caucasus)

BUT their administrative divisions are different from what you would expect in real-life:

1) Germany itself follows the administrative divisions of the Second Reich.

That means that Occupied Poland will consist of the remainder. Also, Austria is not considered as an independent occupied nation but rather reduced to the status of a German state much like Bavaria or North-Rhine Westphalia so I would like to have it indicated as such.

2)The remaining nations are all governed by General Governments (headed by a Governor-General) and you can use a much lighter shade of color to refer to them as such. Note that their official designations are included in the event that you wish to create a sort of map Legend.

3) All other details can be found in my factbook.

For further references, a spare map of my nation is as such:

I look forward to receiving your finished work. If there are any difficulties, do TG me. Thank you ever so much.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Lochinver
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 am

South Estovakia wrote:
Wow. I though I was good at this...

Could you make a colored weapons card for all of these, in the color scheme of my storefront?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=148794
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150302
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150438

And another request; could you possibly make that logo at the top of the page have a transparent background?

Don't rush yourself; I don't particularly have to have them anytime soon...
Again, great work you do here.

Last edited by Lochinver on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 am

Closing it up so I don't wake up to 30 requests. If you post after this post, it will be disregarded until later.

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 am

Kandorith wrote:
Utterly amazing work, I would like to request at least a Wikipedia styled map for the nation of Kandorith

Kandorith Sattelite Image

Outline minus smaller islands]

And if it is not much of a bother... (durh it is a lot of course.... I'm dumb today....)

I would also love a tactical map, Map improvements; as it is quite a rough map to be honest are utterly welcomed.

Kandorith is roughly somewhat larger than Russia, Tenshi Island the size comparable to Japan.

Thank you in advance

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 am

Srpska-Krajina wrote:

It must be the same as my current one but in the center I want her to have this coat of arms here a bit changed:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281957-1990%29.svg/246px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281957-1990%29.svg.png

The shield colors and the other colors of the hungarian flag around the coat of arms must be changed with my nations flag colors.If you can also remove the red star.

Srpska-Krajina
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Srpska-Krajina » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 am

Lochinver wrote:
Srpska-Krajina wrote:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
The Federal Republic of Serbia and Bosnia

The Nationalist Serbo-Croatian of NS
This Amuses Me Greatly

0-Conquered
1-Nuclear War
2-War
3-Preparations
4-Diplomatic Warning
5-Peace

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 am

Here's some promotion only an idiot wouldn't do. If you have a need for fighter aircraft, space transport, combat armor, and the best in firearms technology, you can visit the modern-tech storefront Lochinver Ordnance. If you have a need for military performance enhancers or the best in space vessels, you can visit our FT subsidiary.

Scandinavian Unions
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandinavian Unions » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 am

Hello

I saw your art and would like to congratulate you on your early success. I would greatly appreciate if you could create a map for my nation (Wikimap) which is to be based of the Rostil region map which can be found here.

If you accept it, I can also provide a Royal Warrant for the fine work that seems to go away with only a quick "Thanks" by most. Maybe a charter would be a more appreciative thank you if you'd like it, I can present one after you complete my map as a thanks.

Scandi

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 am

Lochinver wrote:
Premislyd wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if you could make a Wikipedia-styled map of the United Hellenic Republics.

The current map of the UHR can be found here.

Thanks a lot.

Looks nice. Thank you very much.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Salutem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Salutem » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 am

Salutem wrote:Howdy. You have some amazing work here. If it won't be too much of a bother, I would like a badge done for my nation's Special Forces.

I would like to have

be the mainstay of the badge with

underneath it. The background needs to be black, like in the Phoenix picture, and I would appreciate it if you could put some distinct, solid red eyes onto the skull. Above the skull, I would like to have a grey scroll with ends turned down that says SPECTRE in all capital letters in black lettering.

Your work would be much appreciated.

I apologize for the confusion and wait. Here is the original skull and hatchet picture.

Future-Tech
Salus omnia
Survival is everything

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:53 am

Salutem wrote:-snip-

Salutem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Salutem » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Lochinver wrote:
Salutem wrote:-snip-

This is AWESOME! Thank you, a lot.
Future-Tech
Salus omnia
Survival is everything

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm

The Greater Aryan Race wrote:
Okay, I have a fairly complicated request. Basically I would like for you to create maps of my nation. I would like to have a tactical map, a Wikipedia map and a Political-Wikipedia version of the map.

Here are the details of my nation's geography. I RP as Germany who as of now, controls the following nations:

Austria
The Baltic States and Kaliningrad (Designation: General Government of the Baltic States)

BUT their administrative divisions are different from what you would expect in real-life:

(Image)

That means that Occupied Poland will consist of the remainder. Also, Austria is not considered as an independent occupied nation but rather reduced to the status of a German state much like Bavaria or North-Rhine Westphalia so I would like to have it indicated as such.

2)The remaining nations are all governed by General Governments (headed by a Governor-General) and you can use a much lighter shade of color to refer to them as such. Note that their official designations are included in the event that you wish to create a sort of map Legend.

(Image)

I look forward to receiving your finished work. If there are any difficulties, do TG me. Thank you ever so much.

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Scandinavian Unions wrote:Hello

I saw your art and would like to congratulate you on your early success. I would greatly appreciate if you could create a map for my nation (Wikimap) which is to be based of the Rostil region map which can be found here.

If you accept it, I can also provide a Royal Warrant for the fine work that seems to go away with only a quick "Thanks" by most. Maybe a charter would be a more appreciative thank you if you'd like it, I can present one after you complete my map as a thanks.

Scandi

Salutem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Salutem » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm

I would like to have a couple of titles for a FT mercenary "storefront". I would like to have this image be the mainstay of the title but have it off on the left side of the title. The title would be "The Damned" in the SHADOWY header font. Underneath the header, in the same shadowy font (but italicized if you can) can you put "Either war is obsolete or men are."

I would also like headers with the same font as the title. They would say "Mission"
"Units for Hire"
"Equipment Overviews"
"Hiring Template"
"Assignments"
"Discounts"
Future-Tech
Salus omnia
Survival is everything

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Salutem wrote:
I would like to have a couple of titles for a FT mercenary "storefront". I would like to have this image be the mainstay of the title but have it off on the left side of the title. The title would be "The Damned" in the SHADOWY header font. Underneath the header, in the same shadowy font (but italicized if you can) can you put "Either war is obsolete or men are."

I would also like headers with the same font as the title. They would say "Mission"
"Units for Hire"
"Equipment Overviews"
"Hiring Template"
"Assignments"
"Discounts"

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 am

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

Lochinver wrote:

Austria

(Image)

(Image)

Marvellous! Brilliant! Absolutely well-done. You've exceeded my expectations and this is truly fantastic work. I look forward to seeking your services in the not-so-distant-future.

Nevertheless, there is a slight technical confusion. Poland is also referred to as the General Government of Poland and not simply Poland so I would really appreciate it if you could make the necessary changes. Of course you may feel free to edit it at your own discretion, I'm too overcome with joy at your work.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Salutem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Salutem » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

Lochinver wrote:
Salutem wrote:

"Units for Hire"
"Equipment Overviews"
"Hiring Template"
"Assignments"
"Discounts"

You sir, are a god. Thank you very, very much.

EDIT: Umm, not to be a bother but you forgot one header. It's easily missed where it's placed but it's the "Mission" header. Still, thanks a ton for your hard work.
Last edited by Salutem on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Future-Tech
Salus omnia
Survival is everything

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 am

Salutem wrote:
You sir, are a god. Thank you very, very much.

EDIT: Umm, not to be a bother but you forgot one header. It's easily missed where it's placed but it's the "Mission" header. Still, thanks a ton for your hard work.

Last edited by Lochinver on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:12 am

I'm just going to drop these pieces from my UDL project here:

Last edited by Lochinver on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lochinver
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 am

Lochinver wrote:

Marvellous! Brilliant! Absolutely well-done. You've exceeded my expectations and this is truly fantastic work. I look forward to seeking your services in the not-so-distant-future.

Nevertheless, there is a slight technical confusion. Poland is also referred to as the General Government of Poland and not simply Poland so I would really appreciate it if you could make the necessary changes. Of course you may feel free to edit it at your own discretion, I'm too overcome with joy at your work.

Fixed.

Old Geneva
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Geneva » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay, Lochness. I need a newer and better version of my flag. I want the dimensions more like a normal flag, like Russia's for example. In the new flag I need it green like mine but a more darker and prominent green like this. Also in the new flag I need three red soviet stars like the two in my signature, in a pattern of an isosceles triangle centered in the middle. One star above two below. Please don't space the two bottom ones out to mutch but not like an equal triangle. Thank you for your time.
The Democratic Socialist Republic of Old Geneva

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade