NATION

PASSWORD

Avija Valkyr looking for destinations (MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am

bump
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

STAR ALLIANCE
THE WAY THE EARTH CONNECTS

TO: Avija Valkyr
SUBJECT: Rating Your Airline

Hello from the Dragon Republic of Zitru! Here at Star Ratings, we rate the world's airlines from one to five stars. One meaning extremely low standards, and five meaning excellence and luxury. Star Ratings is run by the Star Alliance, a small and new, but developing airline alliance.

After thorough views, safety checks, security checks and looking around, Star Ratings would like to rate Avija Valkyr a 3.5 STAR AIRLINE. We feel that this airline owns a beautiful lounge, and has outstanding classes. Unfortunately, it lacks a specific amount of aircraft that could encourage new destinations

If any of Avija Valkyr's staff and/or management team feel that this rating does not apply to certain aspects of the airline, please do not hesitate to contact the Star Ratings and/or the Star Alliance management team, we're more than happy to provide extra information, or in an unlikely case - change the rating.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Dear sir/miss,

I formally invite you to join the SKY TEAM Travel Alliance. Are group is a alliance of airlines and hotels that provide ways to share points/miles with each other. This is not only a benefit to you but also to your customers.

Sincerely,
Trevor DeCappricio, President, SKY TEAM

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=188669
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

3 State Alliance
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 3 State Alliance » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Country full name: The 3 State Alliance
Destination: ANYWHERE!
Security measures: 2 battalions of the 2nd legion will be provided
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr: 1 terminal, 3 gates
Are visas needed: visas may be procured at the terminal
[]Geographic location (please mark with [X])
Geographic Europe [_]
Geographic Scandinavia [_]
Geographic Russia [_]
Geographic Asia [_]
Geographic Australasia [_]
Geographic South America [_]
Geographic North America - West [x]
Geographic North America - Central [_]
Geographic North America - East [_]
Geographic North America - Canada/Alaska [_]
Geographic Africa [_]
Geographic Middle-east [_]

Anything major we should know? No flushing toilets for 4 weeks, sorry for the inconvenience.
"Lets introduce these savages to the 20th century! All ranks, fire at will."
Commissar Maria Smith, The Siege of High Reach

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 am

3 State Alliance wrote:Country full name: The 3 State Alliance
Destination: ANYWHERE!
Security measures: 2 battalions of the 2nd legion will be provided
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr: 1 terminal, 3 gates
Are visas needed: visas may be procured at the terminal
[]Geographic location (please mark with [X])
Geographic Europe [_]
Geographic Russia [_]
Geographic Asia [_]
Geographic North America - West [x]
Geographic Africa [_]

Anything major we should know? No flushing toilets for 4 weeks, sorry for the inconvenience.

just below the form was a note saying: rule: nations who put just the form up without a covering letter will not be accepted.

The fact that your airport has NO flushing WC's is also a rejection point, and so you application has been rejected for now, this may be reviewed in the future.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 am

To the star alliance

Avija Valkyr is aware of the need for differing types and sizes of aircraft to permit the openning up of new routes, and as such we have ordered some Karlberg regional jets, this order was made around 30 days ago, and we are awaiting final delivery of them. Like with the GA7 and 777, construction of a medium sized airliner takes around 50 days, with them then being in flight and pre delivery testing for another 30 days.

The KRJ aircraft are due to enter service some time in Early to mid August.

Yours sincerely,
Nikki-Louise Lombard,
CEO Avija Valkyr

Prussia-Brandenburg (Ancient)
Secretary

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Brandenburg (Ancient) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am

To whom this may concern,

We at Danzig-FreistadtInternational are extremely happy that Avija Valkyr are opening up new routes. We are sure this will benefit both nations.

Kind regards, Regards,
Leon Schwartz,
President of Danzig-Freiestadt Airport

Country full name: The Republic of Prussia-Brandenburg
Destination (link optional but preffered):Danzig-Freistadt
Security measures: x-ray scanning, heat sensors, all security/border checks carried out by our Gendarmerie
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr [Gates 13A, 13B and 14A in Zone C of our airport]
Are visas needed: Only if you're staying for over 90 days
Geographic location (please mark with [X]) -
Geographic Europe [X]
Geographic Russia [_]
Geographic Asia [_]
Geographic North America - West [_]
Geographic Africa [_]

Anything major we should know?
Nope :)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Prussia-Brandenburg wrote:To whom this may concern,

We at Danzig-FreistadtInternational are extremely happy that Avija Valkyr are opening up new routes. We are sure this will benefit both nations.

Kind regards, Regards,
Leon Schwartz,
President of Danzig-Freiestadt Airport

Country full name: The Republic of Prussia-Brandenburg
Destination (link optional but preffered):Danzig-Freistadt
Security measures: x-ray scanning, heat sensors, all security/border checks carried out by our Gendarmerie
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr [Gates 13A, 13B and 14A in Zone C of our airport]
Are visas needed: Only if you're staying for over 90 days
Geographic Europe [X]
Geographic Russia [_]
Geographic Asia [_]
Geographic Africa [_]

Anything major we should know?
Nope :)

Danzig-Freistadt has been factored into the flight schedules, operations will begin on 14th July, this will allow time to get the gates set up at Danzig-Freistadt

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 am

bump?

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 am

Avija Valkyr is announcing daily flights betweenValeria Port Aurora and Moorburgh, flying to Plainton international.

These flights will be starting 30.9.2012, and will be arriving at Plainton at 20:00 hours

Bindu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bindu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

Worthingchester Soups Box
30th Floor, Mount Elkdam Tower, The City of Sultanarabad, Bindu

Dear sir

We at Worthingchester Soups Box are fascinated to offer our variety of Worthingchester Soups Box foods inside your aircraft cabin. We can supplies hot soup for your business-class night flyer or long range passenger.

We earnestly hope this offer is permissible, and wish for a thriving partnership.

Regards
Usman Khaliffa
Worthingchester Soups Box
Last edited by Bindu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 pm

to whom it may concern.

as of January 1 2013, Avija Valkyr will put Winchester Soups on a 90 day customer satisfaction trial on the Maltropia - Valeria route.
If passenger feed back is positive then you will become a certified supplier for Avija Valkyr's airline catering department.

Yours,
Nikki Lombard

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 pm

bump.

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm

To: Nikki - Louise Lombard
CEO - Avija Valkyr
Subject: Plane Procurement

Greeting,
Your order is confirmed, and we thank you for your business. The aircraft will be delivered promptly per your instructions, once completed. It takes five to seven month for first two aircraft.

The total amount of this purchase is $340,800,000.00 USD, and may be incorporated into the RM-Aircraft account at City Bank of Moorburgh (Account No. 7899-0000-1189A). We are also proud to announce that all the aircraft you ordered will be equipped with Jet Integrated Missile Protection System JIMPOS™ and Goldbox™ System

Please contact us anytime if you have any questions. RM Aircracft experts will be sent to you for help in terms of acceptance , setup and testing. All of these tasks are included in the cost of the package has been agreed. RM Aircracft also welcome if you are interested in setting up the spare- parts and after- sales service center in your area.

Avija Valkyr

C/N #JE-154- C/N #JE-159
6 unit of RMA 290 Jetwind @$56,800,000.00 each

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

Thousandsuns
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousandsuns » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:10 am

To: Nikki - Louise Lombard
CEO - Avija Valkyr

Re: IH EBUS Promotion

1000suns EBUS™

Miss Lombard
Allow me introduce myself, I am Garth Feyh is CEO to IH Auto. My purpose composed this message is because wish to notify our electric bus that is beneficial for your company.

We also like to notify that all purchases before 31st Dec 2012 will given 45% discount

Thanks in advance

Regard

Garth Feyh
CEO, IH Automotives

North Springcrest Circle , Lightwood Forest
Brauning Precinct, Königfurten Head, 9900HH-68,
Königfurten, Thousandsuns
Tel - 0088-1234-7878
www.ih-auto.com

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 am

To:Garth Feyh

Dear sir,
Sadly, although the offer is indeed tempting, the fact that Peace Valley and Valeria-Port Aurora, which Avija Valkyr operates from use apron boarding and so utilising jetways instead, as such we have no need for such a vehicle, however we will look into the vehicle for operations at our more southerly destinations. Electric vehicles are not that popular in the Aurora confederacy as the cold weather has significant adverse affects on battery range and durability.

Yours With Kind regards
Nikki-Louise Lombard

Izharistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Izharistan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Country full name: The Republic of Izharistan
Destination (link optional but preffered): Adirya-Roman Ibrahimov (No link yet, but I'll try to make one soon)
Security measures: No fluids past security (except in hold-luggage), No sharp items, No cigarettes/tobaco/drugs
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr [4]
Are visas needed: No
Geographic Europe [_]
Geographic Russia [_]
Geographic Asia [_]
Geographic Africa [_]
Geographic Middle-east [X]

Anything major we should know? Nope
Respublika Izharistan
Gomhuriye Izharistan
Republiken Izharistan

Capital: Adirya
RP Population: 84,200,000
President: Ruslana Vasiliyev
Official languages: Russian, Izhari, Swedish

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Your application has been accepted and will be served by Avija on a 3 times weekly basis until the destination becomes busy enough to warrant additional flights. This situation shal be reviewed in 3 months time as to whether to increase flight capacity.

These flights shal commence on Monday 11 - 19 - 2012

Sky World Aerospace
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky World Aerospace » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Dear Avija Valkyr:
Sky World Aerospace has recently developed our SkW 175 hypersonic airplane.

Our hypersonic plane's main feature is, well, its speed. Its top speed is a whopping Mach 5.5 or 4,187 miles per hour, which allows it to go from Singapore to New York City in just over 136 minutes, or from New York to London in 50 minutes! 50 minutes! This high speed allows your passengers not to worry about how long their flight is. In just under an hour, they'll be there! Those long distance (but short in time) flights need comfortable seating. So that's why where bringing in the most comfortable seating for our passengers. Every seat is first class!
With this plane, transcontinental or transoceanic flights aren't that painful! Buy the AoF 750 hypersonic plane today at Sky World Aerospace.

Sincerely,
Bendra Cieasu
CEO, Sky World Aerospace

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 pm

We have laid an additional order for 6 new Genesis narrow body airliners. We believe that the future lies in mass transit rather than high speed transit for just a few passengers, therefore Sky world 175 is unsuitable for our operations

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue May 14, 2013 2:48 pm

ANNOUNCING SUMMER MADNESS SALE, ALL long haul flights $200 plus taxes

offer ends July 25 2013
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun May 19, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Autuangula and Saint Thomas
Lobbyist

Founded: May 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Autuangula and Saint Thomas » Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Country full name:The Incorporated States of Autuangula and Saint Thomas
Destination (link optional but preffered): L I Highburn International Airport, Fredrikstead, Saint Thomas State
Security measures: CCTV, Armed Police, Canine units, Customs enforcement, metal detectors, baggage scanners.
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr We use parking slots and have one terminal but you will be provided a check in desk, shuttle bus gate, and A.V. passengers only waiting area
Are visas needed: Yes
Anything major we should know? None

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 18, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: Hmm... maybe I can include the application of this as part of the Barentsburg RP...
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat May 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Romberg wrote:OOC: Hmm... maybe I can include the application of this as part of the Barentsburg RP...

sounds good.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat May 18, 2013 11:50 pm

NOW FLYING TO
ANTUANGULA & SAINT THOMAS
DAILY SERVICE

Autuangula and Saint Thomas wrote:Country full name:The Incorporated States of Autuangula and Saint Thomas
Destination (link optional but preffered): L I Highburn International Airport, Fredrikstead, Saint Thomas State
Security measures: CCTV, Armed Police, Canine units, Customs enforcement, metal detectors, baggage scanners.
How many gates and terminals for Avija Valkyr We use parking slots and have one terminal but you will be provided a check in desk, shuttle bus gate, and A.V. passengers only waiting area
Are visas needed: Yes
Anything major we should know? None

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade