NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Arms Civilian Vehicles [all tech levels]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Sales in the Commonwealth of -Bederich-
Allanean Arms SandstormFirestormAllanean Arms SpearheadAllanean Arms “Dominator"'Turtle' Utility truckDe Huzman HyperiaJetbike V1.0
Last edited by -Bederich- on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Bump.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 am

Cybus1 would like the blueprints for the Spearhead truck.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Speculine
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Speculine » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 am

Oh that hover tech... The Swifter-6 has had an excellent run thus far. Yearly sales have reached approximately 20-30 thousand. The entire Council Of M-Theory (all 784 of them) purchased gravbikes for easy access to their armored sky lab, The ProtoSphere. The Bolt has seen much more limited sales, topping a mere 7-9 thousand yearly, due to their being outlawed for the general populace and only legally permitted for use by soldiers on military leave. This is mostly in part to repeated abuse of unregulated maximum speeds and violent explosions at unintended altitudes, which we do not blame Allanean Arms for in any way.

We thank you for your technology and eagerly anticipate any new models sporting your hover tech.
Factbook, still in the works
National Leader: Emperor Maximus Serpentus
WA Representative: Ambassador Antony Zethicus

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Cybus1 wrote:Cybus1 would like the blueprints for the Spearhead truck.

Blueprints are not currently for sale.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Cybus Industries is pleased to announce that sales of "Spearhead" trucks have reached an all-time high in the Empire of Cybus1, despite having being introduced not long ago. The primary buyers are Cybus Industries, The Imperial Military, The Cyberman Colonization Corps, NextGen Cryo Research Facility, and FutureTech, as well as the Ministry of Experimental Science's. Total sales are at 2 billion sold, with that number increasing daily.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 pm

OOC: What would average per-year sales be?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: What would average per-year sales be?

OOC: I'd say roughly 5 million.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Cybus1 wrote:
Allanea wrote:OOC: What would average per-year sales be?

OOC: I'd say roughly 5 million.

OOC: Excellent, thank you.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm

HOLY REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM
PRIVATE SECTOR
THE COTTON FARMERS' BUREAU

Howdy!

We, the Board of Directors of the Cotton Farmers' Bureau, find it appropriate after a sweeping majority vote, to purchase ten thousand Turtlemobiles.

Since our treasury is small and our members poor, we propose a barter. Over the next fifteen years (or less, if bumper crops are yielded), we will give you the exact market worth of cotton, pound by pound and bale by bale, of ten thousand Turtlemobiles, with fifteen percent interest of the sales.

Do you accept this offer? Our farmers could really use some newfangled technology to speed up cotton picking, or, hopefully, automate it.

Warmest of regards and a whole lot of comfortable shirts,
-TurtleShroom Cotton Farmers' Bureau
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 am

Official Message from the Allanean Arms Civilian Vehicle Division

Dear friends!

This is an acceptable offer in general terms. However, we will charge a surcharge of 5% to account to the costs we will incur for having to deal with storing, re-selling, and transporting the cotton ourselves. Should this be agreeable, we can commence the exchange within this year.

Sincerely yours,
G. Starringworth,
Deputy Manager, Allanean Arms Civilian Vehicle Export Department
#HyperEarthBestEarth

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Allanea wrote:*snip*

HOLY REPUBLIC OF TURTLESHROOM
PRIVATE SECTOR
THE COTTON FARMERS' BUREAU

Sounds great to us. Your upfront shipments will be made immediately after our next harvest, which shouldn't be too far after Christmas.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Official Reply from Allanean Arms

Excellent. Shipments of our trucks will commence around that time as well.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Leos
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Leos » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 am

Leos would like ask if Allanean arms civilian vehicles branch could or would want to setup branch in our country and factories to supply them and our projected car consumption rate is 400,000 and we will offer you exclusive rights to sell automobiles in our small country

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 am

This is of course possible. Do you have any projections for what kinds of automobiles would be sold in your nation?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Leos
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Leos » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am

Sandstorms, firestorms, streetwise, spearheads, dominators, lightning vans, De Huzman Hyperias, and jetbikes.
OOC but our car consumption would be more like 1.8 million cars because im more like an imperialized US

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Leos wrote:Sandstorms, firestorms, streetwise, spearheads, dominators, lightning vans, De Huzman Hyperias, and jetbikes.
OOC but our car consumption would be more like 1.8 million cars because im more like an imperialized US

OOC: That's really cool. Can you please break it down by car type? Like, how many Sandstorms and how many Streetwises etc.?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arniscio
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arniscio » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:11 pm

i dare allanea to have a war with my country ranked 9 best military

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Arniscio wrote:i dare allanea to have a war with my country ranked 9 best military

I recommend you read the stickies before RPing on the forums. They're really useful.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Juche Philippines
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Juche Philippines » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

In the Juche Philippines, 5 million vehicles were sold this year, and that is in a population of 6 million people.
Last edited by Juche Philippines on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Juche Philippines wrote:In the Juche Philippines, 5 million vehicles were sold, and that is in a population of 6 million people.

Are we to expect any annual sales, and if yes, of which models?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Juche Philippines
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Juche Philippines » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, you are expected for annual sales every year. I will make an update every year.

Also, this is for the Dragon X V2.0, Allanean Arms “Swifter-6” Gravbike, and De Huzman Hyperia.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Juche Philippines wrote:Yes, you are expected for annual sales every year. I will make an update every year.

Also, this is for the Dragon X V2.0, Allanean Arms “Swifter-6” Gravbike, and De Huzman Hyperia.

Did you read the first post in this thread?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Juche Philippines
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Juche Philippines » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Allanea wrote:
Juche Philippines wrote:Yes, you are expected for annual sales every year. I will make an update every year.

Did you read the first post in this thread?

Yes, yes I did. I read all of the first post.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm

OOC: This isn’t a regular storefront. Basically what you do here is just post however many of my cars are sold in your nation per year and I’ll note that in my stats. Note, the following (Van Luxembourg is due credit for this):

(OOC: About car sales: There were about 220,000 cars sold in The Netherlands last year. That's on a nation of 16 million people. in the US, 16.5 million cars were sold in 2006. That's for a nation of 300 million people. Just to give you an idea of the total car sales of a nation, so you can calculate your own.)[/i]

You might have skipped this, then?
Last edited by Allanea on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade