NATION

PASSWORD

Sequoia Weaponworks (CLOSED, do not steal)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Parilisa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Parilisa » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm

TO: Sequoia Dynamics
FROM: Nathaniel Klein, President (nathanielklein@gov.par)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sequoia is currently one of the biggest, and in my opinion the best, suppliers and producers of armaments to the international community, with several major countries relying heavily on your country to keep their citizens safe. Parilisa is proud to consider itself amongst these countries, who put their faith and their security into the hands of their trusted friends in your company.

It is in the spirit of such opinions that we come to you with an offer which is too beneficial to yourself to not consider. A company such as yourself must surely face limitations, and the time taken for your products to reach various corners of this vast planet must be considerable. With thousands of weapons being required every day it seems peculiar that one state can deal with such output, and as such the Republic wishes to make itself available for production plants and facilities outside of Etoile Arcture.

Our workforce, which is famed for being hardworking and productive, will be available to your factory to help in the fulfilment of massive orders each day. Factories will be built as you wish, and entire towns for employees to dwell in can be constructed with demand. This is part of our massive scheme to defeat the menace of unemployment and reduce poverty in our nation to the quivering wreck that it deserves to be.

Parilisa is, of course, an ethical place for you to establish a factory in; our energy supplies come from 70% renewable resources, with only 30% coming from fossil fuels. Environmental technology, which is constantly improving, will soon render our oil and coal consumption completely insignificant. Our defence of workers rights and pension, healthcare and benefit schemes means that your workforce will be fit, able, trained and motivated to work.

As I have said, this is an offer which certainly deserves contemplation, and I hope, and I trust, that the result of your contemplation will be the right one; that you will join me and the country I have been elected to govern and make Parilisa and Sequoia even greater figures on the international stage.

Sincerely,
President Nathaniel Klein

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Official Communique

To: Nathaniel Klein, President of the Republic of Parilisa

I must apologise for this short reply to your detailed proposal and I will endeavour to provide a more full reply in light of the gracious offer you have made. It is certainly true that in regards to Sequoia Weaponworks, and to other businesses part of the Sequoia Dynamics group of companies, we face the such dilemmas as maintaining sufficient industrial capacity to meet demands for our products, and the problems of global distribution from only a few worldwide shipping locations. Indeed, for this reason our company established factories in the Republic of Madurastan, and therefore the offer of an industrial base in your nation is well received both by myself and the boards of directors of Sequoia Dynamics.

As such I am fully committed with the boards approval to enter into such an agreement with the Republic of Parilisa to establish factories in your nation. The exact details of such an agreement will be worked out in the coming days. It is my hope that this will be the first step towards a mutually beneficial partnership between my company and the Parilisan government and its people.
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarrowquand » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 am

To: Sequoia Weaponworks
Subject: Inquiry into old orders

Due to a potential administrative error I have been asked to confirm an old order from the 2nd Wave arms contract. We currently posses records that confirm these orders to Sequoia Weaponworks

P270B “Diablo” Combat Pistol, SA or DA/SA, 5” (129 mm) barrel: 8,000,000 units, 4,000,000,000 USD

G500 Assault/Battle Rifle (ABR), cal. 6.5x39 mm Grendel, 18 1/2” (470 mm), 6 groove, 1:8 RH twist: 5,500,000 units, 6,875,000,000 USD

G501K Assault/Battle Carbine (ABC), cal. 6.5x39 mm Grendel, 14 1/2” (368 mm), 6 groove, 1:8 RH twist, price: 100,000 units, 145,000,000 USD

MP512K Submachine Gun, price: 3,000,000 units, 1,800,000,000 USD

Total: 12,820,000,000 USD

But we are not certain if an order for the following was in fact dispatched and processed:

SG555 Sniper Weapon System, 5,000 units, 32,500,000 USD
MAG12 Assault Shotgun, 150,000 units, 225,000,000 USD
M32 Multiple Grenade Launcher, 50,000 units, 75,000,000 USD
Total: 332,500,000 USD

Naturally we apologise for the inconvenience of sifting through four year old receipts and will pay for any administrative costs incurred.

Thankyou for your time and patience

Coeden Lwyd (Grey 1,005) Coordinator of Supplies, Bureau of Military Management.
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 am

Official response to the Dominion of Sarrowquand

To: Coeden Lwyd (Grey 1,005) Coordinator of Supplies, Bureau of Military Management
Subj: Accounting

I write to you regarding the records you requested concerning previous purchase orders received from the Dominion of Sarrowquand. I am pleased to report that our records are in agreement with those provided by your office. Furthermore, our internal accounting and management processes confirm the production, delivery and receipt of payment for all purchase orders placed by procurement authorities in the Dominion of Sarrowquand.

To review your order history please log on to the web portal to browse contracts and payments.
"Excellere Contende"
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Blakeoplis
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blakeoplis » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am

i would like 1000 of every thing money will be wired ASAP

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eagleland » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 am

Allied States of the Eagleland Defense Ministry
Minister Shintaro Fuma

We would like to order:
-10.000 G100 HBAR Assault Rifles for Eagleland Metropolitan Police Patrol Units usage.
COST:3.800.000 USD
-10.000 MP5K10's,45.ACP version,with rear rotary drum and post foresight, EOTech holographic weapon sight, optional QDSS sound/flash compensator, vertical handgrip and Ultrabrite LED tactical flashlight mounted on accessory rails,for Special Operations and SAT (Eagleland SWAT Teams)usage.
COST:4.000.000 USD
AND
-10.000 P27OB "Diablo" Handguns,Tactical version,357.SIG version,with Emerson Optronics MK 2 Multifunction Illuminator and SOCOM-style muzzle compensator/sound suppressor,for Eagleland Navy Boarding and Underwater Demolition Teams.
COST:4.500.000USD

TOTAL COST:12.300.000 USD

We hope you have an extraordinary day and we wish for further economic co-operation

Sincerely,
Shintaro Fuma
Allied States of the Egaleland Ministry of Defense
Last edited by The Eagleland on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gimmadonis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Gimmadonis » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 am

The G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle (Specifically the .300 variant) intriuges us. Gimmadonis would like to place an order for 1,000 of these rifles for field testing.

9 Million USD will be wired to you immeadiatly upon confirmation.
Muravyets wrote:Your argument is like the Eiffel Tower sculpted out of bullshit.

Korrodos
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Korrodos » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Official Communication-Официальные сообщения-Amtliche Kommunikation
Korrodosian Defense Command-Команда обороны Korrodosian - Korrodosian Verteidigung-Befehl

HOLD

General Edward Nelital
Korrodosian Army
Infantry Corps Commander

OOC: Redoing the order to reflect a more detailed study of your company's products. Thanks!
Last edited by Korrodos on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Novikov: Sounds to me (in Korrodos) like every department, civil organization, and sporting club covers homeland security.

Korrodos is ranked 4,330th in the world and 1st in Nova for Most Advanced Defense Forces, scoring 14,006.58 on the Total War Preparedness Rating.

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:14 am

Greetings!
Our military is undergoing a massive ongoing revamping, and is looking for several advanced infantry weapons.
Our choices are:
The G500
The G430A1
The VP90
The M26 LTS
The MK 13 Mod 0 Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module
and
The MAG12 Assault Shotgun.
If production rights are available, we would like to purchase them.

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Pattyonia wrote:Greetings!
Our military is undergoing a massive ongoing revamping, and is looking for several advanced infantry weapons.
Our choices are:
The G500
The G430A1
The VP90
The M26 LTS
and

BUMP!

Chernobl
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernobl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 am

To: Sequoia Weaponworks.

Dear Sir/Madam,
The Department of Defense for the First Chernoblian Republic is currently revamping the military and has chosen Sequoia Weaponworks as the main supplier for the Republican Army. The Republican Army would like to purchase Limited Domestic Production Rights for the following:
P270B Diablo 2Bn
VP90 Velociraptor 2Bn
G500 Modular Weapons System 5Bn
MP510/511/512K Submachine Guns 2Bn
G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle 3Bn
SA-12 Viper 1.5Bn
MAG-12 Assault Shotgun 1.5Bn
MG70B Universal Machine Gun 4Bn
Total: 21 Billion NSD.
Jolt Vet.
IC Name (FT): The Celestial Republic.
IC Name (MT): The Vast Dominion (The Dominion AKA Vast) (Vastian)

Zinaire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zinaire » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: I'll be helping EA out a bit with orders from now on. I didn't respond to your order if it wasn't RPed or if you appear to be inactive. If I missed you, please send me a TG so I can reply to your order.

Official response to the Allied States of the Eagleland

To: Minister Shintaro Fuma, Defense Ministry
Subj: Your Order

We apologize for the lateness of our reply. We are very glad to hear that you have chosen Sequoia Weaponworks for the needs of your police and special forces. We will ship your order immediately upon receiving the payment. Expect delivery within two weeks. Thank you again for choosing Sequoia Weaponworks.

---

Official response to the Unified Technocracy of Gimmadonis

To: The Unified Technocracy of Gimmadonis

Thank you for your order of G430A1 rifles for testing purposes. We apologize for the delay, but we will ship the testing models immediately upon receiving payment. We have utmost confidence that you will find the G430A1 to exceed your expectations. If you have any questions about the Tactical Precision Rifle or any other Sequoia Weaponworks product, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

---

Official response to the First Chernoblian Republic

To: The Republican Department of Defense

Thank you for choosing Sequoia Weaponworks to supply your military. It is our pleasure to grant you limited domestic production rights to the products you have requested. This agreement will be in effect for ten years, beginning as soon as we have received payment from you. Thank you for your business.
THE REPUBLIC OF ZINAIRE
LAND OF TROPICAL PROMISE

Factbook | Embassies | ODECON | Tarquinia

Genezareth (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Genezareth (Ancient) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 am

~Official Communique~

~Office of Foreign Affairs~

The US. Genezareth National Police would like to purchase for its Special Operation Force :

150x MP512K : 127.500 USD

Sincerely,
Secretary of Defense Scrooge McBill

Zinaire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zinaire » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Official response to the United States of Genezareth

To: Scrooge McBill, Secretary of Defense

Thank you for choosing Sequoia Weaponworks to supply your nation's national police with small arms. We have every confidence that the MP512K will exceed your expectations. Your order will be shipped as soon as we receive payment. From that time, expect two weeks for delivery.
THE REPUBLIC OF ZINAIRE
LAND OF TROPICAL PROMISE

Factbook | Embassies | ODECON | Tarquinia

Greenlandic People
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greenlandic People » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Official Communique from The Federal Republic of Greenland

On behalf of the Grønlandsk Forsvarsstyrker Nasjonale, I would like to place a formal order for weapons material from your fine organization. As an ODECON member, we are looking to gain access to your newest, exclusive line of ODWEAP firearms.

Specifically, we request the manufacture of:

-10,000 ODEWEAP A1 Infantry Automatic Rifles for testing
-5,000 ODEWEAP A1 Designated Marksman Rifles
-10,000 ODEWEAP A1 Squad Automatic Weapons
-100,000 of each weapon in the VZ10 series to serve as interim firearms during the ODEWEAP transition

After a four-month testing period we expect to transition immediately into a full-grade order of ODEWEAP firearms in excess of 100,000 models per firearm.

The required payment shall be wired to your selected account as soon as we have confirmation of shipping.

Yours etc.,

Mr. Nikoali Burr
Greenlandic Minister of Defence
Member of ODECON
Regional Pages: Forum | Web page | Wiki Page
National Pages: Wiki | Factbook
Author of GA Resolutions: #58 | #64

Verental
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Verental » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

*OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE*

TO: Sequoia Weaponworks
FROM: Secretary of Defense John G. Roman III, Federal Republic of Verental

After a thorough review of your products, the Federal Republic of Verental would like to purchase a number of firearms and accessories for its State Police and National Defense Force.

Order as follows:

100,000x P270B “Diablo” Tactical Pistol, DA/SA, .40 S&W, Z-Pattern (45M)
1,000x SOCOM-type muzzle compensator/sound suppressor (0.55M)
1,000x Emerson Optronics MK 2 Multifunction Illuminator (0.35M)

10,000x VP90 “Velociraptor”, cal. 6.5x25 mm CBJ (9M)
1,000x QDSS-NT4 flash/sound suppressor (1.2M)
1,000x Argus Sentinel Holosight (0.85M)

50,000x G500 Assault/Battle Rifle (ABR) (62M)
10,000x M320 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher (5M)
500x M303 Less-Lethal Launcher (2.5M)
10,000x EOTech Holosight (3.5M)
10,000x Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Day Optic (9M)

10,000x MP512K Submachine Gun, .40 S&W (6M)
1,000x EOTech Holosight (0.35M)
500x Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Day Optic (0.45M)

1,000x G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle, cal .338 Lapua Magnum (9.75M)
1,000x Emerson Optronics 6-24x50mm Advanced Ranging Telescope (3M)
100x AN/PVS-22 Universal Night Sight (1.1M)

3,000x G403 Tactical Rifle, cal .308 Winchester, 24”, Synthetic stock (9.75M)
3,000x Emerson Optronics 6-24x50mm Advanced Ranging Telescope (9M)

10,000x SA-12/89 Combat Shotgun (8M)

1,000x MAG12 Assault Shotgun (1.5M)

10,000x MG70B Universal Machine Gun (40M)
10,000x Aimpoint CompM2 2x30 (5M)

Total cost: $ 235,250,000
To be wired immediately upon acceptance of order.

Signed,

JGRIII
Federal Republic of Verental
Last edited by Verental on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 am

Official response to the Federal Republic of Greenland

To: Mr. Nikolai Burr, Greenlandic Secretary of Defense
Subj: ODEWEAP procurement program

I write to confirm the previously agreed details of your ODEWEAP and VZ 10 procurement. As you are aware ODEFOR has now been designated the lead purchase agency of the ODEWEAP program and all orders will in future be routed through them.

Official response to the Federal Republic of Verental

To: Secretary of Defense John G. Roman III,
Subj: Small arms procurement

I am delighted to be able to write to you to confirm your purchase order for small arms and tactical accessories. All ordered items will be despatched as soon as payment is recieved. Thank you for choosing Sequoia Weaponworks and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationships between our company and the Federal Republic of Verenta.
"Excellere Contende"

Verental
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Verental » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 am

*OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE*

FROM: Secretary of Defense John G. Roman III, Federal Republic of Verental

After conducting field trials of the firearms received in the previous order, the State Police and National Defense Forces of the Federal Republic of Verental have determined that your products are of unsurpassed quality, reliability and capability. Verental would like to take advantage of its powerful arms manufacturing industries and purchase 10-year Limited Domestic Production Licenses on the following weapons systems:

P270B "Diablo" - $2 Bn + 10% royalty per item
VP90 “Velociraptor” - $2 Bn + 10% royalty per item
G500 Modular Weapon System - $5 Bn + 10% royalty per item
MP510/511/512K Submachine Guns - $2 Bn + 10% royalty per item
G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle - $3 Bn + 15% royalty per item
G403 Tactical Rifle - $2 Bn + 10% royalty per item
SA-12 "Viper" - $1.5 Bn + 5% royalty per item
MAG12 Assault Shotgun - $1.5 Bn + 5% royalty per item
MG70B Universal Machine Gun - $4 Bn + 10% royalty per item

Total Initial Cost: $23 Billion, to be paid immediately upon acceptance of license terms, with appropriate royalties to be wired annually for the next 10 years.

It is our greatest hope that your company will look kindly upon this offer, as Verental wants only the highest-quality tools in the hands of its police and soldiers.

Signed,

-JGRIII
Secretary of Defense
Federal Republic of Verental
Last edited by Verental on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Verental
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Verental » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

(OOC) Bump

Military Command
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 am

FR: Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, United Citizens' Federation

Our government would like to buy the following weapons LDPRs and the LDPRs for all the accessories and variants:

P270B 'Diablo' $2.2 Billion
G500 Modular Weapons System $5.5 Billion
MP510/511/512K Submachine Gun $2.2 Billion
G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle $3.45 Billion
MAG12 Assault Shotgun $2.25 Billion
MG70B Universal Machine Gun $4.4 Billion

Total is $20 Billion
Last edited by Military Command on Tue May 18, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Right Honorable Lord James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Lord Prime Minister ,Head of Government for the United Citizen's Empire

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue May 18, 2010 3:52 am

The Satirius Department of Violent Resolutions

We come to you with a request, as we have already burned through much of the ODEWEAP initial subsidy, and would like to continue our integration into ODECON.

We request LDPR's for the following weapons, renewed every decade:
-P270B Diablo(6.5mm CBJ), $2 billion
-VP90 Velociraptor(6.5mm CBJ), $2 billion
-SA-12 Viper(18.5x70mm), $1.5 billion
-ODEWEAP VZ-10, unknown
-ODEWEAP MG-79, unknown
-ODEWEAP (S)G599, unkown

Subtotal: 5.5+? billion dollars, royalties excluded/decade

We would also like permission to make the bolt groups stronger on the P270 and VP90 to accept overpressure ammunition. Regardless of the result, we thank you for your consideration.

Collectively Sincere,

The Department of Violent Resolutions
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Nilkimas
Civil Servant

Founded: May 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nilkimas » Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 am

Semi-Official Message

From the desk of our most benevolent Ruler.
To Sequoia Weaponworks.

I have decided that it is in our most fertile nation's interest to order advanced weaponry to compete with inferior nations.
Our recent influx in cadets has left a small shortage in weapons. We therefore ask for an annual shipment of:
10.000 P270B “Diablo” handguns
8.000.000$
50 G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifles
450.000$
Total 8.450.000$

And a one time delivery of the following weapons for Christmas gifts for my family and myself:
4 MAG12 Assault Shotguns
6.000$
1 G504KE Assault Carbine
1.125$

Yours truly.

(OOC: I use the "I" and "my" forms because of i take all the decisions here :p Just so nobody would think I ain't getting the purpose of roleplaying)

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Tue May 18, 2010 11:42 am

Tagged
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Pattyonia wrote:Greetings!
Dear Sir,
Our choices are:
The G500
The G430A1
The VP90
The M26 LTS
and
Forgive me, but I do not know where to find the prices for DPRs. Would you mind terribly telling me wher I can find them?
Thank you!

Khorsun
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorsun » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 am

Dear Sirs,

The Free Republic of Khorsun is facing an international situation which may soon result in war. Our military seeks to acquire a number of Sequoia Weaponworks products with which to equip itself to be ready for combat. The following is a list of desired products, along with our cost calculations:

2,500,000 x P270B "Diablo" Combat Pistol, chambered in 10mm Auto ($1.25 billion)
2,500,000 x P270B "Diablo" Tactical Pistol, chambered in 10mm Auto ($1.125 billion)
2,500,000 x P270B "Diablo" Duty Pistol, chambered in .357 SIG ($1 billion)
1,000,000 x P270B "Diablo" Long Slide Pistol, chambered in 10mm Auto ($800 million)
500,000 x P270B "Diablo" Combat Pistol, chambered in .357 SIG ($300 million)
500,000 x P270B "Diablo" Subcompact Pistol, chambered in .357 SIG ($250 million)
3,000,000 x Emerson Optronics MK 2 Multifunction Illuminator ($1.05 billion)
1,000,000 x Tactical Breaching Block ($250 million)
50,000 x SOCOM-type Muzzle Compensator/Sound Suppressor ($27.5 million)
250,000 x VP-90 "Velociraptor" Machine Pistol, chambered in 6.5mm CBJ ($225 million)
25,000 x G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle, chambered in .300 RUM ($225 million)
25,000 x G430A1 Tactical Precision Rifle, chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum ($243.75 million)
25,000 x SA-12 "Viper" Tactical Shotgun ($21.25 million)
25,000 x SA-12 "Viper" Combat Shotgun ($20 million)
10,000 x M32 Multiple Grenade Launcher ($15 million)
150,000 x M320 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher ($80 million)

With a total cost of $7,045,000,000, to be wired into your accounts in your choice of currency upon confirmation of our order. We thank you for your time.

[Signed]
Jared Donnell, Minister of Production
The Free Republic of Khorsun
Hal Tabalkha dhala Mozhana Khorsunatum [The Republic of the Khorsuni Nation]
Rekhan Taneltar, Ankhazar and Sukaradar [Conqueror and Protector]
Wrath of the Resolute - Khorsuni War of Independence
The Wheel of Fire - Liberian Intervention and Showdown with Apilonia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade