NATION

PASSWORD

Longsword-class Supercapital Guided Missile Warship

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mewneta
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewneta » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm

20 longswords
FOR RUSSIA URA! URA!

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

OOC: Please place all orders on the main Lyran Arms storefront thread. Not only will you get a much quicker response, but we will not have to keep track of multiple threads. Thank you.

Please see the above.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:49 pm

{OOC: Tagged for future viewing. IC-ly, for TS to get her hands on this boat, a lot of legacy issues would be needed: enough for a RP of strangeness and Cold War (1960s and earlier) vacuum-tubed analog monsters barely worthy of the word "computer". That, and the preference of unhackable paper over anything digital is a tall order.}
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 am

Is this still up for sale?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:21 am

Lamoni wrote:
Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

OOC: Please place all orders on the main Lyran Arms storefront thread. Not only will you get a much quicker response, but we will not have to keep track of multiple threads. Thank you.

Please see the above.
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

purchase longsword class warships

Postby UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 am

I am the leader of the 1st fleet admiral Mehmed pasha kapudan I will order 10,000 longsword class ship and I pay a transfer for 20 years with a billion dollars and a bonus 20,000,000,00 20.000.000.00 million dinars Mohammad
Mehmed Kapudan Pasha

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Lamoni wrote:
Lamoni wrote:
Please see the above.
National Anthem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade