NATION

PASSWORD

Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Belkan Provinces
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Belkan Provinces » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm

The Commonwealth of Belkan Provinces would like to purchase 25000 AK-113 for $44750000
RP Nation Population: 3.5 billion people, so don't freak out
Embassy Program
Factbook
List of Belkan Military Forces
"I am the Man who arranges the Blocks that continue to fall from Up Above.
The markets are free! So much money for me! Tell me why should I care for peace and love!"

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Order confirmed. Pleasure doing business with you!
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Belkan Provinces
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Belkan Provinces » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 am

The Commonwealth of Belkan Provinces would like to purchase another 25000 AK-113 for $44750000
RP Nation Population: 3.5 billion people, so don't freak out
Embassy Program
Factbook
List of Belkan Military Forces
"I am the Man who arranges the Blocks that continue to fall from Up Above.
The markets are free! So much money for me! Tell me why should I care for peace and love!"

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Order confirmed once more.
Dramatis Personae
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Bump
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm

OOC:Bump for sales

Also, added a new tank. Please take a look and buy.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 am

The United Kingdom of Groko would like to purchase:
Underwater Sea Carrier (USC),2 Maximus Class Subs,and 4 Enchanced Ghost Class subs and 20 Poseidon Class Subs

The Money will be wired upon order confirmation.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 am

Order confirmed.
Dramatis Personae

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Bump

Polythinia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polythinia » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 am

The Commonwealth Navy would like to purchase 2 Berwick class CGN cruisers. The money is being wired with this missive.

Thank you,
Devon Brunswick
Director of Commonwealth Navy Operations
Last edited by Polythinia on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Approved

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Approved

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Our Sultan would like 15 Sierra Leone Class vessels.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Order confirmed.
Dramatis Personae

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Falkasia wrote:Order confirmed.

Thank you, the money will be sent once we get our delivery.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Bump

Leafanistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Leafanistan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Previous Purchasers:

Leafanistan

OOC: Wait, when did I purchase from you?
Affordable Weapons from Leafanistan
Ezaltia wrote:OOC: Kudos to you, my friend, for this is the first time I've winced visibly on II.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Leafanistan wrote:
Previous Purchasers:

Leafanistan

OOC:Probably back on Jolt Some time, i just copied to OP off of Daiwizs old set up, so most of whats there is Daiwiz's work not mine.

Leafanistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Leafanistan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

United States of PA wrote:
Leafanistan wrote:
Previous Purchasers:

Leafanistan

OOC:Probably back on Jolt Some time, i just copied to OP off of Daiwizs old set up, so most of whats there is Daiwiz's work not mine.

OOC: I don't remember buying stuff from him either :<
Affordable Weapons from Leafanistan
Ezaltia wrote:OOC: Kudos to you, my friend, for this is the first time I've winced visibly on II.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

OOC:Well i honestly dont know, so i cant tell you.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

OOC: You purchased something from us Leafanistan. I remember it was a handful of T-11s, and maybe 1 or 2 BI-3 satellites. You were, I think, one of our first customers.
Dramatis Personae

United Psykaers
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Purchase Order for 100,000 M-9X Rifles

Postby United Psykaers » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm

The Protectorate of United Psykaers would like to purchase 100,000 units of the M-9X Special Forces version of your M-9 rifle series. The following attachments should be included: Silencer (Most should fit). Our estimates find that the price of a single M-9X rifle would cost from $875 - $1050. Due to the description you provided, a final estimate cannot be provided at this time; however, the price range is $87,500,000 - $105,000,000. Please follow up with a TG when you receive this order.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 pm

United Psykaers wrote:The Protectorate of United Psykaers would like to purchase 100,000 units of the M-9X Special Forces version of your M-9 rifle series. The following attachments should be included: Silencer (Most should fit). Our estimates find that the price of a single M-9X rifle would cost from $875 - $1050. Due to the description you provided, a final estimate cannot be provided at this time; however, the price range is $87,500,000 - $105,000,000. Please follow up with a TG when you receive this order.

Your order is approved for the beforementioned price of 87.5 Million.

United Psykaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Psykaers » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm

OOC: BTW, sent you a TG regarding the sale.

United Psykaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Psykaers » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Funds have been wired.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade