NATION

PASSWORD

Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arivada
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

Postby Arivada » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

United States of PA wrote:
Arivada wrote:I would apperciate 1500 Kavisq Full Body Armor which would come out to $3,900,000
&
If possible the design for the M-9 if the desgin is not possible 300 M-9s which comes out to $225,000

Denied

The Lucavan Federation would like to make the following order:

20 x BI-3 Missile Defence Satellites ($24bn)
20 x Levi Smith Class Guided Missile Destroyer ($9.18bn)
Total: $33.18bn

We are also interested in purchasing DPRs to the AMRAAM-7 Air-to-Air Interception Missile, could an arrangement be made?

Yours,
Roberto Guerez
Secretary for Defence, Executive Council
Old Quarter, Kalu
Lucavan Republic
Lucavan Federation

Approved. I do not know of the price of the DPR for the AMRAAM-7, so you will have to wait for my assosciates for that.

Might i inqiure why?
Army-40,000,000
National Guard-5,000,000
Marine Corp Rangers-5,000,000
States Milita-5,000,000
Navy-1,200 ships, 5 Million Personnel
Air Force-12,000 Planes, 5 million personnel

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

OOC: Not in relation to Arivada's request. No idea...

IC:
The AMRAAM-7 DPR goes for 3 billion USD. Are you perchance still interested?
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Arivada wrote:
Arivada wrote:I would apperciate 1500 Kavisq Full Body Armor which would come out to $3,900,000
&
If possible the design for the M-9 if the desgin is not possible 300 M-9s which comes out to $225,000

Denied

We are also interested in purchasing DPRs to the AMRAAM-7 Air-to-Air Interception Missile, could an arrangement be made?

Yours,
Roberto Guerez
Old Quarter, Kalu
Lucavan Republic
Lucavan Federation

Approved. I do not know of the price of the DPR for the AMRAAM-7, so you will have to wait for my assosciates for that.

Might i inqiure why?

Due to your imperialistic Nature. We are not about to equip a country who's only pasttime is to invade nations
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Arivada
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arivada » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Arivada wrote:
&

Denied

Yours,
Roberto Guerez
Old Quarter, Kalu
Lucavan Republic
Lucavan Federation

Might i inqiure why?

Due to your imperialistic Nature. We are not about to equip a country who's only pasttime is to invade nations

Imperialistic i am not imperialistic.
Army-40,000,000
National Guard-5,000,000
Marine Corp Rangers-5,000,000
States Milita-5,000,000
Navy-1,200 ships, 5 Million Personnel
Air Force-12,000 Planes, 5 million personnel

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 pm

OOC: Oh, and in regards to Lamoni, USoPA, and Salzland's posts regarding the SL-12. The "," is not an error. With me being American, we use commas to separate numbers instead of periods. Just like we use Imperial over Metric. Not that any of you probably didn't know that already, by your posts,m but thought I'd just make sure while still on the topic. Also, a thanks to PA and my friend Salzland for supporting it while I was gone!
Dramatis Personae
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Falkasia wrote:OOC: Oh, and in regards to Lamoni, USoPA, and Salzland's posts regarding the SL-12. The "," is not an error. With me being American, we use commas to separate numbers instead of periods. Just like we use Imperial over Metric. Not that any of you probably didn't know that already, by your posts,m but thought I'd just make sure while still on the topic. Also, a thanks to PA and my friend Salzland for supporting it while I was gone!

OOC: I am an American IRL as well. Americans use periods instead of commas for decimals. If those are not decimals, then the:

Wing span (m): 60,105 = 60.105 km

Length (overall) (m): 63,939 = 63.939 km

Height (overall) (m): 15,717 = 15.717 km

What I want to know is if those are decimals or not, as there is a case to be made either way.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: Lol. Let me go edit them. Probably had a retard moment there. 60 thousand meters would be like a super-plane blimp.
Dramatis Personae

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Falkasia wrote:OOC: Lol. Let me go edit them. Probably had a retard moment there. 60 thousand meters would be like a super-plane blimp.

OOC: Thanks. I'd also like to know the cost of DPRs for the SL-12, as well as whether my order with PA for the SLBMs has been approved (which will have to be done by PA, I know).
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Lamoni wrote:
Falkasia wrote:OOC: Lol. Let me go edit them. Probably had a retard moment there. 60 thousand meters would be like a super-plane blimp.

OOC: Thanks. I'd also like to know the cost of DPRs for the SL-12, as well as whether my order with PA for the SLBMs has been approved (which will have to be done by PA, I know).

OOC:Go back to the first page near the bottom.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Lamoni wrote:

OOC:Go back to the first page near the bottom.

OOC: 100 Billion has been wired to you, ICly.
National Anthem

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm

OOC:There ya go, a SLBM with the range of a MinutemanIII

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 pm

OOC: Now I just need to know the DPR costs for the SL-12 airliner, and if DPRs are available for it.

Thanks, PA. You might want to make the DPR cost for the missile appear on the post for it, though. That way, no one else gets confused.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Lamoni wrote:OOC: Now I just need to know the DPR costs for the SL-12 airliner, and if DPRs are available for it.

Thanks, PA. You might want to make the DPR cost for the missile appear on the post for it, though. That way, no one else gets confused.

OOC:It says Export Cost, sheesh

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Lamoni wrote:OOC: Now I just need to know the DPR costs for the SL-12 airliner, and if DPRs are available for it.

OOC: Which is set at 4.1 billion. :lol: Not to ruffle your feathers, but don't you agree that storefronts shouldn't confuse the customer?
National Anthem

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Lamoni wrote:

OOC: Which is set at 4.1 billion. :lol: Not to ruffle your feathers, but don't you agree that storefronts shouldn't confuse the customer?

OOC:AS i've said twice, anything that involves Nuclear weapons or Nuclear Delivery systems i set at a high price for a reason. :)

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC:Fine, i add per missile to the end

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Lamoni wrote:

OOC:AS i've said twice, anything that involves Nuclear weapons or Nuclear Delivery systems i set at a high price for a reason. :)

OOC: I agree. It's a good reason. No more "N00bs with nukes!"
National Anthem

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC:Yea, they get a choice, build a Nimitz or buy 1 SLBM.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

United States of PA wrote:OOC:Yea, they get a choice, build a Nimitz or buy 1 SLBM.

OOC: Got an MSN, AIM, or YIM address? Let's not clutter up the thread more than it is.
National Anthem

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Lamoni wrote:
United States of PA wrote:OOC:Yea, they get a choice, build a Nimitz or buy 1 SLBM.

OOC: Got an MSN, AIM, or YIM address? Let's not clutter up the thread more than it is.

none of the above, did have a msn, but not since i swapped computers. Im going to bed here soon anyhow. Tomorrow i will get MSN again and than we can talk dirty again lol.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Well you basically copied my UGM-219 Venom stat-for-stat almost and are trying to pass it off as an original design so I'm glad I found this so that everyone can see that you've basically plagiarized the whole thing. Kindly make up your own original design instead of stealing someone else's.

UGM-219 Venom

Role: Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile
Length: 52.5 ft. (16m)
Diameter: 8.00 ft. (2.4384m)
Weight: 194,007.00 lb. (88,000 Kg)
Warhead: 12 W-88 475 Kt Warheads
Stages: 3
Speed: 18,000 mph (28,968.2 Km/h)
Ceiling: 650.00 mi (1046.07 km)
Range: 50.00 - 8,500 mi (80.4672 km - 13,679.4 km)
Flight Profile: Quasiballistic SLBM
Guidance: Astro-Inertial, with Star-Sighting, GPS.
Propulsion: Solid fueled first, second and third stage rocket
Penetration Capabilities: Hard-Target
Ideal Target: Cities, Military Installations
Hit Percentage: 98%
Site Set-up: Submarine
Platform: SSBNs
Cost:$4.1 Billion Export Per Missile
Variants:

UGM-210A "Barracuda"-12 W-88 475 Kt Warheads
UGM-210B "Barracuda"-1 14 Mt Thermonuclear Warhead

Those are your stats:

Here are mine:

Length: 48.00 ft.
Diameter: 8.00 ft.
Weight: 160,000.00 lb.
Warhead: Eight W-110 Mod 2 Thermonuclear warheads in MARV configuration [A]; One W-112 Mod 1 Thermonuclear warhead mounted on a single MARV ["B"]
Speed: 18,000 mph
Ceiling: 650.00 mi
Range: 50.00 - 8,850.00 mi
Area Coverage: 61,483,162.50 mi²
Flight Profile: Quasiballistic or SLBM
Guidance: WGU-119C
Propulsion: Gel fueled first, second, and third stage rocket
CEP: varies
Launcher Capacity: 30 [Venom]
Platform: Venom SSBN
Cost: $85,000,000.00
Variants:
UGM-219A Venom: Standard variant with multiple warheads
UGM-219B Venom: Proposed single warhead variant

You even copied the whole stat-bloc format.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 pm

OOC: Although I can see the obvious similarities, I believe PA simply used your format as a basis for his design, and the similarities are merely coincidential. Perhaps he choose to base the weapon off of your UGM Missile, and meant it to be a competitor? Also, from here on out, please religate design issues, plagarism claims, etc. to a TG to associate nations. Needn't clutter up this thread.
Dramatis Personae

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Lamoni wrote:To: Universal Defense Inc.

Looking through our various options for SLBMs, we have come across the UGM-210A "Barracuda." As such, we are wiring your company 4.1 billion NS Standard Dollars for DPRs for this SLBM.

--------------------

OOC: Would also like to call these stats into question for the SL-12:

Wing span (m): 60,105
Length (overall) (m): 63,939
Height (overall) (m): 15,717

Either someone missed the ". key" on the keyboard, or your stats call for an airplane that is much too big for your engines. I might buy DPRs for the SL-12 if that is some kind of mistake. If it is a mistake please let me know the cost for DPRs for the SL-12.

OOC:I didnt make it but i think i speak for falk when i do think it is a simple typo. Also, as i said on the Draftroom, Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Delivery systems i dont like selling, so the 4.1 billion is actually a attempt by me to keep small, possibly deadly nations from procurring long range delivery systems. DPRs are actually at about 100 Billion for that system by my standards. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

IC:

The actual DPR Cost for each "Barracuda" is 100 Billion USD, not 4.1 Billion. 4.1 Billion is the export price my government set for the missile. Otherwise Approved

To-Kingsley Bedford

The Baikonur is more than capable of launching a Soyuz Sized Craft.

Then we confirm our order of 3 Baikonur-1's
Is there a Baikonur-2 in development? or plannned release?
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Lucavan Emirates
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucavan Emirates » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 am

Falkasia wrote:OOC: Not in relation to Arivada's request. No idea...

IC:
The AMRAAM-7 DPR goes for 3 billion USD. Are you perchance still interested?

Yes, we will wire the money immediately.

Thank you, may we inquire when our order will be ready for shipping?

Roberto Guerez

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Layarteb wrote:Well you basically copied my UGM-219 Venom stat-for-stat almost and are trying to pass it off as an original design so I'm glad I found this so that everyone can see that you've basically plagiarized the whole thing. Kindly make up your own original design instead of stealing someone else's.

UGM-219 Venom

Length: 52.5 ft. (16m)
Diameter: 8.00 ft. (2.4384m)
Weight: 194,007.00 lb. (88,000 Kg)
Warhead: 12 W-88 475 Kt Warheads
Speed: 18,000 mph (28,968.2 Km/h)
Ceiling: 650.00 mi (1046.07 km)
Range: 50.00 - 8,500 mi (80.4672 km - 13,679.4 km)
Flight Profile: Quasiballistic SLBM
Guidance: Astro-Inertial, with Star-Sighting, GPS.
Propulsion: Solid fueled first, second and third stage rocket
Platform: SSBNs
Cost:$4.1 Billion Export Per Missile
Variants:

UGM-210A "Barracuda"-12 W-88 475 Kt Warheads
UGM-210B "Barracuda"-1 14 Mt Thermonuclear Warhead

Those are your stats:

Here are mine:

Length: 48.00 ft.
Diameter: 8.00 ft.
Weight: 160,000.00 lb.
Warhead: Eight W-110 Mod 2 Thermonuclear warheads in MARV configuration [A]; One W-112 Mod 1 Thermonuclear warhead mounted on a single MARV ["B"]
Speed: 18,000 mph
Ceiling: 650.00 mi
Range: 50.00 - 8,850.00 mi
Area Coverage: 61,483,162.50 mi²
Flight Profile: Quasiballistic or SLBM
Guidance: WGU-119C
Propulsion: Gel fueled first, second, and third stage rocket
CEP: varies
Launcher Capacity: 30 [Venom]
Platform: Venom SSBN
Cost: $85,000,000.00
Variants:
UGM-219A Venom: Standard variant with multiple warheads
UGM-219B Venom: Proposed single warhead variant

You even copied the whole stat-bloc format.

OOC:I wil admit i did use the format, but everything else was myself, seeing as you missile was the only SLBM i could find with a half decent layout. Just because i happen to Use UGM and A and B forms as well as you does not mean i copied everylast thing. I did use your missile as a starter ,which i than modifed to what i needed for my own. Fine, the Quasiballistic, Site Set up, Hit Percentage, ceiling and Max speed is the same. But most ICBMs or SLBMs have similar stats. If you have any real issues with me using your format, which i will repeat was the only one on a SLBM i could find, tell me through a TG.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade