NATION

PASSWORD

Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Legal Crap:
Most of the weapons here are made by either:Falk, Daiwiz, or I. I do not know of any weapon here that is copied from someone else, and any similarities, are merely coincidence.

Important News:We will no longer be accepted Telegram orders. Either it takes place here or in a thread where a UDS Contractor offers to sell to you, or it will be ignored

1. I will do the calculations if you don't, but please for my sanity, DO THEM YOUrSELF!
2. The times we use here are: 2 hr (RL)= 1 month (NS) 1 day (RL)= 1 year (NS)
3. The products will be ready within however long we say, no sooner.
4. Please, if you have a question, TG it to the appropriate manufacturer, so that way this does not get cluttered.
5. We may be willing to barter with you. ie. weapons, for ships etc.
6. We may be willing to use whatever payment option you wish. ie. half now, half on delivery.
7. All prices are final, unless we have a sale, or we give you a discount for being a frequent buyer.
8. We are willing to put up your creation here. If so, you will get 60% of the sales from that particular weapon.
9. Discounts will be decided on by the contractor who first recieves your order.

If there is a weapon or item on the site that I have not linked to in this post it is still up for sale, so long as it has all the information. All designated designers are allowed to post WIP's, weapons already designed, or ideas as they wish, and so I may not notice a new design. We are a MT storefront, and so I will make a seperate thread for the FT items we are carrying. Mewsland tried to be helpful, but didn't succeed so well. He merely put two links, which is not enough.

So as to make certain you are not purchasing more than your budget can handle, please check your nations budget here

Designers:
Daiwiz
Theoroshia
Falkasia
United States of PA
Belschaft
Rasoana

Previous purchasers:

Theoroshia
The Gears of Locust
Ulanpataar
Leafanistan
Inquisitorius
Jimzraway
Royal British States
Islamajudianity
Cascade States
Kirav
Meroxia
Kewen
Sarrowquand
Angenteria
Neo Mithral Hall
Kaydonia
Aglorea
Anemos Major
Salzland
Saint California
Fort Pontchartrain
Anghele
Buddha C
Niraamaya
Chazaka
Kereptica
Miroxia
Pawtay
Cukarica
Parilisa
Laudren
The Four Heatons
Techno-Soviet
Serbian Soviet Union
The Gun Manufacturers
United Gordonopia
Kraveska
Birkaine
Kenavt
The Wolf Hold
Cukarica
Osea 767
Nachmere
The Rolling Dead
United States of PA
United North States
Democratic Federation
The Battlehawk
Red Talons
Voik
Cheztope
Worplesdon
CosmicChaos
Moreau Catholic High
Midwestern-America
Rasoana
Umayyad Islam
Grittonia
Pokemonman
L3Communications
Northern Baltic
Bengara
Spartan Philedelphia
Skylar Ferguson
Emperor Python
Control You
Kingsley Bedford
Cassavistan

Group Discounts:
East Alliance (10%)
Tyrrhenia (10%)

Other nations may be eligible for Discounts, depending on how the approving Contractor feels on the issue. If you would like to have a discount, ask for one at the end of your Order, and depending on how well off you nation is, we just might give it to you.

Seeing the popularity of annual purchases, we shall show the weapons you are purchasing annually:

Chazaka:
1x Kratik class aircraft carrier every 5 years
100x M80 Pattons every 2 years
10x Dr'klow class frigate every 5 years
10x Helghast Class Corvettes every 5 years
2x Baikonur-1 Rockets every year
1x BI-4 Missile Defense Satellite every two years
1,000x "Provider" Series Agricultural Tractors every year
10,000x G37 Assault Rifles for per year

Anghele:
100x GodSend Satellites/year O.o

Cukarica:
2x WMD-2 "Godsend" Kinetic Strike Satellite
2x BI-4 Missile Defense Satellite
5x RFG-233 Kinetic Strike Satellites

The Wolf Hold:
Airbourne Armored Cavalry Package: (Every 3 years)
200x C43 Heavy Lifters
150x M80 Patton
200x T-11 Light Tank
400x M5A5

Osea 767:
1 WMD-2 "Godsend" Kinetic Strike Satellite
100 BI-4 Missile Defense Satellites
100 A-2 Communications Satellites
200 Baikonur-1 Rockets
10,000 Flak-10 Emplaced Turrets

Reijvajik:
2000 AMRAAM-7 Missiles

Democratic Federation:
Parts for GKT-1 series (Tri-annual)
650 GKT-1SG (Annual for 5 years)

Jerrado
10 BI-4 Anti-Missile Sats
Last edited by United States of PA on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Re: Universal Defense Inc. (V2)

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Last edited by United States of PA on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 am, edited 11 times in total.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Last edited by United States of PA on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Last edited by United States of PA on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am, edited 13 times in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Last edited by United States of PA on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Civilian

Provider Tractor
SL-12
SL-14
Boeing 877

We are now also accepting Construction Contracts.
Last edited by United States of PA on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 am

Refits

The Refits section is a division of Universal Defense Inc. that deals with upgrading older World War 2 and Vietnam Era vessels to modern specifications, turning once obsolete vessels into plausible Combat Ships once again. You may request a refit for any multitude of Vessels, such as World War 2 South Dakota Class Battleships, or even a Long Beach Class CGN, all are plausible here, with varying Costs of Course depending on what you wish done to it. UDS with offer various predesigned vessels.

Offered Refits

This section details currently offered refits, where you send us a vessel, and we refit it to the following specifications, or you purchase a refitted one of these vessels from us.

Refitted Long Beach Class
Last edited by United States of PA on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 am

The House of Castile would like 8 Spearfish Class subs, 15 Newport News Class ships, 10 William Halsey Class destroyers, and 5 Poseidon Class subs.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 am

Order confirmed.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 am

The money will be sent once we get the ships.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

I would like to purcahse 100,000 Flak 10's which would roughly be 1.500.000.000
Last edited by Hahklallah on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Order confirmed.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Money wired

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

Can I order 3 Baikonur-1 rockets?

Please make them so they can dock with space stations
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 pm

The Baikonur Rocket is a 3 stage Rocket designed to lift a payload into space, which includes space Capsules, Satellites, etc. etc. So the rocket will not be able to itself dock with a space station or wnything of that sort, but its payload can.

Otherwise Approved

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 pm

To: Universal Defense Inc.

Looking through our various options for SLBMs, we have come across the UGM-210A "Barracuda." As such, we are wiring your company 4.1 billion NS Standard Dollars for DPRs for this SLBM.

--------------------

OOC: Would also like to call these stats into question for the SL-12:

Wing span (m): 60,105
Length (overall) (m): 63,939
Height (overall) (m): 15,717

Either someone missed the ". key" on the keyboard, or your stats call for an airplane that is much too big for your engines. I might buy DPRs for the SL-12 if that is some kind of mistake. If it is a mistake please let me know the cost for DPRs for the SL-12.
Last edited by Lamoni on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 pm

United States of PA wrote:The Baikonur Rocket is a 3 stage Rocket designed to lift a payload into space, which includes space Capsules, Satellites, etc. etc. So the rocket will not be able to itself dock with a space station or wnything of that sort, but its payload can.

Otherwise Approved

We have a payload already made. It's a space capsule similar to the soyuz. That would be suitable for a payload right?

If so, confirm our order and send me an invoice for the cost :clap:
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Lamoni wrote:To: Universal Defense Inc.

Looking through our various options for SLBMs, we have come across the UGM-210A "Barracuda." As such, we are wiring your company 4.1 billion NS Standard Dollars for DPRs for this SLBM.

--------------------

Either someone missed the ". key" on the keyboard, or your stats call for an airplane that is much too big for your engines. I might buy DPRs for the SL-12 if that is some kind of mistake. If it is a mistake please let me know the cost for DPRs for the SL-12.

OOC:I didnt make it but i think i speak for falk when i do think it is a simple typo. Also, as i said on the Draftroom, Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Delivery systems i dont like selling, so the 4.1 billion is actually a attempt by me to keep small, possibly deadly nations from procurring long range delivery systems. DPRs are actually at about 100 Billion for that system by my standards. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

IC:

The actual DPR Cost for each "Barracuda" is 100 Billion USD, not 4.1 Billion. 4.1 Billion is the export price my government set for the missile. Otherwise Approved

To-Kingsley Bedford

The Baikonur is more than capable of launching a Soyuz Sized Craft.

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Lamoni wrote:To: Universal Defense Inc.

--------------------

OOC: Just popping in to help. In my observations, Europeans generally substitute commas for periods in decimal notation, meaining that "60.105 meters" written by an American would be equivalent to "60,105 meters" written by a European.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm

OOC:Falks frm Arizona

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

OOC: I know he's from the U.S., but I don't know whether the design was run through the Draftroom, where someone (presumably from Europe) changed the stat block for some reason.

Edited to remove my speculation the design may have been Daiwiz's, I looked up the relevant aircraft and found it was Falk's.
Last edited by Salzland on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Salzland wrote:OOC: I know he's from the U.S., but I don't know whether: A.) The missile design was Daiwiz's (nor do I know where he's from) or B:) Whether the design was run through the Draftroom, where someone (presumably from Europe) changed the stat block for some reason.

OOC:Im assuming a simple typo, as Daiwiz is from Canada. Falk doesnt like the Draftroom, so that is not likely, and neither does Daiwiz. Of the 3 main contributers to UDS im the only one that has really used the Draftroom in a fair number of my designs.

Arivada
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arivada » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

I would apperciate 1500 Kavisq Full Body Armor which would come out to $3,900,000
&
If possible the design for the M-9 if the desgin is not possible 300 M-9s which comes out to $225,000
Army-40,000,000
National Guard-5,000,000
Marine Corp Rangers-5,000,000
States Milita-5,000,000
Navy-1,200 ships, 5 Million Personnel
Air Force-12,000 Planes, 5 million personnel

Lucavan Emirates
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucavan Emirates » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

The Lucavan Federation would like to make the following order:

20 x BI-3 Missile Defence Satellites ($24bn)
20 x Levi Smith Class Guided Missile Destroyer ($9.18bn)
Total: $33.18bn

We are also interested in purchasing DPRs to the AMRAAM-7 Air-to-Air Interception Missile, could an arrangement be made?

Yours,
Roberto Guerez
Secretary for Defence, Executive Council
Old Quarter, Kalu
Lucavan Republic
Lucavan Federation

((OOC: the Lucavan Federation consists of me, the Emirates, and Lucava.))

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Arivada wrote:I would apperciate 1500 Kavisq Full Body Armor which would come out to $3,900,000
&
If possible the design for the M-9 if the desgin is not possible 300 M-9s which comes out to $225,000

Denied

The Lucavan Federation would like to make the following order:

20 x BI-3 Missile Defence Satellites ($24bn)
20 x Levi Smith Class Guided Missile Destroyer ($9.18bn)
Total: $33.18bn

We are also interested in purchasing DPRs to the AMRAAM-7 Air-to-Air Interception Missile, could an arrangement be made?

Yours,
Roberto Guerez
Secretary for Defence, Executive Council
Old Quarter, Kalu
Lucavan Republic
Lucavan Federation

Approved. I do not know of the price of the DPR for the AMRAAM-7, so you will have to wait for my assosciates for that.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade