NATION

PASSWORD

BergBucks Coffee Inc.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: BergBucks Coffee Inc.

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Kingsley Bedford wrote:2 stores in our capital Sirushostan

and

1 in Harani City

ACCEPTED. 1,500,000 eu.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Noders wrote:fine ordering 70 smaller stores bit of advice stay out of south noders don't need any broken stores K

I'll give you a discount due to your large surplus order. 30,000,000 eu.

wired
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Kingsley Bedford wrote:2 stores in our capital Sirushostan

and

1 in Harani City

ACCEPTED. 1,500,000 eu.

wiring now.

:)
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 am

bump
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 am

Are there any shares available of BergBucks Coffee Inc.?
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 am

Grittonia wrote:Are there any shares available of BergBucks Coffee Inc.?

Excellent question! I'll make 10% of the companies shares available at 10 eu a share. I will issues 50,000 shares.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:

Excellent question! I'll make 10% of the companies shares available at 10 eu a share. I will issues 50,000 shares.

Backoff! Delicatesses wishes to buy all the shares.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 am

Grittonia wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:

Backoff! Delicatesses wishes to buy all the shares.

That is 5,000,000 eu please.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:

It shall be wired.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 am

Grittonia wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:

It shall be wired.

wire recieved

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 am

We would like 200 stores across our country.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 am

The House of Castile wrote:We would like 200 stores across our country.

Discount! 85,000,000 eu please.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am

bump

Zot109land
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zot109land » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 am

i need 5000 shops spread in my country 50 in my capital zot109stad

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am

Could a BergBucks Coffee shop be attached to a Backoff! Delicatesses shop?
Because Backoff! Delicatesses doesn't sell coffee, we are seeking ways to get coffee there.

Imperial Alypium
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Alypium » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 am

Due to the amount of customers coming to Bergbucks Inc, we request 35 more shops to be built.

P.S There will be a tax of $200 eu for every shop built in Alypium.
Member of:
CAG
League of Republics

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:45 am

Imperial Alypium wrote:Due to the amount of customers coming to Bergbucks Inc, we request 35 more shops to be built.

Ok that's 17,500,000 eu.

Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 am

We wold like 100 shops built in Bengera.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:

The money will be sent once we get the stores.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

The House of Castile wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:

The money will be sent once we get the stores.

Ok. they are built.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Bengera wrote:We wold like 100 shops built in Bengera.

ACCPETED. That is 40,000,000 eu after the discount!

Imperial Alypium
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Alypium » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Imperial Alypium wrote:Due to the amount of customers coming to Bergbucks Inc, we request 35 more shops to be built.

Ok that's 17,500,000 eu.

Money Wired.
Member of:
CAG
League of Republics

Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Bengera wrote:We wold like 100 shops built in Bengera.

ACCPETED. That is 40,000,000 eu after the discount!

The money is wired.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm

The money is on it's way.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 pm

bummp

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade