NATION

PASSWORD

The Atraezan Oil Corporation [ Oil, Energy Products ]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am

OOC: The OP has been updated with improved grammar and a new logo. Prices for the company's new products will be determined as soon as possible. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about the new products, feel free to post such inquires within this thread. Alternatively, I am fine with answering questions via telegram.
Retired

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 am

[OOC: Mmm... new logo... nice. :p ]
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

[OOC: Milograd has given I - the player behind the NationStates account of Yohannes - permission to maintain the "Atraezan Oil Corporation" storefront in his absence, and has also given me permission to assign such authority to any other player in the event that I am unable to maintain the storefront.

If anyone has any doubts about whether or not he actually gave me permission to manage this storefront, feel free to ask him personally via e-mailing him. His address is "tresghsrhg@yahoo.com".

Long live Carta.]
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Official Announcement

Due to the malicious existence of a severe strategic blockade by a coalition of overseas nations, this storefront has been closed, for the time being until further notice, to prevent an unnecessary loss of equipments, orders and exportation.

Questers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

Noting the recent shut down of your exports firm, and the notable losses you will undoubtedly occur during this period of instability, the State Investments Board sincerely offers to purchase a number of shares in your company to assist in keeping you afloat. The precise number is up for determination, but we are opening with an offer of 51%.

Yours Sincerely,
A. R. Wintringham
Restore the Crown

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:56 am

Storefront Official Statement

Following the latest discussion by all board directors, chief executives, presidents, directors and governors of the ten largest multinational corporations of the forty-seven nations in the region of Gholgoth, the Atraezan Oil Corporation shall hereby declare that it is open for business once more.

Thank you for your attention.

[OOC: Relevant thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=197458]

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

OOC: Thank you for managing my thread during my hiatus, Yohannes. This is its final bump for this month.

I might remake this thread entirely sometime this winter.
Last edited by Milograd on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Retired

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 pm

To: Atraezan Oil Company
Subject: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Sir,
Greetings, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Simone Parra, and I am the CEO and owner of JP STrucks., the largest commercial trucks and pick-up company in the Empire of Steelbaron. we are very impressed by your company's achievement recently. Therefore we propose our range of commercial vehicle that can use by your firm's.

May this proposal get attention from your company, thank you

Regard
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Taken from Atraezan Oil's website, atraezanoil.ghol:

An Announcement from the Atraezan Oil Corporation

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce the confirmation of the Atraezan Oil Corporation's long-anticipated entry into the Coalition Oil natural resources distribution partnership. The partners of Coalition Oil draw their oil from many of the world's regions and source it in the most environmentally responsible ways possible and at fairer prices than their competitors. The Atraezan Oil Corporation has always acquired and distributed its oil in a similar manner, and this makes our entry into the prestigious group all the more appropriate.

Coalition Oil currently consists of the following oil corporations:

Standard Energy plc from Akimonad,
    Compagnie Petroliere Niveau de Morieux (COPENMO) from Morieux,
    Petrolio de Leone from Santheres,
    Minyak Tanah Aurenoria/Petroleum Aurenorum from Taurenor,
    Royal Adenian Petroleum from Britannican Adenia,
    PetroLamoni from Lamoni,
    and finally, the Atraezan Oil Corporation from Milograd.
A press conference concerning the company's entry into the Coalition Oil partnership will be held at our corporate headquarters in New Argyz at 8:00pm on Sunday, November 11th. As the CEO of this company, I would like to thank all of our past and present customers and business partners for helping our company thrive, and for helping us help the world.

— Juhota Kalaski; Co-Founder and CEO of The Atraezan Oil Corporation
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Steelbaron wrote:-Snip-

Subject: RE: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

We are definitely interested in using the high-quality vehicles produced by JP Strucks. Would you like to schedule a meeting where we could personally discuss the specifics of this proposed arrangement? Thank you.

— Turikom Varsolitik; Director of the AOC Internal Logistics Management Branch (tvarsolitik@aoc.ghol)
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 pm

JPMail Traffic

To: <tvarsolitik@aoc.ghol>
Re: JP Workload 400

Mr Varsolitik,
Thank you for the positive response, we at JP STrucks always ready to meet and discuss our proposal before. We prepared to meet at a time that you feel appropriate.

Thank you
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Steelbaron wrote:
JPMail Traffic

Mr Varsolitik,
Thank you for the positive response, we at JP STrucks always ready to meet and discuss our proposal before. We prepared to meet at a time that you feel appropriate.

Thank you
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Subject: RE:RE: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Does a conference call at 3:30pm tomorrow work for you? It's really the only time I have available on my schedule at the moment.

— Turikom Varsolitik; Director of the AOC Internal Logistics Management Branch (tvarsolitik@aoc.ghol)
Last edited by Milograd on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Milograd wrote:
Steelbaron wrote:
JPMail Traffic

Mr Varsolitik,

Thank you
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Subject: RE:RE: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Does a conference call at 3:30pm tomorrow work for you? It's really the only time I have available on my schedule at the moment.

JPMail Traffic

Re: Re-JP Workload 400

Mr Varsolitik,
It's Ok by me, see you soon

Thank you
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd
Last edited by Steelbaron on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Omega Gasoline Co.
Serving Your Gasoline Needs Since 1944

Hello Juhota Kalaski,

Omega Gasoline Co., founded in 1944 and becoming one of ViZion's top five gasoline stations, is opening up to the possibility of negotiating a contract with another company to supply us with oil. As we sell over 25 billion barrels worth of gasoline per year and growing, we are looking to strike a bulk deal. If you are interested in selling to us, please let me know so that we can work on a possible deal.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Patrick Rilley
Chief Executive Officer
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Teverian
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Teverian » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 pm

To: AOC
On behave of the Teverian Republic and all its people, I am requesting to to establish a contract with AOC to purchase 77,500,000 gallons of diesel every month. Which should come to 64,583,333 NSD a month for three months which is when the teverian senate will vote on renewing the contract. Unless a war is start in which case our status quo bill states we will skip the renewal process and continue with the original contract.

I, Imperator Asver, am willing to discuss a longer deal at a reduce price via telegram if your CEO is willing to negotiate.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 am

taggedd
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

OOC: I'm feeling a bit lazy. I cba to check your math, Teverian, so hopefully you calculated the price of your order correctly.

Some AOC accountants are going to be spending this winter out on the streets if you didn't. :<

IC:
ViZion wrote:
Omega Gasoline Co.
Serving Your Gasoline Needs Since 1944

Hello Juhota Kalaski,

Omega Gasoline Co., founded in 1944 and becoming one of ViZion's top five gasoline stations, is opening up to the possibility of negotiating a contract with another company to supply us with oil. As we sell over 25 billion barrels worth of gasoline per year and growing, we are looking to strike a bulk deal. If you are interested in selling to us, please let me know so that we can work on a possible deal.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Patrick Rilley
Chief Executive Officer

Subject: RE: Bulk Oil Request

The Atraezan Oil Corporation could sell oil in bulk to the Omega Gasoline Company and is very interested in doing so. Would you like to determine the finer details of this arrangement over a phone call?

Happy Holidays!

— Eriloma Shrelathar; Director of the AOC Customer Assistance Management Branch (eshrelathar@aoc.ghol)

Teverian wrote:To: AOC
On behave of the Teverian Republic and all its people, I am requesting to to establish a contract with AOC to purchase 77,500,000 gallons of diesel every month. Which should come to 64,583,333 NSD a month for three months which is when the teverian senate will vote on renewing the contract. Unless a war is start in which case our status quo bill states we will skip the renewal process and continue with the original contract.

I, Imperator Asver, am willing to discuss a longer deal at a reduce price via telegram if your CEO is willing to negotiate.

Subject: RE: Request: Monthly Diesel Delivery to Teverian

Your request for the monthly deliverance of 77,500,000 barrels of Atrazean diesel oil to Teverian has been accepted at a total cost of $USD 64,583,333 per month, and you will be billed monthly until you chose not to renew your current three-month contract. Further details concerning this deliverance shall be sent to you once the company's middle management manages to develop the details of this transaction in its entirety. Should you have any special preferences concerning the methods of shipment of your order, or if you should hold a preference as to where the oil is delivered, it would be most appreciated if you could inform us of such within a timely manner.

Your order has been approved. Shipment of your order will begin as soon as possible, and said order will be delivered to a port of your choice in Teverian. The Atraezan Oil Corporation would like to thank you for being a valued customer.

Happy Holidays!

— Eriloma Shrelathar; Director of the AOC Customer Assistance Management Branch (eshrelathar@aoc.ghol)
Last edited by Milograd on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Teverian
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Teverian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:58 pm

OoC: the math should be right and the money being paid should be well with my nations means. Or else... Poor accountants.

To: AOC

We are glad that you have accepted this deal and the first payment will be delivered once the shipment has arrived I would prefer you ship it by sea to support our budding shipping industry. However what port it arrives in does not matter we will leave that up to your logistics people on what's most economically feasible for your company.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Subject: RE:RE: Request: Monthly Diesel Delivery to Teverian

We need to be provided with a shipping address or location in order to deliver your initial diesel shipments.

Retired

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade